- Ban the burqa in parliament house?
- Burqa ban only for parliament house?
- More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney
- Who will win the NRL Grand Final?
- Should we extend daylight saving?
- Fuel theft adding to petrol costs
- Do you like Daylight Saving?
- Nominate the worst road in Sydney
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- WHEN IN ROME... on Ban the burqa in parliament house? For very good reason France banned the burqa and the the European Court of Human Rights agreed! We will one day do the same, ... more
- peter on More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney yep more access to your computer , they need everyone connectednow would be the time to put tape over your camera and cover ... more
- Tejas on Nominate the worst road in Sydney All roads that have awkward placed drain holes. Seriously. Instead of being right in the middle of the lane or right on the ... more
- Cleangirl on Ban the burqa in parliament house? Natasha Stott-Despoja thinks it`s ok, argues that it`s ok, so we know it`s a loopy idea to let people wear full face ... more
- Sam on Nominate the worst road in Sydney Pennant Hills Rd by far. So frustrating when your exiting the M1 & then have to sit in bumper to bumper traffic until you ... more
- peter on Ban the burqa in parliament house? if it is not good enough for parliament it is not good enough for our streets where most australians are why protect the ... more
- Marge on Burqa ban only for parliament house? We already have laws which dictate what is acceptable attire to be worn in public in this country. For example it is against ... more
- Jo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? So PM Tony Abbott thinks it should be banned in Parliament but not in a bank or the footie or any large gathering of ... more
- Jester4212 on Burqa ban only for parliament house? It should extend to anywhere where facial recognition is or may be required (like a bank). Exactly like people with hoodies ... more
- By Jingo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? No fear campaign . Just trying to keep us Aussies safe and give us a better place to live . Now the majority agree with that ... more
- James on Burqa ban only for parliament house? Criminal Ned Kelly wore a burqa and that didn't end well. Psychology maintains that an important part of human interaction ... more
- COMMON SENSE... on Burqa ban only for parliament house? You can't wear a motor cycle helmet into Parliament House so what's the difference . No burqa, no balaclava, no helmets, no ... more
- michael mazur on Lives lost serving the community What i got from that is that you don't pursue a hoon, just get his number, if you can't, too bad, as it won't be the just ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should we present our ID to vote? Our current shabbily abused electoral process clearly needs major reform. It is essential that we provide appropriate ... more
- James W on Nominate the worst road in Sydney The one heading north. Queenslander!!!! more
- Ben on Should we present our ID to vote? What ID?? more
- Cleangirl on Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic Yes we are fortunate most are not devout. more
- Craig on Should we present our ID to vote? It is the people who count them that we should be watching, google the latest Scottish vote and see what you think! more
- Join the Q Society on Drivers oblivious to their surrounds Most drivers are also oblivious to the road rules!http://www.youtube.com/dashcam55 more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic We shouldn't panic, because US President Obama last week said that "islam teaches peace"? more
PM's popularity soars by 10%
The PM's personal standing has soared on the back of her famous misogyny speech. Julia Gillard has a 10% lead over Opposition Leader Tony Abbott as preferred Prime Minister in the latest Nielsen poll.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Parents are calling for teachers to be paid more to attract the best candidates, amid concerns many lack basic spelling skills. A national survey has found 40% of parents have noticed errors on letters sent home.
Should we lift the amount we pay those unemployed? Jason Morrison says the real push should be getting people off benefits. Work is about as we are importing skilled workers. Should there be a time limit in place?
Abbott is this countries only hope and the loony left and the labor neandertals know it! Saying that Turnbull who is more Lbor than most of the Labor front bench is what the Liberals need is nothing more than spin from the Labor dirty tricks department. Labor are scared! very scared!Peter Tuesday 23 October, 2012 - 9:12 AM
@Thel, your post shows you don't have any idea of the economic situation in Europe. If anything Europe is an example of why were better off not going down the path they did. Conservative govts with their austerity campaigns, mismanagement and big-business thuggery tolerant policies have all but destroyed the economies of several countries in Europe. Abbott wanted to do the same here. Thankfully he could not form govt otherwise we would probably have been in the same boat as his those European countries who were ruled by people of his ilk. Mate, put down the Lieberal Party Abuse Manual and start using your head for a change!Terrence Monday 22 October, 2012 - 11:16 PM
"You have a lightweight brain"
Now I see why Abbott appeals to the intellects on this forum!just me Monday 22 October, 2012 - 8:59 PM
Two words - Malcolm Turnbull.
Tony Abbott is a laughable option!just me Monday 22 October, 2012 - 8:05 PM
A commentator was saying the best thing that could happen to Gillard is if Abbott remains as opposition leader until the election. But you have to look at those around him. There is no one substantial there. Hockey tries but goofs it up more often than not. Rob has completely shut up after making mistakes with figures. Bishop shows up occasionally to nod behind Abbott. Mirabella is there only to defend Abbott's credentials with women. Morrison is a parrot touting the same lines again and again. The only person who has brains - Turnbull, has been kept away. Are these the people who are advising him?Terrence Monday 22 October, 2012 - 6:13 PM
The only thing light weight around these comments is your brain James W, also posting as other Imbeciles, roger, Bob Lord, just me & who knows who else the bloke is a Labor Stooge, Goon you name itPeter B Monday 22 October, 2012 - 5:34 PM