- Homelessness growing with women?
- Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali
- Gerry red faced on his bulk love email
- Natarsha & Craig join Dicko & Sarah
- Do we still need a Women's Day?
- Life in war-torn South Sudan
- Derryn Hinch emerges from prison
- Kit Harrington on making movies
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
- Jester4212 on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia Well said. more
- David T. on Schapelle to be sent back to prison? More appropriate would be for Indonesia to ban Channel 7 reporters from entering its' territories. more
- helen on Bring back death penalty for murder? Hello Angela, I also was taken aback by Tony Abbot's 'warning' to Russia. Our Pm. has to remember he is not in the ... more
- Pter on Can we expect war in the Crimea? So what if there is? No fan of Russia, but if you had to choose between it and the economic, social and now ethnic basket ... more
- Jester4212 on Bring back death penalty for murder? Totally agree Garry. Not sure that any government will concur with what you say, but I'm sure that most of your logically ... more
- Tony on Can we expect war in the Crimea? Properly but with the world now being lead by a raging socialist powderpuff president in the United States, who is going to ... more
- Coasty on Pensioners targeted in budget cuts? When pensioners get as much as new Australians & refugee's then talk to me. Fix that first. But if people are talking about ... more
- Coasty on Bring back death penalty for murder? We're are at the point, where there is a real increase in premeditated & totally unrepentant, vicious murders of the very ... more
PM to fight Sydney gun violence?
Prime Minister Gillard has asked one of her ministers to investigate what more can be done about suburban violence in Sydney. Stuart Bocking reveals the PM may intervene in the fight against Sydney's gun violence.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A major campaign has been launched to tackle cyber-bullying. New government guidelines have been adopted by social media networks like Facebook and Google to develop acceptable behaviour online.
There are growing calls for the State Government to rule-out the possibility that fracking for coal-seam-gas could go ahead near homes in south-west Sydney. Paul Murray reveals how it could affect your suburb & home.
Gun control is not about guns, its about control!Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 9:59 AM
So gillard is now jumping on the "disarm the population" agenda. Just after Obama has signed off on a bunch of draconian laws in the US.
Of course the media isnt mentioning the UN and its gun control measures that it wishes inflict on every nation in the world.Robert Sunday 20 January, 2013 - 4:25 PM
Get better magistrates that do the job properly.Offer $10,000 rewards.Get rid of the Labor government.Minimum 20 years for gun possession.Zero tolerance for any criminal activity.It worked in New York,a city hated by middle Eastern criminals.Bill Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 8:31 PM
Madame Gillard needs reminding that slack politicians are like the slack public servants - we do a number on them and we do get rid of them s l o w l y!Bill Abrahams Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 3:12 PM
See how Gillard cannot distinguish between what is a State responsibility versus the national issues. If she thinks she can 'fight gun violence' in Sydney (supported by tangible genuine outcomes) I will publicly eat my hat on the Sydney Town Hall steps! This is but more spin and 'hyper-bowl' in Gillard drone speak.Samuel Kyrikos Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 8:38 AM
Hoh,hoh, hoh! Gillard couldn't stop the boat people, nor the illegal guns and llicit drugs entering our country via containers! Then, how on earth can she or anyone of her motley comrades stop gun crime! Just more lies in the making here!Justin J Friday 18 January, 2013 - 1:44 PM