- Why do we have tongue twisters?
- Health system needs a checkup?
- Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela
- Mandela was a giant, and a man!
- Nelson Mandela changed the era
- Sydney 500: Mark Skaife on 2UE
- Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela
- Would you pay $580 for the Stones?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ricky on Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela When he was in prison i protested outside south africa house in London.GREAT MAN.All politicians should learn from him.RIP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Lingerie football: is it sexist? I may become a convert to league if my wife lets me!I'm not into watching men play with each other. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? @ ahmed, are you are part of the misinformation society, haven't you been listening to the court reports on the radio about ... more
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
- Peter on Aussie students are falling behind? Doesn't matter how much money you throw at the education system! The student will only be as good as the teacher,teaching ... more
- Jester4212 on Handbook for men on women? This book sounds disgustingly stereotypical for both sexes. I really don't think this lady has a clue. more
PM's political polls stalling?
The Galaxy Poll released today has found only one in five voters believe Julia Gillard has been completely open and honest over her role in the Australian Workers Union scandal in the early 1990s.
However, most say it won't not change their vote at the next election.
Among Coalition voters, 81 per cent believe Ms Gillard should explain herself over the affair with a statement to Parliament, but only 36 per cent of Labor voters think so.
The poll also says if elections were held now, Tony Abbott would be elected prime minister, with the Coalition at 54 per cent, to 46 per cent for Labor, on a two-party preferred basis. (AAP)
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Australians spend more than half a billion dollars on bottled water each year, despite perfectly good water running from our taps. Clinton Maynard questions why people like bottled water over quality tap water.
There are some shocking drivers on our roads that make you wonder how they gained their licence. Should drivers undergo driver tests every 5 years? Clinton Maynard gives listeners a run through the test.
@Peter, they are no more than two or three actually posting under different names. If you look at their abusive language they all follow the same pattern and the same colourful language.Franco Monday 3 December, 2012 - 10:03 PM
Great to see the Lib tolls out in forcePeter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 2:39 PM
That poll was obviously taken in the ABC canteen at lunch time, that's the only place you would get anybody dumb enough to being the 1 in 5.Peter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 10:39 AM
As soon as Gillard and comrades are deservedly booted out of office, I trust the new integrity based Coalition Government will hold a Royal Commission into it and its equally disgraceful hangers on in some damned Unions - the breeding ground for corruption in my view!Samuel Kyrikos Monday 3 December, 2012 - 9:24 AM
I suppose that lying sneak JuLia will use her same old stunts again in Labors' re-election campaign for 2013...i.e. if you vote for us...there will be no more carbon tax under the government I lead and I will stop the illegals boats still coming and yes East Timor will be used and no more "expert panels" that know bugger all-like Labor. JuLia will lower skyrocketing out of control electricity prices with ac/dc watch, petrol prices with fuel watch and grocery prices too with grocery watch, no more rotten hospital issues with hospital watch and yes education, Labor will make sure that all the brats are finally taught the 3 R's again with education watch and yes of course no more environmental sustainability with green watch. Labor "crap" buy Australian of course and no more Australian farms will be sold to China, even if Bob Carr and Bob Hawke strongly object!! As if JuLia, never again dirty Labor.Justin Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 10:33 PM
Intelligent Australians have given Labor the BIG arse forever. Juliar Gillard/Labor are an absolute disgrace as are all of their low mongrel supporters. People have awaken to lying Gillard and can now easily read between the lines thanks to the revealing reliable evidence that is coming out. I agree that a Royal Commission is absolutely required! Sad to say, but Labor are proven to be clearly not Aussies, anything but...RAKESH Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 8:38 PM