- Will Mike Baird become Premier?
- Have you lost faith in politicians?
- Royal family’s affection for Australia?
- Ralf Fiennes with John & Garry
- No alternative but for Barry to resign?
- Keneally on O’Farrell resignation
- Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier
- Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
- Hank on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Ardent Tony is laying it on a little thick? What else has iffy Barry been up to? Funny how Barry suddenly backflipped on ... more
- Tony on No alternative but for Barry to resign? It takes a man with principles to do what so many others on the opposing side of politics would fight tooth and nail to ... more
- Diana Warren on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I heard the interview with John & Gary this morning & was convinced Barry O'Farrel was being honest in his comments. Now ... more
- Les on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation Hardly surprising coming from iffy Barry. It is good to see the ICAC act without fear or favour. more
- Jaydee on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation Sadly politics appears to often attract the wrong kind of people. more
- Angela Coombes on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I trust he doesn't make a bigger mistake and put Gladys Berjiklian in as premier. She has already stuffed up the train ... more
- Tangled Web on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier Just one thing on this "Thankyou Note".This wine was sent to O'Farrell in 2011. That is three years ago. I wonder who it was ... more
- Samuel J on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation What would 'Bambi' know - she headed the monumentally disgraced NSW labor party 'government' which went down the shoot with ... more
- PAULO on Would you like us to be a republic? Unelected,expensive,classist,non transparent !!Australia is independent -helloBd enough being British and having her as head ... more
- PAULO on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I think If I had got an expensive bottle of wine like that i would NEVER forget it!Barry insults our intelligence. more
- kyle on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier Tell you what,that dung head does not remember a 3 Grand Grange and he still wants to be a Premier of NSW.Good riddance. We ... more
- Steve on Would you like us to be a republic? People should keep in mind, that in a once proud and mighty, now bankrupt England, the most popular boy's name is Mohammad. ... more
- Michael on Would you like us to be a republic? I was always against a Republic, but after watching the devious way that hypocrites Tony Abbott and his "heavy lifting" mate ... more
- Kimber on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier Very disappointed in the Prime Minister, just watched him say in a press conference that Barry O'Farrell did the honourable ... more
Obama moves to tighten gun control
US President Barack Obama has taken the first tentative steps to tighten gun controls, after the Newtown school massacre that claimed 26 lives. US Correspondent Richard Arnold on the move.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
John Stanley speaks with Andrew Leigh, Federal Labor MP. His research on gun control is being quoted in the United States after the latest mass shooting there claimed the lives of 26 people including school children.
Concerns have been raised about the make-up of a committee advising the state government on gun laws. Greens MP David Shoebridge has told Stuart Bocking why he thinks the panel's view is unbalanced.
If you had to entrust your children to the care of a federal politician, which one would it be? For almost 3 in 10 surveyed, Finance Minister Penny Wong, whose daughter just turned 1, was the top political babysitter choice.
Obamaâ??s government stockpiles weapons of mass destruction
The Department of Homeland Security began all this in April of this year, with the purchase of 450 million rounds of hollow point .40 caliber ammunition. This is significant for two reasons:
1) DHS does not fight wars with foreign nations. Itâ??s entire theater of operations is on U.S. soil, dealing solely with the American people.
2) Hollow point ammunition is banned by the Geneva convention and is not used by the U.S. military. This ammunition can only be used domestically, in the United States, against U.S. targets or people.
Along with these 450 million rounds of ammunition, DHS also purchased $400,000 worth of radiation protection pills and thousands of bullet-proof roadside checkpoint booths. Is it expecting a radiological event? (Or perhaps planning one?)
These 450 million rounds of ammo, Natural News calculated, is enough to wage a 7-year war with the American people.
Infowars.Peter Friday 21 December, 2012 - 8:56 AM
If you had to entrust your children to the care of a federal politician, which one would it be? Certainly none of the twisted Labor/Green Party! I mean how could you! The Tony Abbott, Barnaby Joyce ilk would be just fine in fact most of the Liberals would be OK with me, they are pretty decent fair dinkum, honest people. However Julie Bishop is a really lovely lady and sweet Bronwyn Bishop is a great person too and the pick. I reiterate none of the other bad Labor bunch!! N.B. No names need any mentioning!!Bazza Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 11:14 AM