- Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali
- Gerry red faced on his bulk love email
- Natarsha & Craig join Dicko & Sarah
- Do we still need a Women's Day?
- Life in war-torn South Sudan
- Derryn Hinch emerges from prison
- Kit Harrington on making movies
- Kamahl on people being kind?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
- Jester4212 on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia Well said. more
- David T. on Schapelle to be sent back to prison? More appropriate would be for Indonesia to ban Channel 7 reporters from entering its' territories. more
- helen on Bring back death penalty for murder? Hello Angela, I also was taken aback by Tony Abbot's 'warning' to Russia. Our Pm. has to remember he is not in the ... more
- Pter on Can we expect war in the Crimea? So what if there is? No fan of Russia, but if you had to choose between it and the economic, social and now ethnic basket ... more
- Jester4212 on Bring back death penalty for murder? Totally agree Garry. Not sure that any government will concur with what you say, but I'm sure that most of your logically ... more
- Tony on Can we expect war in the Crimea? Properly but with the world now being lead by a raging socialist powderpuff president in the United States, who is going to ... more
- Coasty on Pensioners targeted in budget cuts? When pensioners get as much as new Australians & refugee's then talk to me. Fix that first. But if people are talking about ... more
- Coasty on Bring back death penalty for murder? We're are at the point, where there is a real increase in premeditated & totally unrepentant, vicious murders of the very ... more
New party multiculturalism warning
Paul Murray speaks to Danny Nalliah, a Senate Candidate for the Rise Up Australia Party. He has just launched the new political party and explains why he believes multiculturalism is a threat to Australia.
He has come under fire in the past for his anti-Islamic comments and says if elected, Rise Up Australia wants to restrict the number of Muslims moving to Australia.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Dozens of refugees held in Australia's off-shore processing centres could be re-settled in New Zealand under a deal struck by the PM. What has it cost us? Jason Morrison on the asylum seeker election agenda.
What does the PM mean by the term 'Modern Families'? Julia Gillard used the term and since doing so, it has Jason Morrison puzzled. He questions what is a modern family with advertising expert Rowan Dean.
@Bill, pity you didn't think of that before you came here.Terrence Friday 15 February, 2013 - 12:24 AM
Paul Murray has a problem, which is that he comes from a country, which accepted race exclusion, not inclusion Danny Nalliah comes from very poor social upbringing from Sri Lanka, the country of his birth. Therefore what can you expect from both?Ramesh Thursday 14 February, 2013 - 4:30 PM
I don't want any immigration from anyone anymore. We've got too many people. There is too much traffic and too many apartments being built everywhere. I don't like multiculturalism. I don't know why all Western countries have to have these multicultural/multiracial societies? Australia was multicultural in the beginning anyway... China says they have ethnic groups, but they are the same race, but just different tribes.
Why is it that Japan, Korea, Turkey or Israel does not have this multicultural policy? It's not just Muslims... We want immigration to stop cold now for everyone...Bill Thursday 14 February, 2013 - 11:25 AM
Lowmax on New party multiculturalism warning....What an absolute great idea...KEEP PUSHING IT you may succeed....I believe that when anybody chooses to make Australia their home that from that time onwards they should be prepared to ACCEPT, ADAPT AND INTEGRATE into the Australian way of life.CARMEN Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 2:35 PM
At last someone with guts willing to make a stand for us the silent majority. RUA has my vote.Gerri Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 12:27 PM
Where Islam spreads, freedom dies. He has my vote!peter Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 8:20 AM