- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Millions on flights for illegal arrivals
The Coalition has pounced on figures showing more than $6-million a month is being spent on ferrying illegal arrivals around the country. That compares to just $4-million for the Royal Flying Doctor Service.
But Immigration Minister Chris Bowen says most of the cost is coming from implementing offshore processing, which the Opposition pushed for.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Opposition has sought to link the Gillard Government's promised budget surplus to its border protection failures
New figures show Labor is spending $6-million a month to transfer asylum seekers to Nauru or Papua New Guinea, putting further pressure to get the budget back in the black by next year
Opposition leader Tony Abbott maintains the Government has squandered taxpayer dollars and won't achieve its surplus.
Electricity companies are cold calling people, urging them to switch providers. John Stanley looks at the pressure being placed on people to switch, and just what your rights are as a consumer.
Tasmanian conservationist Miranda Gibson filmed the snow falling in the upper canopy of the forest, on her 100th day at the top of an old growth tree. Tim & Tracey speak with her, a year on in the wilderness.
Those lying damaging atheists, that opposing, anti-Christian Labor government are a living nightmare for all Australians of good character and integrity!! A Holy Christmas and a very Happy New Year in 2013 to all those good Aussies and their very worried families. A happy new year without this disgusting, in your face, rotten to the core Juliar Gillard and her so called "reform" Labor government. A deceitful, contemptuous and most arrogant Labor government who are seriously and actively hurting and permanently damaging our almost completely white-anted country. I rest my case...JULIARRR Monday 10 December, 2012 - 6:21 PM
It is common knowledge, that damned lying, twisting Labor inappropriately shutdown very successful Nauru and abolished the ever important TPV' s with both measures stopping the damned illegals! Labor have deliberately created a massive problem for Australians. And here we have that blatantly lying hypocrite and traitor of Australia, failed Labor Immigration Minister Chris Bowen with the bloody hide in trying to shift the blame ontoTony Abbott-Liberal. These traitorous Labor party of habitual liars, need to be charged with treason and put before a court.Andrea Monday 10 December, 2012 - 2:20 PM