- Burqa ban only for parliament house?
- More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney
- Who will win the NRL Grand Final?
- Should we extend daylights savings?
- Fuel theft adding to petrol costs
- Do you like Daylight Savings?
- Nominate the worst road in Sydney
- Sydney Good Food Month begins
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Join the Q Society on Drivers oblivious to their surrounds Most drivers are also oblivious to the road rules!http://www.youtube.com/dashcam55 more
- derbyiter on Tax: companies paying a fair share Well, that's the business end of TOWN,TAKEN CARE OF NOW !So, " WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO NOW DO THE SAME THING ON OUR FAT ... more
- The game changer on George Piggins: being too stubborn? South Sydney is a great part of a great city and a great state. South Sydney is a great football club. Unfortunately the ... more
- Keith Hanby on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas It is about time the government of this country stuck up for this country anddo something to protect us,not other countrys. more
- James W on Tax: companies paying a fair share Us salary and wage earners are the plebs that will be footing the thick end of the repayment of stimulis debt whilst ... more
- GREED on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas Prices used to be stable for over (10) ten years, now we are being gouged for nearly everything? Just because they can do ... more
- RATES ROADS & RUBBISH on North Sydney council suspension? Ditto inept, out of touch Holroyd Council, a bunch of losers looking for a green cause. The coming "amalgamation" will not ... more
- des polson on George Piggins: being too stubborn? Get off George's back. Has he not done enough for the club. We would not be talking about a 21st premiership if it was not ... more
- Gary Anderson on Ice devastating Sydney families The best way to tackle the ice problem is legalise marijuana, have very good education about oral cannabis use and ... more
- Ben on Landmark case on Free Range eggs I feel so sorry for all those poor chickens and I am disgusted that humans are such swines and think it is ok to do that to ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Lower the voting age to 16? For the best results, voting should be for mature, objective people only, who know how to critically think, the age should ... more
- Kevin on Gillard interview a tacky TV ad? Evidently Julia Gillard is a very troubled female of no substance and her darling Ray Martin hates the Australian flag? more
- Tejas on Testing 85c Bread - does it bounce? I didnt even know about that bounce test. But no surprise. Cheap is not always good. I wouldn't buy it. White bread is ... more
- Samuel J on Teen terror suspect had big plans? The ISIS and/or ISIL black rotten damned flag ought to be banned and anyone displaying it in Australia should be either ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Labor in lockstep over fighting ISIL We never learn by history do we? So why do we keep having ourselves on...fighting is in bred in these people, it has been ... more
- Cleangirl on Facing the unknowns in Middle East Ask Australian Moderates what if anything we should do to stop I.S. and then ask them what we should do with those returning ... more
- Join the Q Society on Climate: are we serious enough? I am still waiting for someone to out the mongrels that caused the climate change that produced the evil fossil fuels!The ... more
- Craig on Facing the unknowns in Middle East These actions are not about bringing peace.This war will go longer than any war in history and it has not even been declared ... more
- Craig on Climate: are we serious enough? No we are not serious enough, let's price electricity out the realm of everyone from the so called"middle" class down. ... more
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
PM: you should sack Kevin Rudd
Speculation is mounting of a partyroom leadership showdown between PM Julia Gillard and Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd as soon as next week. Paul Murray reveals why he thinks Kevin Rudd should be sacked immediately.
Paul Murray speaks with former Labor Leader Mark Latham who reveals the real Kevin Rudd has been revealed with a video posted on You Tube of him throwing a tantrum. What does he think will happen regarding a leadership challenge? Will his colleges work with him again in the role of Prime Minister? Should the Prime Minister call a leadership challenge or should she sack him?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
NO ESPRIT DE CORPS-COLONEL ANDREW WILKIE;
Embattled Australia is in the hands of The Three Stooges. Wilkie, Windsor & Oakshott. These 3 stooges never cease to amaze me with their ingrained self-serving stupidity, every time they open their dumb mouths. And to think that self-confessed bully boy Wilkie grovelled in the Officers Mess, all the way up to the rank of Colonel in the Australian Army is a real worry for the Army's very low Officers standards. Imagine going to war and fighting with disgusting, traitor, no esprit de corps Wilkie as your battalion' C.O. alongside the other 2 stooges. No wonder Australia is stuffed being stuffed-up by unpatriotic idiots.Lex Tuesday 21 February, 2012 - 12:28 AM
She wouldn`t dare unless Bob Brown told her to.
If she`d stand up to the Greens and make some thought out responsible policy changes then Keven wouldn`t stand, he`d go straight for his main focus and thats a job on the unelected, unaccountable U.NJohn A Monday 20 February, 2012 - 9:18 PM
JuLIAR should sack Rudd.
He will then go to the back bench & will eventually call a leader ship vote.
If he wins, would the MPs actually resign that have threatened & stated this?
Or would they put up with Rudd just like the obnoxious treacherous Independents continually support the detrimental LIEbor Party?
Kevin Rudd will NOT change the electorates opinion of the LIEbor Unions Extremist Greens Independents Traitors Party.
The fraudulent Carbon SCAM Tax instigated by the moral bullshit of out time Rudd & the sellout Australia asylum open border $billion dollar disgraceful invasion policy by Rudd & JuLIAR, the $billion spending, $80 Billion OFF Budget NBN & $230 Billion debt & the $250Billion debt ceiling all put in place by LIEbor & will continue whether under Rudd or JuLIAR.
ONLY a new election will FIX the problem & allow a govt that WILL serve the people AND JuLIAR & Rudd & everyone of their alliance will be sacked!Another Proud Aussie Monday 20 February, 2012 - 6:08 PM
If Julia sacked Kevin then he would have a reason to challenger her for pm and people would feel once again sorry for him like when she stole the top job from him. Kevin needs to wake-up and just go for it. :) Its only right that he takes it back. Undo a wrong is better than just overlooking it. Heck he can't do any worse :)
Jeffjeff Monday 20 February, 2012 - 5:27 PM
the problem with this government we have got at this time is that they are like a bunch of kids.gillard is a silly giggling little girl and rudd is a spoilt rude little boy.garrett is a insane green could not put a pink batt in a roof.plibersek is out of her depth in health,roxon all she has done is given us some plane fag packaging,swan well he will send us broke,bowen has more boats than p&o,combet thinks the world will fry if we dont tax coal.god i can't go on i am feeling depressed.bazza Monday 20 February, 2012 - 4:30 PM
Stupid Julia Gillard & Co. conspired to inappropriately stab "lost his way" Krudd in the back. Krudd's angry comeback was always going to happen. Krudd is now like the happy big game fisherman, slowly playing, reeling in big slimy mackerels to put on his bbq grill. Krudd is now having fun and whatever happens now, is all good, Krudd is the winner. Krudd and his wife can easily live the life of luxury as a retired Australian Prime Minister. n.b. Krudd wanted the people to have a vote on the fraudulent carbon tax/ets issue! However lia Julia Gillard blatantly tricked, deceived the electorate and rammed in her disgusting carbon tax!Ellie Monday 20 February, 2012 - 3:25 PM