- Time for serious debate on euthanasia
- Bus crash kills one injures dozens
- Sydney median house price: $800,000
- Treatment for back pain a placebo
- Downward spiral of dealing drugs
- Abbott copping Senate body blows
- John & Garry: Let the games begin
- Commonwealth Games in Glasgow
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on MH17: the long journey home A heartfelt thank you to the Netherlands in appreciation for finally giving some dignity to the victims of flight MH17. more
- Greta on New Times for Weekend Shows Fantastic to hear Tim coming on earlier - love his show, has interesting segments, would love to hear more of the gardening ... more
- NOT A GOOD LOOK... on The Whisper: lineup to be a Knight? How hypocritical and pretentious is that staunch republican ex-Governor General, Ms. Quentin Bryce. She jumped at Tony ... more
- WAKE UP AUSTRALIA on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Our moronic politicians get shabbier everyday, they obviously have no class. This is clearly a recipe for disaster! more
- 1959 GRANGE... on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill Obviously dying, suffering people with cancer urgently need medicinal cannabis and our constant support! In America they ... more
- ANGRY RATEPAYERS... on Sydney suffering too many councils Just got the big IPART $$$rate slug from useless, arrogant Holroyd/Merrylands council and what a complete joke this council ... more
- Terence on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Sorry John,I listened to that powderpuff of an interview this morning with Senator Lambie."Would a male MP get the same ... more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? Smoking gun, President Putin's body language speaks volumes, he is obviously as guilty as sin and he needs to be dealt with. ... more
- Chris Teller on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Jacqui Lambie is not exactly stacked so I would not bother taking a second look unless she had breast enhancements. more
- Keith A Tudor on UN unanimous vote on MH17 @Get Real - an excellent comment indeed. Putin sadly is not a leaders'bootlace. Just look at the face on it and the eyes ... more
- Greg O on Has the PM finally found his voice? I hope so. He has the ability but the time for him to make it look like he has it is well and truly overdue. more
- Greg O on Why do we need childcare subsidies This is getting ridiculous. What is next? Perhaps Government assistance for old blokes like me to go on fishing trips. ... more
- Cleangirl on Why do we need childcare subsidies Either give ALL mothers money or at least means test for low incomers. Why are we encouraging people to outsource their ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? One analogy you forgot to make is - what would Jacqui Lambie have said about Tony Abbott if he described his preferences and ... more
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
PM: you should sack Kevin Rudd
Speculation is mounting of a partyroom leadership showdown between PM Julia Gillard and Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd as soon as next week. Paul Murray reveals why he thinks Kevin Rudd should be sacked immediately.
Paul Murray speaks with former Labor Leader Mark Latham who reveals the real Kevin Rudd has been revealed with a video posted on You Tube of him throwing a tantrum. What does he think will happen regarding a leadership challenge? Will his colleges work with him again in the role of Prime Minister? Should the Prime Minister call a leadership challenge or should she sack him?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
NO ESPRIT DE CORPS-COLONEL ANDREW WILKIE;
Embattled Australia is in the hands of The Three Stooges. Wilkie, Windsor & Oakshott. These 3 stooges never cease to amaze me with their ingrained self-serving stupidity, every time they open their dumb mouths. And to think that self-confessed bully boy Wilkie grovelled in the Officers Mess, all the way up to the rank of Colonel in the Australian Army is a real worry for the Army's very low Officers standards. Imagine going to war and fighting with disgusting, traitor, no esprit de corps Wilkie as your battalion' C.O. alongside the other 2 stooges. No wonder Australia is stuffed being stuffed-up by unpatriotic idiots.Lex Tuesday 21 February, 2012 - 12:28 AM
She wouldn`t dare unless Bob Brown told her to.
If she`d stand up to the Greens and make some thought out responsible policy changes then Keven wouldn`t stand, he`d go straight for his main focus and thats a job on the unelected, unaccountable U.NJohn A Monday 20 February, 2012 - 9:18 PM
JuLIAR should sack Rudd.
He will then go to the back bench & will eventually call a leader ship vote.
If he wins, would the MPs actually resign that have threatened & stated this?
Or would they put up with Rudd just like the obnoxious treacherous Independents continually support the detrimental LIEbor Party?
Kevin Rudd will NOT change the electorates opinion of the LIEbor Unions Extremist Greens Independents Traitors Party.
The fraudulent Carbon SCAM Tax instigated by the moral bullshit of out time Rudd & the sellout Australia asylum open border $billion dollar disgraceful invasion policy by Rudd & JuLIAR, the $billion spending, $80 Billion OFF Budget NBN & $230 Billion debt & the $250Billion debt ceiling all put in place by LIEbor & will continue whether under Rudd or JuLIAR.
ONLY a new election will FIX the problem & allow a govt that WILL serve the people AND JuLIAR & Rudd & everyone of their alliance will be sacked!Another Proud Aussie Monday 20 February, 2012 - 6:08 PM
If Julia sacked Kevin then he would have a reason to challenger her for pm and people would feel once again sorry for him like when she stole the top job from him. Kevin needs to wake-up and just go for it. :) Its only right that he takes it back. Undo a wrong is better than just overlooking it. Heck he can't do any worse :)
Jeffjeff Monday 20 February, 2012 - 5:27 PM
the problem with this government we have got at this time is that they are like a bunch of kids.gillard is a silly giggling little girl and rudd is a spoilt rude little boy.garrett is a insane green could not put a pink batt in a roof.plibersek is out of her depth in health,roxon all she has done is given us some plane fag packaging,swan well he will send us broke,bowen has more boats than p&o,combet thinks the world will fry if we dont tax coal.god i can't go on i am feeling depressed.bazza Monday 20 February, 2012 - 4:30 PM
Stupid Julia Gillard & Co. conspired to inappropriately stab "lost his way" Krudd in the back. Krudd's angry comeback was always going to happen. Krudd is now like the happy big game fisherman, slowly playing, reeling in big slimy mackerels to put on his bbq grill. Krudd is now having fun and whatever happens now, is all good, Krudd is the winner. Krudd and his wife can easily live the life of luxury as a retired Australian Prime Minister. n.b. Krudd wanted the people to have a vote on the fraudulent carbon tax/ets issue! However lia Julia Gillard blatantly tricked, deceived the electorate and rammed in her disgusting carbon tax!Ellie Monday 20 February, 2012 - 3:25 PM