- PM discusses the issues on 2UE
- What to call the new CBD sculpture?
- David Suchet: The Last Confession
- Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD
- $1 milk sending our farmers broke
- Work for Dole rules far too strict?
- No place to top up Opal cards?
- Fighting stops MH17 recovery
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mike on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD LooksÂ like Clover Moores brain and just as empty more
- James W on Work for the dole doesn't work Abetz tells Brisbane that a face to face meeting with an enployer is the proper way to apply for a job. 40 meetings a month ... more
- Paul Barnham on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a waste of money. I think it has a touch of the "Emperors new clothes" more
- Sean on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Giant Tapeworm!Inject it into all the clowns at the council who decided to block up the streets with this ridiculous, ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for the dole doesn't work From what I can see, so called "volunteers" aka "work for the dole" in charities like Vinnies, Salvos, Smith Family etc is ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Evidently all of these so called "free trade agreements" have decimated our job market. The days are long gone where you ... more
- Tony on Work for the dole doesn't work Of course work for the dole will not work for those who don't want to work! more
- Greg O on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? This is the type of poll result that you get when far too many people think the qualities of a good Prime Minister are ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? Thank God for Tony Abbott. Imagine if Rudd the Dudd was still prime minister - he would be ringing Putin the Thug and ... more
- Keith A Tudor on PM polls are on the slide? Well said Sam and Tony! It is this breed of dole bludgers and others that want to live on government handouts fostered by ... more
- Tony on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? The only thing we can be assured of is that Rudd or Gillard were still in the hotseat, headless chooks would be handling the ... more
- Tony on Asylum seekers heading to mainland The traitorous illegal and economic chasing advocates and their equally foul legal soliciting brethren should open up their ... more
- COUNTRY SHOPPERS GALORE on Asylum seekers heading to mainland Asylum seekers or queue jumpers, economic country shoppers? We absolutely must protect our borders and nation's sovereignty. ... more
- NO GOD NO ATHEISTS... on Near death experiences all vivid What about the many saintly people who pass away and their bodies miraculously remain incorrupt, even after 100's of years. ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? Well just look at the flip side, so perhaps we prefer silly willy to be the Prime Minister... more
- Samuel J on PM polls are on the slide? I believe these so called 'polls' are conducted in die-hard labor party electrotes hence the skewed outcome or abject lies. ... more
- Tony on PM polls are on the slide? It is obvious that the vast majority of Australians prefer wishy washy, cash giverway, leftist green brain dead governments, ... more
- PRO LIFE... on Time for serious debate on euthanasia I am not sure about euthanasia, especially with so many devious, agenda driven people around? Wanting to hurry up things! I ... more
- Jan McTiernan on Time for serious debate on euthanasia If someone wants to die it should be with their own hand. Asking someone else to take your life is selfish. Helping someone ... more
- JULIAR... on Earth missed catastrophe by a week Could this be the very beginning of Julia's anthropogenic global warming...quick, hurry up Tony, bring back the carbon tax. more
PM: you should sack Kevin Rudd
Speculation is mounting of a partyroom leadership showdown between PM Julia Gillard and Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd as soon as next week. Paul Murray reveals why he thinks Kevin Rudd should be sacked immediately.
Paul Murray speaks with former Labor Leader Mark Latham who reveals the real Kevin Rudd has been revealed with a video posted on You Tube of him throwing a tantrum. What does he think will happen regarding a leadership challenge? Will his colleges work with him again in the role of Prime Minister? Should the Prime Minister call a leadership challenge or should she sack him?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
NO ESPRIT DE CORPS-COLONEL ANDREW WILKIE;
Embattled Australia is in the hands of The Three Stooges. Wilkie, Windsor & Oakshott. These 3 stooges never cease to amaze me with their ingrained self-serving stupidity, every time they open their dumb mouths. And to think that self-confessed bully boy Wilkie grovelled in the Officers Mess, all the way up to the rank of Colonel in the Australian Army is a real worry for the Army's very low Officers standards. Imagine going to war and fighting with disgusting, traitor, no esprit de corps Wilkie as your battalion' C.O. alongside the other 2 stooges. No wonder Australia is stuffed being stuffed-up by unpatriotic idiots.Lex Tuesday 21 February, 2012 - 12:28 AM
She wouldn`t dare unless Bob Brown told her to.
If she`d stand up to the Greens and make some thought out responsible policy changes then Keven wouldn`t stand, he`d go straight for his main focus and thats a job on the unelected, unaccountable U.NJohn A Monday 20 February, 2012 - 9:18 PM
JuLIAR should sack Rudd.
He will then go to the back bench & will eventually call a leader ship vote.
If he wins, would the MPs actually resign that have threatened & stated this?
Or would they put up with Rudd just like the obnoxious treacherous Independents continually support the detrimental LIEbor Party?
Kevin Rudd will NOT change the electorates opinion of the LIEbor Unions Extremist Greens Independents Traitors Party.
The fraudulent Carbon SCAM Tax instigated by the moral bullshit of out time Rudd & the sellout Australia asylum open border $billion dollar disgraceful invasion policy by Rudd & JuLIAR, the $billion spending, $80 Billion OFF Budget NBN & $230 Billion debt & the $250Billion debt ceiling all put in place by LIEbor & will continue whether under Rudd or JuLIAR.
ONLY a new election will FIX the problem & allow a govt that WILL serve the people AND JuLIAR & Rudd & everyone of their alliance will be sacked!Another Proud Aussie Monday 20 February, 2012 - 6:08 PM
If Julia sacked Kevin then he would have a reason to challenger her for pm and people would feel once again sorry for him like when she stole the top job from him. Kevin needs to wake-up and just go for it. :) Its only right that he takes it back. Undo a wrong is better than just overlooking it. Heck he can't do any worse :)
Jeffjeff Monday 20 February, 2012 - 5:27 PM
the problem with this government we have got at this time is that they are like a bunch of kids.gillard is a silly giggling little girl and rudd is a spoilt rude little boy.garrett is a insane green could not put a pink batt in a roof.plibersek is out of her depth in health,roxon all she has done is given us some plane fag packaging,swan well he will send us broke,bowen has more boats than p&o,combet thinks the world will fry if we dont tax coal.god i can't go on i am feeling depressed.bazza Monday 20 February, 2012 - 4:30 PM
Stupid Julia Gillard & Co. conspired to inappropriately stab "lost his way" Krudd in the back. Krudd's angry comeback was always going to happen. Krudd is now like the happy big game fisherman, slowly playing, reeling in big slimy mackerels to put on his bbq grill. Krudd is now having fun and whatever happens now, is all good, Krudd is the winner. Krudd and his wife can easily live the life of luxury as a retired Australian Prime Minister. n.b. Krudd wanted the people to have a vote on the fraudulent carbon tax/ets issue! However lia Julia Gillard blatantly tricked, deceived the electorate and rammed in her disgusting carbon tax!Ellie Monday 20 February, 2012 - 3:25 PM