- The Whisper: Waste at Tafe
- Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough
- Gough Whitlam: a giant of our time
- Time to help out Ebola regions?
- Too young for homework?
- Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam
- Accident hotspot: northern beaches
- The Whisper: burqa ban fuss
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
- REALISTIC on Drivers not tested for cocaine use? Well that explains all of the constant madness and road rage etc going on in our streets...so what are our invisible 'police ... more
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
- Troy on Hillsong, more than just a church So tired of hearing from this woman anytime Hillsong is mentioned. She hasn't been there in well over a decade. She couldn't ... more
- Mr Creepy on Are 'fun police' banning everything? We have all seen it. A poodle mounts the leg of a bigger dog. The expression on the poodles face is a little amusing, a ... more
- Voluptuous Hypothesis on Sydney to bathe in blood moon? Just in time to watch the moon die. Blood moon exsanguinated. Eclipse reached totality. Here, north of Dallas, the moon ... more
- Cleangirl on Labor Party 'Headed for the rocks' Labor has to stop the Left-wing senseless rhetoric, and start looking out for the workers, their families and get some ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane It was reported that Islamic State agents are travelling in fours with false passports, posing as refugees to enter Europe! ... more
- Craig on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane Kobane will fall as Turkey will not allow the Kurdish fighters there to receive heavy weapons to repel the invaders.They ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane I thought that islam was a peaceful religion? more
- Steve on Fire danger ignored for burn off? I live in St. Ives and witnessed the extra firetrucks racing along Mona Vale road (under lights and sirens)to assist. ... more
- Rob on Fire danger ignored for burn off? This is so typical of the NSWRFS staff. Happy to get in front of the camera on an "out of control bushfire" but have no clue ... more
- Greg on A Fair Go For Seniors Forum With $40B as the estimated cost to pay all volunteer work across Australia each year, has anyone considered the impact of ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Call for calm in Islamic debate Realistically compare "islamic extremism" to so called "christian extremism"...got the picture yet. more
Our politicians are a little precious?
Our pollies really are precious. Paul Murray reveals the new law changes made to stop the media from taking the mickey out of politicians with The Chaser's Chas Licciardello. They really are sensitive pets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Are people being simply too rude, sitting at restaurants and ignoring those around them to speak on their mobile phones? Two Murrays with June Dally-Watkins on the etiquette of using mobiles at the dinner table.
Have things improved for the gay community over recent years, or are things much the same? David Oldfield asks equal rights campaigner Gary Burns if homophobia is still a major problem in Australia.
What do really expect from this damned commie red ragger, the ABC's darling Labor Prime Minister Julia Gillard proudly "a socialist and a feminist who joined the ALP at the age of 16" and...a head honcho of the Socialist Forum. No wonder darkened Australia is now in very deep trouble.Alison Saturday 1 December, 2012 - 11:44 AM
Hi Paul, sorry mate but the great old Australian way has fallen by the wayside a long, long time ago. These precious pompous idealistic politically correct hypocrite fools like to give it but obviously they cannot ever take it. Take those anti-Australia, crazy liar Juliar or looney Bob Brown for example they both always ponce things up...and then they disgustingly give it to and stupidly blame innocent gentlemanly Tony Abbott all the time for their own blatant wrong doings with their damned ugly verbal "crap". Hyperbolic barking mad Juliar and that fruit loopy 'extraterrestrial' Bob Brown both need muzzles to stop their constant boring predictable and unjustified bad mouthing of Tony Abbott, all of the time!BAZZA Friday 30 November, 2012 - 9:12 PM
And Just think, we gave them a number of pay rises over the last few years to attract a higher standard of politician. Ha Ha Ha!David T. Friday 30 November, 2012 - 4:22 PM