- Should we present our ID to vote?
- Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic
- Wicked musical returns to Sydney
- Drivers oblivious to their surrounds
- Man arrested in Melbourne raids
- Matt Moran on cooking for spring
- When to report a traffic bingle?
- Sydney's long hot fire season ahead
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- derbyiter on Tax: companies paying a fair share Well, that's the business end of TOWN,TAKEN CARE OF NOW !So, " WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO NOW DO THE SAME THING ON OUR FAT ... more
- The game changer on George Piggins: being too stubborn? South Sydney is a great part of a great city and a great state. South Sydney is a great football club. Unfortunately the ... more
- Keith Hanby on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas It is about time the government of this country stuck up for this country anddo something to protect us,not other countrys. more
- James W on Tax: companies paying a fair share Us salary and wage earners are the plebs that will be footing the thick end of the repayment of stimulis debt whilst ... more
- GREED on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas Prices used to be stable for over (10) ten years, now we are being gouged for nearly everything? Just because they can do ... more
- RATES ROADS & RUBBISH on North Sydney council suspension? Ditto inept, out of touch Holroyd Council, a bunch of losers looking for a green cause. The coming "amalgamation" will not ... more
- des polson on George Piggins: being too stubborn? Get off George's back. Has he not done enough for the club. We would not be talking about a 21st premiership if it was not ... more
- Gary Anderson on Ice devastating Sydney families The best way to tackle the ice problem is legalise marijuana, have very good education about oral cannabis use and ... more
- Ben on Landmark case on Free Range eggs I feel so sorry for all those poor chickens and I am disgusted that humans are such swines and think it is ok to do that to ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Lower the voting age to 16? For the best results, voting should be for mature, objective people only, who know how to critically think, the age should ... more
- Kevin on Gillard interview a tacky TV ad? Evidently Julia Gillard is a very troubled female of no substance and her darling Ray Martin hates the Australian flag? more
- Tejas on Testing 85c Bread - does it bounce? I didnt even know about that bounce test. But no surprise. Cheap is not always good. I wouldn't buy it. White bread is ... more
- Samuel J on Teen terror suspect had big plans? The ISIS and/or ISIL black rotten damned flag ought to be banned and anyone displaying it in Australia should be either ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Labor in lockstep over fighting ISIL We never learn by history do we? So why do we keep having ourselves on...fighting is in bred in these people, it has been ... more
- Cleangirl on Facing the unknowns in Middle East Ask Australian Moderates what if anything we should do to stop I.S. and then ask them what we should do with those returning ... more
- Join the Q Society on Climate: are we serious enough? I am still waiting for someone to out the mongrels that caused the climate change that produced the evil fossil fuels!The ... more
- Craig on Facing the unknowns in Middle East These actions are not about bringing peace.This war will go longer than any war in history and it has not even been declared ... more
- Craig on Climate: are we serious enough? No we are not serious enough, let's price electricity out the realm of everyone from the so called"middle" class down. ... more
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
- I propose new Middle East laws on Not in the name of religion 50 years of relentless vicious abuse is enough. I will not stand idly by and allow that abuse to destroy the next generation ... more
PM to fight Sydney gun violence?
Prime Minister Gillard has asked one of her ministers to investigate what more can be done about suburban violence in Sydney. Stuart Bocking reveals the PM may intervene in the fight against Sydney's gun violence.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A major campaign has been launched to tackle cyber-bullying. New government guidelines have been adopted by social media networks like Facebook and Google to develop acceptable behaviour online.
There are growing calls for the State Government to rule-out the possibility that fracking for coal-seam-gas could go ahead near homes in south-west Sydney. Paul Murray reveals how it could affect your suburb & home.
Gun control is not about guns, its about control!Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 9:59 AM
So gillard is now jumping on the "disarm the population" agenda. Just after Obama has signed off on a bunch of draconian laws in the US.
Of course the media isnt mentioning the UN and its gun control measures that it wishes inflict on every nation in the world.Robert Sunday 20 January, 2013 - 4:25 PM
Get better magistrates that do the job properly.Offer $10,000 rewards.Get rid of the Labor government.Minimum 20 years for gun possession.Zero tolerance for any criminal activity.It worked in New York,a city hated by middle Eastern criminals.Bill Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 8:31 PM
Madame Gillard needs reminding that slack politicians are like the slack public servants - we do a number on them and we do get rid of them s l o w l y!Bill Abrahams Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 3:12 PM
See how Gillard cannot distinguish between what is a State responsibility versus the national issues. If she thinks she can 'fight gun violence' in Sydney (supported by tangible genuine outcomes) I will publicly eat my hat on the Sydney Town Hall steps! This is but more spin and 'hyper-bowl' in Gillard drone speak.Samuel Kyrikos Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 8:38 AM
Hoh,hoh, hoh! Gillard couldn't stop the boat people, nor the illegal guns and llicit drugs entering our country via containers! Then, how on earth can she or anyone of her motley comrades stop gun crime! Just more lies in the making here!Justin J Friday 18 January, 2013 - 1:44 PM