- Harnessing the power of social media
- "Islam" absent over UK terrorism?
- Vivid Sydney lights up the CBD
- Was the Warner fine appropriate?
- Tom Richards, Wallaby Warrior
- Call to ban live sporting odds on TV
- Protecting against insidious terrorism
- Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- sara Rafi on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Islam is absent because Islam is a religion that promotes universal justice and peace Mr Morisson but you obviously do not ... more
- Dave on Ford to cut production in Australia Having worked for the FMC itself in various wages & Salaried positions.. I got to say its the BEST company I've had the ... more
- Dave on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Sorry.. but NO.. we are currently being invaded by the Islamic community in a systematic implanting of culturally ... more
- Jack Gold on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Islam is missing because Islam condemns such barbaric killings.Please read about Islam before making such twisted and racist ... more
- Jashua Badran on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Jason Morrison is a renowned racist who hates muslims and islam.If he is so interested in islam then he must convert to ... more
- sanza on Protecting against insidious terrorism Peter, you are right, one cannot have a rational and sensible outcome with hate mongers and creeps like you and Bin laden. more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Our elected politicians and indeed the media too, are encouraging the terrorists jihad war against the world. Islam is ... more
- paulo on Protecting against insidious terrorism HEY guess whatIm a muslim and not a terrorist.wow how weird is thatTired of these stupid comments putting all muslims in the ... more
- paulo on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW When my dad was dying of cancer he was told they couldnt help him pass on.He said angrily that they treated dogs better .He ... more
- yusuf on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Every act of extremism is evil. Whether its verbal or physical.@Paulo, you are correct.This evil act is deplorable so are ... more
- Wobblyone on Ford to cut production in Australia Well said Peter. But why are we not making an Aussie car, electric if you like, from the ground up and exporting something ... more
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And now the ACTU come charging in on their white donkey, guns ablazing seeing who they can hit in a ridiculous attempt to ... more
- peter on Was the Warner fine appropriate? Cricket, football, soccer, racing just about any sport these days is subject to bizarre and draconian laws of conduct that ... more
- Simon on Ford to cut production in Australia communism in the making. So who controls it all? lets not be niave about this. more
- Peter on Protecting against insidious terrorism Of course there will be copycat attacks, the followers of the religion of peace believe that everyone that does not believe ... more
- CARMEN on Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke The passing of Mrs. Hazel Hawke has really saddened me...I had a lot of respect for this wonderful person who always came ... more
- Douglas on Ford to cut production in Australia At least the workers are getting 3 years notice, better then 3 days more
- Keith A Tudor on 19 new charges against Thomson And so the charges pour in and are added to the mass of other charges already preferred against this joker - yet it drags on ... more
- Samuel Kyrikos on Ford to cut production in Australia I agree this has been coming your years. Little or no productivity and vehicle improvements. I believe the trade unionists ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Robert.I studied history and most people know that the nazis wanted to dominate europe .They also murdered ... more
Minority politics is now a joke!
What a shame our politicians have descended into slanging matches over policy, unable to get important policy issues fixed. John Stanley looks at pokie reform and how minority politics has become a joke.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Minority politics is not a joke. However the minority politicians are a joke as they have little knowledge or respect for the realities of government for the benefit of Australia.David T. Monday 23 July, 2012 - 12:49 PM
Why is "gross hypocrisy" John Stanley again tarring diligent shining Tony Abbott-Liberal with the same filthy, failed Labor government brush?? Tony Abbott-Liberal are clearly Australia's only hope left before we go down the sink! Obviously all addicted "problem" gamblers, not just pokie-addicts need very serious, professional psychiatric treatment! Not a half-baked unworkable Andrew Wilkie gimmick that addicts will easily get around. I would ban all gambling who really needs it. Funny how timely Nathan Hindmarsh has got huge expensive $$$publicity all for free for his new book. No need to $pay for advertising now!Joker Saturday 21 July, 2012 - 5:56 PM
Thank you John Stanley for such a balanced presentation. You are probably the only 2UE talk show host who has not sold himself to the Liberal Party.
This was such a good policy and it would have done so much good for the community but Labour dumped it simply because they got scared. Even if they lost some votes most of us would have liked them to lose a few votes of those who support gambling, and come out in support of the country and community - just as they have shown with pricing on carbon and distributing our wealth through the MRRT and NDIS. While the Liberals are openly the party of big business, Labour it seems sometimes simply pretends not to be.Terrence Saturday 21 July, 2012 - 4:14 PM
Its beyond a joke.Robert Saturday 21 July, 2012 - 12:47 PM