- Why are pensioners in the pinch?
- Taxi driver anger at ridesharing app
- Can you impersonate the PM?
- Get set for a brutal budget?
- Are we losing the war on drugs?
- Anzac Day: just a public holiday?
- Set to be slugged for your gas?
- The man behind the voice of Dr Hook
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Take a pill guys! this is a already funded purchase and is bi-partisan, granted these aircraft are pricy and have problems, ... more
- adriano on Get set for a brutal budget? Watch libs cut budget for the poor while the rich are spared. more
- adriano on 20 police officers charged this year Cops are whiter than white.How do they reflect more than 200 nationalities in Aus? more
- Samuel J on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? @ Tangled Web posting here - you are tangled alright. Utterly stupid comments you have made. Open your eyes and look at the ... more
- Greg O on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bill seems to be caught in the middle here. He knows what the Party wants but he has to try and present an image that will ... more
- Greg O on 20 police officers charged this year Only 20? Many years ago a young police officer was presenting a road safety lecture to the staff where I was working. One ... more
- Greg O on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? I can remember in my school days seeing Mustang, Meteor and Vampire fighters flying around. They were followed by the Sabre ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on 20 police officers charged this year Yes. It is one set of standards for them and another set of clear laws for us citizens. The management of police should be ... more
- Cleangirl on 20 police officers charged this year Standards are low, Tattoos, fatties, shorties, light weights and facial hair. The males aren`t much better. more
- Cleangirl on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? That's half what Indonesia spends, and we give them financial aid. more
- Jessica on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Lets get "relaxed and comfortable" once again with honest John Howard and competent Peter Costello back. I'm not feeling too ... more
- Tangled Web on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Well now you can see why the inconsiderate Liberal government are so unnecessarily hitting Australians with an additional ... more
- Tangled Web on Anzac Day: will it always be sacred? Sadly I can recall when Anzac Day was truly sacred, entirely unlike now. It was a full day public holiday, not a quick less ... more
- Ross H. on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? @Bitter Kimber here fails to see that we are already taxed right up to the eyeballs now with more than enough to properly ... more
- Kimber on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? My visits to my doctor have never been "free", we live in a regional area and have never had bulk billing and we still pay ... more
- Kimber on When to let a loved one go? Agreed, a very difficult topic, but definitely a case by case basis. Having been in this situation with an elderly loved one ... more
- Coasty on Anger at Anzac Day breast competition I'll put it out there that ANZAC's could make a competition out of anything. If you don't want to rate your own breasts ... more
- Tangled Web on 20 police officers charged this year Ever since the standards were drastically lowered for entry into the police force and the training weakened, the undesirable ... more
- Fred on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bull Shorten is a little thick, he is still banging on about dodgy global warming/climate change and his absurd tax, when ... more
- Samuel J on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor I trust, hope and pray the now utterly defunct, useless, incompetent labor party will remain in Opposition for the next 20 ... more
PM to fight Sydney gun violence?
Prime Minister Gillard has asked one of her ministers to investigate what more can be done about suburban violence in Sydney. Stuart Bocking reveals the PM may intervene in the fight against Sydney's gun violence.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A major campaign has been launched to tackle cyber-bullying. New government guidelines have been adopted by social media networks like Facebook and Google to develop acceptable behaviour online.
There are growing calls for the State Government to rule-out the possibility that fracking for coal-seam-gas could go ahead near homes in south-west Sydney. Paul Murray reveals how it could affect your suburb & home.
Gun control is not about guns, its about control!Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 9:59 AM
So gillard is now jumping on the "disarm the population" agenda. Just after Obama has signed off on a bunch of draconian laws in the US.
Of course the media isnt mentioning the UN and its gun control measures that it wishes inflict on every nation in the world.Robert Sunday 20 January, 2013 - 4:25 PM
Get better magistrates that do the job properly.Offer $10,000 rewards.Get rid of the Labor government.Minimum 20 years for gun possession.Zero tolerance for any criminal activity.It worked in New York,a city hated by middle Eastern criminals.Bill Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 8:31 PM
Madame Gillard needs reminding that slack politicians are like the slack public servants - we do a number on them and we do get rid of them s l o w l y!Bill Abrahams Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 3:12 PM
See how Gillard cannot distinguish between what is a State responsibility versus the national issues. If she thinks she can 'fight gun violence' in Sydney (supported by tangible genuine outcomes) I will publicly eat my hat on the Sydney Town Hall steps! This is but more spin and 'hyper-bowl' in Gillard drone speak.Samuel Kyrikos Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 8:38 AM
Hoh,hoh, hoh! Gillard couldn't stop the boat people, nor the illegal guns and llicit drugs entering our country via containers! Then, how on earth can she or anyone of her motley comrades stop gun crime! Just more lies in the making here!Justin J Friday 18 January, 2013 - 1:44 PM