- Why are pensioners in the pinch?
- Taxi driver anger at ridesharing app
- Can you impersonate the PM?
- Get set for a brutal budget?
- Are we losing the war on drugs?
- Anzac Day: just a public holiday?
- Set to be slugged for your gas?
- The man behind the voice of Dr Hook
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg O on Get set for a brutal budget? adriano. Back in about 2007 just before the financial crisis hit us a little and the Northern Hemisphere a lot, the rich ... more
- Bao Tran on Get set for a brutal budget? I think the government has it wrong with the medicare co-payment. Everyone should be entitled to "free" GP or emergency ... more
- Tony on Get set for a brutal budget? Better than spending what we don't have and burdening future generations with paying back Labor's drunken sailor policies! ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Get set for a brutal budget? I trust the budget of Hockey's will seriously address the utterly overstaffed Australian public service. It needs an axe ... more
- Tony on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Take a pill guys! this is a already funded purchase and is bi-partisan, granted these aircraft are pricy and have problems, ... more
- adriano on Get set for a brutal budget? Watch libs cut budget for the poor while the rich are spared. more
- adriano on 20 police officers charged this year Cops are whiter than white.How do they reflect more than 200 nationalities in Aus? more
- Samuel J on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? @ Tangled Web posting here - you are tangled alright. Utterly stupid comments you have made. Open your eyes and look at the ... more
- Greg O on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bill seems to be caught in the middle here. He knows what the Party wants but he has to try and present an image that will ... more
- Greg O on 20 police officers charged this year Only 20? Many years ago a young police officer was presenting a road safety lecture to the staff where I was working. One ... more
- Greg O on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? I can remember in my school days seeing Mustang, Meteor and Vampire fighters flying around. They were followed by the Sabre ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on 20 police officers charged this year Yes. It is one set of standards for them and another set of clear laws for us citizens. The management of police should be ... more
- Cleangirl on 20 police officers charged this year Standards are low, Tattoos, fatties, shorties, light weights and facial hair. The males aren`t much better. more
- Cleangirl on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? That's half what Indonesia spends, and we give them financial aid. more
- Jessica on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Lets get "relaxed and comfortable" once again with honest John Howard and competent Peter Costello back. I'm not feeling too ... more
- Tangled Web on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Well now you can see why the inconsiderate Liberal government are so unnecessarily hitting Australians with an additional ... more
- Tangled Web on Anzac Day: will it always be sacred? Sadly I can recall when Anzac Day was truly sacred, entirely unlike now. It was a full day public holiday, not a quick less ... more
- Ross H. on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? @Bitter Kimber here fails to see that we are already taxed right up to the eyeballs now with more than enough to properly ... more
- Kimber on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? My visits to my doctor have never been "free", we live in a regional area and have never had bulk billing and we still pay ... more
- Kimber on When to let a loved one go? Agreed, a very difficult topic, but definitely a case by case basis. Having been in this situation with an elderly loved one ... more
Mayan end of days - we're still here?
The Mayan calendar says the world ends today, but what is the science behind this ancient prediction? Stuart Bocking speaks with Dr Karl Kruszelnicki about the end of the world, so long and thanks for the fish!
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
@ISAIAH posting in response to my comments - may I just say thank you, thank you, thankyou. Enjoy the true spirit of Christmas as you have indicated in your posting here! I return those same revered compliments to you. God Bless. We need it indeed! And I trust, hope and pray we will be rid of these labor/greens/turncoat minority government fools come the national election.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 24 December, 2012 - 9:22 PM
@Samuel Kyrikos, very well said. This horrible evil Godless Labor government are frightening, they have had 2 terms not 1 term. Labor need to be charged with treason etc and put before a court. Lets all pray to God that there will be a needed broad referenced Royal Commission into very corrupt Labor soon? However the trusting weary electorate are mostly gullible and ignorant and completely uninformed and are swallowing Labor's complete bullshit. I think that atheists Labor God forbid could be re-elected just like Godless Obama in the damned US? Labor fight very, very dirty and the dirty fighter mostly wins in politics. Should Liberal hopefully be rightly elected with a massive majority mandate, because there is really no one else. Liberal must make major reforms in many areas to protect Australians and our sovereignty which globalist socialists, anti-Australia Labor are thoroughly trashing. And quickly drop closet Labor worm, the very peculiar, unwanted Malcolm Turnbull!! Wishing you and your family and All people of Goodwill a Holy Child Jesus filled Christmas and a Blessed New Year 2013. Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...AMEN+ISAIAH Monday 24 December, 2012 - 10:40 AM
The so called architects of the Mayan Calendar were without doubt and sadly, poor damned uneducated athiests just like Gillard, Swan and the rest of this utterly incompetent, wasteful, obstinate, foolhardy, stupid, deceitful band of bastards that call themselves the so called Australian National 'government' - a one term band of knuckleheads that will be booted with a vengeance in the fullness of time. And Bugger them dear fellow Aussie voters!Samuel Kyrikos Saturday 22 December, 2012 - 9:47 PM
OOPS, I must have missed it. Rats!David T. Saturday 22 December, 2012 - 5:41 PM
Maybe there is a message in this prediction by this atheist Mayan calendar and its now defunct generation! Note today is 21 December when the abject boofhead Wayne Swan announces that his prior projection of his utterly incompetent Gillard socialist minority,wanton deceitful government achieving a surplus in its wasteful expenditure within the next year "may not be attained." Let me tell you Swan it won't be attained at all you profound fool and now accomplished liar!Jonathon L Benson Friday 21 December, 2012 - 9:14 PM
HAHAHAHA, no budget surplus, I am sorry thought I was still on the other blog.Hopefully as the Mayans say it will be a change of consciousness and us real people the sheeple will wake up and see the lie we have been living under the Globalists and their puppet governments.Craig Friday 21 December, 2012 - 5:57 PM