- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Mutiny in Cabinet on Carr for Senate
A mutiny by senior federal Labor figures has forced the PM to withdraw an offer to make former Premier Bob Carr a Senator and Foreign Affairs minister. Is Julia Gillard really in charge? Jason Morrison on the PM's plans.
The Opposition has accused the Prime Minister of "telling untruths" over the Bob Carr affair, and will investigate whether Julia Gillard actually misled parliament
Ms Gillard originally denied claims she offered the former New South Wales premier a Senate seat, and the chance to become the new foreign minister. However In a subsequent statement Mr Carr contradicted Ms Gillard's version of events.
Deputy Opposition Leader Julie Bishop says Julia Gillard has some explaining to do.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Aah Terrence, your posts are as a mouse squeak in the wilderness.David T. Saturday 3 March, 2012 - 3:45 PM
@Terrence trol "METHINKS YOU ARE DREAMING" stupid. Tony Abbott's policies are crystal clear! (1) Stop the fraudulent global warming-carbon dioxide scam (2) Stop Illegal Boats (3) Stop Homosexuals perverting the true meaning of marriage! Between man and woman etc.Candice Saturday 3 March, 2012 - 12:50 PM
Tricia, METHINKS YOU ARE DREAMING just as your leader the mad monk Phony Abbott is. You should put pressure on him to produce policies than pursuing this negative line of personal attack because that can only get him so far. When they are at the polling booth voters will want to know what he has to offer other than who he thinks is a liar.Terrence Friday 2 March, 2012 - 11:22 PM
I think Gingerella has lost more than her shoe! If it is not straight faced lies she tells then I suggest she is suffering from early dementia!
But she fits the description which is apt:- 'lies, lies and damned politicians. And now the talking head Bob Carr is a victim. Time for you to go Gingerella.Justin J Thursday 1 March, 2012 - 2:23 PM
This PM has more spin cycles than a washing machine!Peter Thursday 1 March, 2012 - 11:27 AM
Looks as though Gillard's at it again. Even Jeff Kennett (who hates to call anyone a liar) has just stated on air that he does not believe that Gillard's statement yesterday about what was discussed during her 3 conversations with Bob Carr was an accurate reflection of what occurred.David T. Thursday 1 March, 2012 - 10:31 AM