- State's top silk before the ICAC
- Red tape and double standards?
- Cooks Companion gets a garnish
- Our forgotten homeless veterans
- Jet pack designed for police
- News Forum: the issues of the week
- Boomers accused of retiring on dole
- Fast Facts on The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Roberto Georgio on Nova Peris sets back race relations? obviously not very impressed with whites, but happy to take there hard earned money. more
- Barry G on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate By By , Thanks Rudd AND Gillard ,,Seeya Australia. more
- Cleangirl on Nova Peris sets back race relations? Claims to be the victim here ??? more
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
MP calls for George Pell to resign
Paul Murray speaks with Nationals MP and Member for Dubbo Troy Grant, a former police officer who led the watershed paedophilia investigation of priest Vincent Ryan, said it was time for Cardinal George Pell to "fall on his sword" as Archbishop of Sydney, because the church had never managed to put the interests of victims before its clergymen.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
John Stanley speaks with Joanne McCarthy, an Investigative Journalist with the Newcastle Herald. Her 6 years of investigations have done much to bring the pedophile priests to account in the media.
On the streets where we live around Sydney there are families with youth who are unemployed, and considered long term unemployed. Jason Morrison looks at the suburbs and seeks out how we can fix this.
@mick - female genital mutalation is not done for religious but cultural reasons, ok!
Forced marriages are also cultural. Islam does not prescribe any such backward practices.
Focus on the facts and not fiction and the fact is that children are being abused from people who teach others the catholic faith and who pride that we are a Christian country. People must hang their heads in shame that in these modern times such heinous crimes are committed and these church mongrels are protected and in many cases sympthasised with.
It gives me nightmares when these people who are supposed bo be religious do such acts of evil and eternal shame.yusuf Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 12:21 PM
Resign, he must be arrested. It is sickening to hear his comments yesterday that proves the evil that resides in these unholy men of Catholic faith.susie jarvis Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 12:12 PM
Coasty are you talking about the church (of which you are a hater of because to you it is fashionable) or is it the unions you are talking about.mick Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 9:44 AM
Peter B it is just not the judicial system that needs to answer for a lot but also law enforcement, politicians also they have all failed to protect the kids it is not just the "church" in all denominations it is the whole community. What about the Muslim community and female genital mutalation for religious reasons, forcing your females back to where they come from for arranged marriages. Go to where the "todays" real issues are. Keep up the good work Peter.mick Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 9:23 AM
I am not a Catholic, C of E is my denomination, do not attend church regularly. Very disturbed to hear all the Church Bashing occuring everywhere now.
This whole thing about an Inquiry should have a Focus & Outcome.
FOCUS: Law Courts, Institutions of all Types, Police Action & The Blue Card System.
OUTCOME: Conviction & Sentences Past & Future, Offenders to be Branded/Tattooed, Regular Checks on Blue Card Holders and Applicants.
This is just a broad look at the issue but we must focus more on these things not happening in the Future more than what has happened in the Past, thank you for your time.Peter B Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 12:25 PM
The Australian Judicial System has a lot more to Answer here than the Catholic Church. If these matters have been taken to court civil or otherwise why have they not Convicted or Sentenced these offending Creeps, Hello is it just the Church, I think not!Peter B Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 10:29 AM