- You know you're getting old when?
- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge So, so sad for the Kelly family.Sick and tired of feral, despicable, irresponsible, selfish others turning decent law ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Paulo, correct. The problem with many of these stereoytpe views is lack of knowledge, irrational fear and closed ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win @James W, if you can count?? Do the math! Sounds like you are a Rugby League player who has copped quite a few knocks in the ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Police set higher fine quotas? Paul you should drive around the un-patrolled places like the infamous Granville/Merrylands/Guildford areas at any time and ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win So no Rugby League players have ever behaved then, 'Abortion' (fitting name,)and no Socceroo has ever stepped out of line? more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high? I dare say that this lunacy would probably never occur in disciplined Catholic schools or any other well run private ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Why are Catholic schools booming? @paulo, think again mate! Your "unwanted babies" are wanted! I would gladly "bring up" those babies, allowing them God's ... more
- Craig on Police set higher fine quotas? Governments and every Department of Governments are listed "Corporations" they all have ABN nunbers, so that said they all ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win What a pity that these thick head, overpaid, unprofessional macho man Rugby League players will not behave, on field or off ... more
- mara watson on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge To be a parent and hear this is beyond belief. Sydney is getting to the point that you think twice going into town. We have ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Robert, God bless you, rational and intelligent people like you still exist, there is some hope.Muslims are not perfect ... more
- yusuf on Socceroos into the World Cup well done boys, you have made us proud. more
- Craig on Call on Labor elders to fix the party I keep hearing Labor politicians say "they have a great story to tell" well were is it? The destruction of this country at ... more
- CARMEN on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Keith.....Although your suggestion sounds very reasonable to me, I would say that we'd have "buckley's chance" of our ... more
- paulo on Tensions growing in the Middle East Carmen most people who come to Aus , come to get away from violence or to get a better economy.The Aussie govt must screen ... more
- paulo on Why are Catholic schools booming? ABORTION TRUTH praises catholic schools teaching on non use of condoms which just dooms millions to getting AIDS and other ... more
- Commerce American Style on NSW Budget: infrastructure spending First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- James W on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Did the right put the ages back up again Cleangirl? more
- Coasty on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Trying to get the Labor elders to help isn't a bad idea, but it wont work. There are two types of politicians. Ones that do ... more
- Coasty on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Apologies? What apologies? It's the same speech every time, on the same media stations, at the same time, for the same ... more
New political party takes on banks
David Oldfield talks to Adrian Bradley, co-founder of the Bank Reform Party. The party hopes to field Senate candidates at the next federal election, campaigning on a platform of fair competition and better regulation of the banking sector.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Pretentious Lieberal stooge such as Lenny White does not like the scrutiny on irresponsible media. I wonder whether he would still feel the same if the media were trashing his mob - the Mad Monk Phony and his cronies?
If a Royal Commission were held there would be a lot the media would have to answer for just as we see happening in the UK. I wish the Royal Commission would also look at posts of party stooges like Lenny White who use such blogs as their propaganda outlets.Terrence Sunday 13 May, 2012 - 10:37 PM
Hypocrite Labor worm @Terrence says: "It is time a party was formed to take on the media, and keep the bastards responsible and honest." Well if thats the case, clearly irresponsible and dishonest Terrence and his mongrel Labor ilk would be gone! A Royal Commission is the go!Lenny White Friday 11 May, 2012 - 10:48 AM
SAVINGS ON MORTGAGE INSURANCE..REBATES But Only If You Know How Will You Be ABLE To ASK....fOR THOSE THAT HAVE REFINANCED OR PAID OUT THEIR HOME LOAN EARLY YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO A REBATE FOR INSTANCE IF YOUR LOAN WAS ORIGINALLY FOR SAY 25 YEARS AND YOU REFINACED OR PAID THE LOAN OUT IN SAY YEAR EIGHT THEN YOUR WOULD BE ENTITLED TO A REBATE VIA YOUR LENDER AS THE ORIGINAL MORTGAGE LOAN POLICY WOULD BE FOR THE FULL TERM OF THE LOAN IN THIS CASE 25 YEARS NOT THE ORIGINAL 8 YEARS THAT YOU HAD HAD THE LOAN FOR
IF YOU HAD A LOAN FROM A NON BANK LENDER THE SAME MAY APPLY AS NON BANK LENDERS MAY HAVE MORTGAGE INSURANCE ON EACH ONE OF THEIR LOANS POSSIBLY BUILT INTO THE LOAN
Leonard Tamworth / New EnglandLeonard Thursday 10 May, 2012 - 7:38 PM
Terrence, the classic news report starts with, "It has been reported that..." and then the outlet continues on to report as though it is reporting fact.James W Thursday 10 May, 2012 - 4:13 PM
Last week i was speaking to a friend from the building industry who yells me that the banks are now RE-VALUING UN-DERVALUING Existing Home Loan Customers Properties As Well As Calling Back In The Existing Mortgage Loans Leading To A MORTGAGEE SALE...all too easy to lose everything now to a home loan lender...Leonard New EnglandJohn Thursday 10 May, 2012 - 2:44 AM
About 5 years ago i got an email about mortgage loan checker the herald had done a survey using this software to assess home loan re-payments only to find that a whopping 54 % of the borrowers surveyed were actually being OVER CHARGED an average of $60-00 PER WEEK ON THEIR HOME LOAN, TRY gOOGLING ON Mortgage Loan Checker To Check On The Software Now Available...Okk lEONARD from Tamworth New EnglandJohn Thursday 10 May, 2012 - 2:39 AM