- SPC back from the brink of collapse?
- Domestic Violence: it's in your street?
- Was John Howard our best PM?
- Light rail to service Greater West
- Is terrorism behind missing plane?
- Will Crimea be engulfed in war?
- Why is Sydney so expensive?
- Leo Sayer: why he became an Aussie
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David Hoffman on Is terrorism behind missing plane? I am looking at this event through the lens of being a lifelong student of human behaviour. I know enough to believe that, ... more
- Gary on Too late to stop climate change now? I simply let the facts talk to me and as Garry Linnell stated it was warmer 27 years ago. So where is the evidence of ... more
- helen on Scrap the My School website? Hello Angela, have just read Peter 'Fitz' remarks re your morning show. Agree! you are a delight to tune into each ... more
- David T. on Do we still need a Women's Day? In my experience, every day is Women's Day. more
- David T. on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? How "bloody" stupid. Government, stay out of our lives. more
- David T. on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali Break another country's laws and you can expect to be treated according to their law. I have no sympathy for thede ... more
- Rod M on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali To me it seems very clear why journos are being booted out of Bali. Their courts expect people to abide by the spirit and ... more
- Mary on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? What a waste of the tax payers money, why not give it to hospitals... they need it more. more
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
Mayan end of days - we're still here?
The Mayan calendar says the world ends today, but what is the science behind this ancient prediction? Stuart Bocking speaks with Dr Karl Kruszelnicki about the end of the world, so long and thanks for the fish!
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
@ISAIAH posting in response to my comments - may I just say thank you, thank you, thankyou. Enjoy the true spirit of Christmas as you have indicated in your posting here! I return those same revered compliments to you. God Bless. We need it indeed! And I trust, hope and pray we will be rid of these labor/greens/turncoat minority government fools come the national election.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 24 December, 2012 - 9:22 PM
@Samuel Kyrikos, very well said. This horrible evil Godless Labor government are frightening, they have had 2 terms not 1 term. Labor need to be charged with treason etc and put before a court. Lets all pray to God that there will be a needed broad referenced Royal Commission into very corrupt Labor soon? However the trusting weary electorate are mostly gullible and ignorant and completely uninformed and are swallowing Labor's complete bullshit. I think that atheists Labor God forbid could be re-elected just like Godless Obama in the damned US? Labor fight very, very dirty and the dirty fighter mostly wins in politics. Should Liberal hopefully be rightly elected with a massive majority mandate, because there is really no one else. Liberal must make major reforms in many areas to protect Australians and our sovereignty which globalist socialists, anti-Australia Labor are thoroughly trashing. And quickly drop closet Labor worm, the very peculiar, unwanted Malcolm Turnbull!! Wishing you and your family and All people of Goodwill a Holy Child Jesus filled Christmas and a Blessed New Year 2013. Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...AMEN+ISAIAH Monday 24 December, 2012 - 10:40 AM
The so called architects of the Mayan Calendar were without doubt and sadly, poor damned uneducated athiests just like Gillard, Swan and the rest of this utterly incompetent, wasteful, obstinate, foolhardy, stupid, deceitful band of bastards that call themselves the so called Australian National 'government' - a one term band of knuckleheads that will be booted with a vengeance in the fullness of time. And Bugger them dear fellow Aussie voters!Samuel Kyrikos Saturday 22 December, 2012 - 9:47 PM
OOPS, I must have missed it. Rats!David T. Saturday 22 December, 2012 - 5:41 PM
Maybe there is a message in this prediction by this atheist Mayan calendar and its now defunct generation! Note today is 21 December when the abject boofhead Wayne Swan announces that his prior projection of his utterly incompetent Gillard socialist minority,wanton deceitful government achieving a surplus in its wasteful expenditure within the next year "may not be attained." Let me tell you Swan it won't be attained at all you profound fool and now accomplished liar!Jonathon L Benson Friday 21 December, 2012 - 9:14 PM
HAHAHAHA, no budget surplus, I am sorry thought I was still on the other blog.Hopefully as the Mayans say it will be a change of consciousness and us real people the sheeple will wake up and see the lie we have been living under the Globalists and their puppet governments.Craig Friday 21 December, 2012 - 5:57 PM