- Testing 85c Bread - does it bounce?
- Car crashes into Eastwood home
- Mark Latham on Gillard tell all
- The Whisper: terrorism traffic chaos
- Teenage terror suspect shot dead
- Fighting an unjust criminal history?
- 85 cent bread will cost retailers?
- Sports drinks as bad as soft drink?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Labor in lockstep over fighting ISIL We never learn by history do we? So why do we keep having ourselves on...fighting is in bred in these people, it has been ... more
- Cleangirl on Facing the unknowns in Middle East Ask Australian Moderates what if anything we should do to stop I.S. and then ask them what we should do with those returning ... more
- Join the Q Society on Climate: are we serious enough? I am still waiting for someone to out the mongrels that caused the climate change that produced the evil fossil fuels!The ... more
- Craig on Facing the unknowns in Middle East These actions are not about bringing peace.This war will go longer than any war in history and it has not even been declared ... more
- Craig on Climate: are we serious enough? No we are not serious enough, let's price electricity out the realm of everyone from the so called"middle" class down. ... more
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
- I propose new Middle East laws on Not in the name of religion 50 years of relentless vicious abuse is enough. I will not stand idly by and allow that abuse to destroy the next generation ... more
- Robert on Not in the name of religion Not about religion? Yeah right. You keep telling yourself that Tim. Its about Islam mate, take the blinkers off. more
- Join the Q Society on Not in the name of religion Tim, this is pure IslamQuran 8:12ShakirWhen your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who ... more
- Davo on Not in the name of religion Nailed it Tim. more
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
New party multiculturalism warning
Paul Murray speaks to Danny Nalliah, a Senate Candidate for the Rise Up Australia Party. He has just launched the new political party and explains why he believes multiculturalism is a threat to Australia.
He has come under fire in the past for his anti-Islamic comments and says if elected, Rise Up Australia wants to restrict the number of Muslims moving to Australia.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Dozens of refugees held in Australia's off-shore processing centres could be re-settled in New Zealand under a deal struck by the PM. What has it cost us? Jason Morrison on the asylum seeker election agenda.
What does the PM mean by the term 'Modern Families'? Julia Gillard used the term and since doing so, it has Jason Morrison puzzled. He questions what is a modern family with advertising expert Rowan Dean.
@Bill, pity you didn't think of that before you came here.Terrence Friday 15 February, 2013 - 12:24 AM
Paul Murray has a problem, which is that he comes from a country, which accepted race exclusion, not inclusion Danny Nalliah comes from very poor social upbringing from Sri Lanka, the country of his birth. Therefore what can you expect from both?Ramesh Thursday 14 February, 2013 - 4:30 PM
I don't want any immigration from anyone anymore. We've got too many people. There is too much traffic and too many apartments being built everywhere. I don't like multiculturalism. I don't know why all Western countries have to have these multicultural/multiracial societies? Australia was multicultural in the beginning anyway... China says they have ethnic groups, but they are the same race, but just different tribes.
Why is it that Japan, Korea, Turkey or Israel does not have this multicultural policy? It's not just Muslims... We want immigration to stop cold now for everyone...Bill Thursday 14 February, 2013 - 11:25 AM
Lowmax on New party multiculturalism warning....What an absolute great idea...KEEP PUSHING IT you may succeed....I believe that when anybody chooses to make Australia their home that from that time onwards they should be prepared to ACCEPT, ADAPT AND INTEGRATE into the Australian way of life.CARMEN Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 2:35 PM
At last someone with guts willing to make a stand for us the silent majority. RUA has my vote.Gerri Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 12:27 PM
Where Islam spreads, freedom dies. He has my vote!peter Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 8:20 AM