- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new Schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- Kelly's killer escapes murder charge
- Call on Labor elders to fix the party
- Who are the most trustworthy?
- NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Robert on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Not worth fixing. Its better off disappearing down the memory hole. more
- Kumar on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge Absolutely disgusting decision. Looks like they are trying their best to promote the criminals. Where is the justice? more
- Angela Coombes on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Bob H could probably be the circuit breaker - especially with an ale or two or three or four on board. He could then make ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Unions launch TV ad campaign If I had my way I would abolish damned Unions and have each workplace elect a member to represent them before any Industrial ... more
- CARMEN on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge I MUST SAY, REGRETTABLY, THAT MY CONFIDENCE AND TRUST IN OUR LEGAL SYSTEM IS DIMINISHING AT A GREAT PACE.... more
- JASON & LISSY FROM BORONIA & FERNTREE GULLY on Call on Labor elders to fix the party To Labor Elders time foer you to disband Labor and start again do such things as merging with the Palmer United Party after ... more
- Vince on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Nice sentiments but let us not forget the bar and pubs themselves who don't seem to give a rat's arse about who enters their ... more
- Vince on Unions launch TV ad campaign Well said to those below. Australians need to realise that the Labor Party is not a party for the workers but rather a party ... more
- Pete. on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Its all Julia Gilard's fault. elction now, the Australian people have had enough !!! more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Unions launch TV ad campaign Paul with the full support of these damned unions, treasonous Labor prefer to toss out our jobs to communist china and those ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Tensions growing in the Middle East CARMEN, correct. Sadly "peaceful" muslims have been killing each other in very big numbers for well over a thousand years. ... more
- CARMEN on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Peter......WELL SAID.....This is getting to be a little too farcical for my liking....WHO IS LOOKING AFTER THE COUNTRY'S ... more
- Cannon on Harrison Craig wins The Voice Deep tuhoght! Thanks for contributing. more
- Jessie on Electricity prices to rise by 1.7% An intelligent answer - no BS - which makes a pelasant change more
- Chyna on End of Julia Gillard as PM is nigh? This is just the peferct answer for all of us more
- Xandy on Why are Catholic schools booming? The voice of ratinaolity! Good to hear from you. more
- Peter on Tensions growing in the Middle East Most people have the tendency to hate people who try and kill them or their loved ones! Guess it is just a human thing! more
- Peter on Unions launch TV ad campaign "Australian Unions" Join so the executives can have a better life! more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Peter Yasin...yes and not to mention the unspeakable, Abortion for birth control, the killing of innocent preborn human ... more
- CARMEN on Tensions growing in the Middle East All Nations SHOULD KEEP WELL OUT OF the mess in Syria and ALLOW THE PEOPLES OF THAT COUNTRY TO FIGHT THEIR WAY TO HOWEVER ... more
PM: you should sack Kevin Rudd
Speculation is mounting of a partyroom leadership showdown between PM Julia Gillard and Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd as soon as next week. Paul Murray reveals why he thinks Kevin Rudd should be sacked immediately.
Paul Murray speaks with former Labor Leader Mark Latham who reveals the real Kevin Rudd has been revealed with a video posted on You Tube of him throwing a tantrum. What does he think will happen regarding a leadership challenge? Will his colleges work with him again in the role of Prime Minister? Should the Prime Minister call a leadership challenge or should she sack him?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
NO ESPRIT DE CORPS-COLONEL ANDREW WILKIE;
Embattled Australia is in the hands of The Three Stooges. Wilkie, Windsor & Oakshott. These 3 stooges never cease to amaze me with their ingrained self-serving stupidity, every time they open their dumb mouths. And to think that self-confessed bully boy Wilkie grovelled in the Officers Mess, all the way up to the rank of Colonel in the Australian Army is a real worry for the Army's very low Officers standards. Imagine going to war and fighting with disgusting, traitor, no esprit de corps Wilkie as your battalion' C.O. alongside the other 2 stooges. No wonder Australia is stuffed being stuffed-up by unpatriotic idiots.Lex Tuesday 21 February, 2012 - 12:28 AM
She wouldn`t dare unless Bob Brown told her to.
If she`d stand up to the Greens and make some thought out responsible policy changes then Keven wouldn`t stand, he`d go straight for his main focus and thats a job on the unelected, unaccountable U.NJohn A Monday 20 February, 2012 - 9:18 PM
JuLIAR should sack Rudd.
He will then go to the back bench & will eventually call a leader ship vote.
If he wins, would the MPs actually resign that have threatened & stated this?
Or would they put up with Rudd just like the obnoxious treacherous Independents continually support the detrimental LIEbor Party?
Kevin Rudd will NOT change the electorates opinion of the LIEbor Unions Extremist Greens Independents Traitors Party.
The fraudulent Carbon SCAM Tax instigated by the moral bullshit of out time Rudd & the sellout Australia asylum open border $billion dollar disgraceful invasion policy by Rudd & JuLIAR, the $billion spending, $80 Billion OFF Budget NBN & $230 Billion debt & the $250Billion debt ceiling all put in place by LIEbor & will continue whether under Rudd or JuLIAR.
ONLY a new election will FIX the problem & allow a govt that WILL serve the people AND JuLIAR & Rudd & everyone of their alliance will be sacked!Another Proud Aussie Monday 20 February, 2012 - 6:08 PM
If Julia sacked Kevin then he would have a reason to challenger her for pm and people would feel once again sorry for him like when she stole the top job from him. Kevin needs to wake-up and just go for it. :) Its only right that he takes it back. Undo a wrong is better than just overlooking it. Heck he can't do any worse :)
Jeffjeff Monday 20 February, 2012 - 5:27 PM
the problem with this government we have got at this time is that they are like a bunch of kids.gillard is a silly giggling little girl and rudd is a spoilt rude little boy.garrett is a insane green could not put a pink batt in a roof.plibersek is out of her depth in health,roxon all she has done is given us some plane fag packaging,swan well he will send us broke,bowen has more boats than p&o,combet thinks the world will fry if we dont tax coal.god i can't go on i am feeling depressed.bazza Monday 20 February, 2012 - 4:30 PM
Stupid Julia Gillard & Co. conspired to inappropriately stab "lost his way" Krudd in the back. Krudd's angry comeback was always going to happen. Krudd is now like the happy big game fisherman, slowly playing, reeling in big slimy mackerels to put on his bbq grill. Krudd is now having fun and whatever happens now, is all good, Krudd is the winner. Krudd and his wife can easily live the life of luxury as a retired Australian Prime Minister. n.b. Krudd wanted the people to have a vote on the fraudulent carbon tax/ets issue! However lia Julia Gillard blatantly tricked, deceived the electorate and rammed in her disgusting carbon tax!Ellie Monday 20 February, 2012 - 3:25 PM