- State's top silk before the ICAC
- Red tape and double standards?
- Cooks Companion gets a garnish
- Our forgotten homeless veterans
- Jet pack designed for police
- News Forum: the issues of the week
- Boomers accused of retiring on dole
- Fast Facts on The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Roberto Georgio on Nova Peris sets back race relations? obviously not very impressed with whites, but happy to take there hard earned money. more
- Barry G on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate By By , Thanks Rudd AND Gillard ,,Seeya Australia. more
- Cleangirl on Nova Peris sets back race relations? Claims to be the victim here ??? more
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
PM to fight Sydney gun violence?
Prime Minister Gillard has asked one of her ministers to investigate what more can be done about suburban violence in Sydney. Stuart Bocking reveals the PM may intervene in the fight against Sydney's gun violence.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A major campaign has been launched to tackle cyber-bullying. New government guidelines have been adopted by social media networks like Facebook and Google to develop acceptable behaviour online.
There are growing calls for the State Government to rule-out the possibility that fracking for coal-seam-gas could go ahead near homes in south-west Sydney. Paul Murray reveals how it could affect your suburb & home.
Gun control is not about guns, its about control!Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 9:59 AM
So gillard is now jumping on the "disarm the population" agenda. Just after Obama has signed off on a bunch of draconian laws in the US.
Of course the media isnt mentioning the UN and its gun control measures that it wishes inflict on every nation in the world.Robert Sunday 20 January, 2013 - 4:25 PM
Get better magistrates that do the job properly.Offer $10,000 rewards.Get rid of the Labor government.Minimum 20 years for gun possession.Zero tolerance for any criminal activity.It worked in New York,a city hated by middle Eastern criminals.Bill Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 8:31 PM
Madame Gillard needs reminding that slack politicians are like the slack public servants - we do a number on them and we do get rid of them s l o w l y!Bill Abrahams Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 3:12 PM
See how Gillard cannot distinguish between what is a State responsibility versus the national issues. If she thinks she can 'fight gun violence' in Sydney (supported by tangible genuine outcomes) I will publicly eat my hat on the Sydney Town Hall steps! This is but more spin and 'hyper-bowl' in Gillard drone speak.Samuel Kyrikos Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 8:38 AM
Hoh,hoh, hoh! Gillard couldn't stop the boat people, nor the illegal guns and llicit drugs entering our country via containers! Then, how on earth can she or anyone of her motley comrades stop gun crime! Just more lies in the making here!Justin J Friday 18 January, 2013 - 1:44 PM