- McClymont: He who must be Obeid
- Terror links to Aussies in Syria
- The Whisper: personality politicians
- Confronting the heartbreak of abuse
- PM discusses the issues on 2UE
- What to call the new CBD sculpture?
- David Suchet: The Last Confession
- Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Loudon Cleary on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Artless, ugly, a mindless scribble that must have taken all of 30 seconds to conceive and draw. Jorn Utzen, where are you? more
- Join the Q Society on No place to top up Opal cards? I can't even find out how much want to charge me to buy one to get the honour of paying for a ride! more
- Jan McTiernan on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD It looks like it could be a lightening conductor.I hope no one dies from it.Cannot see it being a big tourist attraction. more
- Cleangirl on What to call the new CBD sculpture? The Wilted Clover. more
- Cleangirl on Work for Dole rules far too strict? You can`t have these guys doing nothing. Send the long termers off to pick fruit for 6 week stints, others to take up those ... more
- fabio on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Cheap CRUSADE against unemployed!Pick on the rich tax dodgers more
- Samuel J on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Well, I don't think it is a caricature of the shape of Clover Moore - it is more of a bastardised shape of body of Marilyn ... more
- carole on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a complete waste of our money. God save us from idiots.. more
- Laura on No place to top up Opal cards? Why hasn't the Govt. organised a solution regarding the purchase of OPAL tickets? this is a nightmare for all commuters ... more
- Mike on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD LooksÂ like Clover Moores brain and just as empty more
- James W on Work for the dole doesn't work Abetz tells Brisbane that a face to face meeting with an enployer is the proper way to apply for a job. 40 meetings a month ... more
- Paul Barnham on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a waste of money. I think it has a touch of the "Emperors new clothes" more
- Sean on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Giant Tapeworm!Inject it into all the clowns at the council who decided to block up the streets with this ridiculous, ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for the dole doesn't work From what I can see, so called "volunteers" aka "work for the dole" in charities like Vinnies, Salvos, Smith Family etc is ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Evidently all of these so called "free trade agreements" have decimated our job market. The days are long gone where you ... more
- Tony on Work for the dole doesn't work Of course work for the dole will not work for those who don't want to work! more
- Jester4212 on No place to top up Opal cards? Even with our horrible 'Myki' travel solution in Melbourne we can still top up at all train stations.Forget about these auto ... more
- Greg O on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? This is the type of poll result that you get when far too many people think the qualities of a good Prime Minister are ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? Thank God for Tony Abbott. Imagine if Rudd the Dudd was still prime minister - he would be ringing Putin the Thug and ... more
- Keith A Tudor on PM polls are on the slide? Well said Sam and Tony! It is this breed of dole bludgers and others that want to live on government handouts fostered by ... more
New party multiculturalism warning
Paul Murray speaks to Danny Nalliah, a Senate Candidate for the Rise Up Australia Party. He has just launched the new political party and explains why he believes multiculturalism is a threat to Australia.
He has come under fire in the past for his anti-Islamic comments and says if elected, Rise Up Australia wants to restrict the number of Muslims moving to Australia.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Dozens of refugees held in Australia's off-shore processing centres could be re-settled in New Zealand under a deal struck by the PM. What has it cost us? Jason Morrison on the asylum seeker election agenda.
What does the PM mean by the term 'Modern Families'? Julia Gillard used the term and since doing so, it has Jason Morrison puzzled. He questions what is a modern family with advertising expert Rowan Dean.
@Bill, pity you didn't think of that before you came here.Terrence Friday 15 February, 2013 - 12:24 AM
Paul Murray has a problem, which is that he comes from a country, which accepted race exclusion, not inclusion Danny Nalliah comes from very poor social upbringing from Sri Lanka, the country of his birth. Therefore what can you expect from both?Ramesh Thursday 14 February, 2013 - 4:30 PM
I don't want any immigration from anyone anymore. We've got too many people. There is too much traffic and too many apartments being built everywhere. I don't like multiculturalism. I don't know why all Western countries have to have these multicultural/multiracial societies? Australia was multicultural in the beginning anyway... China says they have ethnic groups, but they are the same race, but just different tribes.
Why is it that Japan, Korea, Turkey or Israel does not have this multicultural policy? It's not just Muslims... We want immigration to stop cold now for everyone...Bill Thursday 14 February, 2013 - 11:25 AM
Lowmax on New party multiculturalism warning....What an absolute great idea...KEEP PUSHING IT you may succeed....I believe that when anybody chooses to make Australia their home that from that time onwards they should be prepared to ACCEPT, ADAPT AND INTEGRATE into the Australian way of life.CARMEN Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 2:35 PM
At last someone with guts willing to make a stand for us the silent majority. RUA has my vote.Gerri Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 12:27 PM
Where Islam spreads, freedom dies. He has my vote!peter Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 8:20 AM