- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
NBN cost soars to $37.4 billion
Construction costs for the national broadband network have risen by 3.9% to $37.4 billion. Paul Murray with Malcolm Turnbull on ongoing cost of running the project has also risen due to ongoing delays.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The first figures in on the price impact of the carbon tax show its effect contained and inflation surprisingly low. Stuart Bocking with former economics adviser Stephen Koukoulas on any price rises?
Electricity has soared, and Jason Morrison reveals how the bills people are now receiving are increasing, but consumption remains the same. Here's what you need to check to ensure you are not ripped off.
Rakesh, I have to agree with Terrence, your full of crap. How are you going with buying that house for half price by the way?James W Monday 13 August, 2012 - 9:06 AM
CHANTIVONG PUNJABI, talk is cheap OLD BOY, cite evidence, names to start with. I can't get reliable wireless service on my Vodapone mobile, my satellite delivered Foxtel drops out whenever there is severe atmospheric conditions but I have had no trouble with my fibre to the home (Telstra Velocity) connection. Business needs a very reliable service.James W Monday 13 August, 2012 - 9:04 AM
@James W, I wouldn't hold my breath on Lieberal stooges like Rakesh A. Aduk coming forward with evidence. This one surfaces once in a while, sometimes with pretentious accented English and at other times with good English like the last post. Sadly you will never find any good in the postings of a diehard party stooge.Terrence Sunday 12 August, 2012 - 11:16 PM
@James W; for your info in the US alone there are thousands of reputable experts who are all for the latest wireless technology, even our mortgagee China prefers wireless. Whatsmore old technology, undurable optical fibre NBN has a short life span of only 15 years if your lucky. Whereas copper was for keeps, forever son. The NBN is another costly Labor blunder, a taxpayers' nightmare. Do your research son!CHANTIVONG PUNJABI Friday 10 August, 2012 - 8:17 PM
Rakesh, how is your list of names of 'all the reputable experts around the globe' coming along?James W Friday 10 August, 2012 - 9:35 AM
Rakesh, can you list the names of "All the reputable experts around the globe" for us please?James W Thursday 9 August, 2012 - 10:26 AM