- Harnessing the power of social media
- "Islam" absent over UK terrorism?
- Vivid Sydney lights up the CBD
- Was the Warner fine appropriate?
- Tom Richards, Wallaby Warrior
- Call to ban live sporting odds on TV
- Protecting against insidious terrorism
- Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- sara Rafi on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Islam is absent because Islam is a religion that promotes universal justice and peace Mr Morisson but you obviously do not ... more
- Dave on Ford to cut production in Australia Having worked for the FMC itself in various wages & Salaried positions.. I got to say its the BEST company I've had the ... more
- Dave on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Sorry.. but NO.. we are currently being invaded by the Islamic community in a systematic implanting of culturally ... more
- Jack Gold on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Islam is missing because Islam condemns such barbaric killings.Please read about Islam before making such twisted and racist ... more
- Jashua Badran on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Jason Morrison is a renowned racist who hates muslims and islam.If he is so interested in islam then he must convert to ... more
- sanza on Protecting against insidious terrorism Peter, you are right, one cannot have a rational and sensible outcome with hate mongers and creeps like you and Bin laden. more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Our elected politicians and indeed the media too, are encouraging the terrorists jihad war against the world. Islam is ... more
- paulo on Protecting against insidious terrorism HEY guess whatIm a muslim and not a terrorist.wow how weird is thatTired of these stupid comments putting all muslims in the ... more
- paulo on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW When my dad was dying of cancer he was told they couldnt help him pass on.He said angrily that they treated dogs better .He ... more
- yusuf on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Every act of extremism is evil. Whether its verbal or physical.@Paulo, you are correct.This evil act is deplorable so are ... more
- Wobblyone on Ford to cut production in Australia Well said Peter. But why are we not making an Aussie car, electric if you like, from the ground up and exporting something ... more
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And now the ACTU come charging in on their white donkey, guns ablazing seeing who they can hit in a ridiculous attempt to ... more
- peter on Was the Warner fine appropriate? Cricket, football, soccer, racing just about any sport these days is subject to bizarre and draconian laws of conduct that ... more
- Simon on Ford to cut production in Australia communism in the making. So who controls it all? lets not be niave about this. more
- Peter on Protecting against insidious terrorism Of course there will be copycat attacks, the followers of the religion of peace believe that everyone that does not believe ... more
- CARMEN on Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke The passing of Mrs. Hazel Hawke has really saddened me...I had a lot of respect for this wonderful person who always came ... more
- Douglas on Ford to cut production in Australia At least the workers are getting 3 years notice, better then 3 days more
- Keith A Tudor on 19 new charges against Thomson And so the charges pour in and are added to the mass of other charges already preferred against this joker - yet it drags on ... more
- Samuel Kyrikos on Ford to cut production in Australia I agree this has been coming your years. Little or no productivity and vehicle improvements. I believe the trade unionists ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Robert.I studied history and most people know that the nazis wanted to dominate europe .They also murdered ... more
PM puts heat back to Opposition
The Prime Minister has put the heat on Opposition Leader as a damaging union scandal comes to a head. She's challenged Tony Abbott him to either substantiate claims she committed fraud, or apologise.
Mr Abbott has since backed away from claims he made earlier today that she broke the law, but insists she was a dodgy lawyer.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Teenage girls dream of first love, have their first kiss at 14 and are becoming more confident in standing up to peer pressure. Dicko and Anjali look at the changes with Sarah Tarca of Girlfriend magazine.
How important is it to immunize? What of claims it leads to Autism in children? Dicko chats with Dr. Ross Walker of Healthy Living to get the facts on whether vaccinations 'more harmful than beneficial'.
@Kylie Smith, you see that is the problem. What you are trying to pass off as policy are nothing but sound bites. They are meant as canon fodder for the converted and the stooges. Policy involves detailed articulation of the objectives and how they are going to be achieved. It involves a lot of hard work, considerably more than what it takes to simply criticise the other party and say we are going to do away with the their policies.
I don't care whether they do away with Labour policies or not, as I am not happy with Labour policies on refugees at least. I simply want to see details of what a party intends to do.
On carbon pricing, Abbott has changed his position several times. He was in favour of a simple carbon tax in July 2009 when Kevin Rudd was favouring ETS, a position which he later changed. ETS is a more popular proposition in my opinion, one that is also supported by many in the opposition. I would like to know clearly what Abbot's position and policies are on carbon pricing as well.Terrence Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:37 PM
@Hi Terrence, obviously Tony Abbott's core policies are to immediately abolish Labor's fraudulent anthropogenic global warming carbon dioxide tax and stop the illegal country shoppers on the boats coming and pay Labor's crippling debt. With time, after that everything else will be put into place and Australia will be back on track to where honest Liberal John Howard had left things-Labor trashed Howard's good work! Entirely untrustworthy, Labor are now history and are not even a choice. It is common knowledge that self-serving Labor will stay there to the very last day-minute on their reckless very damaging egotistical power trip. Treasonous hypocrites, international globalists, hijackers Labor are rapidly destroying our sovereignty, Labor are merely UN hacks they hate a prosperous, happy, efficient and moral Australia. Bottom line-Labor will be obliterated next year, Labor, never again wanted in Australia.Kylie Smith Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 10:53 AM
It is a sad indictment on Australian politics that we now have an opposition whose only strategy seems to be to bring down the government before the election. And they think it is possible by attacking the PM on her past, which is why they don't have a plan B, and they don't need to work hard on policies.
What the party stooges who post their abuses here don't realise is that there won't be any early election. Even 2UE and all Abbott biased media have accepted that the govt will go full term. And when it comes to the election campaign and there will have to be debates on policies Gillard will just eat Abbott alive.Terrence Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:27 AM
@Hi Peter should Juliar need it, just in case?? Maybe you too can arrange a "slush fund" for that "no conscience" crazy liar, Juliar.Errol Saturday 1 December, 2012 - 9:21 PM
Tony Abbott there's a guy with no conscience, isn't he the one who organised a slush fund who sent Pauline Hanson away for a stint in jail?Peter Saturday 1 December, 2012 - 8:23 AM
Parliament must be recalled before Christmas and an election called.
PLEASE CHECK OUT; THE HON. GEORGE BRANDIS, S.C.
His dynamite Press Conference today [transcript] at Parliament House. Topic: The AWU AffairGeoff Friday 30 November, 2012 - 10:12 PM