- Baird shows huge political courage
- Still cook to Nana's recipes?
- Guy Sebastian is back with Madness
- Halal certification funding terrorists?
- Too much lack of respect these days?
- Eddie Obeid set to face court
- Would you prefer to vote online
- Can you ever trust a politician?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
- Greg O on Obama urges Australia to "step up" I am out in my backyard at the moment and am all set to save the environment. I have a Jim's Mowing hat, Steve Irwin shirt ... more
- Samuel J on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Just more nonsense from Obama who is tarred with the same brush as our two failures, Rudd and Gillard. Money, taxes etc will ... more
- Rod on Turn back the (Russian) boats RE: Why doesn't America send four warships of theirs and place them next to Russia's?I think the answer to this (possibly ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" @President Obama - what a bloody nonsense you are on about here with this climate change rot. You have evidently been imbued ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Obama urges Australia to "step up" China is having big problems with Muslims, can they send 500,000 troops? more
- Vic Whiteley on Fun police end Mexican themed party What is the definition of racist?Last time I checked, the majority of Mexicans are of Spanish heritage....which means ... more
- Jester4212 on Bike smart hat answer to registration Is this the answer to more accountable cyclists? No. This will make it more dangerous for cyclists. You can guarantee ... more
- Peter on Bike smart hat answer to registration Regardless of initial 'feeling's' towards this helmet, the shape, attachment of any external 'plate' and external ... more
- Craig on Turn back the (Russian) boats @Maurice, Why?In case you have been blinded by some loyalty to America have you not noticed how many wars they start? And ... more
- Clayton on Bike smart hat answer to registration Falling off wearing that helmet would almost certainly break your neck! It would pass no standards Australia test ever! What ... more
Mutiny in Cabinet on Carr for Senate
A mutiny by senior federal Labor figures has forced the PM to withdraw an offer to make former Premier Bob Carr a Senator and Foreign Affairs minister. Is Julia Gillard really in charge? Jason Morrison on the PM's plans.
The Opposition has accused the Prime Minister of "telling untruths" over the Bob Carr affair, and will investigate whether Julia Gillard actually misled parliament
Ms Gillard originally denied claims she offered the former New South Wales premier a Senate seat, and the chance to become the new foreign minister. However In a subsequent statement Mr Carr contradicted Ms Gillard's version of events.
Deputy Opposition Leader Julie Bishop says Julia Gillard has some explaining to do.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Aah Terrence, your posts are as a mouse squeak in the wilderness.David T. Saturday 3 March, 2012 - 3:45 PM
@Terrence trol "METHINKS YOU ARE DREAMING" stupid. Tony Abbott's policies are crystal clear! (1) Stop the fraudulent global warming-carbon dioxide scam (2) Stop Illegal Boats (3) Stop Homosexuals perverting the true meaning of marriage! Between man and woman etc.Candice Saturday 3 March, 2012 - 12:50 PM
Tricia, METHINKS YOU ARE DREAMING just as your leader the mad monk Phony Abbott is. You should put pressure on him to produce policies than pursuing this negative line of personal attack because that can only get him so far. When they are at the polling booth voters will want to know what he has to offer other than who he thinks is a liar.Terrence Friday 2 March, 2012 - 11:22 PM
I think Gingerella has lost more than her shoe! If it is not straight faced lies she tells then I suggest she is suffering from early dementia!
But she fits the description which is apt:- 'lies, lies and damned politicians. And now the talking head Bob Carr is a victim. Time for you to go Gingerella.Justin J Thursday 1 March, 2012 - 2:23 PM
This PM has more spin cycles than a washing machine!Peter Thursday 1 March, 2012 - 11:27 AM
Looks as though Gillard's at it again. Even Jeff Kennett (who hates to call anyone a liar) has just stated on air that he does not believe that Gillard's statement yesterday about what was discussed during her 3 conversations with Bob Carr was an accurate reflection of what occurred.David T. Thursday 1 March, 2012 - 10:31 AM