- Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped?
- Blue Poles: Gough's art legacy
- Angela's Pics: Your Spring Garden
- Walking again: the stem cell miracle
- Equip police with video cameras
- Truck crash caught on dash cam
- Aussie jihadist signs death warrant?
- Balibo 5 investigation dropped
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
- REALISTIC on Drivers not tested for cocaine use? Well that explains all of the constant madness and road rage etc going on in our streets...so what are our invisible 'police ... more
- CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Fight continues to keep Baghdad We really should be evacuating the horribly persecuted christians and leaving the muslims to fight it out, like they have ... more
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
PM's popularity soars by 10%
The PM's personal standing has soared on the back of her famous misogyny speech. Julia Gillard has a 10% lead over Opposition Leader Tony Abbott as preferred Prime Minister in the latest Nielsen poll.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Parents are calling for teachers to be paid more to attract the best candidates, amid concerns many lack basic spelling skills. A national survey has found 40% of parents have noticed errors on letters sent home.
Should we lift the amount we pay those unemployed? Jason Morrison says the real push should be getting people off benefits. Work is about as we are importing skilled workers. Should there be a time limit in place?
Abbott is this countries only hope and the loony left and the labor neandertals know it! Saying that Turnbull who is more Lbor than most of the Labor front bench is what the Liberals need is nothing more than spin from the Labor dirty tricks department. Labor are scared! very scared!Peter Tuesday 23 October, 2012 - 9:12 AM
@Thel, your post shows you don't have any idea of the economic situation in Europe. If anything Europe is an example of why were better off not going down the path they did. Conservative govts with their austerity campaigns, mismanagement and big-business thuggery tolerant policies have all but destroyed the economies of several countries in Europe. Abbott wanted to do the same here. Thankfully he could not form govt otherwise we would probably have been in the same boat as his those European countries who were ruled by people of his ilk. Mate, put down the Lieberal Party Abuse Manual and start using your head for a change!Terrence Monday 22 October, 2012 - 11:16 PM
"You have a lightweight brain"
Now I see why Abbott appeals to the intellects on this forum!just me Monday 22 October, 2012 - 8:59 PM
Two words - Malcolm Turnbull.
Tony Abbott is a laughable option!just me Monday 22 October, 2012 - 8:05 PM
A commentator was saying the best thing that could happen to Gillard is if Abbott remains as opposition leader until the election. But you have to look at those around him. There is no one substantial there. Hockey tries but goofs it up more often than not. Rob has completely shut up after making mistakes with figures. Bishop shows up occasionally to nod behind Abbott. Mirabella is there only to defend Abbott's credentials with women. Morrison is a parrot touting the same lines again and again. The only person who has brains - Turnbull, has been kept away. Are these the people who are advising him?Terrence Monday 22 October, 2012 - 6:13 PM
The only thing light weight around these comments is your brain James W, also posting as other Imbeciles, roger, Bob Lord, just me & who knows who else the bloke is a Labor Stooge, Goon you name itPeter B Monday 22 October, 2012 - 5:34 PM