- You know you're getting old when?
- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge So, so sad for the Kelly family.Sick and tired of feral, despicable, irresponsible, selfish others turning decent law ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Paulo, correct. The problem with many of these stereoytpe views is lack of knowledge, irrational fear and closed ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win @James W, if you can count?? Do the math! Sounds like you are a Rugby League player who has copped quite a few knocks in the ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Police set higher fine quotas? Paul you should drive around the un-patrolled places like the infamous Granville/Merrylands/Guildford areas at any time and ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win So no Rugby League players have ever behaved then, 'Abortion' (fitting name,)and no Socceroo has ever stepped out of line? more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high? I dare say that this lunacy would probably never occur in disciplined Catholic schools or any other well run private ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Why are Catholic schools booming? @paulo, think again mate! Your "unwanted babies" are wanted! I would gladly "bring up" those babies, allowing them God's ... more
- Craig on Police set higher fine quotas? Governments and every Department of Governments are listed "Corporations" they all have ABN nunbers, so that said they all ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win What a pity that these thick head, overpaid, unprofessional macho man Rugby League players will not behave, on field or off ... more
- mara watson on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge To be a parent and hear this is beyond belief. Sydney is getting to the point that you think twice going into town. We have ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Robert, God bless you, rational and intelligent people like you still exist, there is some hope.Muslims are not perfect ... more
- yusuf on Socceroos into the World Cup well done boys, you have made us proud. more
- Craig on Call on Labor elders to fix the party I keep hearing Labor politicians say "they have a great story to tell" well were is it? The destruction of this country at ... more
- CARMEN on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Keith.....Although your suggestion sounds very reasonable to me, I would say that we'd have "buckley's chance" of our ... more
- paulo on Tensions growing in the Middle East Carmen most people who come to Aus , come to get away from violence or to get a better economy.The Aussie govt must screen ... more
- paulo on Why are Catholic schools booming? ABORTION TRUTH praises catholic schools teaching on non use of condoms which just dooms millions to getting AIDS and other ... more
- Commerce American Style on NSW Budget: infrastructure spending First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- James W on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Did the right put the ages back up again Cleangirl? more
- Coasty on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Trying to get the Labor elders to help isn't a bad idea, but it wont work. There are two types of politicians. Ones that do ... more
- Coasty on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Apologies? What apologies? It's the same speech every time, on the same media stations, at the same time, for the same ... more
Our education standards slipping?
There are calls for teachers to be better trained with a report showing Australian children are lagging behind the world in key school subjects. Tim Webster & Tracey Spicer ask why our standards are dropping.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Just what is private these days? Has the era of the Orwellian big brother arrived? John Stanley looks at text messages presented in recent major public court cases and questions whether any of have any privacy.
Hundreds are expected to pack a Sydney church today to farewell slain Detective Bryson Anderson. Police Association's Scott Webber says the force is continuing to stand tall with his wife and three kids.
The slime green very political, whinging Labor Teachers Federation and its know-all arrogant and over-paid and underworked members rule the schools and they get a big 'F' for failing to teach the essential basics properly, the simple 3 R's. Disturbingly so many 'dumbed-down' school leavers after 12 years of schooling, amazingly, have very serious numeracy & literacy issues and for the rest of their lives! Terrified, they know all about Labor's absurd 'ethics'... fraudulent global warming hoax and Labor's ridiculous CO2 tax scam, gender neutrality, same sex marriage etc, etc. When I was in primary school my strict discipline conscious teacher had a class of 50 children and she drummed the 3R's into the lot of us, we knew it all backwards before going into 1st year high school. The difference is the teachers then were not political Labor hacks looking for an easier ride all the time. The teachers were professional and as soon as they detected a weakness in any child the teacher would sort it very quickly and get the child on track, always confirming that all the kids satisfactorily knew their stuff! There was very rarely ever any homework, but often detention!! Todays new-age school teachers are too busy attaching silly little childish signs onto the school front fences, gloating to everyone, how good they are-not??? Striking for even more money and even more holidays and even less work, setting a very bad example. I note the old school teachers had no tools like computers etc to make things all so easier. Glaringly JuLia Gillard's BER, borrowed $Billions of dollars wasted on over-priced, ripped-off school halls is proven to be a complete non-sense. Education clearly must have major reform not new halls!GLORIA Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 9:29 PM
The number of people pretending to know how to teach has reach an all time high. When spelling and Grammar are not corrected and marked like it use to be, but it is all about content and emotion you really know that our kids are ready for the future.
Get back to the three "R's and you will see the scores star going up.Peter Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 3:46 PM
Have you been in a school in the last 50 years Robert? I'm pretty sure its less about Marxism than it is about the extremely low expectations put on our kids.
Even under Stalin, Soviet schools probably were able to turn out better readers and adder upperers than we currently do.just me Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 1:59 PM
They started slipping as soon as schools became marxist indoctrination centres instead of institutions for learning.Robert Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 12:50 PM