- Search for mystery of flight MH370
- Mark Bosnich on his career at the net
- Hotseat: OK to profit off WWI?
- Aussies to zap space junk with lasers?
- Vivid Sydney set to be biggest yet!
- Making TV soapies in a war zone?
- Buy local: vote with your wallet
- Tony Abbott surges in the polls
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David Hoffman on Is terrorism behind missing plane? I am looking at this event through the lens of being a lifelong student of human behaviour. I know enough to believe that, ... more
- Gary on Too late to stop climate change now? I simply let the facts talk to me and as Garry Linnell stated it was warmer 27 years ago. So where is the evidence of ... more
- helen on Scrap the My School website? Hello Angela, have just read Peter 'Fitz' remarks re your morning show. Agree! you are a delight to tune into each ... more
- David T. on Do we still need a Women's Day? In my experience, every day is Women's Day. more
- David T. on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? How "bloody" stupid. Government, stay out of our lives. more
- David T. on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali Break another country's laws and you can expect to be treated according to their law. I have no sympathy for thede ... more
- Rod M on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali To me it seems very clear why journos are being booted out of Bali. Their courts expect people to abide by the spirit and ... more
- Mary on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? What a waste of the tax payers money, why not give it to hospitals... they need it more. more
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
Police investigate soccer brawl
Police have seized a chisel, a spanner and a soccer flag post - as they investigate an ugly brawl at a Wilmott football game. Stuart Bocking reveals up to 30-people of Sudanse background were involved.
One-man is in hospital with a stab wound and four-more have head wounds
Chief Inspector Bill Pearce has told Stuart Bocking they're still working out what caused the brawl.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sydney’s housing affordability is at its best in many years, but not compared to several decades ago. 41% of our take home wage is spent on the mortgage according to recent research that George & Paul reveal.
Elderly people and those living alone have in the past slipped off our radar in a handful of cases. Now comes a monitoring system that will hopefully see this become a thing of the past as George & Paul reveal.
Why doesn't the stupid police force seek legislation for an on-the-spot fine of $2000 dollars for any brawl where even a most minor injury is attained. If the victim is conveyed to hospital and receives medical treatment the fine should be $5000 including Ambulance and Police personnel attendance expenses. Not to be covered either by medicare but rather the boofheaded assailant. Now that is fighting fire with fire in my view. Lets get strong with these useless drunken drug affected bastards.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 3 December, 2012 - 5:51 PM
Leave the angst back in the old country kidsPeter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 2:36 PM
What does anybody expect?
We let them in, they bring their problems and cultural conflicts with them, then we turn around and cry when it happens. Kick them out, if they want to turn Australia into a carbon copy of their pathetic homeland let them fight it out over there without the dole money we fork out.Peter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 10:37 AM