- Journalists too left on political views?
- Time for fat tax on fast food?
- Medals found at the Cenotaph
- Sydney's hefty house prices
- Council's new tool on parking meters
- Why do some brands remain 'cool'?
- Man refuses rising for magistrate
- Gillard gains ground in polls for PM
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mark Castellino on Man refuses rising for magistrate Regarding the Muslim man who refused to stand up for the judge. I agree it is not what Australia needs. However, the bill of ... more
- Kimber on Man refuses rising for magistrate It should not matter whether the Magistrate is female or male. This is Australia and the Magistrate is entitled to the ... more
- hadi on Man refuses rising for magistrate In islam, law is above all. In islamic history ,even top of the political system stand in front of law.So please this is not ... more
- Maddy on Man refuses rising for magistrate Send Him Back Home...No Place Here For People Like That more
- Sal Oddo on Man refuses rising for magistrate I am disgusted with the absolute disregard for authority from these muslim extremist.If they hate us so much and our laws ... more
- Peter on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM The only real ground she is gaining in is the one at the bottom of the pit she refuses to stop digging for herself and her ... more
- Peter on Council's new tool on parking meters You have to ask is this an invasion of privacy? more
- Douglas on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM Triple A credit rating from all 3 agencies,low unemployment,low inflation, low interest rates, yet by that poll the Libs can ... more
- Peter on Banning children not vaccinated? Amazing how some people from a minority fringe group are will to put the majority at risk over their un-scientific and ... more
- Karen on Banning children not vaccinated? Well if your child isn't vaccinated they don't get the Child care benefit for fee reduction and parents have to pay full ... more
- Terrence on Tony Abbott's Budget 2013 reply I think they have finally managed to flush him out to a point that he now has to talk about policies. We can see how ... more
- Sandra M on GST future looms at election? I am disgusted at the amount of the GST loaded on to our electricity bills, plus the carbon tax, plus plus even on our land ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Tony Abbott's Budget 2013 reply The Budget reply by Tony Abbott is the best, most open and honest reply I have ever heard as a result of an utterly crook, ... more
- Samuel Kyrikos on Thomson to contest as independent @AbortionisedTruth - I could not agree with you more in your posting here.I trust the voters of Port Macquarie, Tamworth and ... more
- Samuel J Kyrikos on Packer picks Barangaroo design Hoh, Hoh, Hoh - it looks like the trousered legs of poor ole Stan Laurel of the famous TV pair - Laurel and Hardy. You can ... more
- CARMEN on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates THE MORE I SEE OF JULIA GILLARD AND OF ALL OF HER COHORTS, THE MORE I DISLIKE AND ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM.....THEY ARE MADE UP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Legalise marijuana for terminally ill? What is wrong with Morphine in ever increasing doses if they are terminal!Kills the pain totally!I would want this if I were ... more
- Keith A Tudor on GST future looms at election? It is utterly disgusting the money that these political damned rorting creeps rip us off for. It is on our electricity ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Packer picks Barangaroo design One patron in our pub today commented it looks like a replica of a motor cycle exhaust. I agree - a silly looking structure ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Students using performance drugs? John, these days performance enhancing drugs are rife in top level sport. Because we are talking about mega $incentive ... more
News footage: what should go to air?
When shots were fired in suburban Sydney, media crews took action to get footage for the news. With social media & instant news feeds, Paul Murray looks at what images should not be to put on air & online.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Have we become too voyeuristic? What footage should and shouldn't be show on television news? Paul Murray with an incredibly touching interview with Gary from Campbelltown.
You will recognize the news story he speaks about, and may come to understand the incredible pain at the process he has been through.
Detectives are expected to comb over a Sydney trucking company again today as they investigate the execution of a senior Hells Angels bikie member at Wetherill Park. Stuart Bocking on the shooting.
Is Tony Abbott in a spot of bother with recent polls showing Julia Gillard powering ahead as preferred PM? Jason Morrison asks if it is time for Liberals to look inward and ask of themselves, is the problem us?
We can show single mothers battling on a pension, but how about showing the childs astranged father on the birth certificate. This way the govt. can stop pensions to them and get the fathers to pay up.Johannes Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 11:37 PM
@Jo, I think you are too much of a coward to admit that you have a chip on your shoulder with a certain population group. Halal slaughter is a procedure of slaughtering certain animals for the purpose of food consumption, much as Kosher slaughter is. You don't say anything about slaughter by hunting which is for mere pleasure and should be condemned. By the way, I am very much against willy-nilly abortion for convenience. However, bigotry has nothing to do with my position. You can't say the same as you seem to draw parallels between abortion and halal slaughter.Terrence Friday 18 January, 2013 - 8:53 PM
Official unemployment figures maybe only 5.6% or whatever but how do they calculate that? I have been unemployed for nearly six months since being made redundant. I dont qualify for any benefits though so probably dont count in the figures!Caroline Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 11:38 AM
They are too scared to show a Halal Slaughter in Australia, but scream when it`s done o`seas. How about they allow the anti-abortion ad that shows an actual abortion with the baby screaming. But it`s OK to show M15+ movies on TV, go figure.Jo Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 6:29 PM
As an old TV person from back when there was morals, I find that the producers and reporters of today have the presentation and production skills of small rodents. They are without shame and will stoop lower than a cockcroches backside for a story whether it is true in fact or fiction in falsehood, whether it is in the public interest or just something to fill the timeslot until the next commercial break. Australian Television died years ago only nobody bothered to tell them!Peter Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 5:06 PM
A sign of the times! I think this ghoulish predictable conduct is plainly damned evil. Obviously these Godforsaken low media scumbags would not want this sort of thing happening to a member of their own family, would they!! However, evidently a lot of twisted viewers and advertisers and politicians do want it. Otherwise the television stations would not be so eager to go down into hell for their 30 pieces of silver, maybe one day they all will stay down there in hell? Todays hypocritical atheist Labor loving hardly "ethics" media are bankrupt of good Aussie moral Christian values and only when it conveniently suits them they become all so caring and sanctimonious for a minute or two. Then they quickly put their bloody horns back on. Therefore we don't bother with crappy commercial television anymore and now happily watch good inspirational Christian free to air satellite television channels like EWTN, the Eternal Word Television Network, Catholic television channel and many other good Christian channels, all for free! Good wholesome television for all the family without all the other grubbiness. Who needs it???www.abortiontruth.com Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 12:11 PM