- Baird shows huge political courage
- Still cook to Nana's recipes?
- Guy Sebastian is back with Madness
- Halal certification funding terrorists?
- Too much lack of respect these days?
- Eddie Obeid set to face court
- Would you prefer to vote online
- Can you ever trust a politician?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
- Greg O on Obama urges Australia to "step up" I am out in my backyard at the moment and am all set to save the environment. I have a Jim's Mowing hat, Steve Irwin shirt ... more
- Samuel J on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Just more nonsense from Obama who is tarred with the same brush as our two failures, Rudd and Gillard. Money, taxes etc will ... more
- Rod on Turn back the (Russian) boats RE: Why doesn't America send four warships of theirs and place them next to Russia's?I think the answer to this (possibly ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" @President Obama - what a bloody nonsense you are on about here with this climate change rot. You have evidently been imbued ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Obama urges Australia to "step up" China is having big problems with Muslims, can they send 500,000 troops? more
- Vic Whiteley on Fun police end Mexican themed party What is the definition of racist?Last time I checked, the majority of Mexicans are of Spanish heritage....which means ... more
- Jester4212 on Bike smart hat answer to registration Is this the answer to more accountable cyclists? No. This will make it more dangerous for cyclists. You can guarantee ... more
- Peter on Bike smart hat answer to registration Regardless of initial 'feeling's' towards this helmet, the shape, attachment of any external 'plate' and external ... more
- Craig on Turn back the (Russian) boats @Maurice, Why?In case you have been blinded by some loyalty to America have you not noticed how many wars they start? And ... more
- Clayton on Bike smart hat answer to registration Falling off wearing that helmet would almost certainly break your neck! It would pass no standards Australia test ever! What ... more
MP calls for George Pell to resign
Paul Murray speaks with Nationals MP and Member for Dubbo Troy Grant, a former police officer who led the watershed paedophilia investigation of priest Vincent Ryan, said it was time for Cardinal George Pell to "fall on his sword" as Archbishop of Sydney, because the church had never managed to put the interests of victims before its clergymen.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
John Stanley speaks with Joanne McCarthy, an Investigative Journalist with the Newcastle Herald. Her 6 years of investigations have done much to bring the pedophile priests to account in the media.
On the streets where we live around Sydney there are families with youth who are unemployed, and considered long term unemployed. Jason Morrison looks at the suburbs and seeks out how we can fix this.
@mick - female genital mutalation is not done for religious but cultural reasons, ok!
Forced marriages are also cultural. Islam does not prescribe any such backward practices.
Focus on the facts and not fiction and the fact is that children are being abused from people who teach others the catholic faith and who pride that we are a Christian country. People must hang their heads in shame that in these modern times such heinous crimes are committed and these church mongrels are protected and in many cases sympthasised with.
It gives me nightmares when these people who are supposed bo be religious do such acts of evil and eternal shame.yusuf Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 12:21 PM
Resign, he must be arrested. It is sickening to hear his comments yesterday that proves the evil that resides in these unholy men of Catholic faith.susie jarvis Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 12:12 PM
Coasty are you talking about the church (of which you are a hater of because to you it is fashionable) or is it the unions you are talking about.mick Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 9:44 AM
Peter B it is just not the judicial system that needs to answer for a lot but also law enforcement, politicians also they have all failed to protect the kids it is not just the "church" in all denominations it is the whole community. What about the Muslim community and female genital mutalation for religious reasons, forcing your females back to where they come from for arranged marriages. Go to where the "todays" real issues are. Keep up the good work Peter.mick Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 9:23 AM
I am not a Catholic, C of E is my denomination, do not attend church regularly. Very disturbed to hear all the Church Bashing occuring everywhere now.
This whole thing about an Inquiry should have a Focus & Outcome.
FOCUS: Law Courts, Institutions of all Types, Police Action & The Blue Card System.
OUTCOME: Conviction & Sentences Past & Future, Offenders to be Branded/Tattooed, Regular Checks on Blue Card Holders and Applicants.
This is just a broad look at the issue but we must focus more on these things not happening in the Future more than what has happened in the Past, thank you for your time.Peter B Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 12:25 PM
The Australian Judicial System has a lot more to Answer here than the Catholic Church. If these matters have been taken to court civil or otherwise why have they not Convicted or Sentenced these offending Creeps, Hello is it just the Church, I think not!Peter B Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 10:29 AM