- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Need for clearer rail announcements
A court has found RailCorp discriminated against a blind passenger by failing to provide clear announcements. Paul Murray on the garbled train announcements that frustrate all train passengers, especially the blind.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
10:56am The NSW rail system discriminates against blind people with "haphazard and uncoordinated" announcements, court finds.
Ahhh the wonders of multiculturalism. Dont you all just feel so enriched? Hahaahha.Robert Tuesday 5 February, 2013 - 12:37 PM
How hard is it to have pre-recorded messages that these imbeciles can play when needed - or can they not read English either?
How come it is easier to get around Paris on the trains without knowing any French?
We are so far behind!Marcia Tuesday 5 February, 2013 - 11:21 AM
The guy who sued state rail could just be an old racist out to get money. Indian accents are wonderful, I like them to add some bollywood music to them though.Jo Monday 4 February, 2013 - 5:39 PM
Why did the complainant sue for financial damages even if he now says he`ll donate them. He`d been better asking the court to demand the situation be fixed. Though after over 2 years of train travel annoucment logging, he had not heard a comprehensible annoucment only 26 times, go figure.Johannes Monday 4 February, 2013 - 5:37 PM
State Rail needs to start employing people who can speak English, that is English! not some multicultural dribble that only the speaker understands.Peter Monday 4 February, 2013 - 11:21 AM
Yes. I agree with this outcome. I have travelled on trains for more than 35 years here in Sydney and the central coast. I am sick of Railway employed migrants muttering away in broken English on train loud speakers! They are not intelligable communications at all. Half baked foreign language. Improve it O'Farrell or you shall be gone just like Gillard and co.So sharpen up O'Farrell.Sandra M Sunday 3 February, 2013 - 9:34 PM