- Sports betting the new tobacco?
- Premier sticks with Gonski decision
- Economic hard times for Aussies
- PM back in Sydney's greater west
- The Great Gatsby opens in Sydney
- Aussies win Ashes of gardening
- Girl held at gun point in robbery
- Young drivers on p-plates until 25?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Robert on PM back in Sydney's greater west Bob Hawke will be there? Wow it'll be like a fabian-socialist(read communist) conference. more
- Robert on Girl held at gun point in robbery Another sign of a sick society. more
- Robert on Economic hard times for Aussies They cut back on welfare but have they cut back on 'overseas aid' or the expenditure concerning country shoppers ...cough... ... more
- Peter on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support And if Australia hasn't got bigger problems than trying to make another "Minority" feel good about a lifestyle choice! Good ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Premier sticks with Gonski decision These movers and $shakers are the cause of the problem not the solution! We do not need any so called $costly, money ... more
- Peter on Premier sticks with Gonski decision This questionable decision has now shown Barry to be what we have all known he has always been "a Labor Stooge" more
- Bill on Aussies win Ashes of gardening That red thing really bloody ruins it! more
- Bill on Economic hard times for Aussies It's quite disgusting how we bring in all these immigrants, but yet there are so many people who are doing tough here in Oz! ... more
- email@example.com on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support WHAT A WEAK MAN THIS K-RUDD IS! HE GOES TO CHURCH EVERY WEEK! Doesn't he read verses like 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 "Do you not ... more
- paulo on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Terrence you say....Homosexuals are getting on with what they do, nobody is telling them to stop; why do they have to co-opt ... more
- Terrence on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support I am extremely disappointed at Kevin Rudd's premature declaration on this subject. They had the conscience vote already. Why ... more
- paul on Sydney’s traffic making workers sick Well Sydneysiders deserve it!Why have they not insisted on a travelcard they can use on all transport like London ,Hong Kong ... more
- Terrence on Man refuses rising for magistrate @Pearler, by defiling a religion that is followed by at least one-third of the population in every nook and corner of our ... more
- Robert on Man refuses rising for magistrate @CARMEN. You will have to excuse the dribble coming from Terrence. He is a lefty zealot and a devotee of anything that is ... more
- Robert on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support So rudd thinks that maybe after years of media and political propaganda and cultural-marxist teachers poisoning our ... more
- CARMEN on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Hi Paul...I missed your comments recently, but, never-the less, my judgement has not changed in the least....MARRIAGE IS ... more
- CARMEN on Journalists too left on political views? THERE WE GO AGAIN, TERENCE.....THE APOLOGIST, PUPPET AND GREAT HYPOCRITE OF THE LABOR PARTY......Please Oh please, Terence, ... more
- paul on Man refuses rising for magistrate He should be punished further for that!However that doesnt mean i will jump on the anti muslim racist bandwagon like a lot ... more
- paul on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Well done Mr Rudd.Its about time AustrÃ?Â?Ã?Â¡lia grew up re gay marriage and now we will see the clown is ABBOTT who will ... more
- CARMEN on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM ONLY the gullible will believe anything Julia Gillard puts forward....Another BIG LIE is that Mr. Abbott is GOING TO CUT THE ... more
PM to fight Sydney gun violence?
Prime Minister Gillard has asked one of her ministers to investigate what more can be done about suburban violence in Sydney. Stuart Bocking reveals the PM may intervene in the fight against Sydney's gun violence.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A major campaign has been launched to tackle cyber-bullying. New government guidelines have been adopted by social media networks like Facebook and Google to develop acceptable behaviour online.
There are growing calls for the State Government to rule-out the possibility that fracking for coal-seam-gas could go ahead near homes in south-west Sydney. Paul Murray reveals how it could affect your suburb & home.
Gun control is not about guns, its about control!Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 9:59 AM
So gillard is now jumping on the "disarm the population" agenda. Just after Obama has signed off on a bunch of draconian laws in the US.
Of course the media isnt mentioning the UN and its gun control measures that it wishes inflict on every nation in the world.Robert Sunday 20 January, 2013 - 4:25 PM
Get better magistrates that do the job properly.Offer $10,000 rewards.Get rid of the Labor government.Minimum 20 years for gun possession.Zero tolerance for any criminal activity.It worked in New York,a city hated by middle Eastern criminals.Bill Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 8:31 PM
Madame Gillard needs reminding that slack politicians are like the slack public servants - we do a number on them and we do get rid of them s l o w l y!Bill Abrahams Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 3:12 PM
See how Gillard cannot distinguish between what is a State responsibility versus the national issues. If she thinks she can 'fight gun violence' in Sydney (supported by tangible genuine outcomes) I will publicly eat my hat on the Sydney Town Hall steps! This is but more spin and 'hyper-bowl' in Gillard drone speak.Samuel Kyrikos Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 8:38 AM
Hoh,hoh, hoh! Gillard couldn't stop the boat people, nor the illegal guns and llicit drugs entering our country via containers! Then, how on earth can she or anyone of her motley comrades stop gun crime! Just more lies in the making here!Justin J Friday 18 January, 2013 - 1:44 PM