- Drivers not tested for cocaine use?
- Want to sing at the Opera House?
- Close encounters on planet Mars
- Who deserved their shonky award
- Clubs to expand into childcare?
- Not enough jobs for uni grads?
- Who's been snooping in your bin?
- Demerits for illegal disabled parkers
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
- Troy on Hillsong, more than just a church So tired of hearing from this woman anytime Hillsong is mentioned. She hasn't been there in well over a decade. She couldn't ... more
- Mr Creepy on Are 'fun police' banning everything? We have all seen it. A poodle mounts the leg of a bigger dog. The expression on the poodles face is a little amusing, a ... more
- Voluptuous Hypothesis on Sydney to bathe in blood moon? Just in time to watch the moon die. Blood moon exsanguinated. Eclipse reached totality. Here, north of Dallas, the moon ... more
- Cleangirl on Labor Party 'Headed for the rocks' Labor has to stop the Left-wing senseless rhetoric, and start looking out for the workers, their families and get some ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane It was reported that Islamic State agents are travelling in fours with false passports, posing as refugees to enter Europe! ... more
- Craig on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane Kobane will fall as Turkey will not allow the Kurdish fighters there to receive heavy weapons to repel the invaders.They ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane I thought that islam was a peaceful religion? more
- Steve on Fire danger ignored for burn off? I live in St. Ives and witnessed the extra firetrucks racing along Mona Vale road (under lights and sirens)to assist. ... more
- Rob on Fire danger ignored for burn off? This is so typical of the NSWRFS staff. Happy to get in front of the camera on an "out of control bushfire" but have no clue ... more
- Greg on A Fair Go For Seniors Forum With $40B as the estimated cost to pay all volunteer work across Australia each year, has anyone considered the impact of ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Call for calm in Islamic debate Realistically compare "islamic extremism" to so called "christian extremism"...got the picture yet. more
- Cate B. on Banning the burqa an overreaction? Come out to busy Merrylands Stockland Mall and see if you still want the burqa? more
- Annette 72 years of age on Banning the burqa an overreaction? i dont see what the Muslim community dosent understand we just want to see their faces .thats it . it terrifies me to walk ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Banning the burqa an overreaction? What about the BURQA-CLAD mother of seven who claimed she was the victim of mistaken identity, jailed for six months for ... more
Mayan end of days - we're still here?
The Mayan calendar says the world ends today, but what is the science behind this ancient prediction? Stuart Bocking speaks with Dr Karl Kruszelnicki about the end of the world, so long and thanks for the fish!
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
@ISAIAH posting in response to my comments - may I just say thank you, thank you, thankyou. Enjoy the true spirit of Christmas as you have indicated in your posting here! I return those same revered compliments to you. God Bless. We need it indeed! And I trust, hope and pray we will be rid of these labor/greens/turncoat minority government fools come the national election.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 24 December, 2012 - 9:22 PM
@Samuel Kyrikos, very well said. This horrible evil Godless Labor government are frightening, they have had 2 terms not 1 term. Labor need to be charged with treason etc and put before a court. Lets all pray to God that there will be a needed broad referenced Royal Commission into very corrupt Labor soon? However the trusting weary electorate are mostly gullible and ignorant and completely uninformed and are swallowing Labor's complete bullshit. I think that atheists Labor God forbid could be re-elected just like Godless Obama in the damned US? Labor fight very, very dirty and the dirty fighter mostly wins in politics. Should Liberal hopefully be rightly elected with a massive majority mandate, because there is really no one else. Liberal must make major reforms in many areas to protect Australians and our sovereignty which globalist socialists, anti-Australia Labor are thoroughly trashing. And quickly drop closet Labor worm, the very peculiar, unwanted Malcolm Turnbull!! Wishing you and your family and All people of Goodwill a Holy Child Jesus filled Christmas and a Blessed New Year 2013. Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...AMEN+ISAIAH Monday 24 December, 2012 - 10:40 AM
The so called architects of the Mayan Calendar were without doubt and sadly, poor damned uneducated athiests just like Gillard, Swan and the rest of this utterly incompetent, wasteful, obstinate, foolhardy, stupid, deceitful band of bastards that call themselves the so called Australian National 'government' - a one term band of knuckleheads that will be booted with a vengeance in the fullness of time. And Bugger them dear fellow Aussie voters!Samuel Kyrikos Saturday 22 December, 2012 - 9:47 PM
OOPS, I must have missed it. Rats!David T. Saturday 22 December, 2012 - 5:41 PM
Maybe there is a message in this prediction by this atheist Mayan calendar and its now defunct generation! Note today is 21 December when the abject boofhead Wayne Swan announces that his prior projection of his utterly incompetent Gillard socialist minority,wanton deceitful government achieving a surplus in its wasteful expenditure within the next year "may not be attained." Let me tell you Swan it won't be attained at all you profound fool and now accomplished liar!Jonathon L Benson Friday 21 December, 2012 - 9:14 PM
HAHAHAHA, no budget surplus, I am sorry thought I was still on the other blog.Hopefully as the Mayans say it will be a change of consciousness and us real people the sheeple will wake up and see the lie we have been living under the Globalists and their puppet governments.Craig Friday 21 December, 2012 - 5:57 PM