- Indian mum group founder speaks out
- Fire takes hold at Barangaroo
- Reg Livermore: stage royalty in Oz
- A captivating life with orangutans
- Hotseat: mum's group discrimination?
- Where is the internet headed?
- Teacher charged with indecent assault
- Sports Today: clash of heavyweights
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dean on Fire takes hold at Barangaroo Quick lets close the airport, stop the ferries and evacuate the city just in case this thing kicks up some dust. No such ... more
- Gary on Sydney's worst traffic snarl spots? I would like to nominate Bankstown, Stacey St from the M5 to the Hume Highway which is a total bottle neck, every day. A 5 ... more
- Jester4212 on Hotseat: mum's group discrimination? I think it *should* be ok. But like Dicko says, would it be ok to start an 'Anglo-Aussie mums' group? I think there would ... more
- Samuel J on How will credit changes affect you? How utterly stupid are the minions who brought this into play. Don't they realise people work longer today, travel more, ... more
- Jester4212 on Late doctors should give discounts? Agreed, very good point. Even appointments I've had first thing in the morning have been met with delay as the doctor has ... more
- Cleangirl on Buy local: vote with your wallet New car buyers cringed at buying an Australian car, so I`m glad they`ll at least buy Australian fruit from Coca-Cola Amital. more
- David Hoffman on Is terrorism behind missing plane? I am looking at this event through the lens of being a lifelong student of human behaviour. I know enough to believe that, ... more
- Gary on Too late to stop climate change now? I simply let the facts talk to me and as Garry Linnell stated it was warmer 27 years ago. So where is the evidence of ... more
- helen on Scrap the My School website? Hello Angela, have just read Peter 'Fitz' remarks re your morning show. Agree! you are a delight to tune into each ... more
- David T. on Do we still need a Women's Day? In my experience, every day is Women's Day. more
- David T. on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? How "bloody" stupid. Government, stay out of our lives. more
- David T. on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali Break another country's laws and you can expect to be treated according to their law. I have no sympathy for thede ... more
- Rod M on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali To me it seems very clear why journos are being booted out of Bali. Their courts expect people to abide by the spirit and ... more
- Mary on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? What a waste of the tax payers money, why not give it to hospitals... they need it more. more
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
PC brigade hitting our schools?
Some students at school are being instructed not to say no when asked to play in a bid to stop bullying. Are we stifling freedom of choice? Luke Bona on helicopter management now moving into our schools.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The road toll looks set to top last year's figure, and it has been revealed that nearly 1 in 5 federal roads are rated as "high risk". Tim & Tracey look at the problematic roads that need urgent attention.
According to the IPART annual performance report into the state's 12 electricity and 8 gas retailers, both disconnections and complaints have significantly risen. Tim & Tracey on the sharp spike in disconnections.
When will somebody take a stand on these imbecilic and moronic hurt feelings nutjobs? let kids be kids, let them learn to roll with the punches and standup for themselves, stop trying to wrap them up in cotton wool and protect them from what is basically a hard and violent society. We need kids with backbone and not to roll over, cry and start singing kum ba yah.Peter Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 10:52 AM