- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Nick D'Arcy: crashes out of games
From a court case, to bankruptcy, and a photo that had him almost off the Olympic team. Paul Murray discusses Nick D'Arcy, who has crashed and burned failing to make the 200 butterfly finals in London.
Sam Macedone the lawyer for Simon Cowley speaks with Paul Murray about the failure of Nick D'Arcy at the Olympics, and why he is still angry over the fact that the swimmer was allowed to go to the Olympics.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Australian boxer Damien Hooper has caused controversy at the London Olympic Games, for wearing a t-shirt embalzoned with the Aboriginal flag. Jason Morrison on the background to this talented boxer.
The Australian swimming team is rallying behind James Magnussen after our men's 4x100 relay team finished outside the medals at the Olympics. John Stanley looks at our expectations and puts it into context.
Bad karma for that so called gold medal "BANKRUPT" Nick D'Arcy!! He can now eat the money owed to a shattered, smashed Simon Cowley. Pay with interest unrepenting Nick! What about the Australian Olympic Committee's President John Coates now doing the right thing and appropriately covering for D'Arcy, and paying out Simon Cowley the pathetic money owed. After all,surely in the reasonable interest of responsibility, fairness and morality surely the buck must now stop with the AOC's John Coates-being Nick D'Arcy's direct employer!GOLD MEDAL FLY Tuesday 31 July, 2012 - 11:07 PM
Poetic Justice! This sneaky scumbag should never have gone to the olympics in the first place!!?? Smart arse D'Arcy or his rich parents must immediately pay Simon Cowley the court ordered money.Billy Hunt Tuesday 31 July, 2012 - 4:53 PM