- Blue Poles: Gough's art legacy
- Angela's Pics: Your Spring Garden
- Walking again: stem cell miracle
- Equip police with video cameras
- Truck crash caught on dash cam
- Aussie jihadist signs death warrant?
- Balibo 5 investigation dropped
- Skipping breakfast weight loss key?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
- REALISTIC on Drivers not tested for cocaine use? Well that explains all of the constant madness and road rage etc going on in our streets...so what are our invisible 'police ... more
- CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Fight continues to keep Baghdad We really should be evacuating the horribly persecuted christians and leaving the muslims to fight it out, like they have ... more
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
Mutiny in Cabinet on Carr for Senate
A mutiny by senior federal Labor figures has forced the PM to withdraw an offer to make former Premier Bob Carr a Senator and Foreign Affairs minister. Is Julia Gillard really in charge? Jason Morrison on the PM's plans.
The Opposition has accused the Prime Minister of "telling untruths" over the Bob Carr affair, and will investigate whether Julia Gillard actually misled parliament
Ms Gillard originally denied claims she offered the former New South Wales premier a Senate seat, and the chance to become the new foreign minister. However In a subsequent statement Mr Carr contradicted Ms Gillard's version of events.
Deputy Opposition Leader Julie Bishop says Julia Gillard has some explaining to do.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Aah Terrence, your posts are as a mouse squeak in the wilderness.David T. Saturday 3 March, 2012 - 3:45 PM
@Terrence trol "METHINKS YOU ARE DREAMING" stupid. Tony Abbott's policies are crystal clear! (1) Stop the fraudulent global warming-carbon dioxide scam (2) Stop Illegal Boats (3) Stop Homosexuals perverting the true meaning of marriage! Between man and woman etc.Candice Saturday 3 March, 2012 - 12:50 PM
Tricia, METHINKS YOU ARE DREAMING just as your leader the mad monk Phony Abbott is. You should put pressure on him to produce policies than pursuing this negative line of personal attack because that can only get him so far. When they are at the polling booth voters will want to know what he has to offer other than who he thinks is a liar.Terrence Friday 2 March, 2012 - 11:22 PM
I think Gingerella has lost more than her shoe! If it is not straight faced lies she tells then I suggest she is suffering from early dementia!
But she fits the description which is apt:- 'lies, lies and damned politicians. And now the talking head Bob Carr is a victim. Time for you to go Gingerella.Justin J Thursday 1 March, 2012 - 2:23 PM
This PM has more spin cycles than a washing machine!Peter Thursday 1 March, 2012 - 11:27 AM
Looks as though Gillard's at it again. Even Jeff Kennett (who hates to call anyone a liar) has just stated on air that he does not believe that Gillard's statement yesterday about what was discussed during her 3 conversations with Bob Carr was an accurate reflection of what occurred.David T. Thursday 1 March, 2012 - 10:31 AM