- War looming in the Middle East
- My religion needs fixing?
- Extremists the enemy of Islam
- Drug action in female prisons
- Bali arrest may affect Corby bail
- News Forum with Angela Catterns
- Regional relocation grants scrapped
- Bizarre evidence at union hearings
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Does it matter? What is clear is that they were both better than the current one. more
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
- Cleangirl on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? He didn`t think before he spoke. So how about we ask the Judiciary why nearly all sex offences involving a child rarely get ... more
- Samuel J on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? This man is just a silly big fool. And the so called Vatican transferred this dunce to their Vatican thinking they would get ... more
- Tejas on Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge Good on you Justin and to Brad Hazzard for accepting the challenge. That was a touching tribute to your mate, all in the ... more
- Angela Coombes on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Thia man is not worthy of his rank. It is little wonder right thinking people are deserting the Catholic church with this ... more
- Tony on Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger You know you are on the right track and doing the right thing when so many of these lunk heads complain. All these measures ... more
PM: you should sack Kevin Rudd
Speculation is mounting of a partyroom leadership showdown between PM Julia Gillard and Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd as soon as next week. Paul Murray reveals why he thinks Kevin Rudd should be sacked immediately.
Paul Murray speaks with former Labor Leader Mark Latham who reveals the real Kevin Rudd has been revealed with a video posted on You Tube of him throwing a tantrum. What does he think will happen regarding a leadership challenge? Will his colleges work with him again in the role of Prime Minister? Should the Prime Minister call a leadership challenge or should she sack him?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
NO ESPRIT DE CORPS-COLONEL ANDREW WILKIE;
Embattled Australia is in the hands of The Three Stooges. Wilkie, Windsor & Oakshott. These 3 stooges never cease to amaze me with their ingrained self-serving stupidity, every time they open their dumb mouths. And to think that self-confessed bully boy Wilkie grovelled in the Officers Mess, all the way up to the rank of Colonel in the Australian Army is a real worry for the Army's very low Officers standards. Imagine going to war and fighting with disgusting, traitor, no esprit de corps Wilkie as your battalion' C.O. alongside the other 2 stooges. No wonder Australia is stuffed being stuffed-up by unpatriotic idiots.Lex Tuesday 21 February, 2012 - 12:28 AM
She wouldn`t dare unless Bob Brown told her to.
If she`d stand up to the Greens and make some thought out responsible policy changes then Keven wouldn`t stand, he`d go straight for his main focus and thats a job on the unelected, unaccountable U.NJohn A Monday 20 February, 2012 - 9:18 PM
JuLIAR should sack Rudd.
He will then go to the back bench & will eventually call a leader ship vote.
If he wins, would the MPs actually resign that have threatened & stated this?
Or would they put up with Rudd just like the obnoxious treacherous Independents continually support the detrimental LIEbor Party?
Kevin Rudd will NOT change the electorates opinion of the LIEbor Unions Extremist Greens Independents Traitors Party.
The fraudulent Carbon SCAM Tax instigated by the moral bullshit of out time Rudd & the sellout Australia asylum open border $billion dollar disgraceful invasion policy by Rudd & JuLIAR, the $billion spending, $80 Billion OFF Budget NBN & $230 Billion debt & the $250Billion debt ceiling all put in place by LIEbor & will continue whether under Rudd or JuLIAR.
ONLY a new election will FIX the problem & allow a govt that WILL serve the people AND JuLIAR & Rudd & everyone of their alliance will be sacked!Another Proud Aussie Monday 20 February, 2012 - 6:08 PM
If Julia sacked Kevin then he would have a reason to challenger her for pm and people would feel once again sorry for him like when she stole the top job from him. Kevin needs to wake-up and just go for it. :) Its only right that he takes it back. Undo a wrong is better than just overlooking it. Heck he can't do any worse :)
Jeffjeff Monday 20 February, 2012 - 5:27 PM
the problem with this government we have got at this time is that they are like a bunch of kids.gillard is a silly giggling little girl and rudd is a spoilt rude little boy.garrett is a insane green could not put a pink batt in a roof.plibersek is out of her depth in health,roxon all she has done is given us some plane fag packaging,swan well he will send us broke,bowen has more boats than p&o,combet thinks the world will fry if we dont tax coal.god i can't go on i am feeling depressed.bazza Monday 20 February, 2012 - 4:30 PM
Stupid Julia Gillard & Co. conspired to inappropriately stab "lost his way" Krudd in the back. Krudd's angry comeback was always going to happen. Krudd is now like the happy big game fisherman, slowly playing, reeling in big slimy mackerels to put on his bbq grill. Krudd is now having fun and whatever happens now, is all good, Krudd is the winner. Krudd and his wife can easily live the life of luxury as a retired Australian Prime Minister. n.b. Krudd wanted the people to have a vote on the fraudulent carbon tax/ets issue! However lia Julia Gillard blatantly tricked, deceived the electorate and rammed in her disgusting carbon tax!Ellie Monday 20 February, 2012 - 3:25 PM