- Contempt not standing for Magistrate
- Govt. grab for your unclaimed cash
- Claims against Ben Te'o denied
- Toby Maguire on The Great Gatsby
- Vivid to light up Sydney
- Ban plan for unvaccinated kids
- Sports betting the new tobacco?
- Premier sticks with Gonski decision
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- CARMEN on Premier sticks with Gonski decision Well,Barry O'Farrell....VERY UNFORTUNATE, but you have been DUPED into accepting the Gonski scheme by the MOST DANGEROUS, ... more
- Robert on PM back in Sydney's greater west Bob Hawke will be there? Wow it'll be like a fabian-socialist(read communist) conference. more
- Robert on Girl held at gun point in robbery Another sign of a sick society. more
- Robert on Economic hard times for Aussies They cut back on welfare but have they cut back on 'overseas aid' or the expenditure concerning country shoppers ...cough... ... more
- Peter on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support And if Australia hasn't got bigger problems than trying to make another "Minority" feel good about a lifestyle choice! Good ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Premier sticks with Gonski decision These movers and $shakers are the cause of the problem not the solution! We do not need any so called $costly, money ... more
- Peter on Premier sticks with Gonski decision This questionable decision has now shown Barry to be what we have all known he has always been "a Labor Stooge" more
- Bill on Aussies win Ashes of gardening That red thing really bloody ruins it! more
- Bill on Economic hard times for Aussies It's quite disgusting how we bring in all these immigrants, but yet there are so many people who are doing tough here in Oz! ... more
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support WHAT A WEAK MAN THIS K-RUDD IS! HE GOES TO CHURCH EVERY WEEK! Doesn't he read verses like 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 "Do you not ... more
- paulo on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Terrence you say....Homosexuals are getting on with what they do, nobody is telling them to stop; why do they have to co-opt ... more
- Terrence on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support I am extremely disappointed at Kevin Rudd's premature declaration on this subject. They had the conscience vote already. Why ... more
- paul on Sydney’s traffic making workers sick Well Sydneysiders deserve it!Why have they not insisted on a travelcard they can use on all transport like London ,Hong Kong ... more
- Terrence on Man refuses rising for magistrate @Pearler, by defiling a religion that is followed by at least one-third of the population in every nook and corner of our ... more
- Robert on Man refuses rising for magistrate @CARMEN. You will have to excuse the dribble coming from Terrence. He is a lefty zealot and a devotee of anything that is ... more
- Robert on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support So rudd thinks that maybe after years of media and political propaganda and cultural-marxist teachers poisoning our ... more
- CARMEN on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Hi Paul...I missed your comments recently, but, never-the less, my judgement has not changed in the least....MARRIAGE IS ... more
- CARMEN on Journalists too left on political views? THERE WE GO AGAIN, TERENCE.....THE APOLOGIST, PUPPET AND GREAT HYPOCRITE OF THE LABOR PARTY......Please Oh please, Terence, ... more
- paul on Man refuses rising for magistrate He should be punished further for that!However that doesnt mean i will jump on the anti muslim racist bandwagon like a lot ... more
- paul on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Well done Mr Rudd.Its about time AustrÃ?Â?Ã?Â¡lia grew up re gay marriage and now we will see the clown is ABBOTT who will ... more
More warnings on carbon tax impact
Prime Minister Julia Gillard maintains she's made the right decision to push ahead with the carbon tax, even though it's opposed by most.
A recent opinion poll shows 60-percent of voters don't want the tax, believing it will pushup prices.
Some Labor backbenchers say the decision is hurting the party, and the Government can no longer "spin" it's way out of the problem.
Now, another industry is speaking out against the tax and as David Oldfield points out, says it will mean job losses.
There are new signs of division within the illard Government, as voter-support plunges, and it sticks doggedly to the Carbon Tax.
As Michael Pachi reports, Julia Gillard's response is that her Government has "a lot of work" to do to explain the Tax.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
More warning on tax impact won`t stop the Greens or Julia, we need an election now.John A Friday 6 April, 2012 - 5:31 PM
"a lot of work" to do to explain the Tax...
Well, one thing Labour has never done - put it to the people.Liberator Wednesday 4 April, 2012 - 8:57 AM
Where Madame Jul-liar are you finding the $45 million dollars for the carbon dioxide taxation on your rotten governments $450 million dollar electricity bill - most of it accumulated by the empty bureaucracy buildings lit up all night! Yes, the poor damned rorted Aussie taxpayer will be forced to foot the bill full on Madame Jul-liar!@$%^ off!Sam Wednesday 4 April, 2012 - 7:18 AM
@ Another Proud Aussie,
well said! any wonder that they are disarming the country!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Wednesday 4 April, 2012 - 3:08 AM
The more carbon tax we pay, the better the climate. Bob Brown, whatever it is you`ve got on Julia must be a bueaty. Fess up now Julia, we`ll find out in the end.John Sydney Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 10:15 PM
Where do you apply for a cushy, highly-paid, light duties job on the global warming-carbon tax gravy train? I just love 1st class overseas travel and 5 star hotel resorts, socialising and fine wines/dining etc all for free on the taxpayers' worn-out credit card. The only problem is where would you go for holidays? No wonder these fraudulent global warming, alarmists-scammers are so fiercely defensive! Who would want to lose a dream job/life like theirs! Obedient, discredited hypocrite Labor Global Warming Minister, the plastic, gutless union hero Greg Combet should leave Australia forever, along with his lousy Labor mates in govt.Billy Boy Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 8:11 PM