- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
PM's political polls stalling?
The Galaxy Poll released today has found only one in five voters believe Julia Gillard has been completely open and honest over her role in the Australian Workers Union scandal in the early 1990s.
However, most say it won't not change their vote at the next election.
Among Coalition voters, 81 per cent believe Ms Gillard should explain herself over the affair with a statement to Parliament, but only 36 per cent of Labor voters think so.
The poll also says if elections were held now, Tony Abbott would be elected prime minister, with the Coalition at 54 per cent, to 46 per cent for Labor, on a two-party preferred basis. (AAP)
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Australians spend more than half a billion dollars on bottled water each year, despite perfectly good water running from our taps. Clinton Maynard questions why people like bottled water over quality tap water.
There are some shocking drivers on our roads that make you wonder how they gained their licence. Should drivers undergo driver tests every 5 years? Clinton Maynard gives listeners a run through the test.
@Peter, they are no more than two or three actually posting under different names. If you look at their abusive language they all follow the same pattern and the same colourful language.Franco Monday 3 December, 2012 - 10:03 PM
Great to see the Lib tolls out in forcePeter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 2:39 PM
That poll was obviously taken in the ABC canteen at lunch time, that's the only place you would get anybody dumb enough to being the 1 in 5.Peter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 10:39 AM
As soon as Gillard and comrades are deservedly booted out of office, I trust the new integrity based Coalition Government will hold a Royal Commission into it and its equally disgraceful hangers on in some damned Unions - the breeding ground for corruption in my view!Samuel Kyrikos Monday 3 December, 2012 - 9:24 AM
I suppose that lying sneak JuLia will use her same old stunts again in Labors' re-election campaign for 2013...i.e. if you vote for us...there will be no more carbon tax under the government I lead and I will stop the illegals boats still coming and yes East Timor will be used and no more "expert panels" that know bugger all-like Labor. JuLia will lower skyrocketing out of control electricity prices with ac/dc watch, petrol prices with fuel watch and grocery prices too with grocery watch, no more rotten hospital issues with hospital watch and yes education, Labor will make sure that all the brats are finally taught the 3 R's again with education watch and yes of course no more environmental sustainability with green watch. Labor "crap" buy Australian of course and no more Australian farms will be sold to China, even if Bob Carr and Bob Hawke strongly object!! As if JuLia, never again dirty Labor.Justin Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 10:33 PM
Intelligent Australians have given Labor the BIG arse forever. Juliar Gillard/Labor are an absolute disgrace as are all of their low mongrel supporters. People have awaken to lying Gillard and can now easily read between the lines thanks to the revealing reliable evidence that is coming out. I agree that a Royal Commission is absolutely required! Sad to say, but Labor are proven to be clearly not Aussies, anything but...RAKESH Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:38 PM