- Burqa ban only for parliament house?
- More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney
- Who will win the NRL Grand Final?
- Should we extend daylights savings?
- Fuel theft adding to petrol costs
- Do you like Daylight Savings?
- Nominate the worst road in Sydney
- Sydney Good Food Month begins
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Join the Q Society on Drivers oblivious to their surrounds Most drivers are also oblivious to the road rules!http://www.youtube.com/dashcam55 more
- derbyiter on Tax: companies paying a fair share Well, that's the business end of TOWN,TAKEN CARE OF NOW !So, " WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO NOW DO THE SAME THING ON OUR FAT ... more
- The game changer on George Piggins: being too stubborn? South Sydney is a great part of a great city and a great state. South Sydney is a great football club. Unfortunately the ... more
- Keith Hanby on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas It is about time the government of this country stuck up for this country anddo something to protect us,not other countrys. more
- James W on Tax: companies paying a fair share Us salary and wage earners are the plebs that will be footing the thick end of the repayment of stimulis debt whilst ... more
- GREED on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas Prices used to be stable for over (10) ten years, now we are being gouged for nearly everything? Just because they can do ... more
- RATES ROADS & RUBBISH on North Sydney council suspension? Ditto inept, out of touch Holroyd Council, a bunch of losers looking for a green cause. The coming "amalgamation" will not ... more
- des polson on George Piggins: being too stubborn? Get off George's back. Has he not done enough for the club. We would not be talking about a 21st premiership if it was not ... more
- Gary Anderson on Ice devastating Sydney families The best way to tackle the ice problem is legalise marijuana, have very good education about oral cannabis use and ... more
- Ben on Landmark case on Free Range eggs I feel so sorry for all those poor chickens and I am disgusted that humans are such swines and think it is ok to do that to ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Lower the voting age to 16? For the best results, voting should be for mature, objective people only, who know how to critically think, the age should ... more
- Kevin on Gillard interview a tacky TV ad? Evidently Julia Gillard is a very troubled female of no substance and her darling Ray Martin hates the Australian flag? more
- Tejas on Testing 85c Bread - does it bounce? I didnt even know about that bounce test. But no surprise. Cheap is not always good. I wouldn't buy it. White bread is ... more
- Samuel J on Teen terror suspect had big plans? The ISIS and/or ISIL black rotten damned flag ought to be banned and anyone displaying it in Australia should be either ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Labor in lockstep over fighting ISIL We never learn by history do we? So why do we keep having ourselves on...fighting is in bred in these people, it has been ... more
- Cleangirl on Facing the unknowns in Middle East Ask Australian Moderates what if anything we should do to stop I.S. and then ask them what we should do with those returning ... more
- Join the Q Society on Climate: are we serious enough? I am still waiting for someone to out the mongrels that caused the climate change that produced the evil fossil fuels!The ... more
- Craig on Facing the unknowns in Middle East These actions are not about bringing peace.This war will go longer than any war in history and it has not even been declared ... more
- Craig on Climate: are we serious enough? No we are not serious enough, let's price electricity out the realm of everyone from the so called"middle" class down. ... more
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
Mayan end of days - we're still here?
The Mayan calendar says the world ends today, but what is the science behind this ancient prediction? Stuart Bocking speaks with Dr Karl Kruszelnicki about the end of the world, so long and thanks for the fish!
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
@ISAIAH posting in response to my comments - may I just say thank you, thank you, thankyou. Enjoy the true spirit of Christmas as you have indicated in your posting here! I return those same revered compliments to you. God Bless. We need it indeed! And I trust, hope and pray we will be rid of these labor/greens/turncoat minority government fools come the national election.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 24 December, 2012 - 9:22 PM
@Samuel Kyrikos, very well said. This horrible evil Godless Labor government are frightening, they have had 2 terms not 1 term. Labor need to be charged with treason etc and put before a court. Lets all pray to God that there will be a needed broad referenced Royal Commission into very corrupt Labor soon? However the trusting weary electorate are mostly gullible and ignorant and completely uninformed and are swallowing Labor's complete bullshit. I think that atheists Labor God forbid could be re-elected just like Godless Obama in the damned US? Labor fight very, very dirty and the dirty fighter mostly wins in politics. Should Liberal hopefully be rightly elected with a massive majority mandate, because there is really no one else. Liberal must make major reforms in many areas to protect Australians and our sovereignty which globalist socialists, anti-Australia Labor are thoroughly trashing. And quickly drop closet Labor worm, the very peculiar, unwanted Malcolm Turnbull!! Wishing you and your family and All people of Goodwill a Holy Child Jesus filled Christmas and a Blessed New Year 2013. Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...AMEN+ISAIAH Monday 24 December, 2012 - 10:40 AM
The so called architects of the Mayan Calendar were without doubt and sadly, poor damned uneducated athiests just like Gillard, Swan and the rest of this utterly incompetent, wasteful, obstinate, foolhardy, stupid, deceitful band of bastards that call themselves the so called Australian National 'government' - a one term band of knuckleheads that will be booted with a vengeance in the fullness of time. And Bugger them dear fellow Aussie voters!Samuel Kyrikos Saturday 22 December, 2012 - 9:47 PM
OOPS, I must have missed it. Rats!David T. Saturday 22 December, 2012 - 5:41 PM
Maybe there is a message in this prediction by this atheist Mayan calendar and its now defunct generation! Note today is 21 December when the abject boofhead Wayne Swan announces that his prior projection of his utterly incompetent Gillard socialist minority,wanton deceitful government achieving a surplus in its wasteful expenditure within the next year "may not be attained." Let me tell you Swan it won't be attained at all you profound fool and now accomplished liar!Jonathon L Benson Friday 21 December, 2012 - 9:14 PM
HAHAHAHA, no budget surplus, I am sorry thought I was still on the other blog.Hopefully as the Mayans say it will be a change of consciousness and us real people the sheeple will wake up and see the lie we have been living under the Globalists and their puppet governments.Craig Friday 21 December, 2012 - 5:57 PM