- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Will Mike Baird become Premier?
- Have you lost faith in politicians?
- Royal family’s affection for Australia?
- Ralf Fiennes with John & Garry
- No alternative but for Barry to resign?
- Keneally on O’Farrell resignation
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Will Mike Baird become Premier? Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on Will Mike Baird become Premier? Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
- Hank on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Ardent Tony is laying it on a little thick? What else has iffy Barry been up to? Funny how Barry suddenly backflipped on ... more
- Tony on No alternative but for Barry to resign? It takes a man with principles to do what so many others on the opposing side of politics would fight tooth and nail to ... more
- Diana Warren on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I heard the interview with John & Gary this morning & was convinced Barry O'Farrel was being honest in his comments. Now ... more
PM's political polls stalling?
The Galaxy Poll released today has found only one in five voters believe Julia Gillard has been completely open and honest over her role in the Australian Workers Union scandal in the early 1990s.
However, most say it won't not change their vote at the next election.
Among Coalition voters, 81 per cent believe Ms Gillard should explain herself over the affair with a statement to Parliament, but only 36 per cent of Labor voters think so.
The poll also says if elections were held now, Tony Abbott would be elected prime minister, with the Coalition at 54 per cent, to 46 per cent for Labor, on a two-party preferred basis. (AAP)
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Australians spend more than half a billion dollars on bottled water each year, despite perfectly good water running from our taps. Clinton Maynard questions why people like bottled water over quality tap water.
There are some shocking drivers on our roads that make you wonder how they gained their licence. Should drivers undergo driver tests every 5 years? Clinton Maynard gives listeners a run through the test.
@Peter, they are no more than two or three actually posting under different names. If you look at their abusive language they all follow the same pattern and the same colourful language.Franco Monday 3 December, 2012 - 10:03 PM
Great to see the Lib tolls out in forcePeter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 2:39 PM
That poll was obviously taken in the ABC canteen at lunch time, that's the only place you would get anybody dumb enough to being the 1 in 5.Peter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 10:39 AM
As soon as Gillard and comrades are deservedly booted out of office, I trust the new integrity based Coalition Government will hold a Royal Commission into it and its equally disgraceful hangers on in some damned Unions - the breeding ground for corruption in my view!Samuel Kyrikos Monday 3 December, 2012 - 9:24 AM
I suppose that lying sneak JuLia will use her same old stunts again in Labors' re-election campaign for 2013...i.e. if you vote for us...there will be no more carbon tax under the government I lead and I will stop the illegals boats still coming and yes East Timor will be used and no more "expert panels" that know bugger all-like Labor. JuLia will lower skyrocketing out of control electricity prices with ac/dc watch, petrol prices with fuel watch and grocery prices too with grocery watch, no more rotten hospital issues with hospital watch and yes education, Labor will make sure that all the brats are finally taught the 3 R's again with education watch and yes of course no more environmental sustainability with green watch. Labor "crap" buy Australian of course and no more Australian farms will be sold to China, even if Bob Carr and Bob Hawke strongly object!! As if JuLia, never again dirty Labor.Justin Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 10:33 PM
Intelligent Australians have given Labor the BIG arse forever. Juliar Gillard/Labor are an absolute disgrace as are all of their low mongrel supporters. People have awaken to lying Gillard and can now easily read between the lines thanks to the revealing reliable evidence that is coming out. I agree that a Royal Commission is absolutely required! Sad to say, but Labor are proven to be clearly not Aussies, anything but...RAKESH Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:38 PM