- PM hasn't made the case for war?
- John & Garry on MH370 theory
- Sydney's rising horror road accidents
- Safety cameras need a re-think?
- Jamie Soward on tight Panthers win
- MH370: Pilot crashed ghost plane?
- The Whisper: Counterfeit $50 notes
- Bosses cry poor as wages freeze
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
- G, Robertson on Revenue rise in speed cameras Very selective use of words in this conversation. You have to look at where the newer camera locations are to bring this ... more
- molly on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque According to a study, 73% of all Moroccans and Turks in the Netherlands are of the opinion that those who go to Syria to ... more
- Ben on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque That is stupid.First of all it will be impossible to legally do and secondly it will only serve to make the flag more ... more
- Greg O on PM again overseas: trip #11 Total numbers are meaningless. Before we start jumping up and down, have a look at where he went and why. If there are any ... more
- Keith A Tudor on US expanding role in Middle East Good job. But a little too late Mr Obama due to your serious procrastination son. more
Police investigate soccer brawl
Police have seized a chisel, a spanner and a soccer flag post - as they investigate an ugly brawl at a Wilmott football game. Stuart Bocking reveals up to 30-people of Sudanse background were involved.
One-man is in hospital with a stab wound and four-more have head wounds
Chief Inspector Bill Pearce has told Stuart Bocking they're still working out what caused the brawl.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sydney’s housing affordability is at its best in many years, but not compared to several decades ago. 41% of our take home wage is spent on the mortgage according to recent research that George & Paul reveal.
Elderly people and those living alone have in the past slipped off our radar in a handful of cases. Now comes a monitoring system that will hopefully see this become a thing of the past as George & Paul reveal.
Why doesn't the stupid police force seek legislation for an on-the-spot fine of $2000 dollars for any brawl where even a most minor injury is attained. If the victim is conveyed to hospital and receives medical treatment the fine should be $5000 including Ambulance and Police personnel attendance expenses. Not to be covered either by medicare but rather the boofheaded assailant. Now that is fighting fire with fire in my view. Lets get strong with these useless drunken drug affected bastards.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 3 December, 2012 - 5:51 PM
Leave the angst back in the old country kidsPeter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 2:36 PM
What does anybody expect?
We let them in, they bring their problems and cultural conflicts with them, then we turn around and cry when it happens. Kick them out, if they want to turn Australia into a carbon copy of their pathetic homeland let them fight it out over there without the dole money we fork out.Peter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 10:37 AM