- Tradies charge by Sydney suburb?
- Ice: the 'worst of the worst' drugs
- Damning report into insulation scheme
- Sydney's 5th season, Sprinter?
- Proposal with a $1million donation
- Terror threat: alert not alarmed?
- Standard starting age at schools
- What's the future for Qantas?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John Harvey on Stopping fighters heading overseas let them go just do not let them back into the country more
- Cleangirl on Extremists the enemy of Islam Extreme Islam or mediocre Islam ? Look at all the Islamic nations, extreme overrides mediocrity every time. more
- Keith A Tudor on Stopping fighters heading overseas @Tony - excellent comment. I support that including confiscation of their passports as well as their assets forfeited to the ... more
- Citizen Slain on War looming in the Middle East We would all very much like to believe in the integrity and decency of modern government however the reality is very ... more
- Peter Ulmer on My religion needs fixing? Glen Mohammed is impressive as you say. Sadly he is one voice in what appears to be a minority view within his community. I ... more
- James W on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Does it matter? What is clear is that they were both better than the current one. more
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
PM to fight Sydney gun violence?
Prime Minister Gillard has asked one of her ministers to investigate what more can be done about suburban violence in Sydney. Stuart Bocking reveals the PM may intervene in the fight against Sydney's gun violence.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A major campaign has been launched to tackle cyber-bullying. New government guidelines have been adopted by social media networks like Facebook and Google to develop acceptable behaviour online.
There are growing calls for the State Government to rule-out the possibility that fracking for coal-seam-gas could go ahead near homes in south-west Sydney. Paul Murray reveals how it could affect your suburb & home.
Gun control is not about guns, its about control!Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 9:59 AM
So gillard is now jumping on the "disarm the population" agenda. Just after Obama has signed off on a bunch of draconian laws in the US.
Of course the media isnt mentioning the UN and its gun control measures that it wishes inflict on every nation in the world.Robert Sunday 20 January, 2013 - 4:25 PM
Get better magistrates that do the job properly.Offer $10,000 rewards.Get rid of the Labor government.Minimum 20 years for gun possession.Zero tolerance for any criminal activity.It worked in New York,a city hated by middle Eastern criminals.Bill Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 8:31 PM
Madame Gillard needs reminding that slack politicians are like the slack public servants - we do a number on them and we do get rid of them s l o w l y!Bill Abrahams Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 3:12 PM
See how Gillard cannot distinguish between what is a State responsibility versus the national issues. If she thinks she can 'fight gun violence' in Sydney (supported by tangible genuine outcomes) I will publicly eat my hat on the Sydney Town Hall steps! This is but more spin and 'hyper-bowl' in Gillard drone speak.Samuel Kyrikos Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 8:38 AM
Hoh,hoh, hoh! Gillard couldn't stop the boat people, nor the illegal guns and llicit drugs entering our country via containers! Then, how on earth can she or anyone of her motley comrades stop gun crime! Just more lies in the making here!Justin J Friday 18 January, 2013 - 1:44 PM