- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Will Mike Baird become Premier?
- Have you lost faith in politicians?
- Royal family’s affection for Australia?
- Ralf Fiennes with John & Garry
- No alternative but for Barry to resign?
- Keneally on O’Farrell resignation
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Will Mike Baird become Premier? Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on Will Mike Baird become Premier? Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
- Hank on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Ardent Tony is laying it on a little thick? What else has iffy Barry been up to? Funny how Barry suddenly backflipped on ... more
- Tony on No alternative but for Barry to resign? It takes a man with principles to do what so many others on the opposing side of politics would fight tooth and nail to ... more
- Diana Warren on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I heard the interview with John & Gary this morning & was convinced Barry O'Farrel was being honest in his comments. Now ... more
Malcolm Turnbull is our Bill Clinton?
Is Malcolm Turnbull our Bill Clinton? Labor supporters would vote for him and the Liberal conservatives would think twice? Stuart Bocking discusses the MPs chances of becoming PM with SMHs Elizabeth Farrelly.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Research shows women do many more housework hours a week than men. Despite calls of equal opportunity and women's rights, has much changed in the home? Jason Morrison with Melissa Hoyer.
I think the best thing for the country would be Rudd vs. Turnbull and it would also be a better contest of ideas. On the Lib side I believe Turnbull is more likeable than Abbott who does not seem to have any conviction. I am dead against gay marriage so if Turnbull makes it a major issue I couldn't support him. If Rudd rules out offshore processing he will have my vote guaranteed. On carbon pricing both Rudd and Turnbull are in favour of ETS which is better compared to fixed price tax.
Sadly though, we are fantasizing. The contest will be between Gillard and Abbott and I think Gillard is much sharper than Abbott and will chop him to pieces.Terrence Sunday 21 October, 2012 - 4:52 PM
Turnbull should go back to Labor. He wants same sex marriage, a Republic, advocates Global warming and would try a Julia on Abbott.Joe Friday 19 October, 2012 - 9:23 PM
turnbull believes in global warming and gay marriage that is why most libs would not vote for him.abbott leaves him dead as a leader,i my opinion turnbull is a trator to the lib team he tries to undermine abbott at every turn he is not a team player.del boy Friday 19 October, 2012 - 11:02 AM
Malcolm Turnbull is our Bill Clinton?
Did someone say Monica was in town?Bikinis not Burkas Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 7:49 PM
Elizabeth. I am a liberal supporter but I can tell you that I have a large circle of friends and we have all agreed that, if Kevin Rudd were to make a comeback, we would all vote labor at the next election. Afterall, Kevin is very much to the centre and is very likeable.
How much do you believe me Elizabeth? As much as I believe you and your circle of friends? I think so.Peter of Larrakeyah Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 7:49 PM
What a load of rubbish. The only people that want Malcolm Turnbull are the Labor and Greens voters because it would guarantee that the Labor Party would win the next election.
She seems to forget how badly the Liberal party were doing in the polls when he was the opposition leader.
I suspect she is hoping against hope that he will become the opposition leader in order to ensure Julia Gillard another term.
Luckily for her (and the circle she mixes in), Malcolm is standing in the next election and, as she is probably ion his electorate, they can all vote for Malcolm to ensure he wins his seat. Afterall, you do love him don't you Elizabeth?
Good try Elizabeth. Maybe you can raise it again closer to the election as we can all use a laugh.Peter of Darwin Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 4:57 PM