- Take an escape to Blue Mountains
- Christmas cancer miracle story
- Children vulnerable in school zones
- Health cuts will hurt Western Sydney
- Normie Rowe on returning troops
- Hate shopping for Christmas?
- Are we too lazy behind the wheel?
- Should students take a gap year?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Samuel J on Disbanding of Brothers for Life Well, Mr Gallacher who has a rather poor record as Police Minister, should be taking this issue up adroitly with the Chief ... more
- Aussiechild on Are we too lazy behind the wheel? nice more
- A little smarter on What are challenges facing women? Well that's interesting - Criticising both feminism AND the 'promotion of pornography'! What do you think feminism is? ... more
- Peter on Blame game on budget blowout The Libs own scare campaign over the last 6 years has come back to bite them. Hello Whyalla, you still with us LOL more
- 1916 on Children shouldn't say sorry? "See that girl, Willie....those things have to be taught, Ned. When we were children, we wouldn't have stolen so much as a ... more
- paulo on Blame game on budget blowout Peter it is not laboours fault.Even Jo Hockey said and i quote "More than half the deterioration in the budget position is ... more
- Peter on Blame game on budget blowout Its hard to get over the incompetency of the previous federal government. The shear inapitiude and inability to manage a ... more
- Jester4212 on Blame game on budget blowout Forget apologies, just get the work done. Enough of this blame game! more
- Cleangirl on Police fed up with alcohol violence Sack the namby-pamby Judges who refuse to punish the criminals. Why can drunk drivers get off because they are either ... more
- Cleangirl on What are challenges facing women? Feminism militants and the promotion of pornography. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on End of Aussie car manufacturing? Too true Robert, I have been saying for decades that Australia is a multi party Dictatorship, they say, you do or they send ... more
- Robert on Children shouldn't say sorry? @Ballasque. I agree. And I get sick of these so-called experts telling us how to bring up our children. They're liars as far ... more
- Kimber on Children shouldn't say sorry? Interesting, this thought bubble should go hand in hand with the story about security guards being needed on buses. Children ... more
- Peter on Police fed up with alcohol violence Time for a zero tolerance.It works in New York city, get caught walking the streets,drunk,disorderly, you get locked up,no ... more
- Greg O on Security guards needed on buses? Another band aid solution. We don't try and live with bush fires for example, we hit them hard and extinguish them. We must ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Ban hands-free for young drivers? Saturday morning Mamre Rd St Marys I was nearly rear ended by a female with Green P Plates while texting, how she missed me ... more
- James W on End of Aussie car manufacturing? It's not Jester, but we need to consider the consequences. It was reported that each dollar of Govt. support to the car ... more
- paulo on Is white ok for a second wedding? Bloody hypocrites those that would bad mouth equal marriage , while ignoring so many hetro marriages ending up in divorce ... more
- Ballsaque on Police fed up with alcohol violence Stop blaming alcohol. Blame the people who are committing the violen acts. Why is it acceptable to blame alcohol for violent ... more
- Ballsaque on Children shouldn't say sorry? It's the modern way, Don't teach children to be responsible, teach them to be arrogant little A-holes. Then wonder why no ... more
MP calls for George Pell to resign
Paul Murray speaks with Nationals MP and Member for Dubbo Troy Grant, a former police officer who led the watershed paedophilia investigation of priest Vincent Ryan, said it was time for Cardinal George Pell to "fall on his sword" as Archbishop of Sydney, because the church had never managed to put the interests of victims before its clergymen.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
John Stanley speaks with Joanne McCarthy, an Investigative Journalist with the Newcastle Herald. Her 6 years of investigations have done much to bring the pedophile priests to account in the media.
On the streets where we live around Sydney there are families with youth who are unemployed, and considered long term unemployed. Jason Morrison looks at the suburbs and seeks out how we can fix this.
@mick - female genital mutalation is not done for religious but cultural reasons, ok!
Forced marriages are also cultural. Islam does not prescribe any such backward practices.
Focus on the facts and not fiction and the fact is that children are being abused from people who teach others the catholic faith and who pride that we are a Christian country. People must hang their heads in shame that in these modern times such heinous crimes are committed and these church mongrels are protected and in many cases sympthasised with.
It gives me nightmares when these people who are supposed bo be religious do such acts of evil and eternal shame.yusuf Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 12:21 PM
Resign, he must be arrested. It is sickening to hear his comments yesterday that proves the evil that resides in these unholy men of Catholic faith.susie jarvis Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 12:12 PM
Coasty are you talking about the church (of which you are a hater of because to you it is fashionable) or is it the unions you are talking about.mick Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 9:44 AM
Peter B it is just not the judicial system that needs to answer for a lot but also law enforcement, politicians also they have all failed to protect the kids it is not just the "church" in all denominations it is the whole community. What about the Muslim community and female genital mutalation for religious reasons, forcing your females back to where they come from for arranged marriages. Go to where the "todays" real issues are. Keep up the good work Peter.mick Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 9:23 AM
I am not a Catholic, C of E is my denomination, do not attend church regularly. Very disturbed to hear all the Church Bashing occuring everywhere now.
This whole thing about an Inquiry should have a Focus & Outcome.
FOCUS: Law Courts, Institutions of all Types, Police Action & The Blue Card System.
OUTCOME: Conviction & Sentences Past & Future, Offenders to be Branded/Tattooed, Regular Checks on Blue Card Holders and Applicants.
This is just a broad look at the issue but we must focus more on these things not happening in the Future more than what has happened in the Past, thank you for your time.Peter B Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 12:25 PM
The Australian Judicial System has a lot more to Answer here than the Catholic Church. If these matters have been taken to court civil or otherwise why have they not Convicted or Sentenced these offending Creeps, Hello is it just the Church, I think not!Peter B Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 10:29 AM