- War looming in the Middle East
- My religion needs fixing?
- Extremists the enemy of Islam
- Drug action in female prisons
- Bali arrest may affect Corby bail
- News Forum with Angela Catterns
- Regional relocation grants scrapped
- Bizarre evidence at union hearings
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Does it matter? What is clear is that they were both better than the current one. more
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
- Cleangirl on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? He didn`t think before he spoke. So how about we ask the Judiciary why nearly all sex offences involving a child rarely get ... more
- Samuel J on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? This man is just a silly big fool. And the so called Vatican transferred this dunce to their Vatican thinking they would get ... more
- Tejas on Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge Good on you Justin and to Brad Hazzard for accepting the challenge. That was a touching tribute to your mate, all in the ... more
- Angela Coombes on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Thia man is not worthy of his rank. It is little wonder right thinking people are deserting the Catholic church with this ... more
- Tony on Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger You know you are on the right track and doing the right thing when so many of these lunk heads complain. All these measures ... more
Police investigate soccer brawl
Police have seized a chisel, a spanner and a soccer flag post - as they investigate an ugly brawl at a Wilmott football game. Stuart Bocking reveals up to 30-people of Sudanse background were involved.
One-man is in hospital with a stab wound and four-more have head wounds
Chief Inspector Bill Pearce has told Stuart Bocking they're still working out what caused the brawl.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sydney’s housing affordability is at its best in many years, but not compared to several decades ago. 41% of our take home wage is spent on the mortgage according to recent research that George & Paul reveal.
Elderly people and those living alone have in the past slipped off our radar in a handful of cases. Now comes a monitoring system that will hopefully see this become a thing of the past as George & Paul reveal.
Why doesn't the stupid police force seek legislation for an on-the-spot fine of $2000 dollars for any brawl where even a most minor injury is attained. If the victim is conveyed to hospital and receives medical treatment the fine should be $5000 including Ambulance and Police personnel attendance expenses. Not to be covered either by medicare but rather the boofheaded assailant. Now that is fighting fire with fire in my view. Lets get strong with these useless drunken drug affected bastards.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 3 December, 2012 - 5:51 PM
Leave the angst back in the old country kidsPeter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 2:36 PM
What does anybody expect?
We let them in, they bring their problems and cultural conflicts with them, then we turn around and cry when it happens. Kick them out, if they want to turn Australia into a carbon copy of their pathetic homeland let them fight it out over there without the dole money we fork out.Peter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 10:37 AM