- Surrogacy again under the spotlight
- Anger over council "study tours"
- Nude photos leaked via Cloud
- The dangers we face with air drops?
- Tradies charge by Sydney suburb?
- Ice: the 'worst of the worst' drugs
- Damning insulation scheme report
- Sydney's 5th season, Sprinter?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John Harvey on Stopping fighters heading overseas let them go just do not let them back into the country more
- Cleangirl on Extremists the enemy of Islam Extreme Islam or mediocre Islam ? Look at all the Islamic nations, extreme overrides mediocrity every time. more
- Keith A Tudor on Stopping fighters heading overseas @Tony - excellent comment. I support that including confiscation of their passports as well as their assets forfeited to the ... more
- Citizen Slain on War looming in the Middle East We would all very much like to believe in the integrity and decency of modern government however the reality is very ... more
- Peter Ulmer on My religion needs fixing? Glen Mohammed is impressive as you say. Sadly he is one voice in what appears to be a minority view within his community. I ... more
- James W on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Does it matter? What is clear is that they were both better than the current one. more
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
L-platers should drive at speed limit?
Should learner drivers drive at the full speed limit on Sydney roads and the signposted limit on country highways? Dicko & Sarah with Drive to Survive's Ian Luff on why learners should drive at the full signposted speed limit.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Do you still go to the old fashioned barber for a haircut? They are making a comeback. Men only barber shops. Dicko & Sarah look at the man cave and secret men's business that takes place at the local barber shop.
Prime Minister Gillard will spend a week in key marginal seats in Western Sydney off the back of the latest Newspoll that puts the Opposition in line for an election win. Would you have her at your place?
They should NOT drive at the limit at all times; only when safe to do so. Posted speed limits are the maximum you can drive at under the safest of conditions. However, setting lower speed limits for L-Platers adds a number of major risk areas. 1/ There would be far more overtaking manoeuvres by other vehicles, each of which involves risk of some kind. 2/ They would have no experience of handling a vehicle at the higher speeds, when they obtain their licences. 3/ They would suffer more abuse from impatient drivers, which could potentially shake their confidence and cause them to make mistakes. 4/ Traffic generally would travel more slowly, possibly creating "accidents" caused by driver impatience. I'm sure others could add to this list.David T. Wednesday 27 February, 2013 - 4:15 PM