- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- Push to end drip-pricing costs
- Greens Grinch against Christmas
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
Nick D'Arcy: crashes out of games
From a court case, to bankruptcy, and a photo that had him almost off the Olympic team. Paul Murray discusses Nick D'Arcy, who has crashed and burned failing to make the 200 butterfly finals in London.
Sam Macedone the lawyer for Simon Cowley speaks with Paul Murray about the failure of Nick D'Arcy at the Olympics, and why he is still angry over the fact that the swimmer was allowed to go to the Olympics.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Australian boxer Damien Hooper has caused controversy at the London Olympic Games, for wearing a t-shirt embalzoned with the Aboriginal flag. Jason Morrison on the background to this talented boxer.
The Australian swimming team is rallying behind James Magnussen after our men's 4x100 relay team finished outside the medals at the Olympics. John Stanley looks at our expectations and puts it into context.
Bad karma for that so called gold medal "BANKRUPT" Nick D'Arcy!! He can now eat the money owed to a shattered, smashed Simon Cowley. Pay with interest unrepenting Nick! What about the Australian Olympic Committee's President John Coates now doing the right thing and appropriately covering for D'Arcy, and paying out Simon Cowley the pathetic money owed. After all,surely in the reasonable interest of responsibility, fairness and morality surely the buck must now stop with the AOC's John Coates-being Nick D'Arcy's direct employer!GOLD MEDAL FLY Tuesday 31 July, 2012 - 11:07 PM
Poetic Justice! This sneaky scumbag should never have gone to the olympics in the first place!!?? Smart arse D'Arcy or his rich parents must immediately pay Simon Cowley the court ordered money.Billy Hunt Tuesday 31 July, 2012 - 4:53 PM