- Mandela: lessons we can all learn
- Why do we have tongue twisters?
- Health system needs a checkup?
- Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela
- Mandela was a giant, and a man!
- Nelson Mandela changed the era
- Sydney 500: Mark Skaife on 2UE
- Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Never forget that Australia had a racist WHITE ONLY policy till 1973. In 1975 the Whitlam Government passed the Racial ... more
- STEVE on Mandela: lessons we can all learn south africa has a long journey to fight for economic justice.The government has been too complacent.However Mandela is a ... more
- ricky on Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela When he was in prison i protested outside south africa house in London.GREAT MAN.All politicians should learn from him.RIP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Lingerie football: is it sexist? I may become a convert to league if my wife lets me!I'm not into watching men play with each other. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? @ ahmed, are you are part of the misinformation society, haven't you been listening to the court reports on the radio about ... more
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
Obama moves to tighten gun control
US President Barack Obama has taken the first tentative steps to tighten gun controls, after the Newtown school massacre that claimed 26 lives. US Correspondent Richard Arnold on the move.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
John Stanley speaks with Andrew Leigh, Federal Labor MP. His research on gun control is being quoted in the United States after the latest mass shooting there claimed the lives of 26 people including school children.
Concerns have been raised about the make-up of a committee advising the state government on gun laws. Greens MP David Shoebridge has told Stuart Bocking why he thinks the panel's view is unbalanced.
If you had to entrust your children to the care of a federal politician, which one would it be? For almost 3 in 10 surveyed, Finance Minister Penny Wong, whose daughter just turned 1, was the top political babysitter choice.
Obamaâ??s government stockpiles weapons of mass destruction
The Department of Homeland Security began all this in April of this year, with the purchase of 450 million rounds of hollow point .40 caliber ammunition. This is significant for two reasons:
1) DHS does not fight wars with foreign nations. Itâ??s entire theater of operations is on U.S. soil, dealing solely with the American people.
2) Hollow point ammunition is banned by the Geneva convention and is not used by the U.S. military. This ammunition can only be used domestically, in the United States, against U.S. targets or people.
Along with these 450 million rounds of ammunition, DHS also purchased $400,000 worth of radiation protection pills and thousands of bullet-proof roadside checkpoint booths. Is it expecting a radiological event? (Or perhaps planning one?)
These 450 million rounds of ammo, Natural News calculated, is enough to wage a 7-year war with the American people.
Infowars.Peter Friday 21 December, 2012 - 8:56 AM
If you had to entrust your children to the care of a federal politician, which one would it be? Certainly none of the twisted Labor/Green Party! I mean how could you! The Tony Abbott, Barnaby Joyce ilk would be just fine in fact most of the Liberals would be OK with me, they are pretty decent fair dinkum, honest people. However Julie Bishop is a really lovely lady and sweet Bronwyn Bishop is a great person too and the pick. I reiterate none of the other bad Labor bunch!! N.B. No names need any mentioning!!Bazza Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 11:14 AM