- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
No easy answers to asylum seekers
The western world is being flooded with hundreds of thousands of asylum seekers, and Australia is not on its own attempting to find a solution. John Stanley on where there is simply no easy answer to asylum seekers.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
I am still waiting for all my freebie handouts from all the generous taxpayers of Australia - I have been paying taxes since 1966 in Australia and I have had to pay for everything I have - I am now selling things I have purchased so that I can continue to pay my tax bill each year - call me a twisted xenophobe or what ever you like but I will always be the Australian Tax payer (ie 'MUG') until I find another place to go to thats better than here. Perhaps the people trafficers could run a few low cost airlines for us - they dont seem to be going broke with this Federal Govt in power.Tax Payer Monday 20 February, 2012 - 7:20 PM
@proud infidel, yes indeed, they hate the US but love the US dollar too!!leslie Monday 20 February, 2012 - 3:07 PM
Just because some Roman Catholics use conceptives , does not cancel the Pope's teaching on the pill. Like wise just because some Muslims are nice, does not cancel the Koran and Islam scholars teaching that it is the duty of every Muslim to kill the Jews. They want to overthrow Australia and make it an Islamic country under Sharia law. You need to be careful who Muslim settlers are. Tell a Muslim family moving in to the house that a Jewish family lived them before them. Watch their reaction.proud infidel Monday 20 February, 2012 - 11:45 AM
Working Australians, you don't have a country any more.
Get used to it, you will be working for asylum seekers for the rest of your lives.
Remember this when you vote.Peter Monday 20 February, 2012 - 8:50 AM
You`d need the wisdom of Solomon, I agree. But I`d start by not giving them free Cigarettes, internet, Dental, Doctors, Glasses, cooking and laundry, money, free Lawyers etc etc. How many workers do we have here who get none of these freebies, it only gives them a me me me attitude, they need tempory visa`s and jobs, not red carpetJohn A Saturday 18 February, 2012 - 11:14 PM
NO Australian citizen gets a FREE fully self contained home with ALL new furnishings, computers, internet, iPods, bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, sewing machine etc AND have NO bond, advance rent or ANY future rent, electricity & phone connection, phone, internet, mobile phone, gas, water & electricity bills ALL paid for as well as free medical dental optical, a welcome pack of food after being provided free cigarettes, pocket money, $2,000 excursion allowance, $50 pocket weekly money?, hairdressing, wardrobe of clothing, free food housing medical dental & shopping, cooking, cleaning & laundry provided then given a bridging visa & 85% of welfare benefit cash [Outrageous seeing they have ALL their expenses paid for already] & the taxpayer funded advocacy groups working on the numerous appeals costly process at OUR expense before being given the tick to stay permanently at OUR expense AND bring out ALL their relatives at OUR expense on the family reunion rort!
Millions more are lined up for this invasion at taxpayers expense.
JuLIAR Rudd LIEbor Greens has forfeited their right to govern by this deliberate treachery and MUST step down.
NO more bloody excuses!
The people are waiting to vote them ALL out & replace them with a Govt that WILL serve in the interests of Australia & its people.Another Proud Aussie Saturday 18 February, 2012 - 4:13 PM