- Should we present our ID to vote?
- Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic
- Wicked musical returns to Sydney
- Drivers oblivious to their surrounds
- Man arrested in Melbourne raids
- Matt Moran on cooking for spring
- When to report a traffic bingle?
- Sydney's long hot fire season ahead
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- derbyiter on Tax: companies paying a fair share Well, that's the business end of TOWN,TAKEN CARE OF NOW !So, " WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO NOW DO THE SAME THING ON OUR FAT ... more
- The game changer on George Piggins: being too stubborn? South Sydney is a great part of a great city and a great state. South Sydney is a great football club. Unfortunately the ... more
- Keith Hanby on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas It is about time the government of this country stuck up for this country anddo something to protect us,not other countrys. more
- James W on Tax: companies paying a fair share Us salary and wage earners are the plebs that will be footing the thick end of the repayment of stimulis debt whilst ... more
- GREED on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas Prices used to be stable for over (10) ten years, now we are being gouged for nearly everything? Just because they can do ... more
- RATES ROADS & RUBBISH on North Sydney council suspension? Ditto inept, out of touch Holroyd Council, a bunch of losers looking for a green cause. The coming "amalgamation" will not ... more
- des polson on George Piggins: being too stubborn? Get off George's back. Has he not done enough for the club. We would not be talking about a 21st premiership if it was not ... more
- Gary Anderson on Ice devastating Sydney families The best way to tackle the ice problem is legalise marijuana, have very good education about oral cannabis use and ... more
- Ben on Landmark case on Free Range eggs I feel so sorry for all those poor chickens and I am disgusted that humans are such swines and think it is ok to do that to ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Lower the voting age to 16? For the best results, voting should be for mature, objective people only, who know how to critically think, the age should ... more
- Kevin on Gillard interview a tacky TV ad? Evidently Julia Gillard is a very troubled female of no substance and her darling Ray Martin hates the Australian flag? more
- Tejas on Testing 85c Bread - does it bounce? I didnt even know about that bounce test. But no surprise. Cheap is not always good. I wouldn't buy it. White bread is ... more
- Samuel J on Teen terror suspect had big plans? The ISIS and/or ISIL black rotten damned flag ought to be banned and anyone displaying it in Australia should be either ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Labor in lockstep over fighting ISIL We never learn by history do we? So why do we keep having ourselves on...fighting is in bred in these people, it has been ... more
- Cleangirl on Facing the unknowns in Middle East Ask Australian Moderates what if anything we should do to stop I.S. and then ask them what we should do with those returning ... more
- Join the Q Society on Climate: are we serious enough? I am still waiting for someone to out the mongrels that caused the climate change that produced the evil fossil fuels!The ... more
- Craig on Facing the unknowns in Middle East These actions are not about bringing peace.This war will go longer than any war in history and it has not even been declared ... more
- Craig on Climate: are we serious enough? No we are not serious enough, let's price electricity out the realm of everyone from the so called"middle" class down. ... more
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
- I propose new Middle East laws on Not in the name of religion 50 years of relentless vicious abuse is enough. I will not stand idly by and allow that abuse to destroy the next generation ... more
No easy answers to asylum seekers
The western world is being flooded with hundreds of thousands of asylum seekers, and Australia is not on its own attempting to find a solution. John Stanley on where there is simply no easy answer to asylum seekers.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
I am still waiting for all my freebie handouts from all the generous taxpayers of Australia - I have been paying taxes since 1966 in Australia and I have had to pay for everything I have - I am now selling things I have purchased so that I can continue to pay my tax bill each year - call me a twisted xenophobe or what ever you like but I will always be the Australian Tax payer (ie 'MUG') until I find another place to go to thats better than here. Perhaps the people trafficers could run a few low cost airlines for us - they dont seem to be going broke with this Federal Govt in power.Tax Payer Monday 20 February, 2012 - 7:20 PM
@proud infidel, yes indeed, they hate the US but love the US dollar too!!leslie Monday 20 February, 2012 - 3:07 PM
Just because some Roman Catholics use conceptives , does not cancel the Pope's teaching on the pill. Like wise just because some Muslims are nice, does not cancel the Koran and Islam scholars teaching that it is the duty of every Muslim to kill the Jews. They want to overthrow Australia and make it an Islamic country under Sharia law. You need to be careful who Muslim settlers are. Tell a Muslim family moving in to the house that a Jewish family lived them before them. Watch their reaction.proud infidel Monday 20 February, 2012 - 11:45 AM
Working Australians, you don't have a country any more.
Get used to it, you will be working for asylum seekers for the rest of your lives.
Remember this when you vote.Peter Monday 20 February, 2012 - 8:50 AM
You`d need the wisdom of Solomon, I agree. But I`d start by not giving them free Cigarettes, internet, Dental, Doctors, Glasses, cooking and laundry, money, free Lawyers etc etc. How many workers do we have here who get none of these freebies, it only gives them a me me me attitude, they need tempory visa`s and jobs, not red carpetJohn A Saturday 18 February, 2012 - 11:14 PM
NO Australian citizen gets a FREE fully self contained home with ALL new furnishings, computers, internet, iPods, bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, sewing machine etc AND have NO bond, advance rent or ANY future rent, electricity & phone connection, phone, internet, mobile phone, gas, water & electricity bills ALL paid for as well as free medical dental optical, a welcome pack of food after being provided free cigarettes, pocket money, $2,000 excursion allowance, $50 pocket weekly money?, hairdressing, wardrobe of clothing, free food housing medical dental & shopping, cooking, cleaning & laundry provided then given a bridging visa & 85% of welfare benefit cash [Outrageous seeing they have ALL their expenses paid for already] & the taxpayer funded advocacy groups working on the numerous appeals costly process at OUR expense before being given the tick to stay permanently at OUR expense AND bring out ALL their relatives at OUR expense on the family reunion rort!
Millions more are lined up for this invasion at taxpayers expense.
JuLIAR Rudd LIEbor Greens has forfeited their right to govern by this deliberate treachery and MUST step down.
NO more bloody excuses!
The people are waiting to vote them ALL out & replace them with a Govt that WILL serve in the interests of Australia & its people.Another Proud Aussie Saturday 18 February, 2012 - 4:13 PM