- Baird shows huge political courage
- Still cook to Nana's recipes?
- Guy Sebastian is back with Madness
- Halal certification funding terrorists?
- Too much lack of respect these days?
- Eddie Obeid set to face court
- Would you prefer to vote online
- Can you ever trust a politician?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
- Greg O on Obama urges Australia to "step up" I am out in my backyard at the moment and am all set to save the environment. I have a Jim's Mowing hat, Steve Irwin shirt ... more
- Samuel J on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Just more nonsense from Obama who is tarred with the same brush as our two failures, Rudd and Gillard. Money, taxes etc will ... more
- Rod on Turn back the (Russian) boats RE: Why doesn't America send four warships of theirs and place them next to Russia's?I think the answer to this (possibly ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" @President Obama - what a bloody nonsense you are on about here with this climate change rot. You have evidently been imbued ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Obama urges Australia to "step up" China is having big problems with Muslims, can they send 500,000 troops? more
- Vic Whiteley on Fun police end Mexican themed party What is the definition of racist?Last time I checked, the majority of Mexicans are of Spanish heritage....which means ... more
- Jester4212 on Bike smart hat answer to registration Is this the answer to more accountable cyclists? No. This will make it more dangerous for cyclists. You can guarantee ... more
- Peter on Bike smart hat answer to registration Regardless of initial 'feeling's' towards this helmet, the shape, attachment of any external 'plate' and external ... more
- Craig on Turn back the (Russian) boats @Maurice, Why?In case you have been blinded by some loyalty to America have you not noticed how many wars they start? And ... more
- Clayton on Bike smart hat answer to registration Falling off wearing that helmet would almost certainly break your neck! It would pass no standards Australia test ever! What ... more
L-platers should drive at speed limit?
Should learner drivers drive at the full speed limit on Sydney roads and the signposted limit on country highways? Dicko & Sarah with Drive to Survive's Ian Luff on why learners should drive at the full signposted speed limit.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Do you still go to the old fashioned barber for a haircut? They are making a comeback. Men only barber shops. Dicko & Sarah look at the man cave and secret men's business that takes place at the local barber shop.
Prime Minister Gillard will spend a week in key marginal seats in Western Sydney off the back of the latest Newspoll that puts the Opposition in line for an election win. Would you have her at your place?
They should NOT drive at the limit at all times; only when safe to do so. Posted speed limits are the maximum you can drive at under the safest of conditions. However, setting lower speed limits for L-Platers adds a number of major risk areas. 1/ There would be far more overtaking manoeuvres by other vehicles, each of which involves risk of some kind. 2/ They would have no experience of handling a vehicle at the higher speeds, when they obtain their licences. 3/ They would suffer more abuse from impatient drivers, which could potentially shake their confidence and cause them to make mistakes. 4/ Traffic generally would travel more slowly, possibly creating "accidents" caused by driver impatience. I'm sure others could add to this list.David T. Wednesday 27 February, 2013 - 4:15 PM