- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
MP calls for George Pell to resign
Paul Murray speaks with Nationals MP and Member for Dubbo Troy Grant, a former police officer who led the watershed paedophilia investigation of priest Vincent Ryan, said it was time for Cardinal George Pell to "fall on his sword" as Archbishop of Sydney, because the church had never managed to put the interests of victims before its clergymen.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
John Stanley speaks with Joanne McCarthy, an Investigative Journalist with the Newcastle Herald. Her 6 years of investigations have done much to bring the pedophile priests to account in the media.
On the streets where we live around Sydney there are families with youth who are unemployed, and considered long term unemployed. Jason Morrison looks at the suburbs and seeks out how we can fix this.
@mick - female genital mutalation is not done for religious but cultural reasons, ok!
Forced marriages are also cultural. Islam does not prescribe any such backward practices.
Focus on the facts and not fiction and the fact is that children are being abused from people who teach others the catholic faith and who pride that we are a Christian country. People must hang their heads in shame that in these modern times such heinous crimes are committed and these church mongrels are protected and in many cases sympthasised with.
It gives me nightmares when these people who are supposed bo be religious do such acts of evil and eternal shame.yusuf Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 12:21 PM
Resign, he must be arrested. It is sickening to hear his comments yesterday that proves the evil that resides in these unholy men of Catholic faith.susie jarvis Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 12:12 PM
Coasty are you talking about the church (of which you are a hater of because to you it is fashionable) or is it the unions you are talking about.mick Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 9:44 AM
Peter B it is just not the judicial system that needs to answer for a lot but also law enforcement, politicians also they have all failed to protect the kids it is not just the "church" in all denominations it is the whole community. What about the Muslim community and female genital mutalation for religious reasons, forcing your females back to where they come from for arranged marriages. Go to where the "todays" real issues are. Keep up the good work Peter.mick Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 9:23 AM
I am not a Catholic, C of E is my denomination, do not attend church regularly. Very disturbed to hear all the Church Bashing occuring everywhere now.
This whole thing about an Inquiry should have a Focus & Outcome.
FOCUS: Law Courts, Institutions of all Types, Police Action & The Blue Card System.
OUTCOME: Conviction & Sentences Past & Future, Offenders to be Branded/Tattooed, Regular Checks on Blue Card Holders and Applicants.
This is just a broad look at the issue but we must focus more on these things not happening in the Future more than what has happened in the Past, thank you for your time.Peter B Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 12:25 PM
The Australian Judicial System has a lot more to Answer here than the Catholic Church. If these matters have been taken to court civil or otherwise why have they not Convicted or Sentenced these offending Creeps, Hello is it just the Church, I think not!Peter B Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 10:29 AM