- Red tape and double standards?
- Cooks Companion gets a garnish
- Our forgotten homeless veterans
- Jet pack designed for police
- News Forum: the issues of the week
- Boomers accused of retiring on dole
- Fast Facts on The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Xenophon to set up political party
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Roberto Georgio on Nova Peris sets back race relations? obviously not very impressed with whites, but happy to take there hard earned money. more
- Barry G on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate By By , Thanks Rudd AND Gillard ,,Seeya Australia. more
- Cleangirl on Nova Peris sets back race relations? Claims to be the victim here ??? more
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
Obama moves to tighten gun control
US President Barack Obama has taken the first tentative steps to tighten gun controls, after the Newtown school massacre that claimed 26 lives. US Correspondent Richard Arnold on the move.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
John Stanley speaks with Andrew Leigh, Federal Labor MP. His research on gun control is being quoted in the United States after the latest mass shooting there claimed the lives of 26 people including school children.
Concerns have been raised about the make-up of a committee advising the state government on gun laws. Greens MP David Shoebridge has told Stuart Bocking why he thinks the panel's view is unbalanced.
If you had to entrust your children to the care of a federal politician, which one would it be? For almost 3 in 10 surveyed, Finance Minister Penny Wong, whose daughter just turned 1, was the top political babysitter choice.
Obamaâ??s government stockpiles weapons of mass destruction
The Department of Homeland Security began all this in April of this year, with the purchase of 450 million rounds of hollow point .40 caliber ammunition. This is significant for two reasons:
1) DHS does not fight wars with foreign nations. Itâ??s entire theater of operations is on U.S. soil, dealing solely with the American people.
2) Hollow point ammunition is banned by the Geneva convention and is not used by the U.S. military. This ammunition can only be used domestically, in the United States, against U.S. targets or people.
Along with these 450 million rounds of ammunition, DHS also purchased $400,000 worth of radiation protection pills and thousands of bullet-proof roadside checkpoint booths. Is it expecting a radiological event? (Or perhaps planning one?)
These 450 million rounds of ammo, Natural News calculated, is enough to wage a 7-year war with the American people.
Infowars.Peter Friday 21 December, 2012 - 8:56 AM
If you had to entrust your children to the care of a federal politician, which one would it be? Certainly none of the twisted Labor/Green Party! I mean how could you! The Tony Abbott, Barnaby Joyce ilk would be just fine in fact most of the Liberals would be OK with me, they are pretty decent fair dinkum, honest people. However Julie Bishop is a really lovely lady and sweet Bronwyn Bishop is a great person too and the pick. I reiterate none of the other bad Labor bunch!! N.B. No names need any mentioning!!Bazza Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 11:14 AM