- Unwanted pets: choose gifts carefully
- Gifts cards: are they a cop out?
- Blue Mountains: doorstep paradise
- Sharks attacks: what to know
- Can we make romance cool again?
- Gifts that give for Christmas?
- Dogs: the enduring best friend
- What makes the over 40's tick?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- peter on Expect intense bushfires more often gee you don't think the land clearing laws had anything to do with the scrub build up and the red tape you have to go ... more
- mick on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? You are a racist Ahmed, stupid claim. more
- Jonathon L Benson on Aussie students are falling behind? I would also like to see their left wing Union abolished and replaced by a Management Board comprising Parents and a few ... more
- Robert on Mandela: lessons we can all learn @ahmed. The White Australia policy was fine. Our people didn't build this country with multiculturalism in mind. They built ... more
- Jenny Biddle on Qantas: should Alan Joyce resign? I agree that Alan Joyce and the Board of Qantas should go, It has been a downhill spiral since Joyce took charge. Virgin ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @ Jester4212, much larger, heavier and faster vehicle.Q.Why do they expose themselves to danger and death.A. They are stupid! more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Never forget that Australia had a racist WHITE ONLY policy till 1973. In 1975 the Whitlam Government passed the Racial ... more
- STEVE on Mandela: lessons we can all learn south africa has a long journey to fight for economic justice.The government has been too complacent.However Mandela is a ... more
- Craig on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? @Ahmed, are we not all human beings first? And in saying that should we not treat all of our fellow human beings with ... more
- ricky on Gay marriage: seeking equality? Australia treats equal marriage just as they treated equality for aborigines.Its shamefull/ more
- ricky on Gay marriage: seeking equality? lets hope they do better than hetros who divorce and marry like there were no tommorrow and make a mockery of marriage more
- ricky on Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela When he was in prison i protested outside south africa house in London.GREAT MAN.All politicians should learn from him.RIP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Lingerie football: is it sexist? I may become a convert to league if my wife lets me!I'm not into watching men play with each other. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? @ ahmed, are you are part of the misinformation society, haven't you been listening to the court reports on the radio about ... more
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
Mayan end of days - we're still here?
The Mayan calendar says the world ends today, but what is the science behind this ancient prediction? Stuart Bocking speaks with Dr Karl Kruszelnicki about the end of the world, so long and thanks for the fish!
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
@ISAIAH posting in response to my comments - may I just say thank you, thank you, thankyou. Enjoy the true spirit of Christmas as you have indicated in your posting here! I return those same revered compliments to you. God Bless. We need it indeed! And I trust, hope and pray we will be rid of these labor/greens/turncoat minority government fools come the national election.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 24 December, 2012 - 9:22 PM
@Samuel Kyrikos, very well said. This horrible evil Godless Labor government are frightening, they have had 2 terms not 1 term. Labor need to be charged with treason etc and put before a court. Lets all pray to God that there will be a needed broad referenced Royal Commission into very corrupt Labor soon? However the trusting weary electorate are mostly gullible and ignorant and completely uninformed and are swallowing Labor's complete bullshit. I think that atheists Labor God forbid could be re-elected just like Godless Obama in the damned US? Labor fight very, very dirty and the dirty fighter mostly wins in politics. Should Liberal hopefully be rightly elected with a massive majority mandate, because there is really no one else. Liberal must make major reforms in many areas to protect Australians and our sovereignty which globalist socialists, anti-Australia Labor are thoroughly trashing. And quickly drop closet Labor worm, the very peculiar, unwanted Malcolm Turnbull!! Wishing you and your family and All people of Goodwill a Holy Child Jesus filled Christmas and a Blessed New Year 2013. Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...AMEN+ISAIAH Monday 24 December, 2012 - 10:40 AM
The so called architects of the Mayan Calendar were without doubt and sadly, poor damned uneducated athiests just like Gillard, Swan and the rest of this utterly incompetent, wasteful, obstinate, foolhardy, stupid, deceitful band of bastards that call themselves the so called Australian National 'government' - a one term band of knuckleheads that will be booted with a vengeance in the fullness of time. And Bugger them dear fellow Aussie voters!Samuel Kyrikos Saturday 22 December, 2012 - 9:47 PM
OOPS, I must have missed it. Rats!David T. Saturday 22 December, 2012 - 5:41 PM
Maybe there is a message in this prediction by this atheist Mayan calendar and its now defunct generation! Note today is 21 December when the abject boofhead Wayne Swan announces that his prior projection of his utterly incompetent Gillard socialist minority,wanton deceitful government achieving a surplus in its wasteful expenditure within the next year "may not be attained." Let me tell you Swan it won't be attained at all you profound fool and now accomplished liar!Jonathon L Benson Friday 21 December, 2012 - 9:14 PM
HAHAHAHA, no budget surplus, I am sorry thought I was still on the other blog.Hopefully as the Mayans say it will be a change of consciousness and us real people the sheeple will wake up and see the lie we have been living under the Globalists and their puppet governments.Craig Friday 21 December, 2012 - 5:57 PM