- Let Australians go fight for ISIL?
- Red flag: anti-terror raids a warning?
- Agenda set for upcoming G20
- Manly's drunk revellers targetted
- Are you a collector or hoarder?
- Raids to stop beheading in Sydney
- Raise in terror level justified?
- Fun police end muck up day?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
Malcolm Turnbull is our Bill Clinton?
Is Malcolm Turnbull our Bill Clinton? Labor supporters would vote for him and the Liberal conservatives would think twice? Stuart Bocking discusses the MPs chances of becoming PM with SMHs Elizabeth Farrelly.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Research shows women do many more housework hours a week than men. Despite calls of equal opportunity and women's rights, has much changed in the home? Jason Morrison with Melissa Hoyer.
I think the best thing for the country would be Rudd vs. Turnbull and it would also be a better contest of ideas. On the Lib side I believe Turnbull is more likeable than Abbott who does not seem to have any conviction. I am dead against gay marriage so if Turnbull makes it a major issue I couldn't support him. If Rudd rules out offshore processing he will have my vote guaranteed. On carbon pricing both Rudd and Turnbull are in favour of ETS which is better compared to fixed price tax.
Sadly though, we are fantasizing. The contest will be between Gillard and Abbott and I think Gillard is much sharper than Abbott and will chop him to pieces.Terrence Sunday 21 October, 2012 - 4:52 PM
Turnbull should go back to Labor. He wants same sex marriage, a Republic, advocates Global warming and would try a Julia on Abbott.Joe Friday 19 October, 2012 - 9:23 PM
turnbull believes in global warming and gay marriage that is why most libs would not vote for him.abbott leaves him dead as a leader,i my opinion turnbull is a trator to the lib team he tries to undermine abbott at every turn he is not a team player.del boy Friday 19 October, 2012 - 11:02 AM
Malcolm Turnbull is our Bill Clinton?
Did someone say Monica was in town?Bikinis not Burkas Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 7:49 PM
Elizabeth. I am a liberal supporter but I can tell you that I have a large circle of friends and we have all agreed that, if Kevin Rudd were to make a comeback, we would all vote labor at the next election. Afterall, Kevin is very much to the centre and is very likeable.
How much do you believe me Elizabeth? As much as I believe you and your circle of friends? I think so.Peter of Larrakeyah Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 7:49 PM
What a load of rubbish. The only people that want Malcolm Turnbull are the Labor and Greens voters because it would guarantee that the Labor Party would win the next election.
She seems to forget how badly the Liberal party were doing in the polls when he was the opposition leader.
I suspect she is hoping against hope that he will become the opposition leader in order to ensure Julia Gillard another term.
Luckily for her (and the circle she mixes in), Malcolm is standing in the next election and, as she is probably ion his electorate, they can all vote for Malcolm to ensure he wins his seat. Afterall, you do love him don't you Elizabeth?
Good try Elizabeth. Maybe you can raise it again closer to the election as we can all use a laugh.Peter of Darwin Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 4:57 PM