- Claims of retaliation in Sydney traffic
- Do we need seats for indigenous MPs
- Revealed: Operation Pendennis
- Overcoming fear in our suburbs
- Sydney's Favourite Teacher 2014
- Council sister city costs questioned
- 12 secrets to a happy marriage
- New phase in fight on terror
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
Obama moves to tighten gun control
US President Barack Obama has taken the first tentative steps to tighten gun controls, after the Newtown school massacre that claimed 26 lives. US Correspondent Richard Arnold on the move.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
John Stanley speaks with Andrew Leigh, Federal Labor MP. His research on gun control is being quoted in the United States after the latest mass shooting there claimed the lives of 26 people including school children.
Concerns have been raised about the make-up of a committee advising the state government on gun laws. Greens MP David Shoebridge has told Stuart Bocking why he thinks the panel's view is unbalanced.
If you had to entrust your children to the care of a federal politician, which one would it be? For almost 3 in 10 surveyed, Finance Minister Penny Wong, whose daughter just turned 1, was the top political babysitter choice.
Obamaâ??s government stockpiles weapons of mass destruction
The Department of Homeland Security began all this in April of this year, with the purchase of 450 million rounds of hollow point .40 caliber ammunition. This is significant for two reasons:
1) DHS does not fight wars with foreign nations. Itâ??s entire theater of operations is on U.S. soil, dealing solely with the American people.
2) Hollow point ammunition is banned by the Geneva convention and is not used by the U.S. military. This ammunition can only be used domestically, in the United States, against U.S. targets or people.
Along with these 450 million rounds of ammunition, DHS also purchased $400,000 worth of radiation protection pills and thousands of bullet-proof roadside checkpoint booths. Is it expecting a radiological event? (Or perhaps planning one?)
These 450 million rounds of ammo, Natural News calculated, is enough to wage a 7-year war with the American people.
Infowars.Peter Friday 21 December, 2012 - 8:56 AM
If you had to entrust your children to the care of a federal politician, which one would it be? Certainly none of the twisted Labor/Green Party! I mean how could you! The Tony Abbott, Barnaby Joyce ilk would be just fine in fact most of the Liberals would be OK with me, they are pretty decent fair dinkum, honest people. However Julie Bishop is a really lovely lady and sweet Bronwyn Bishop is a great person too and the pick. I reiterate none of the other bad Labor bunch!! N.B. No names need any mentioning!!Bazza Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 11:14 AM