- Joe Hockey wanted tougher budget?
- Sharina Live on Stage at Sydney RSL
- HMAS Darwin: Aussie pride at sea
- Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill
- Sydney suffering too many councils
- PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin
- Bob Carr: vote vindicates Aussie seat
- Jacqui Lambie 'an everyday person'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- NOT A GOOD LOOK... on The Whisper: lineup to be a Knight? How hypocritical and pretentious is that staunch republican ex-Governor General, Ms. Quentin Bryce. She jumped at Tony ... more
- WAKE UP AUSTRALIA on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Our moronic politicians get shabbier everyday, they obviously have no class. This is clearly a recipe for disaster! more
- 1959 GRANGE... on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill Obviously dying, suffering people with cancer urgently need medicinal cannabis and our constant support! In America they ... more
- ANGRY RATEPAYERS... on Sydney suffering too many councils Just got the big IPART $$$rate slug from useless, arrogant Holroyd/Merrylands council and what a complete joke this council ... more
- Terence on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Sorry John,I listened to that powderpuff of an interview this morning with Senator Lambie."Would a male MP get the same ... more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? Smoking gun, President Putin's body language speaks volumes, he is obviously as guilty as sin and he needs to be dealt with. ... more
- Chris Teller on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Jacqui Lambie is not exactly stacked so I would not bother taking a second look unless she had breast enhancements. more
- Keith A Tudor on UN unanimous vote on MH17 @Get Real - an excellent comment indeed. Putin sadly is not a leaders'bootlace. Just look at the face on it and the eyes ... more
- Greg O on Has the PM finally found his voice? I hope so. He has the ability but the time for him to make it look like he has it is well and truly overdue. more
- Greg O on Why do we need childcare subsidies This is getting ridiculous. What is next? Perhaps Government assistance for old blokes like me to go on fishing trips. ... more
- Cleangirl on Why do we need childcare subsidies Either give ALL mothers money or at least means test for low incomers. Why are we encouraging people to outsource their ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? One analogy you forgot to make is - what would Jacqui Lambie have said about Tony Abbott if he described his preferences and ... more
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 Putin eh! Just look at the face and the eyes embedded in it! A stark appearance/psysiognamy as cold and frozen like the ... more
- GOOD GOD...JESUS on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 I saw them devils on television throwing dead humans in body bags around like bags of potatoes. Russian President Putin and ... more
Obama moves to tighten gun control
US President Barack Obama has taken the first tentative steps to tighten gun controls, after the Newtown school massacre that claimed 26 lives. US Correspondent Richard Arnold on the move.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
John Stanley speaks with Andrew Leigh, Federal Labor MP. His research on gun control is being quoted in the United States after the latest mass shooting there claimed the lives of 26 people including school children.
Concerns have been raised about the make-up of a committee advising the state government on gun laws. Greens MP David Shoebridge has told Stuart Bocking why he thinks the panel's view is unbalanced.
If you had to entrust your children to the care of a federal politician, which one would it be? For almost 3 in 10 surveyed, Finance Minister Penny Wong, whose daughter just turned 1, was the top political babysitter choice.
Obamaâ??s government stockpiles weapons of mass destruction
The Department of Homeland Security began all this in April of this year, with the purchase of 450 million rounds of hollow point .40 caliber ammunition. This is significant for two reasons:
1) DHS does not fight wars with foreign nations. Itâ??s entire theater of operations is on U.S. soil, dealing solely with the American people.
2) Hollow point ammunition is banned by the Geneva convention and is not used by the U.S. military. This ammunition can only be used domestically, in the United States, against U.S. targets or people.
Along with these 450 million rounds of ammunition, DHS also purchased $400,000 worth of radiation protection pills and thousands of bullet-proof roadside checkpoint booths. Is it expecting a radiological event? (Or perhaps planning one?)
These 450 million rounds of ammo, Natural News calculated, is enough to wage a 7-year war with the American people.
Infowars.Peter Friday 21 December, 2012 - 8:56 AM
If you had to entrust your children to the care of a federal politician, which one would it be? Certainly none of the twisted Labor/Green Party! I mean how could you! The Tony Abbott, Barnaby Joyce ilk would be just fine in fact most of the Liberals would be OK with me, they are pretty decent fair dinkum, honest people. However Julie Bishop is a really lovely lady and sweet Bronwyn Bishop is a great person too and the pick. I reiterate none of the other bad Labor bunch!! N.B. No names need any mentioning!!Bazza Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 11:14 AM