- Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it?
- Hike to help our Harbour
- What fairness for the average joe?
- Koala saved using CPR
- Your cash just a fingertip scan away?
- Mitchell on Shorten rape allegations
- Bill Shorten reveals rape allegations
- Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? I don't think the clown Baird realises he has a State election on in about March 2015. Is he running his candidates for ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? It is gutless on the part of the liberal party. Why not field new candidates and market their integrity - assuming they have ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
Need for clearer rail announcements
A court has found RailCorp discriminated against a blind passenger by failing to provide clear announcements. Paul Murray on the garbled train announcements that frustrate all train passengers, especially the blind.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
10:56am The NSW rail system discriminates against blind people with "haphazard and uncoordinated" announcements, court finds.
Ahhh the wonders of multiculturalism. Dont you all just feel so enriched? Hahaahha.Robert Tuesday 5 February, 2013 - 12:37 PM
How hard is it to have pre-recorded messages that these imbeciles can play when needed - or can they not read English either?
How come it is easier to get around Paris on the trains without knowing any French?
We are so far behind!Marcia Tuesday 5 February, 2013 - 11:21 AM
The guy who sued state rail could just be an old racist out to get money. Indian accents are wonderful, I like them to add some bollywood music to them though.Jo Monday 4 February, 2013 - 5:39 PM
Why did the complainant sue for financial damages even if he now says he`ll donate them. He`d been better asking the court to demand the situation be fixed. Though after over 2 years of train travel annoucment logging, he had not heard a comprehensible annoucment only 26 times, go figure.Johannes Monday 4 February, 2013 - 5:37 PM
State Rail needs to start employing people who can speak English, that is English! not some multicultural dribble that only the speaker understands.Peter Monday 4 February, 2013 - 11:21 AM
Yes. I agree with this outcome. I have travelled on trains for more than 35 years here in Sydney and the central coast. I am sick of Railway employed migrants muttering away in broken English on train loud speakers! They are not intelligable communications at all. Half baked foreign language. Improve it O'Farrell or you shall be gone just like Gillard and co.So sharpen up O'Farrell.Sandra M Sunday 3 February, 2013 - 9:34 PM