- Harnessing the power of social media
- "Islam" absent over UK terrorism?
- Vivid Sydney lights up the CBD
- Was the Warner fine appropriate?
- Tom Richards, Wallaby Warrior
- Call to ban live sporting odds on TV
- Protecting against insidious terrorism
- Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- sara Rafi on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Islam is absent because Islam is a religion that promotes universal justice and peace Mr Morisson but you obviously do not ... more
- Dave on Ford to cut production in Australia Having worked for the FMC itself in various wages & Salaried positions.. I got to say its the BEST company I've had the ... more
- Dave on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Sorry.. but NO.. we are currently being invaded by the Islamic community in a systematic implanting of culturally ... more
- Jack Gold on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Islam is missing because Islam condemns such barbaric killings.Please read about Islam before making such twisted and racist ... more
- Jashua Badran on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Jason Morrison is a renowned racist who hates muslims and islam.If he is so interested in islam then he must convert to ... more
- sanza on Protecting against insidious terrorism Peter, you are right, one cannot have a rational and sensible outcome with hate mongers and creeps like you and Bin laden. more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Our elected politicians and indeed the media too, are encouraging the terrorists jihad war against the world. Islam is ... more
- paulo on Protecting against insidious terrorism HEY guess whatIm a muslim and not a terrorist.wow how weird is thatTired of these stupid comments putting all muslims in the ... more
- paulo on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW When my dad was dying of cancer he was told they couldnt help him pass on.He said angrily that they treated dogs better .He ... more
- yusuf on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Every act of extremism is evil. Whether its verbal or physical.@Paulo, you are correct.This evil act is deplorable so are ... more
- Wobblyone on Ford to cut production in Australia Well said Peter. But why are we not making an Aussie car, electric if you like, from the ground up and exporting something ... more
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And now the ACTU come charging in on their white donkey, guns ablazing seeing who they can hit in a ridiculous attempt to ... more
- peter on Was the Warner fine appropriate? Cricket, football, soccer, racing just about any sport these days is subject to bizarre and draconian laws of conduct that ... more
- Simon on Ford to cut production in Australia communism in the making. So who controls it all? lets not be niave about this. more
- Peter on Protecting against insidious terrorism Of course there will be copycat attacks, the followers of the religion of peace believe that everyone that does not believe ... more
- CARMEN on Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke The passing of Mrs. Hazel Hawke has really saddened me...I had a lot of respect for this wonderful person who always came ... more
- Douglas on Ford to cut production in Australia At least the workers are getting 3 years notice, better then 3 days more
- Keith A Tudor on 19 new charges against Thomson And so the charges pour in and are added to the mass of other charges already preferred against this joker - yet it drags on ... more
- Samuel Kyrikos on Ford to cut production in Australia I agree this has been coming your years. Little or no productivity and vehicle improvements. I believe the trade unionists ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Robert.I studied history and most people know that the nazis wanted to dominate europe .They also murdered ... more
PM sends out New Year's message
Julia Gillard and Tony Abbott are wishing Australians a safe and happy new year but are reminding us the nation faces some important choices and challenges.
With the federal election to dominate politics in 2013, both the prime minister and opposition leader have used their new years' addresses to put forward plans for the nation and make a resolution or two.
Ms Gillard says 2013 will be a year of renewed national spirit and unity, and has pledged to create a better world for the next generation.
She says we have much to do and will do it best by working together.
Mr Abbott is also calling on Australians to approach 2013 with confidence.
He says the coalition will offer plans to deliver jobs and a strong and prosperous economy.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Defence experts say not every Australian soldier in Afghanistan will return home by the end of next year, as troops begin withdrawal. John Stanley on the lessons learned and whether there has been any success.
Take a look back on the major news stories in Australia in 2012. From Julia Gillard seeing off a political challenge to the child abuse inquiry. AAP Senior Correspondent Doug Conway reviews the stories of 2012.
Simply more lies and hyperbole!Bill Abrahams Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 7:56 AM
Anyone but the rank incompetent, useless, deceitful, obstinate, inveterate liar Jul-liar Gillard will do me in the next election. Put up a damned monkey in her place and I wouldn't vote for it because it would be but another defunct labor party stooge. Good riddens to you Gillard you useless woman.Justin J James Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 8:29 PM
gillard charged with treason , why are our judges not hearing this case , 2013 time for the australian people to take a standpeter Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 11:11 AM
I'd much rather hear her apologise for being a dishonest, incompetent fool.David T. Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 9:26 AM
Nothing about the disgraceful National debt Madame, currently running at close to $200 Billion dollars with more utter waste and 'handouts' to occur. I trust 2013 will be the year that Aussie voters who voted for the labor party will wake up to these incompetent failures and install a Liberal Coalition real Government that will manage with openness, clear integrity, proven competence and respect for all of us citizens!Justin James Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 6:39 AM
I couldnt care less about what this woman has to say. She is a traitor.Robert Monday 31 December, 2012 - 2:19 PM