- War looming in the Middle East
- My religion needs fixing?
- Extremists the enemy of Islam
- Drug action in female prisons
- Bali arrest may affect Corby bail
- News Forum with Angela Catterns
- Regional relocation grants scrapped
- Bizarre evidence at union hearings
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Does it matter? What is clear is that they were both better than the current one. more
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
- Cleangirl on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? He didn`t think before he spoke. So how about we ask the Judiciary why nearly all sex offences involving a child rarely get ... more
- Samuel J on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? This man is just a silly big fool. And the so called Vatican transferred this dunce to their Vatican thinking they would get ... more
- Tejas on Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge Good on you Justin and to Brad Hazzard for accepting the challenge. That was a touching tribute to your mate, all in the ... more
- Angela Coombes on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Thia man is not worthy of his rank. It is little wonder right thinking people are deserting the Catholic church with this ... more
- Tony on Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger You know you are on the right track and doing the right thing when so many of these lunk heads complain. All these measures ... more
Nick D'Arcy: crashes out of games
From a court case, to bankruptcy, and a photo that had him almost off the Olympic team. Paul Murray discusses Nick D'Arcy, who has crashed and burned failing to make the 200 butterfly finals in London.
Sam Macedone the lawyer for Simon Cowley speaks with Paul Murray about the failure of Nick D'Arcy at the Olympics, and why he is still angry over the fact that the swimmer was allowed to go to the Olympics.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Australian boxer Damien Hooper has caused controversy at the London Olympic Games, for wearing a t-shirt embalzoned with the Aboriginal flag. Jason Morrison on the background to this talented boxer.
The Australian swimming team is rallying behind James Magnussen after our men's 4x100 relay team finished outside the medals at the Olympics. John Stanley looks at our expectations and puts it into context.
Bad karma for that so called gold medal "BANKRUPT" Nick D'Arcy!! He can now eat the money owed to a shattered, smashed Simon Cowley. Pay with interest unrepenting Nick! What about the Australian Olympic Committee's President John Coates now doing the right thing and appropriately covering for D'Arcy, and paying out Simon Cowley the pathetic money owed. After all,surely in the reasonable interest of responsibility, fairness and morality surely the buck must now stop with the AOC's John Coates-being Nick D'Arcy's direct employer!GOLD MEDAL FLY Tuesday 31 July, 2012 - 11:07 PM
Poetic Justice! This sneaky scumbag should never have gone to the olympics in the first place!!?? Smart arse D'Arcy or his rich parents must immediately pay Simon Cowley the court ordered money.Billy Hunt Tuesday 31 July, 2012 - 4:53 PM