- Harnessing the power of social media
- "Islam" absent over UK terrorism?
- Vivid Sydney lights up the CBD
- Was the Warner fine appropriate?
- Tom Richards, Wallaby Warrior
- Call to ban live sporting odds on TV
- Protecting against insidious terrorism
- Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- sara Rafi on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Islam is absent because Islam is a religion that promotes universal justice and peace Mr Morisson but you obviously do not ... more
- Dave on Ford to cut production in Australia Having worked for the FMC itself in various wages & Salaried positions.. I got to say its the BEST company I've had the ... more
- Dave on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Sorry.. but NO.. we are currently being invaded by the Islamic community in a systematic implanting of culturally ... more
- Jack Gold on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Islam is missing because Islam condemns such barbaric killings.Please read about Islam before making such twisted and racist ... more
- Jashua Badran on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Jason Morrison is a renowned racist who hates muslims and islam.If he is so interested in islam then he must convert to ... more
- sanza on Protecting against insidious terrorism Peter, you are right, one cannot have a rational and sensible outcome with hate mongers and creeps like you and Bin laden. more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Our elected politicians and indeed the media too, are encouraging the terrorists jihad war against the world. Islam is ... more
- paulo on Protecting against insidious terrorism HEY guess whatIm a muslim and not a terrorist.wow how weird is thatTired of these stupid comments putting all muslims in the ... more
- paulo on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW When my dad was dying of cancer he was told they couldnt help him pass on.He said angrily that they treated dogs better .He ... more
- yusuf on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Every act of extremism is evil. Whether its verbal or physical.@Paulo, you are correct.This evil act is deplorable so are ... more
- Wobblyone on Ford to cut production in Australia Well said Peter. But why are we not making an Aussie car, electric if you like, from the ground up and exporting something ... more
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And now the ACTU come charging in on their white donkey, guns ablazing seeing who they can hit in a ridiculous attempt to ... more
- peter on Was the Warner fine appropriate? Cricket, football, soccer, racing just about any sport these days is subject to bizarre and draconian laws of conduct that ... more
- Simon on Ford to cut production in Australia communism in the making. So who controls it all? lets not be niave about this. more
- Peter on Protecting against insidious terrorism Of course there will be copycat attacks, the followers of the religion of peace believe that everyone that does not believe ... more
- CARMEN on Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke The passing of Mrs. Hazel Hawke has really saddened me...I had a lot of respect for this wonderful person who always came ... more
- Douglas on Ford to cut production in Australia At least the workers are getting 3 years notice, better then 3 days more
- Keith A Tudor on 19 new charges against Thomson And so the charges pour in and are added to the mass of other charges already preferred against this joker - yet it drags on ... more
- Samuel Kyrikos on Ford to cut production in Australia I agree this has been coming your years. Little or no productivity and vehicle improvements. I believe the trade unionists ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Robert.I studied history and most people know that the nazis wanted to dominate europe .They also murdered ... more
PM's popularity soars by 10%
The PM's personal standing has soared on the back of her famous misogyny speech. Julia Gillard has a 10% lead over Opposition Leader Tony Abbott as preferred Prime Minister in the latest Nielsen poll.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Parents are calling for teachers to be paid more to attract the best candidates, amid concerns many lack basic spelling skills. A national survey has found 40% of parents have noticed errors on letters sent home.
Should we lift the amount we pay those unemployed? Jason Morrison says the real push should be getting people off benefits. Work is about as we are importing skilled workers. Should there be a time limit in place?
Abbott is this countries only hope and the loony left and the labor neandertals know it! Saying that Turnbull who is more Lbor than most of the Labor front bench is what the Liberals need is nothing more than spin from the Labor dirty tricks department. Labor are scared! very scared!Peter Tuesday 23 October, 2012 - 9:12 AM
@Thel, your post shows you don't have any idea of the economic situation in Europe. If anything Europe is an example of why were better off not going down the path they did. Conservative govts with their austerity campaigns, mismanagement and big-business thuggery tolerant policies have all but destroyed the economies of several countries in Europe. Abbott wanted to do the same here. Thankfully he could not form govt otherwise we would probably have been in the same boat as his those European countries who were ruled by people of his ilk. Mate, put down the Lieberal Party Abuse Manual and start using your head for a change!Terrence Monday 22 October, 2012 - 11:16 PM
"You have a lightweight brain"
Now I see why Abbott appeals to the intellects on this forum!just me Monday 22 October, 2012 - 8:59 PM
Two words - Malcolm Turnbull.
Tony Abbott is a laughable option!just me Monday 22 October, 2012 - 8:05 PM
A commentator was saying the best thing that could happen to Gillard is if Abbott remains as opposition leader until the election. But you have to look at those around him. There is no one substantial there. Hockey tries but goofs it up more often than not. Rob has completely shut up after making mistakes with figures. Bishop shows up occasionally to nod behind Abbott. Mirabella is there only to defend Abbott's credentials with women. Morrison is a parrot touting the same lines again and again. The only person who has brains - Turnbull, has been kept away. Are these the people who are advising him?Terrence Monday 22 October, 2012 - 6:13 PM
The only thing light weight around these comments is your brain James W, also posting as other Imbeciles, roger, Bob Lord, just me & who knows who else the bloke is a Labor Stooge, Goon you name itPeter B Monday 22 October, 2012 - 5:34 PM