- Sydney garbage collection suspended
- Bob Carr on Palmer's China tirade
- Finance minister on budget reset
- What price for a little convenience?
- Are we losing to overseas investors?
- Crisis over Palmer China comments
- Senator warns of Chinese invasion
- Clive Palmer drops another clanger
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
- Laurie on Is Joe Hockey too out of touch? What an arrogant, cigar chomping (bad look for our kids) man Hockey is. He is so out of touch with ordinary Australians, and ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Hockey backlash on poor comments Everyone can now see untalented U.N. sloppy Joe's true colours and they are definitely not liking what they see. Lazy and ... more
- Greg O on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? As long as we continue to cram ourselves into a few cities around the coast line, the situation will continue. My wife and ... more
PM's political polls stalling?
The Galaxy Poll released today has found only one in five voters believe Julia Gillard has been completely open and honest over her role in the Australian Workers Union scandal in the early 1990s.
However, most say it won't not change their vote at the next election.
Among Coalition voters, 81 per cent believe Ms Gillard should explain herself over the affair with a statement to Parliament, but only 36 per cent of Labor voters think so.
The poll also says if elections were held now, Tony Abbott would be elected prime minister, with the Coalition at 54 per cent, to 46 per cent for Labor, on a two-party preferred basis. (AAP)
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Australians spend more than half a billion dollars on bottled water each year, despite perfectly good water running from our taps. Clinton Maynard questions why people like bottled water over quality tap water.
There are some shocking drivers on our roads that make you wonder how they gained their licence. Should drivers undergo driver tests every 5 years? Clinton Maynard gives listeners a run through the test.
@Peter, they are no more than two or three actually posting under different names. If you look at their abusive language they all follow the same pattern and the same colourful language.Franco Monday 3 December, 2012 - 10:03 PM
Great to see the Lib tolls out in forcePeter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 2:39 PM
That poll was obviously taken in the ABC canteen at lunch time, that's the only place you would get anybody dumb enough to being the 1 in 5.Peter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 10:39 AM
As soon as Gillard and comrades are deservedly booted out of office, I trust the new integrity based Coalition Government will hold a Royal Commission into it and its equally disgraceful hangers on in some damned Unions - the breeding ground for corruption in my view!Samuel Kyrikos Monday 3 December, 2012 - 9:24 AM
I suppose that lying sneak JuLia will use her same old stunts again in Labors' re-election campaign for 2013...i.e. if you vote for us...there will be no more carbon tax under the government I lead and I will stop the illegals boats still coming and yes East Timor will be used and no more "expert panels" that know bugger all-like Labor. JuLia will lower skyrocketing out of control electricity prices with ac/dc watch, petrol prices with fuel watch and grocery prices too with grocery watch, no more rotten hospital issues with hospital watch and yes education, Labor will make sure that all the brats are finally taught the 3 R's again with education watch and yes of course no more environmental sustainability with green watch. Labor "crap" buy Australian of course and no more Australian farms will be sold to China, even if Bob Carr and Bob Hawke strongly object!! As if JuLia, never again dirty Labor.Justin Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 10:33 PM
Intelligent Australians have given Labor the BIG arse forever. Juliar Gillard/Labor are an absolute disgrace as are all of their low mongrel supporters. People have awaken to lying Gillard and can now easily read between the lines thanks to the revealing reliable evidence that is coming out. I agree that a Royal Commission is absolutely required! Sad to say, but Labor are proven to be clearly not Aussies, anything but...RAKESH Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:38 PM