- Sydney kids now addicted to meth?
- The Queen will not abdicate the throne
- Countdown trial for pedestrians
- Schoolies no worse this year?
- Amphetamine use on the increase
- Who will win big at ARIAS 2014
- Uber: the answer to Sydney cab rides?
- Baby found in Quakers Hill drain
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
PM puts heat back to Opposition
The Prime Minister has put the heat on Opposition Leader as a damaging union scandal comes to a head. She's challenged Tony Abbott him to either substantiate claims she committed fraud, or apologise.
Mr Abbott has since backed away from claims he made earlier today that she broke the law, but insists she was a dodgy lawyer.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Teenage girls dream of first love, have their first kiss at 14 and are becoming more confident in standing up to peer pressure. Dicko and Anjali look at the changes with Sarah Tarca of Girlfriend magazine.
How important is it to immunize? What of claims it leads to Autism in children? Dicko chats with Dr. Ross Walker of Healthy Living to get the facts on whether vaccinations 'more harmful than beneficial'.
@Kylie Smith, you see that is the problem. What you are trying to pass off as policy are nothing but sound bites. They are meant as canon fodder for the converted and the stooges. Policy involves detailed articulation of the objectives and how they are going to be achieved. It involves a lot of hard work, considerably more than what it takes to simply criticise the other party and say we are going to do away with the their policies.
I don't care whether they do away with Labour policies or not, as I am not happy with Labour policies on refugees at least. I simply want to see details of what a party intends to do.
On carbon pricing, Abbott has changed his position several times. He was in favour of a simple carbon tax in July 2009 when Kevin Rudd was favouring ETS, a position which he later changed. ETS is a more popular proposition in my opinion, one that is also supported by many in the opposition. I would like to know clearly what Abbot's position and policies are on carbon pricing as well.Terrence Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:37 PM
@Hi Terrence, obviously Tony Abbott's core policies are to immediately abolish Labor's fraudulent anthropogenic global warming carbon dioxide tax and stop the illegal country shoppers on the boats coming and pay Labor's crippling debt. With time, after that everything else will be put into place and Australia will be back on track to where honest Liberal John Howard had left things-Labor trashed Howard's good work! Entirely untrustworthy, Labor are now history and are not even a choice. It is common knowledge that self-serving Labor will stay there to the very last day-minute on their reckless very damaging egotistical power trip. Treasonous hypocrites, international globalists, hijackers Labor are rapidly destroying our sovereignty, Labor are merely UN hacks they hate a prosperous, happy, efficient and moral Australia. Bottom line-Labor will be obliterated next year, Labor, never again wanted in Australia.Kylie Smith Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 10:53 AM
It is a sad indictment on Australian politics that we now have an opposition whose only strategy seems to be to bring down the government before the election. And they think it is possible by attacking the PM on her past, which is why they don't have a plan B, and they don't need to work hard on policies.
What the party stooges who post their abuses here don't realise is that there won't be any early election. Even 2UE and all Abbott biased media have accepted that the govt will go full term. And when it comes to the election campaign and there will have to be debates on policies Gillard will just eat Abbott alive.Terrence Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:27 AM
@Hi Peter should Juliar need it, just in case?? Maybe you too can arrange a "slush fund" for that "no conscience" crazy liar, Juliar.Errol Saturday 1 December, 2012 - 9:21 PM
Tony Abbott there's a guy with no conscience, isn't he the one who organised a slush fund who sent Pauline Hanson away for a stint in jail?Peter Saturday 1 December, 2012 - 8:23 AM
Parliament must be recalled before Christmas and an election called.
PLEASE CHECK OUT; THE HON. GEORGE BRANDIS, S.C.
His dynamite Press Conference today [transcript] at Parliament House. Topic: The AWU AffairGeoff Friday 30 November, 2012 - 10:12 PM