- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- Blacktown councilors going soft?
- $7 co-payment fee abandoned?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
Our politicians are a little precious?
Our pollies really are precious. Paul Murray reveals the new law changes made to stop the media from taking the mickey out of politicians with The Chaser's Chas Licciardello. They really are sensitive pets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Are people being simply too rude, sitting at restaurants and ignoring those around them to speak on their mobile phones? Two Murrays with June Dally-Watkins on the etiquette of using mobiles at the dinner table.
Have things improved for the gay community over recent years, or are things much the same? David Oldfield asks equal rights campaigner Gary Burns if homophobia is still a major problem in Australia.
What do really expect from this damned commie red ragger, the ABC's darling Labor Prime Minister Julia Gillard proudly "a socialist and a feminist who joined the ALP at the age of 16" and...a head honcho of the Socialist Forum. No wonder darkened Australia is now in very deep trouble.Alison Saturday 1 December, 2012 - 11:44 AM
Hi Paul, sorry mate but the great old Australian way has fallen by the wayside a long, long time ago. These precious pompous idealistic politically correct hypocrite fools like to give it but obviously they cannot ever take it. Take those anti-Australia, crazy liar Juliar or looney Bob Brown for example they both always ponce things up...and then they disgustingly give it to and stupidly blame innocent gentlemanly Tony Abbott all the time for their own blatant wrong doings with their damned ugly verbal "crap". Hyperbolic barking mad Juliar and that fruit loopy 'extraterrestrial' Bob Brown both need muzzles to stop their constant boring predictable and unjustified bad mouthing of Tony Abbott, all of the time!BAZZA Friday 30 November, 2012 - 9:12 PM
And Just think, we gave them a number of pay rises over the last few years to attract a higher standard of politician. Ha Ha Ha!David T. Friday 30 November, 2012 - 4:22 PM