- Treatment for back pain a placebo
- Downward spiral of dealing drugs
- Abbott copping Senate body blows
- John & Garry: Let the games begin
- Commonwealth Games in Glasgow
- Mortgage war: should you fix?
- MH17: the long journey home
- Joe Hockey wanted tougher budget?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greta on New Times for Weekend Shows Fantastic to hear Tim coming on earlier - love his show, has interesting segments, would love to hear more of the gardening ... more
- NOT A GOOD LOOK... on The Whisper: lineup to be a Knight? How hypocritical and pretentious is that staunch republican ex-Governor General, Ms. Quentin Bryce. She jumped at Tony ... more
- WAKE UP AUSTRALIA on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Our moronic politicians get shabbier everyday, they obviously have no class. This is clearly a recipe for disaster! more
- 1959 GRANGE... on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill Obviously dying, suffering people with cancer urgently need medicinal cannabis and our constant support! In America they ... more
- ANGRY RATEPAYERS... on Sydney suffering too many councils Just got the big IPART $$$rate slug from useless, arrogant Holroyd/Merrylands council and what a complete joke this council ... more
- Terence on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Sorry John,I listened to that powderpuff of an interview this morning with Senator Lambie."Would a male MP get the same ... more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? Smoking gun, President Putin's body language speaks volumes, he is obviously as guilty as sin and he needs to be dealt with. ... more
- Chris Teller on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Jacqui Lambie is not exactly stacked so I would not bother taking a second look unless she had breast enhancements. more
- Keith A Tudor on UN unanimous vote on MH17 @Get Real - an excellent comment indeed. Putin sadly is not a leaders'bootlace. Just look at the face on it and the eyes ... more
- Greg O on Has the PM finally found his voice? I hope so. He has the ability but the time for him to make it look like he has it is well and truly overdue. more
- Greg O on Why do we need childcare subsidies This is getting ridiculous. What is next? Perhaps Government assistance for old blokes like me to go on fishing trips. ... more
- Cleangirl on Why do we need childcare subsidies Either give ALL mothers money or at least means test for low incomers. Why are we encouraging people to outsource their ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? One analogy you forgot to make is - what would Jacqui Lambie have said about Tony Abbott if he described his preferences and ... more
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 Putin eh! Just look at the face and the eyes embedded in it! A stark appearance/psysiognamy as cold and frozen like the ... more
MP calls for George Pell to resign
Paul Murray speaks with Nationals MP and Member for Dubbo Troy Grant, a former police officer who led the watershed paedophilia investigation of priest Vincent Ryan, said it was time for Cardinal George Pell to "fall on his sword" as Archbishop of Sydney, because the church had never managed to put the interests of victims before its clergymen.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
John Stanley speaks with Joanne McCarthy, an Investigative Journalist with the Newcastle Herald. Her 6 years of investigations have done much to bring the pedophile priests to account in the media.
On the streets where we live around Sydney there are families with youth who are unemployed, and considered long term unemployed. Jason Morrison looks at the suburbs and seeks out how we can fix this.
@mick - female genital mutalation is not done for religious but cultural reasons, ok!
Forced marriages are also cultural. Islam does not prescribe any such backward practices.
Focus on the facts and not fiction and the fact is that children are being abused from people who teach others the catholic faith and who pride that we are a Christian country. People must hang their heads in shame that in these modern times such heinous crimes are committed and these church mongrels are protected and in many cases sympthasised with.
It gives me nightmares when these people who are supposed bo be religious do such acts of evil and eternal shame.yusuf Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 12:21 PM
Resign, he must be arrested. It is sickening to hear his comments yesterday that proves the evil that resides in these unholy men of Catholic faith.susie jarvis Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 12:12 PM
Coasty are you talking about the church (of which you are a hater of because to you it is fashionable) or is it the unions you are talking about.mick Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 9:44 AM
Peter B it is just not the judicial system that needs to answer for a lot but also law enforcement, politicians also they have all failed to protect the kids it is not just the "church" in all denominations it is the whole community. What about the Muslim community and female genital mutalation for religious reasons, forcing your females back to where they come from for arranged marriages. Go to where the "todays" real issues are. Keep up the good work Peter.mick Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 9:23 AM
I am not a Catholic, C of E is my denomination, do not attend church regularly. Very disturbed to hear all the Church Bashing occuring everywhere now.
This whole thing about an Inquiry should have a Focus & Outcome.
FOCUS: Law Courts, Institutions of all Types, Police Action & The Blue Card System.
OUTCOME: Conviction & Sentences Past & Future, Offenders to be Branded/Tattooed, Regular Checks on Blue Card Holders and Applicants.
This is just a broad look at the issue but we must focus more on these things not happening in the Future more than what has happened in the Past, thank you for your time.Peter B Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 12:25 PM
The Australian Judicial System has a lot more to Answer here than the Catholic Church. If these matters have been taken to court civil or otherwise why have they not Convicted or Sentenced these offending Creeps, Hello is it just the Church, I think not!Peter B Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 10:29 AM