- Have you lost faith in politicians?
- Royal family’s affection for Australia?
- Ralf Fiennes with John & Garry
- No alternative but for Barry to resign?
- Keneally on O’Farrell resignation
- Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier
- Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed?
- Would you like us to be a republic?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
- Hank on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Ardent Tony is laying it on a little thick? What else has iffy Barry been up to? Funny how Barry suddenly backflipped on ... more
- Tony on No alternative but for Barry to resign? It takes a man with principles to do what so many others on the opposing side of politics would fight tooth and nail to ... more
- Diana Warren on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I heard the interview with John & Gary this morning & was convinced Barry O'Farrel was being honest in his comments. Now ... more
- Les on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation Hardly surprising coming from iffy Barry. It is good to see the ICAC act without fear or favour. more
- Jaydee on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation Sadly politics appears to often attract the wrong kind of people. more
- Angela Coombes on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I trust he doesn't make a bigger mistake and put Gladys Berjiklian in as premier. She has already stuffed up the train ... more
- Tangled Web on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier Just one thing on this "Thankyou Note".This wine was sent to O'Farrell in 2011. That is three years ago. I wonder who it was ... more
- Samuel J on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation What would 'Bambi' know - she headed the monumentally disgraced NSW labor party 'government' which went down the shoot with ... more
- PAULO on Would you like us to be a republic? Unelected,expensive,classist,non transparent !!Australia is independent -helloBd enough being British and having her as head ... more
- PAULO on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I think If I had got an expensive bottle of wine like that i would NEVER forget it!Barry insults our intelligence. more
- kyle on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier Tell you what,that dung head does not remember a 3 Grand Grange and he still wants to be a Premier of NSW.Good riddance. We ... more
- Steve on Would you like us to be a republic? People should keep in mind, that in a once proud and mighty, now bankrupt England, the most popular boy's name is Mohammad. ... more
- Michael on Would you like us to be a republic? I was always against a Republic, but after watching the devious way that hypocrites Tony Abbott and his "heavy lifting" mate ... more
- Kimber on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier Very disappointed in the Prime Minister, just watched him say in a press conference that Barry O'Farrell did the honourable ... more
- Angela Coombes on Would you like us to be a republic? We should retain the monarchy - it has worked well for the system of government in Australia. The only downside is the ... more
- Coasty on What happened to $3,000 Grange? If the bottle of Grange was delivered by a 'courier', then where's the signature? I've been a warehouse and logistics ... more
- Suzanne on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith When those two considerate statesmen, Prime Minister 'honest' John Howard and Treasurer Peter Costello were diligently ... more
- Todd on Russian jet buzzes US warship Theatrical President Barack Hussein Obama and President Vladimir Putin are obviously chalk and cheese. Respected, Putin is a ... more
- John Wan on Badgery's Creek for 2nd Airport Why don't we expand Kingsford Smith Airport by using reclaim land.Kansai international airport is built entirely on reclaim ... more
PM to fight Sydney gun violence?
Prime Minister Gillard has asked one of her ministers to investigate what more can be done about suburban violence in Sydney. Stuart Bocking reveals the PM may intervene in the fight against Sydney's gun violence.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A major campaign has been launched to tackle cyber-bullying. New government guidelines have been adopted by social media networks like Facebook and Google to develop acceptable behaviour online.
There are growing calls for the State Government to rule-out the possibility that fracking for coal-seam-gas could go ahead near homes in south-west Sydney. Paul Murray reveals how it could affect your suburb & home.
Gun control is not about guns, its about control!Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 9:59 AM
So gillard is now jumping on the "disarm the population" agenda. Just after Obama has signed off on a bunch of draconian laws in the US.
Of course the media isnt mentioning the UN and its gun control measures that it wishes inflict on every nation in the world.Robert Sunday 20 January, 2013 - 4:25 PM
Get better magistrates that do the job properly.Offer $10,000 rewards.Get rid of the Labor government.Minimum 20 years for gun possession.Zero tolerance for any criminal activity.It worked in New York,a city hated by middle Eastern criminals.Bill Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 8:31 PM
Madame Gillard needs reminding that slack politicians are like the slack public servants - we do a number on them and we do get rid of them s l o w l y!Bill Abrahams Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 3:12 PM
See how Gillard cannot distinguish between what is a State responsibility versus the national issues. If she thinks she can 'fight gun violence' in Sydney (supported by tangible genuine outcomes) I will publicly eat my hat on the Sydney Town Hall steps! This is but more spin and 'hyper-bowl' in Gillard drone speak.Samuel Kyrikos Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 8:38 AM
Hoh,hoh, hoh! Gillard couldn't stop the boat people, nor the illegal guns and llicit drugs entering our country via containers! Then, how on earth can she or anyone of her motley comrades stop gun crime! Just more lies in the making here!Justin J Friday 18 January, 2013 - 1:44 PM