- Earth missed catastrophe by a week
- Asylum seekers heading to mainland
- Women still face work discrimination
- Do we all have psychic connections?
- Home lost to real estate fraudsters
- A week of horror over flight MH17
- Time for serious debate on euthanasia
- Bus crash kills one injures dozens
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? @Craig you purposely omitted Russian armed and Russian trained killers did this...what is your agenda here? more
- Gary on Abbott copping Senate body blows If the PPL for everyone is such a bad thing, waste of effort and doesn't achieve anything in regards to workplace ... more
- Samuel J James on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said indeed. And Vladimar Putin, the KGB thug and temporary President of Russia has given as much help to the ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: Putin behind the attack? It can be assumed that Putin, the KGB thug is imitating one of his equal coward and former President of the Soviet Union, ... more
- Samuel J on A week of horror over flight MH17 Putin, the KGB thug is convicted in absentia - Please God. more
- stevo on Time for serious debate on euthanasia Legalise Euthanasia for those with 6 months to live if doctors and family want.My dad asked to be given and injection as he ... more
- Cleangirl on Bus crash kills one injures dozens Get bicycles OUT of bus lanes for a start. more
- Jonathon L Benson on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The sickening pictures of the filthy train leaving Ukraine with the bodies of many of these multi-national souls on board, ... more
- Samuel J on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill The do-gooders will probably get their way with this and it will be sadly regected. We have no leadership here in nsw so let ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said. The victims even after death did not receive any dignity at all from the Russian and Ukraine ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why do we need childcare subsidies @Greg O - you are absolutely correct. It is this 'gimmie, gimmie' nonsense and nanny State mentality that is thoroughly ... more
- Kimber on MH17: the long journey home A heartfelt thank you to the Netherlands in appreciation for finally giving some dignity to the victims of flight MH17. more
- Craig on MH17: Putin behind the attack? If America has proof why have they not shown it? The Ukraine air traffic control tapes have been confiscated by the State ... more
- Greta on New Times for Weekend Shows Fantastic to hear Tim coming on earlier - love his show, has interesting segments, would love to hear more of the gardening ... more
- Craig on MH17: Putin behind the attack? @Shot down, You would also believe pigs fly.There is a lot more to this, have you seen Russia's reply yesterday? Radar of ... more
- Angela Coombes on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? I don't feel sorry for her at all. Apart from her big mouth which shoots off without thinking first this galloot is ... more
- Keith A Tudor on MH17: Putin behind the attack? I firmly believe the utterly expensive anti-aircraft missile fired at Malaysian Airlines Passenger Jet MH17 and which ... more
- Samuel J on Sydney suffering too many councils @Angry Ratepayer - I agree. Councils' charter needs to be redrawn and be in simple terms to cut out this continuous ... more
- G. Parker on Jacqui Lambie 'an everyday person' This woman is a disgrace... she isn't talking to the ladies at the local RSL club, but AUSTRALIA! How can someone with this ... more
- Sheila Freeman on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Now where is Tania and the rest of the Labour party who are always ready to criticise the Libs - totally inappropriate ... more
Police investigate soccer brawl
Police have seized a chisel, a spanner and a soccer flag post - as they investigate an ugly brawl at a Wilmott football game. Stuart Bocking reveals up to 30-people of Sudanse background were involved.
One-man is in hospital with a stab wound and four-more have head wounds
Chief Inspector Bill Pearce has told Stuart Bocking they're still working out what caused the brawl.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sydney’s housing affordability is at its best in many years, but not compared to several decades ago. 41% of our take home wage is spent on the mortgage according to recent research that George & Paul reveal.
Elderly people and those living alone have in the past slipped off our radar in a handful of cases. Now comes a monitoring system that will hopefully see this become a thing of the past as George & Paul reveal.
Why doesn't the stupid police force seek legislation for an on-the-spot fine of $2000 dollars for any brawl where even a most minor injury is attained. If the victim is conveyed to hospital and receives medical treatment the fine should be $5000 including Ambulance and Police personnel attendance expenses. Not to be covered either by medicare but rather the boofheaded assailant. Now that is fighting fire with fire in my view. Lets get strong with these useless drunken drug affected bastards.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 3 December, 2012 - 5:51 PM
Leave the angst back in the old country kidsPeter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 2:36 PM
What does anybody expect?
We let them in, they bring their problems and cultural conflicts with them, then we turn around and cry when it happens. Kick them out, if they want to turn Australia into a carbon copy of their pathetic homeland let them fight it out over there without the dole money we fork out.Peter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 10:37 AM