- GST future looms at election?
- Students using performance drugs?
- Tony Abbott's Budget 2013 reply
- The Stir: Alien or a deformed child?
- Sydney rail timetable changes ahead
- Help 'Save Our Sons'
- 2UE at Matthew Pearce Public School
- Lee Kernaghan: Flying with the King
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Robert on Packer picks Barangaroo design It looks frail, theres no sense of permanence and its a bit poofy. Basically, it looks crap. more
- CARMEN on Asylum seeker cost out of control? I fully agree with Bikinis not Burkas SOLUTION to this very unwelcome problem....IT MUST BE STOPPED AT ANY ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Thomson to contest as independent Mentored friend and confidant of JuLia Gillard and now a so called Independent Craig Thomson is loaded with "Labor values" ... more
- Sandra M on Thomson to contest as independent He's as good as a dozen damned vacancies this joker. I trust the court hearing of the long line of charges is not delayed ... more
- Mick on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock I have to say Paul. You made yourself look ignorant by not even letting this bloke explain. I agree with what he said and ... more
- Peter on Labor handouts uncovered in Budget It's been found, everybody knows what it is going to be used for, Simple - Quarantine it till after the election. more
- Peter on Asylum seeker cost out of control? This subject will still be on the agenda for the foreseeable future until we get somebody with the BALLS to say enough is ... more
- paulo on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock Israel has broken more UN resolutions than any other!The USA always vetos anything against Israel.So we should all be on the ... more
- Robert on Asylum seeker cost out of control? This problem lies squarely at the feet of the labour goons and their anti-Australian agenda. If they love 'asylum seekers' ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on 5G: download a movie in a second Faster on fiber optic and no distance restrictions and no peak volume problems! more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Is Australia a fair country? The Federal Government is unfair to us fair dinkum Aussies! Muslim Colonits first Aussies last! more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Asylum seeker cost out of control? Easy solution build a Refugee camp in the middle of Western Australia, provide food, water, tents and long drops, (the same ... more
- Terrence on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock 70 years after Palestinians were so cruelly uprooted and dispossessed from their lands to create a country for the Zionists ... more
- Terrence on Asylum seeker cost out of control? Well, you have been saying these things for months now until you have exhausted all the superlatives. The only thing you ... more
- lyndal on Palmer party: is he really serious? He is such a goose, he tried to bribe the LNP and couldnt, so he picked up his bat and ball and went mad more
- Robert on Who are Sydney's worst drivers? Part of Sydney already on its way to third world status. No surprises there. Once again thanks for nothing to all the idiots ... more
- Egon on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates Don't worry the tears she is showing are only crocodile tears and are part of the ceremony more
- Keith A Tudor on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates Another well performed deceitful act Jul-liar Eileen Gillard. And don't feel any sympathy for yourself you damned fool ... more
- jim on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates GILLARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!The two are incompatable more
- Franco on Palmer party: is he really serious? Morrison is worried Palmer may eat into Abutt's big business support base. more
Millions on flights for illegal arrivals
The Coalition has pounced on figures showing more than $6-million a month is being spent on ferrying illegal arrivals around the country. That compares to just $4-million for the Royal Flying Doctor Service.
But Immigration Minister Chris Bowen says most of the cost is coming from implementing offshore processing, which the Opposition pushed for.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Opposition has sought to link the Gillard Government's promised budget surplus to its border protection failures
New figures show Labor is spending $6-million a month to transfer asylum seekers to Nauru or Papua New Guinea, putting further pressure to get the budget back in the black by next year
Opposition leader Tony Abbott maintains the Government has squandered taxpayer dollars and won't achieve its surplus.
Electricity companies are cold calling people, urging them to switch providers. John Stanley looks at the pressure being placed on people to switch, and just what your rights are as a consumer.
Tasmanian conservationist Miranda Gibson filmed the snow falling in the upper canopy of the forest, on her 100th day at the top of an old growth tree. Tim & Tracey speak with her, a year on in the wilderness.
Those lying damaging atheists, that opposing, anti-Christian Labor government are a living nightmare for all Australians of good character and integrity!! A Holy Christmas and a very Happy New Year in 2013 to all those good Aussies and their very worried families. A happy new year without this disgusting, in your face, rotten to the core Juliar Gillard and her so called "reform" Labor government. A deceitful, contemptuous and most arrogant Labor government who are seriously and actively hurting and permanently damaging our almost completely white-anted country. I rest my case...JULIARRR Monday 10 December, 2012 - 6:21 PM
It is common knowledge, that damned lying, twisting Labor inappropriately shutdown very successful Nauru and abolished the ever important TPV' s with both measures stopping the damned illegals! Labor have deliberately created a massive problem for Australians. And here we have that blatantly lying hypocrite and traitor of Australia, failed Labor Immigration Minister Chris Bowen with the bloody hide in trying to shift the blame ontoTony Abbott-Liberal. These traitorous Labor party of habitual liars, need to be charged with treason and put before a court.Andrea Monday 10 December, 2012 - 2:20 PM