- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
New party multiculturalism warning
Paul Murray speaks to Danny Nalliah, a Senate Candidate for the Rise Up Australia Party. He has just launched the new political party and explains why he believes multiculturalism is a threat to Australia.
He has come under fire in the past for his anti-Islamic comments and says if elected, Rise Up Australia wants to restrict the number of Muslims moving to Australia.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Dozens of refugees held in Australia's off-shore processing centres could be re-settled in New Zealand under a deal struck by the PM. What has it cost us? Jason Morrison on the asylum seeker election agenda.
What does the PM mean by the term 'Modern Families'? Julia Gillard used the term and since doing so, it has Jason Morrison puzzled. He questions what is a modern family with advertising expert Rowan Dean.
@Bill, pity you didn't think of that before you came here.Terrence Friday 15 February, 2013 - 12:24 AM
Paul Murray has a problem, which is that he comes from a country, which accepted race exclusion, not inclusion Danny Nalliah comes from very poor social upbringing from Sri Lanka, the country of his birth. Therefore what can you expect from both?Ramesh Thursday 14 February, 2013 - 4:30 PM
I don't want any immigration from anyone anymore. We've got too many people. There is too much traffic and too many apartments being built everywhere. I don't like multiculturalism. I don't know why all Western countries have to have these multicultural/multiracial societies? Australia was multicultural in the beginning anyway... China says they have ethnic groups, but they are the same race, but just different tribes.
Why is it that Japan, Korea, Turkey or Israel does not have this multicultural policy? It's not just Muslims... We want immigration to stop cold now for everyone...Bill Thursday 14 February, 2013 - 11:25 AM
Lowmax on New party multiculturalism warning....What an absolute great idea...KEEP PUSHING IT you may succeed....I believe that when anybody chooses to make Australia their home that from that time onwards they should be prepared to ACCEPT, ADAPT AND INTEGRATE into the Australian way of life.CARMEN Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 2:35 PM
At last someone with guts willing to make a stand for us the silent majority. RUA has my vote.Gerri Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 12:27 PM
Where Islam spreads, freedom dies. He has my vote!peter Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 8:20 AM