- Time for a re-think on gambling?
- Should PM consider fresh elections?
- Singing Aussie diplomat of Uruzgan
- Camp Quality: creating opportunities
- Beware fees on child bank accounts
- Ageism still facing older workers
- Space junk lights up Sydney skies
- Asylum seekers being manipulated?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- giovanni on Judge links homosexuality to incest? Stupid people will now link homosexuality with child abuse .Majority of child abusers are HETRO and are known to the sbused. ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Palmer won't back carbon tax repeal The stupid idiots, think that because Clive Palmer is flamboyant and a little eccentric, that he does not know what he is ... more
- POWER GONE CRAZY.. on Will carbon tax finally be scrapped In reality the carbon tax will not be scrapped. i.e. Last week the Liberal Prime Minister, The Hon. Tony Abbott. amongst ... more
- Frank on Carbon tax scrap won't drop prices Tony Abbott said every family can save $500 a year after carbon tax scrapped, so we should ask him for the compensation if ... more
- Join the Q Society on Euthanasia debate: helping suicide? Governments assist in the suicide of 40 people every day in Australia by licencing tobacco and when they start helping them ... more
- Cleangirl on Boy fights for life after dog attack About time we put a $2 a can levy on dog food to pay for these all to common attacks. more
- Samuel J on High court stops asylum transfer All of this insane nonsense is of course aided and encouraged by the Canberra mouthpiece, Sarah Hanson-Young of the useless, ... more
- CAPTAIN EMAD on Asylum seekers attempt suicide @confused rolland commenting here appears to be a little ignorant of the plain obvious facts? The "united nations' are the ... more
- Samuel J on Senate to begin Carbon Tax debate @Sloppy Joe posting here. I suggest you ask the greatest fool of all time to please explain this global warming rubbish to ... more
- SAME OLD SAME OLD... on Can NSW make Origin whitewash? The worn out state of origin concept is now getting overly-boring, we have had too much of it. Surely the greedy and highly ... more
- Kimber on Asylum seekers attempt suicide Stick to your guns Mr.Abbott and Mr.Morrison, if these so called Asylum seekers tried this nonsense in their country of ... more
- rolland on Asylum seekers attempt suicide i am all for stopping the boats but the way it is being done is disgraceful. its just not right .when you have the united ... more
- Jester4212 on Asylum seekers attempt suicide I commend the PM for taking this stance against these country shoppers. Even if they are real asylum seekers they need to ... more
- Pauline Camilleri on Pope Francis to tackle church abuse About time, How long has it taken the Church to do something about this? The Vatican is now saying it goes back to how many ... more
- CHIHUAHUA on Boy fights for life after dog attack Chihuahuas should be compulsory. These irresponsible offenders, dog owners, obviously need to be fined $100,000 dollars and ... more
- COUNTRY SHOPPERS GALORE on Asylum seekers attempt suicide Conveniently sewing their lips together, suicide attempts and crazed rioting is obviously emotive blackmail just to get ... more
- Join the Q Society on High court stops asylum transfer Are these refuge (and I use the term very loosely) advocates aiding and abetting the importation of these country ... more
- POLITICALLY INCORRECT on How to raise young boys to men So whatever happened to good old fashioned manhood? Sadly now a thing of the past in our very confused, messed-up, gender ... more
- ahmed on Senate to begin Carbon Tax debate So all those scientists wrong then>? Did ya go to the Abott school of ecology? more
- Kimber on Fatal stabbing at Westfield Surprise, surprise, now we are told the perpetrator is an Iranian REFUGEE here on a protection visa, What an absolute joke, ... more
No children zones onboard flights?
There are plans for quiet areas onboard planes that will become no go zones for children. Paul Murray on what may become a more widespread idea where no children are allowed, is it a good idea?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Forensic experts are examining a taxi after a passenger died in Sydney's west following an alleged argument over an unpaid cab fare. Stuart Bocking discusses the horrific case of a life lost over a $43 fare.
A former Labor powerbroker has delivered a scathing assessment of the party, claiming it's lost its purpose and soul. Lindsay Tanner in an essay says the party is on the brink of 'unprecedented bleakness'.