- Blind man refused mobile phone?
- When do you tell kids bad news?
- Climate: are we serious enough?
- Ray Martin on ex-PM Julia Gillard
- Lonely Planet's East Coast picks
- Career checkups for over 50's
- Pamela Stevenson on Brazouka
- Lockout: Death of Kings Cross
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
- I propose new Middle East laws on Not in the name of religion 50 years of relentless vicious abuse is enough. I will not stand idly by and allow that abuse to destroy the next generation ... more
- Robert on Not in the name of religion Not about religion? Yeah right. You keep telling yourself that Tim. Its about Islam mate, take the blinkers off. more
- Join the Q Society on Not in the name of religion Tim, this is pure IslamQuran 8:12ShakirWhen your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who ... more
- Davo on Not in the name of religion Nailed it Tim. more
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
PM to fight Sydney gun violence?
Prime Minister Gillard has asked one of her ministers to investigate what more can be done about suburban violence in Sydney. Stuart Bocking reveals the PM may intervene in the fight against Sydney's gun violence.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A major campaign has been launched to tackle cyber-bullying. New government guidelines have been adopted by social media networks like Facebook and Google to develop acceptable behaviour online.
There are growing calls for the State Government to rule-out the possibility that fracking for coal-seam-gas could go ahead near homes in south-west Sydney. Paul Murray reveals how it could affect your suburb & home.
Gun control is not about guns, its about control!Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 9:59 AM
So gillard is now jumping on the "disarm the population" agenda. Just after Obama has signed off on a bunch of draconian laws in the US.
Of course the media isnt mentioning the UN and its gun control measures that it wishes inflict on every nation in the world.Robert Sunday 20 January, 2013 - 4:25 PM
Get better magistrates that do the job properly.Offer $10,000 rewards.Get rid of the Labor government.Minimum 20 years for gun possession.Zero tolerance for any criminal activity.It worked in New York,a city hated by middle Eastern criminals.Bill Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 8:31 PM
Madame Gillard needs reminding that slack politicians are like the slack public servants - we do a number on them and we do get rid of them s l o w l y!Bill Abrahams Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 3:12 PM
See how Gillard cannot distinguish between what is a State responsibility versus the national issues. If she thinks she can 'fight gun violence' in Sydney (supported by tangible genuine outcomes) I will publicly eat my hat on the Sydney Town Hall steps! This is but more spin and 'hyper-bowl' in Gillard drone speak.Samuel Kyrikos Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 8:38 AM
Hoh,hoh, hoh! Gillard couldn't stop the boat people, nor the illegal guns and llicit drugs entering our country via containers! Then, how on earth can she or anyone of her motley comrades stop gun crime! Just more lies in the making here!Justin J Friday 18 January, 2013 - 1:44 PM