- Ebola virus just a plane flight away?
- US voices "deep concerns" to Russia
- Sydney jihadi threatens attack
- Clive Palmer calls for elections
- Our biggest fear is public speaking
- The Whisper: Gay Bushrangers?
- 20-years for violent toddler murder
- Alcohol abuse: the wake-up call
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Angela Coombes on Being a smarter, not a faster country? Well, while ever we have the large number of people on the dole and undeserved so called 'disability' pensions, this country ... more
- James W on A Fair Go for Seniors - Forum United you stand, divided you fall. Sounds a little like a song. About time Seniors formed a Union. What a formidable force ... more
- Gary on No place to top up Opal cards? I've had a Opal card for months, fantastic, best thing ever for public transport. I ordered it online, it arrived in the ... more
- James on Veggie garden for Pyrmont Bridge? Typical. Despite the inordinate number of junkets to places like Japan where they have rules to manage crowds which everyone ... more
- NOT SURPRISED... on Moree shooting: tension in the bush In my dealings with some very arrogant government departments, they can be quite rude and show little tact, often they make ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Warning on home grown terror But hang on a minute islam is such a bloody "peaceful religion" so what is Attorney-General George Brandis so damned ... more
- Greg O on Sydney facing homeless challenge New public housing estates look very impressive but there is never enough of them. It seems to be a case of we either give ... more
- James W on Parliament House $800 doorknob? Yeah, they must be punished for leaving us with a 3 X AAA rated economy and continuing on the 20 odd years of unbroken ... more
- Angela Coombes on Parliament House $800 doorknob? What about the framed portraits of Gillard and Rudd within the National Parliament - I would prefer just blank frames ... more
- Samuel J James on Work for Dole rules far too strict? @Sloppy Joe Hokey - you are 1000% correct. Simply put, it is government of the money, by the money for the money indeed! Of ... more
- Samuel J on PMs frustration over access to MH17 The ex KGB thug, presently the so called President of Russia has been as helpful regarding the recovery of the bodies of the ... more
- Terrence on Work for the dole doesn't work They ought to get Abbott do 40 applications and see what it is like. This guy has no clue how to run the government and ... more
- Terrence on PM discusses the issues on 2UE Abbott is trying his best to milk this so his unpopular budget and his lies and deceit do not stay in the headlines. It does ... more
- ahmed on No place to top up Opal cards? Typical third world Sydney transport solution.Why didnt they think of the opal card years ago and iron out problems before ... more
- alfredo on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Clover Moore and Alex Greenwich are the type of pollies this country really needs!! more
- paulo on Sydney facing homeless challenge Housing should be a human right.The government should make rules that require building companies to build cheap housing ... more
- Cleangirl on Sydney Art: what do you think? Much too much money, and I thought Art was something to appreciate, something not just anyone can do and something clever. more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? As for FTA's, the fact is Australia is a net exporter to the countries that we have an FTA with. So we sell more than we ... more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Pick on the rich tax dodgers.Unfortunately the facts don't support your claim, the truth is the top 20% of tax payers are ... more
- Robyn on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Could be a shapely woman more
Our politicians are a little precious?
Our pollies really are precious. Paul Murray reveals the new law changes made to stop the media from taking the mickey out of politicians with The Chaser's Chas Licciardello. They really are sensitive pets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Are people being simply too rude, sitting at restaurants and ignoring those around them to speak on their mobile phones? Two Murrays with June Dally-Watkins on the etiquette of using mobiles at the dinner table.
Have things improved for the gay community over recent years, or are things much the same? David Oldfield asks equal rights campaigner Gary Burns if homophobia is still a major problem in Australia.
What do really expect from this damned commie red ragger, the ABC's darling Labor Prime Minister Julia Gillard proudly "a socialist and a feminist who joined the ALP at the age of 16" and...a head honcho of the Socialist Forum. No wonder darkened Australia is now in very deep trouble.Alison Saturday 1 December, 2012 - 11:44 AM
Hi Paul, sorry mate but the great old Australian way has fallen by the wayside a long, long time ago. These precious pompous idealistic politically correct hypocrite fools like to give it but obviously they cannot ever take it. Take those anti-Australia, crazy liar Juliar or looney Bob Brown for example they both always ponce things up...and then they disgustingly give it to and stupidly blame innocent gentlemanly Tony Abbott all the time for their own blatant wrong doings with their damned ugly verbal "crap". Hyperbolic barking mad Juliar and that fruit loopy 'extraterrestrial' Bob Brown both need muzzles to stop their constant boring predictable and unjustified bad mouthing of Tony Abbott, all of the time!BAZZA Friday 30 November, 2012 - 9:12 PM
And Just think, we gave them a number of pay rises over the last few years to attract a higher standard of politician. Ha Ha Ha!David T. Friday 30 November, 2012 - 4:22 PM