- 100th anniversary of the Anzacs
- Do we really need local councils?
- Phil Hughes 'critical' in St Vincents
- What is the cause of autism?
- 106 days looking for a park?
- Ryan Ruffles: a rising golf star
- Palmer moves on from Lambie
- Sydney kids now addicted to meth?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
New party multiculturalism warning
Paul Murray speaks to Danny Nalliah, a Senate Candidate for the Rise Up Australia Party. He has just launched the new political party and explains why he believes multiculturalism is a threat to Australia.
He has come under fire in the past for his anti-Islamic comments and says if elected, Rise Up Australia wants to restrict the number of Muslims moving to Australia.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Dozens of refugees held in Australia's off-shore processing centres could be re-settled in New Zealand under a deal struck by the PM. What has it cost us? Jason Morrison on the asylum seeker election agenda.
What does the PM mean by the term 'Modern Families'? Julia Gillard used the term and since doing so, it has Jason Morrison puzzled. He questions what is a modern family with advertising expert Rowan Dean.
@Bill, pity you didn't think of that before you came here.Terrence Friday 15 February, 2013 - 12:24 AM
Paul Murray has a problem, which is that he comes from a country, which accepted race exclusion, not inclusion Danny Nalliah comes from very poor social upbringing from Sri Lanka, the country of his birth. Therefore what can you expect from both?Ramesh Thursday 14 February, 2013 - 4:30 PM
I don't want any immigration from anyone anymore. We've got too many people. There is too much traffic and too many apartments being built everywhere. I don't like multiculturalism. I don't know why all Western countries have to have these multicultural/multiracial societies? Australia was multicultural in the beginning anyway... China says they have ethnic groups, but they are the same race, but just different tribes.
Why is it that Japan, Korea, Turkey or Israel does not have this multicultural policy? It's not just Muslims... We want immigration to stop cold now for everyone...Bill Thursday 14 February, 2013 - 11:25 AM
Lowmax on New party multiculturalism warning....What an absolute great idea...KEEP PUSHING IT you may succeed....I believe that when anybody chooses to make Australia their home that from that time onwards they should be prepared to ACCEPT, ADAPT AND INTEGRATE into the Australian way of life.CARMEN Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 2:35 PM
At last someone with guts willing to make a stand for us the silent majority. RUA has my vote.Gerri Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 12:27 PM
Where Islam spreads, freedom dies. He has my vote!peter Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 8:20 AM