- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Police investigate soccer brawl
Police have seized a chisel, a spanner and a soccer flag post - as they investigate an ugly brawl at a Wilmott football game. Stuart Bocking reveals up to 30-people of Sudanse background were involved.
One-man is in hospital with a stab wound and four-more have head wounds
Chief Inspector Bill Pearce has told Stuart Bocking they're still working out what caused the brawl.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sydney’s housing affordability is at its best in many years, but not compared to several decades ago. 41% of our take home wage is spent on the mortgage according to recent research that George & Paul reveal.
Elderly people and those living alone have in the past slipped off our radar in a handful of cases. Now comes a monitoring system that will hopefully see this become a thing of the past as George & Paul reveal.
Why doesn't the stupid police force seek legislation for an on-the-spot fine of $2000 dollars for any brawl where even a most minor injury is attained. If the victim is conveyed to hospital and receives medical treatment the fine should be $5000 including Ambulance and Police personnel attendance expenses. Not to be covered either by medicare but rather the boofheaded assailant. Now that is fighting fire with fire in my view. Lets get strong with these useless drunken drug affected bastards.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 3 December, 2012 - 5:51 PM
Leave the angst back in the old country kidsPeter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 2:36 PM
What does anybody expect?
We let them in, they bring their problems and cultural conflicts with them, then we turn around and cry when it happens. Kick them out, if they want to turn Australia into a carbon copy of their pathetic homeland let them fight it out over there without the dole money we fork out.Peter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 10:37 AM