- Disabled parking demerit points
- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- md nurul amin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! pathetic news for me and shocked at the dawn demise of HUGE. CA lost a legend' tribute to him more
- Paul Carter on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My condolences to Phillip Hughes Family, Friends and the Cricket Fraternity after his tragic death yesterday. more
- Yvonne Holmes on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My deepest sympathy to Phillip Hughes' family at this tragic time. I have joined thousands of others in crying for your ... more
- Mohammed Salim on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! In Memory of Philip HughesCricket is not just a game but a family. We are all brothers ; surpassing borders and nations. We ... more
- Dr Wajdi Hadi on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My Condolences to family and to all Australia,May God give patience to his family and friends.I suggets to gather support to ... more
- kathleen, richard, ryan & blake on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We have followed your journey and with sadness, we along with your family and friends mourn the loss of a talented player ... more
- Colin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! A very very sad day for the world of cricket. So sorry for Phillip Hughes and his family. RIP PhilSpare a thought for Sean ... more
- sada siwan on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! have not met him, but there are some cricketers whom I just like and Phil is one of them. may god be with you and rest in ... more
- Trevor Lord on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened as an ex East St resident. Knew his mum casually at Macksville RSL.his uncle cut my 90 year old parents ... more
- Ross & Sylvia Tollow on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We express our deepest sympathy to all the Hughes family, may your son and brother rest in peace. Our thoughts are also with ... more
- Tejas on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My best wishes to the family. He passed playing the game he loved. He reminds us how precious life is. Please let his death ... more
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
Pensioners are hoarding cash?
Are elderly pensioners not properly declaring their income and keeping extra earnings in cash in their homes to qualify for the pension? Stuart Bocking looks at claims of widespread rorting to obtain the pension.
Former Reserve Bank of Australia official Peter Mair has told Stuart Bocking there has been strong demand from pensioners wanting to swap cash amounts for high denomination notes, such as $100 notes, which make it easier to store large amounts of money.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Mr Mair estimates the average pensioner couple could have up to $50,000 in undeclared $50 and $100 notes stashed in cash in their homes so they can access the pensioner discounts.
He has reportedly written to the RBA suggesting it phase out $100 and $50 notes to stop "tax avoidance".
PM Gillard has overcome illness to attend a gender-equality event in New York, alongside US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. But an upset stomach forced her to cancel official events earlier in the day.
Is the Liberal party structure falling apart behind the scenes? Jason Morrison looks at the tussle within the party over donations and fundings that have come to light. Is the party backroom letting down the public.
Phew reading these reviews it seem Australia has exactly the same internal problems as the old UK glad to know its just not us.Pat Parker Sunday 30 September, 2012 - 9:28 PM
Try looking in asian countries for large bundles of Aussie $100 notes.
They are well thought of and coverted by our near neighbours
I reckon they are smuggled out of the countryBruce Boa Friday 28 September, 2012 - 4:25 PM
Thats right blame the old and frail!
I think is is in overseas money exchange booths in the streets of Bangkok where thousands of Aussies go every year to excape this over priced over Governed dictatorial stallag.Bikinis not burkas! Wednesday 26 September, 2012 - 3:16 AM