- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Malcolm Turnbull is our Bill Clinton?
Is Malcolm Turnbull our Bill Clinton? Labor supporters would vote for him and the Liberal conservatives would think twice? Stuart Bocking discusses the MPs chances of becoming PM with SMHs Elizabeth Farrelly.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Research shows women do many more housework hours a week than men. Despite calls of equal opportunity and women's rights, has much changed in the home? Jason Morrison with Melissa Hoyer.
I think the best thing for the country would be Rudd vs. Turnbull and it would also be a better contest of ideas. On the Lib side I believe Turnbull is more likeable than Abbott who does not seem to have any conviction. I am dead against gay marriage so if Turnbull makes it a major issue I couldn't support him. If Rudd rules out offshore processing he will have my vote guaranteed. On carbon pricing both Rudd and Turnbull are in favour of ETS which is better compared to fixed price tax.
Sadly though, we are fantasizing. The contest will be between Gillard and Abbott and I think Gillard is much sharper than Abbott and will chop him to pieces.Terrence Sunday 21 October, 2012 - 4:52 PM
Turnbull should go back to Labor. He wants same sex marriage, a Republic, advocates Global warming and would try a Julia on Abbott.Joe Friday 19 October, 2012 - 9:23 PM
turnbull believes in global warming and gay marriage that is why most libs would not vote for him.abbott leaves him dead as a leader,i my opinion turnbull is a trator to the lib team he tries to undermine abbott at every turn he is not a team player.del boy Friday 19 October, 2012 - 11:02 AM
Malcolm Turnbull is our Bill Clinton?
Did someone say Monica was in town?Bikinis not Burkas Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 7:49 PM
Elizabeth. I am a liberal supporter but I can tell you that I have a large circle of friends and we have all agreed that, if Kevin Rudd were to make a comeback, we would all vote labor at the next election. Afterall, Kevin is very much to the centre and is very likeable.
How much do you believe me Elizabeth? As much as I believe you and your circle of friends? I think so.Peter of Larrakeyah Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 7:49 PM
What a load of rubbish. The only people that want Malcolm Turnbull are the Labor and Greens voters because it would guarantee that the Labor Party would win the next election.
She seems to forget how badly the Liberal party were doing in the polls when he was the opposition leader.
I suspect she is hoping against hope that he will become the opposition leader in order to ensure Julia Gillard another term.
Luckily for her (and the circle she mixes in), Malcolm is standing in the next election and, as she is probably ion his electorate, they can all vote for Malcolm to ensure he wins his seat. Afterall, you do love him don't you Elizabeth?
Good try Elizabeth. Maybe you can raise it again closer to the election as we can all use a laugh.Peter of Darwin Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 4:57 PM