- Skipping breakfast weight loss key?
- 5 years gaol for Oscar Pistorius
- It's Time: Heralded era of new politics
- Anger at teen jihadist's threats
- Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM
- The Whisper: Waste at Tafe
- Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough
- Gough Whitlam: a giant of our time
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
- REALISTIC on Drivers not tested for cocaine use? Well that explains all of the constant madness and road rage etc going on in our streets...so what are our invisible 'police ... more
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
- Troy on Hillsong, more than just a church So tired of hearing from this woman anytime Hillsong is mentioned. She hasn't been there in well over a decade. She couldn't ... more
- Mr Creepy on Are 'fun police' banning everything? We have all seen it. A poodle mounts the leg of a bigger dog. The expression on the poodles face is a little amusing, a ... more
- Voluptuous Hypothesis on Sydney to bathe in blood moon? Just in time to watch the moon die. Blood moon exsanguinated. Eclipse reached totality. Here, north of Dallas, the moon ... more
- Cleangirl on Labor Party 'Headed for the rocks' Labor has to stop the Left-wing senseless rhetoric, and start looking out for the workers, their families and get some ... more
PM: you should sack Kevin Rudd
Speculation is mounting of a partyroom leadership showdown between PM Julia Gillard and Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd as soon as next week. Paul Murray reveals why he thinks Kevin Rudd should be sacked immediately.
Paul Murray speaks with former Labor Leader Mark Latham who reveals the real Kevin Rudd has been revealed with a video posted on You Tube of him throwing a tantrum. What does he think will happen regarding a leadership challenge? Will his colleges work with him again in the role of Prime Minister? Should the Prime Minister call a leadership challenge or should she sack him?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
NO ESPRIT DE CORPS-COLONEL ANDREW WILKIE;
Embattled Australia is in the hands of The Three Stooges. Wilkie, Windsor & Oakshott. These 3 stooges never cease to amaze me with their ingrained self-serving stupidity, every time they open their dumb mouths. And to think that self-confessed bully boy Wilkie grovelled in the Officers Mess, all the way up to the rank of Colonel in the Australian Army is a real worry for the Army's very low Officers standards. Imagine going to war and fighting with disgusting, traitor, no esprit de corps Wilkie as your battalion' C.O. alongside the other 2 stooges. No wonder Australia is stuffed being stuffed-up by unpatriotic idiots.Lex Tuesday 21 February, 2012 - 12:28 AM
She wouldn`t dare unless Bob Brown told her to.
If she`d stand up to the Greens and make some thought out responsible policy changes then Keven wouldn`t stand, he`d go straight for his main focus and thats a job on the unelected, unaccountable U.NJohn A Monday 20 February, 2012 - 9:18 PM
JuLIAR should sack Rudd.
He will then go to the back bench & will eventually call a leader ship vote.
If he wins, would the MPs actually resign that have threatened & stated this?
Or would they put up with Rudd just like the obnoxious treacherous Independents continually support the detrimental LIEbor Party?
Kevin Rudd will NOT change the electorates opinion of the LIEbor Unions Extremist Greens Independents Traitors Party.
The fraudulent Carbon SCAM Tax instigated by the moral bullshit of out time Rudd & the sellout Australia asylum open border $billion dollar disgraceful invasion policy by Rudd & JuLIAR, the $billion spending, $80 Billion OFF Budget NBN & $230 Billion debt & the $250Billion debt ceiling all put in place by LIEbor & will continue whether under Rudd or JuLIAR.
ONLY a new election will FIX the problem & allow a govt that WILL serve the people AND JuLIAR & Rudd & everyone of their alliance will be sacked!Another Proud Aussie Monday 20 February, 2012 - 6:08 PM
If Julia sacked Kevin then he would have a reason to challenger her for pm and people would feel once again sorry for him like when she stole the top job from him. Kevin needs to wake-up and just go for it. :) Its only right that he takes it back. Undo a wrong is better than just overlooking it. Heck he can't do any worse :)
Jeffjeff Monday 20 February, 2012 - 5:27 PM
the problem with this government we have got at this time is that they are like a bunch of kids.gillard is a silly giggling little girl and rudd is a spoilt rude little boy.garrett is a insane green could not put a pink batt in a roof.plibersek is out of her depth in health,roxon all she has done is given us some plane fag packaging,swan well he will send us broke,bowen has more boats than p&o,combet thinks the world will fry if we dont tax coal.god i can't go on i am feeling depressed.bazza Monday 20 February, 2012 - 4:30 PM
Stupid Julia Gillard & Co. conspired to inappropriately stab "lost his way" Krudd in the back. Krudd's angry comeback was always going to happen. Krudd is now like the happy big game fisherman, slowly playing, reeling in big slimy mackerels to put on his bbq grill. Krudd is now having fun and whatever happens now, is all good, Krudd is the winner. Krudd and his wife can easily live the life of luxury as a retired Australian Prime Minister. n.b. Krudd wanted the people to have a vote on the fraudulent carbon tax/ets issue! However lia Julia Gillard blatantly tricked, deceived the electorate and rammed in her disgusting carbon tax!Ellie Monday 20 February, 2012 - 3:25 PM