- Nova Peris sets back race relations?
- 2UE Summer of Cricket
- Pop to Popism at Art Gallery of NSW
- New Gold Opal card for Seniors
- Men now reluctant to help kids?
- Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate
- Recycling everyday food scraps
- Joe Hockey's spat at red tape
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
- Paul on Why no fines for smoke butt tossers? Yes it does bug me when people throw their cigarette butts, thats why I've videoed these idiots to embarrass them on ... more
- Cleangirl on Why no fines for smoke butt tossers? or Cyclists running red lights, cars not using blinkers, people eating on the train, allowing dogs on ovals, dogs in school ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Why no fines for smoke butt tossers? I have on occasions got out of my car picked up the lit butt and tossed it onto their back seat and once I dropped it into ... more
Police investigate soccer brawl
Police have seized a chisel, a spanner and a soccer flag post - as they investigate an ugly brawl at a Wilmott football game. Stuart Bocking reveals up to 30-people of Sudanse background were involved.
One-man is in hospital with a stab wound and four-more have head wounds
Chief Inspector Bill Pearce has told Stuart Bocking they're still working out what caused the brawl.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sydney’s housing affordability is at its best in many years, but not compared to several decades ago. 41% of our take home wage is spent on the mortgage according to recent research that George & Paul reveal.
Elderly people and those living alone have in the past slipped off our radar in a handful of cases. Now comes a monitoring system that will hopefully see this become a thing of the past as George & Paul reveal.
Why doesn't the stupid police force seek legislation for an on-the-spot fine of $2000 dollars for any brawl where even a most minor injury is attained. If the victim is conveyed to hospital and receives medical treatment the fine should be $5000 including Ambulance and Police personnel attendance expenses. Not to be covered either by medicare but rather the boofheaded assailant. Now that is fighting fire with fire in my view. Lets get strong with these useless drunken drug affected bastards.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 3 December, 2012 - 5:51 PM
Leave the angst back in the old country kidsPeter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 2:36 PM
What does anybody expect?
We let them in, they bring their problems and cultural conflicts with them, then we turn around and cry when it happens. Kick them out, if they want to turn Australia into a carbon copy of their pathetic homeland let them fight it out over there without the dole money we fork out.Peter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 10:37 AM