- Let Australians go fight for ISIL?
- Red flag: anti-terror raids a warning?
- Agenda set for upcoming G20
- Manly's drunk revellers targetted
- Are you a collector or hoarder?
- Raids to stop beheading in Sydney
- Raise in terror level justified?
- Fun police end muck up day?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
PM puts heat back to Opposition
The Prime Minister has put the heat on Opposition Leader as a damaging union scandal comes to a head. She's challenged Tony Abbott him to either substantiate claims she committed fraud, or apologise.
Mr Abbott has since backed away from claims he made earlier today that she broke the law, but insists she was a dodgy lawyer.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Teenage girls dream of first love, have their first kiss at 14 and are becoming more confident in standing up to peer pressure. Dicko and Anjali look at the changes with Sarah Tarca of Girlfriend magazine.
How important is it to immunize? What of claims it leads to Autism in children? Dicko chats with Dr. Ross Walker of Healthy Living to get the facts on whether vaccinations 'more harmful than beneficial'.
@Kylie Smith, you see that is the problem. What you are trying to pass off as policy are nothing but sound bites. They are meant as canon fodder for the converted and the stooges. Policy involves detailed articulation of the objectives and how they are going to be achieved. It involves a lot of hard work, considerably more than what it takes to simply criticise the other party and say we are going to do away with the their policies.
I don't care whether they do away with Labour policies or not, as I am not happy with Labour policies on refugees at least. I simply want to see details of what a party intends to do.
On carbon pricing, Abbott has changed his position several times. He was in favour of a simple carbon tax in July 2009 when Kevin Rudd was favouring ETS, a position which he later changed. ETS is a more popular proposition in my opinion, one that is also supported by many in the opposition. I would like to know clearly what Abbot's position and policies are on carbon pricing as well.Terrence Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:37 PM
@Hi Terrence, obviously Tony Abbott's core policies are to immediately abolish Labor's fraudulent anthropogenic global warming carbon dioxide tax and stop the illegal country shoppers on the boats coming and pay Labor's crippling debt. With time, after that everything else will be put into place and Australia will be back on track to where honest Liberal John Howard had left things-Labor trashed Howard's good work! Entirely untrustworthy, Labor are now history and are not even a choice. It is common knowledge that self-serving Labor will stay there to the very last day-minute on their reckless very damaging egotistical power trip. Treasonous hypocrites, international globalists, hijackers Labor are rapidly destroying our sovereignty, Labor are merely UN hacks they hate a prosperous, happy, efficient and moral Australia. Bottom line-Labor will be obliterated next year, Labor, never again wanted in Australia.Kylie Smith Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 10:53 AM
It is a sad indictment on Australian politics that we now have an opposition whose only strategy seems to be to bring down the government before the election. And they think it is possible by attacking the PM on her past, which is why they don't have a plan B, and they don't need to work hard on policies.
What the party stooges who post their abuses here don't realise is that there won't be any early election. Even 2UE and all Abbott biased media have accepted that the govt will go full term. And when it comes to the election campaign and there will have to be debates on policies Gillard will just eat Abbott alive.Terrence Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:27 AM
@Hi Peter should Juliar need it, just in case?? Maybe you too can arrange a "slush fund" for that "no conscience" crazy liar, Juliar.Errol Saturday 1 December, 2012 - 9:21 PM
Tony Abbott there's a guy with no conscience, isn't he the one who organised a slush fund who sent Pauline Hanson away for a stint in jail?Peter Saturday 1 December, 2012 - 8:23 AM
Parliament must be recalled before Christmas and an election called.
PLEASE CHECK OUT; THE HON. GEORGE BRANDIS, S.C.
His dynamite Press Conference today [transcript] at Parliament House. Topic: The AWU AffairGeoff Friday 30 November, 2012 - 10:12 PM