- What's best, CD MP3 or Vinyl?
- Epidemic of exhausted women?
- Bomb threat closes State Parliament
- Do you still send Christmas Cards?
- How do we improve school zones?
- Beware online posts on holidays
- Apollo theatre collapse in London
- Improving the adoption system
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- riky on Do we need a bigger Australia? bs robert! the world IS interdependent and taht is a FACT.We need to increase the non white population so we can have a more ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Ronald Biggs: Hero or Villain? Biggs had a key role in the train robbery and violently attacked a guard on the train as part of his depredations involving ... more
- Samuel J on What are challenges facing women? The challenges for women in the workplace largely runs around the 'Peter Principle' in management - which is they are ... more
- Robert on Do we need a bigger Australia? No. What we need is to get out the globalised society and become self-sufficient instead of inter-dependent.There's nothing ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on Disbanding of Brothers for Life Well with the skinny little pony tailed for the most part, child like things that call themselves police women supposedly ... more
- riky on Is white ok for a second wedding? Fred Nile thinks marriage is between a man and a woman.It does not matter if that man and woman is dysfunctional.But god ... more
- riky on Health cuts will hurt Western Sydney western Sydney is where Australia dumps its poor and new immigrants.Not sure that Eastern or central Sydney gives a damn!It ... more
- Samuel J on Disbanding of Brothers for Life Well, Mr Gallacher who has a rather poor record as Police Minister, should be taking this issue up adroitly with the Chief ... more
- Aussiechild on Are we too lazy behind the wheel? nice more
- A little smarter on What are challenges facing women? Well that's interesting - Criticising both feminism AND the 'promotion of pornography'! What do you think feminism is? ... more
- Peter on Blame game on budget blowout The Libs own scare campaign over the last 6 years has come back to bite them. Hello Whyalla, you still with us LOL more
- 1916 on Children shouldn't say sorry? "See that girl, Willie....those things have to be taught, Ned. When we were children, we wouldn't have stolen so much as a ... more
- paulo on Blame game on budget blowout Peter it is not laboours fault.Even Jo Hockey said and i quote "More than half the deterioration in the budget position is ... more
- Peter on Blame game on budget blowout Its hard to get over the incompetency of the previous federal government. The shear inapitiude and inability to manage a ... more
- Jester4212 on Blame game on budget blowout Forget apologies, just get the work done. Enough of this blame game! more
- Cleangirl on Police fed up with alcohol violence Sack the namby-pamby Judges who refuse to punish the criminals. Why can drunk drivers get off because they are either ... more
- Cleangirl on What are challenges facing women? Feminism militants and the promotion of pornography. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on End of Aussie car manufacturing? Too true Robert, I have been saying for decades that Australia is a multi party Dictatorship, they say, you do or they send ... more
- Robert on Children shouldn't say sorry? @Ballasque. I agree. And I get sick of these so-called experts telling us how to bring up our children. They're liars as far ... more
- Kimber on Children shouldn't say sorry? Interesting, this thought bubble should go hand in hand with the story about security guards being needed on buses. Children ... more
Love song dedication for the Greens
The Labor Party and the Greens may have decided to spilt, but do they still remain friends with benefits? Paul Murray reveals a love song dedication of a love gone wrong and the request from Christine for a special tune.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A lifesaver was punched in the face trying to save swimmers from a rip. Random assaults are on the rise. Paul Murray says it's time to send a message assault is a serious crime and should be dealt with as such.
Reports a woman in her 80s is getting a divorce from her husband. Dicko & Sarah debate if they'd divorce after being together with a partner after a couple of years and at such a late stage in life for 1 more shot at love?
The Greens have a valid point. The loophole allowing the big miners to escape from paying their fair share should be plugged. Gillard fixed a political problem when watering down the MRRT; she did not fix the wealth distribution issue which it was meant to address.
Party stooges will never be able to see beyond their vested interests, so their opinion does not count.Terrence Thursday 21 February, 2013 - 12:16 AM
Hey, make the love song "It's Not Easy Being Green" by Kermit. The "Intelligensia" (aka: future Liberal but current Labor voters at Universities), would love it!!David T. Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 4:56 PM
How is it then, that these imitation Greens are still voting in parliament, united with the rotten Labor government?? Especially now that the Greens have falsely claimed to have split up with Labor?? The coming election will wipe out the desperate, evil greens, who in reality are Labor and so too the "scumbag" Independents. The very troubled electorate can see through all this Labor deception, preference stacking and have absolutely zero confidence in the corrupt unionised JuLiar Gillard-Labor Government. Already many people are organising Australia wide celebration parties to say good riddance to traitorous, arrogant JuLiar and her destructive Labor morons, damaging Australia!www.abortiontruth.com Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 11:01 AM