- Work for the dole gets mixed reaction
- Julie Bishop our next Prime Minister?
- Time for a three day weekend?
- Italian recipes from the heart
- Menzies: The man behind the myth
- PM Abbott: struggling for respect?
- Near death experiences all vivid
- Cyberspace a playground for teens
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on PM polls are on the slide? Well said Sam and Tony! It is this breed of dole bludgers and others that want to live on government handouts fostered by ... more
- Tony on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? The only thing we can be assured of is that Rudd or Gillard were still in the hotseat, headless chooks would be handling the ... more
- Tony on Asylum seekers heading to mainland The traitorous illegal and economic chasing advocates and their equally foul legal soliciting brethren should open up their ... more
- COUNTRY SHOPPERS GALORE on Asylum seekers heading to mainland Asylum seekers or queue jumpers, economic country shoppers? We absolutely must protect our borders and nation's sovereignty. ... more
- NO GOD NO ATHEISTS... on Near death experiences all vivid What about the many saintly people who pass away and their bodies miraculously remain incorrupt, even after 100's of years. ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? Well just look at the flip side, so perhaps we prefer silly willy to be the Prime Minister... more
- Samuel J on PM polls are on the slide? I believe these so called 'polls' are conducted in die-hard labor party electrotes hence the skewed outcome or abject lies. ... more
- Tony on PM polls are on the slide? It is obvious that the vast majority of Australians prefer wishy washy, cash giverway, leftist green brain dead governments, ... more
- JULIAR... on Earth missed catastrophe by a week Could this be the very beginning of Julia's anthropogenic global warming...quick, hurry up Tony, bring back the carbon tax. more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? @Craig you purposely omitted Russian armed and Russian trained killers did this...what is your agenda here? more
- Gary on Abbott copping Senate body blows If the PPL for everyone is such a bad thing, waste of effort and doesn't achieve anything in regards to workplace ... more
- Samuel J James on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said indeed. And Vladimar Putin, the KGB thug and temporary President of Russia has given as much help to the ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: Putin behind the attack? It can be assumed that Putin, the KGB thug is imitating one of his equal coward and former President of the Soviet Union, ... more
- Samuel J on A week of horror over flight MH17 Putin, the KGB thug is convicted in absentia - Please God. more
- stevo on Time for serious debate on euthanasia Legalise Euthanasia for those with 6 months to live if doctors and family want.My dad asked to be given and injection as he ... more
- Cleangirl on Bus crash kills one injures dozens Get bicycles OUT of bus lanes for a start. more
- Jonathon L Benson on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The sickening pictures of the filthy train leaving Ukraine with the bodies of many of these multi-national souls on board, ... more
- Samuel J on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill The do-gooders will probably get their way with this and it will be sadly regected. We have no leadership here in nsw so let ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said. The victims even after death did not receive any dignity at all from the Russian and Ukraine ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why do we need childcare subsidies @Greg O - you are absolutely correct. It is this 'gimmie, gimmie' nonsense and nanny State mentality that is thoroughly ... more
Malcolm Turnbull is our Bill Clinton?
Is Malcolm Turnbull our Bill Clinton? Labor supporters would vote for him and the Liberal conservatives would think twice? Stuart Bocking discusses the MPs chances of becoming PM with SMHs Elizabeth Farrelly.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Research shows women do many more housework hours a week than men. Despite calls of equal opportunity and women's rights, has much changed in the home? Jason Morrison with Melissa Hoyer.
I think the best thing for the country would be Rudd vs. Turnbull and it would also be a better contest of ideas. On the Lib side I believe Turnbull is more likeable than Abbott who does not seem to have any conviction. I am dead against gay marriage so if Turnbull makes it a major issue I couldn't support him. If Rudd rules out offshore processing he will have my vote guaranteed. On carbon pricing both Rudd and Turnbull are in favour of ETS which is better compared to fixed price tax.
Sadly though, we are fantasizing. The contest will be between Gillard and Abbott and I think Gillard is much sharper than Abbott and will chop him to pieces.Terrence Sunday 21 October, 2012 - 4:52 PM
Turnbull should go back to Labor. He wants same sex marriage, a Republic, advocates Global warming and would try a Julia on Abbott.Joe Friday 19 October, 2012 - 9:23 PM
turnbull believes in global warming and gay marriage that is why most libs would not vote for him.abbott leaves him dead as a leader,i my opinion turnbull is a trator to the lib team he tries to undermine abbott at every turn he is not a team player.del boy Friday 19 October, 2012 - 11:02 AM
Malcolm Turnbull is our Bill Clinton?
Did someone say Monica was in town?Bikinis not Burkas Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 7:49 PM
Elizabeth. I am a liberal supporter but I can tell you that I have a large circle of friends and we have all agreed that, if Kevin Rudd were to make a comeback, we would all vote labor at the next election. Afterall, Kevin is very much to the centre and is very likeable.
How much do you believe me Elizabeth? As much as I believe you and your circle of friends? I think so.Peter of Larrakeyah Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 7:49 PM
What a load of rubbish. The only people that want Malcolm Turnbull are the Labor and Greens voters because it would guarantee that the Labor Party would win the next election.
She seems to forget how badly the Liberal party were doing in the polls when he was the opposition leader.
I suspect she is hoping against hope that he will become the opposition leader in order to ensure Julia Gillard another term.
Luckily for her (and the circle she mixes in), Malcolm is standing in the next election and, as she is probably ion his electorate, they can all vote for Malcolm to ensure he wins his seat. Afterall, you do love him don't you Elizabeth?
Good try Elizabeth. Maybe you can raise it again closer to the election as we can all use a laugh.Peter of Darwin Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 4:57 PM