- Coming Soon, A new 2UE
- PM keen to stop Toyota closure?
- Overweight: OK to say a man is fat?
- End of Aussie car manufacturing?
- What angers you on Sydney roads?
- Holden to end manufacturing by 2017
- Move aside macaroon, eclair's here!
- ARU: new third tier of competition?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bikinis not Burkas on Move aside macaroon, eclair's here! Where are the ones for Diabetics? more
- Kimber on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Yes I voted Liberal but I don't think the entire blame sits with politics.I am very sorry for the workers but how many ... more
- Kimber on Christmas lights being knocked off? It not only brings joy for people to see the lights but also for the people who take the time to put them out. We have not ... more
- Kimber on Knockout: deadly game of the streets Talk about 'life imitating art' this is life imitating violent electronic games, these thugs have no handle on what's real ... more
- Keith A Tudor B.Ec on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 @ Joe posting here - too right it was the damned Unions and their unrelenting wage demands and so call enterprice bargaining ... more
- Samuel J on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 I blame none other than the greedy mob General Motors Chevrolet in Detroit and the Workers' Union for this decision. They ... more
- Joe on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Well done Australians. Clap, clap, clap. To all those who placed their cross over the LIBERAL box in the past election, be ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Back flipping is Tony's and Joe's preferred method of movement, these days. A good thing Joe dropped quite a few kgs, he's ... more
- paulo on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Never forget here in Australia our treatment of blacks.from the end of the 19th century until the 1960s half caste children ... more
- Cleangirl on Is cheerleading really a sport? Yes, but they should be wearing over-alls, not shaving under their arms and they require tribal tattoos, or so want the ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I doubt the veracity of this so called 'poll.' It was most probable that it was conducted in 'die-hard' labor party and ... more
- PJ on Why are Coalition behind in polls? One sentence; Labor Left OWN the media.Coalition has been blamed for the Spy scandal, Qantas and Holden. All problems ... more
- Jo on Are Sydney's trains too unreliable? Yes trains are unreliable but from someone who catches a bus 10-12 times a week or more buses are worse and something needs ... more
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
- rolland on Why are Coalition behind in polls? sick of all the lies from this govt the secrecy with hiding the boats, the attacks on our national broadcaster, christopher ... more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Robert the normal racist answer.Just because you think the racist white only policy was fine does not mean that all whites ... more
- Felicia on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Political analysis with Dicko. That'll do me. more
- Stew on Expect intense bushfires more often The professor has zero cred. Just look at his record....Glad he is off the taxpayers teat. History will judge him ... more
Our politicians are a little precious?
Our pollies really are precious. Paul Murray reveals the new law changes made to stop the media from taking the mickey out of politicians with The Chaser's Chas Licciardello. They really are sensitive pets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Are people being simply too rude, sitting at restaurants and ignoring those around them to speak on their mobile phones? Two Murrays with June Dally-Watkins on the etiquette of using mobiles at the dinner table.
Have things improved for the gay community over recent years, or are things much the same? David Oldfield asks equal rights campaigner Gary Burns if homophobia is still a major problem in Australia.
What do really expect from this damned commie red ragger, the ABC's darling Labor Prime Minister Julia Gillard proudly "a socialist and a feminist who joined the ALP at the age of 16" and...a head honcho of the Socialist Forum. No wonder darkened Australia is now in very deep trouble.Alison Saturday 1 December, 2012 - 11:44 AM
Hi Paul, sorry mate but the great old Australian way has fallen by the wayside a long, long time ago. These precious pompous idealistic politically correct hypocrite fools like to give it but obviously they cannot ever take it. Take those anti-Australia, crazy liar Juliar or looney Bob Brown for example they both always ponce things up...and then they disgustingly give it to and stupidly blame innocent gentlemanly Tony Abbott all the time for their own blatant wrong doings with their damned ugly verbal "crap". Hyperbolic barking mad Juliar and that fruit loopy 'extraterrestrial' Bob Brown both need muzzles to stop their constant boring predictable and unjustified bad mouthing of Tony Abbott, all of the time!BAZZA Friday 30 November, 2012 - 9:12 PM
And Just think, we gave them a number of pay rises over the last few years to attract a higher standard of politician. Ha Ha Ha!David T. Friday 30 November, 2012 - 4:22 PM