- Mandela: lessons we can all learn
- Why do we have tongue twisters?
- Health system needs a checkup?
- Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela
- Mandela was a giant, and a man!
- Nelson Mandela changed the era
- Sydney 500: Mark Skaife on 2UE
- Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Never forget that Australia had a racist WHITE ONLY policy till 1973. In 1975 the Whitlam Government passed the Racial ... more
- STEVE on Mandela: lessons we can all learn south africa has a long journey to fight for economic justice.The government has been too complacent.However Mandela is a ... more
- ricky on Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela When he was in prison i protested outside south africa house in London.GREAT MAN.All politicians should learn from him.RIP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Lingerie football: is it sexist? I may become a convert to league if my wife lets me!I'm not into watching men play with each other. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? @ ahmed, are you are part of the misinformation society, haven't you been listening to the court reports on the radio about ... more
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
Mutiny in Cabinet on Carr for Senate
A mutiny by senior federal Labor figures has forced the PM to withdraw an offer to make former Premier Bob Carr a Senator and Foreign Affairs minister. Is Julia Gillard really in charge? Jason Morrison on the PM's plans.
The Opposition has accused the Prime Minister of "telling untruths" over the Bob Carr affair, and will investigate whether Julia Gillard actually misled parliament
Ms Gillard originally denied claims she offered the former New South Wales premier a Senate seat, and the chance to become the new foreign minister. However In a subsequent statement Mr Carr contradicted Ms Gillard's version of events.
Deputy Opposition Leader Julie Bishop says Julia Gillard has some explaining to do.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Aah Terrence, your posts are as a mouse squeak in the wilderness.David T. Saturday 3 March, 2012 - 3:45 PM
@Terrence trol "METHINKS YOU ARE DREAMING" stupid. Tony Abbott's policies are crystal clear! (1) Stop the fraudulent global warming-carbon dioxide scam (2) Stop Illegal Boats (3) Stop Homosexuals perverting the true meaning of marriage! Between man and woman etc.Candice Saturday 3 March, 2012 - 12:50 PM
Tricia, METHINKS YOU ARE DREAMING just as your leader the mad monk Phony Abbott is. You should put pressure on him to produce policies than pursuing this negative line of personal attack because that can only get him so far. When they are at the polling booth voters will want to know what he has to offer other than who he thinks is a liar.Terrence Friday 2 March, 2012 - 11:22 PM
I think Gingerella has lost more than her shoe! If it is not straight faced lies she tells then I suggest she is suffering from early dementia!
But she fits the description which is apt:- 'lies, lies and damned politicians. And now the talking head Bob Carr is a victim. Time for you to go Gingerella.Justin J Thursday 1 March, 2012 - 2:23 PM
This PM has more spin cycles than a washing machine!Peter Thursday 1 March, 2012 - 11:27 AM
Looks as though Gillard's at it again. Even Jeff Kennett (who hates to call anyone a liar) has just stated on air that he does not believe that Gillard's statement yesterday about what was discussed during her 3 conversations with Bob Carr was an accurate reflection of what occurred.David T. Thursday 1 March, 2012 - 10:31 AM