- Are we losing the war on drugs?
- Anzac Day: just a public holiday?
- Set to be slugged for your gas?
- The man behind the voice of Dr Hook
- Anzac Day: will it always be sacred?
- Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets?
- Angela Catterns with Tina Arena
- Foy Vance talks on Joy of Nothing
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jessica on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Lets get "relaxed and comfortable" once again with honest John Howard and competent Peter Costello back. I'm not feeling too ... more
- Tangled Web on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Well now you can see why the inconsiderate Liberal government are so unnecessarily hitting Australians with an additional ... more
- Kimber on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? My visits to my doctor have never been "free", we live in a regional area and have never had bulk billing and we still pay ... more
- Kimber on When to let a loved one go? Agreed, a very difficult topic, but definitely a case by case basis. Having been in this situation with an elderly loved one ... more
- Coasty on Anger at Anzac Day breast competition I'll put it out there that ANZAC's could make a competition out of anything. If you don't want to rate your own breasts ... more
- Tangled Web on 20 police officers charged this year Ever since the standards were drastically lowered for entry into the police force and the training weakened, the undesirable ... more
- Fred on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bull Shorten is a little thick, he is still banging on about dodgy global warming/climate change and his absurd tax, when ... more
- Samuel J on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor I trust, hope and pray the now utterly defunct, useless, incompetent labor party will remain in Opposition for the next 20 ... more
- Craig on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? As for Hockeys nasty GP co-payment, I heard him on radio recently and when asked if he paid his doctor extra money now? ... more
- Greg O on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? Since when was our "free" medical system free? Someone else has always had to pay for it. Even back in day one when the ... more
- Jane M. on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? Has anyone yet asked silly big Joe Hockey, what is the doctor supposed to do, when those sick people in distress with a bad ... more
- Tangled Web on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor According to the old Bill Shorten; â??I have full confidence in Craig Thomsonâ??. Bill Shorten (Aug 2011): Craig Thomson ... more
- Eric (From the West) on When is the flu just a cold? Re: Stuart Bockings comments about a second airport affecting property values. The reality is that we don't know what will ... more
- Tangled Web on Shorten calls for Labor Party reforms Evidently that insincere, plastic Bill Shorten is not all that bright and he is not lonely either. If Labor have nothing ... more
- Tangled Web on When is the flu just a cold? Thanks, that was somewhat informative. We all had a very bad, highly contagious flu like virus in late January and it ... more
- Anonymous on Father's fight to see his daughter Poor Andrew is correct. Way back in 1987 I divorced my very cruel, hate filled wife. Subsequently for the next 20+ years, ... more
- Tangled Web on Anzac Day: reflecting recent battles Amazingly, there are some elements around who still call themselves Australians. They are so ungrateful to our brave ... more
- Tangled Web on William & Kate head to Uluru I am trying my very best, but I just can't get excited about all of this media attention on the royal ... more
- Tangled Web on Baird reshuffle - winners and losers? Lets just hope, that the replacement premier is not just another expensive Grange wine drinker with a bad memory too? And ... more
- Tangled Web on Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks? @Keith A Tudor is obviously correct, how much longer will we accommodate all of this destructive drunkenness? Lets just see ... more
Nick D'Arcy: crashes out of games
From a court case, to bankruptcy, and a photo that had him almost off the Olympic team. Paul Murray discusses Nick D'Arcy, who has crashed and burned failing to make the 200 butterfly finals in London.
Sam Macedone the lawyer for Simon Cowley speaks with Paul Murray about the failure of Nick D'Arcy at the Olympics, and why he is still angry over the fact that the swimmer was allowed to go to the Olympics.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Australian boxer Damien Hooper has caused controversy at the London Olympic Games, for wearing a t-shirt embalzoned with the Aboriginal flag. Jason Morrison on the background to this talented boxer.
The Australian swimming team is rallying behind James Magnussen after our men's 4x100 relay team finished outside the medals at the Olympics. John Stanley looks at our expectations and puts it into context.
Bad karma for that so called gold medal "BANKRUPT" Nick D'Arcy!! He can now eat the money owed to a shattered, smashed Simon Cowley. Pay with interest unrepenting Nick! What about the Australian Olympic Committee's President John Coates now doing the right thing and appropriately covering for D'Arcy, and paying out Simon Cowley the pathetic money owed. After all,surely in the reasonable interest of responsibility, fairness and morality surely the buck must now stop with the AOC's John Coates-being Nick D'Arcy's direct employer!GOLD MEDAL FLY Tuesday 31 July, 2012 - 11:07 PM
Poetic Justice! This sneaky scumbag should never have gone to the olympics in the first place!!?? Smart arse D'Arcy or his rich parents must immediately pay Simon Cowley the court ordered money.Billy Hunt Tuesday 31 July, 2012 - 4:53 PM