- Redfoo shocked at glass attack
- Hawke-Keating: who was better PM?
- Qantas loss of $2.84 billion
- Gatecrashers causing party chaos
- Sydney Putt Putt sold out to Chinese
- Stopping fighters heading overseas
- New NBN plan to save $16 billion
- "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
- Cleangirl on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? He didn`t think before he spoke. So how about we ask the Judiciary why nearly all sex offences involving a child rarely get ... more
- Samuel J on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? This man is just a silly big fool. And the so called Vatican transferred this dunce to their Vatican thinking they would get ... more
- Tejas on Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge Good on you Justin and to Brad Hazzard for accepting the challenge. That was a touching tribute to your mate, all in the ... more
- Angela Coombes on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Thia man is not worthy of his rank. It is little wonder right thinking people are deserting the Catholic church with this ... more
- Tony on Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger You know you are on the right track and doing the right thing when so many of these lunk heads complain. All these measures ... more
- Cleangirl on What fairness for the average joe? We`ve all read stories of Australian celebrities getting off light for D.U.I. more
Malcolm Turnbull is our Bill Clinton?
Is Malcolm Turnbull our Bill Clinton? Labor supporters would vote for him and the Liberal conservatives would think twice? Stuart Bocking discusses the MPs chances of becoming PM with SMHs Elizabeth Farrelly.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Research shows women do many more housework hours a week than men. Despite calls of equal opportunity and women's rights, has much changed in the home? Jason Morrison with Melissa Hoyer.
I think the best thing for the country would be Rudd vs. Turnbull and it would also be a better contest of ideas. On the Lib side I believe Turnbull is more likeable than Abbott who does not seem to have any conviction. I am dead against gay marriage so if Turnbull makes it a major issue I couldn't support him. If Rudd rules out offshore processing he will have my vote guaranteed. On carbon pricing both Rudd and Turnbull are in favour of ETS which is better compared to fixed price tax.
Sadly though, we are fantasizing. The contest will be between Gillard and Abbott and I think Gillard is much sharper than Abbott and will chop him to pieces.Terrence Sunday 21 October, 2012 - 4:52 PM
Turnbull should go back to Labor. He wants same sex marriage, a Republic, advocates Global warming and would try a Julia on Abbott.Joe Friday 19 October, 2012 - 9:23 PM
turnbull believes in global warming and gay marriage that is why most libs would not vote for him.abbott leaves him dead as a leader,i my opinion turnbull is a trator to the lib team he tries to undermine abbott at every turn he is not a team player.del boy Friday 19 October, 2012 - 11:02 AM
Malcolm Turnbull is our Bill Clinton?
Did someone say Monica was in town?Bikinis not Burkas Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 7:49 PM
Elizabeth. I am a liberal supporter but I can tell you that I have a large circle of friends and we have all agreed that, if Kevin Rudd were to make a comeback, we would all vote labor at the next election. Afterall, Kevin is very much to the centre and is very likeable.
How much do you believe me Elizabeth? As much as I believe you and your circle of friends? I think so.Peter of Larrakeyah Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 7:49 PM
What a load of rubbish. The only people that want Malcolm Turnbull are the Labor and Greens voters because it would guarantee that the Labor Party would win the next election.
She seems to forget how badly the Liberal party were doing in the polls when he was the opposition leader.
I suspect she is hoping against hope that he will become the opposition leader in order to ensure Julia Gillard another term.
Luckily for her (and the circle she mixes in), Malcolm is standing in the next election and, as she is probably ion his electorate, they can all vote for Malcolm to ensure he wins his seat. Afterall, you do love him don't you Elizabeth?
Good try Elizabeth. Maybe you can raise it again closer to the election as we can all use a laugh.Peter of Darwin Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 4:57 PM