- Royal tour: what it meant for us?
- Anzac Day: Lest We Forget
- Father hugs man who killed daughter
- Anzac Day two-up: where to play?
- Time for Charles to be King?
- Why are pensioners in the pinch?
- Taxi driver anger at ridesharing app
- Can you impersonate the PM?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Cleangirl on Time for Charles to be King? We all know Charles is a dill, the Queen should bypass him for William. more
- Tangled Web on Why are pensioners in the pinch? Well that blatant hypocrite, no "heavy lifting" for big Joe Hockey, him and Tony Abbott need to look in the mirror. Big Joe ... more
- Julie on Why are pensioners in the pinch? I heard a caller on radio today suggest that the blowout in Age Pensions is due to the increase in single age pensioners. ... more
- Greg O on Get set for a brutal budget? adriano. Back in about 2007 just before the financial crisis hit us a little and the Northern Hemisphere a lot, the rich ... more
- Bao Tran on Get set for a brutal budget? I think the government has it wrong with the medicare co-payment. Everyone should be entitled to "free" GP or emergency ... more
- Tony on Get set for a brutal budget? Better than spending what we don't have and burdening future generations with paying back Labor's drunken sailor policies! ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Get set for a brutal budget? I trust the budget of Hockey's will seriously address the utterly overstaffed Australian public service. It needs an axe ... more
- Tony on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Take a pill guys! this is a already funded purchase and is bi-partisan, granted these aircraft are pricy and have problems, ... more
- adriano on Get set for a brutal budget? Watch libs cut budget for the poor while the rich are spared. more
- adriano on 20 police officers charged this year Cops are whiter than white.How do they reflect more than 200 nationalities in Aus? more
- Samuel J on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? @ Tangled Web posting here - you are tangled alright. Utterly stupid comments you have made. Open your eyes and look at the ... more
- Greg O on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bill seems to be caught in the middle here. He knows what the Party wants but he has to try and present an image that will ... more
- Greg O on 20 police officers charged this year Only 20? Many years ago a young police officer was presenting a road safety lecture to the staff where I was working. One ... more
- Greg O on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? I can remember in my school days seeing Mustang, Meteor and Vampire fighters flying around. They were followed by the Sabre ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on 20 police officers charged this year Yes. It is one set of standards for them and another set of clear laws for us citizens. The management of police should be ... more
- Cleangirl on 20 police officers charged this year Standards are low, Tattoos, fatties, shorties, light weights and facial hair. The males aren`t much better. more
- Cleangirl on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? That's half what Indonesia spends, and we give them financial aid. more
- Jessica on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Lets get "relaxed and comfortable" once again with honest John Howard and competent Peter Costello back. I'm not feeling too ... more
- Tangled Web on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Well now you can see why the inconsiderate Liberal government are so unnecessarily hitting Australians with an additional ... more
- Tangled Web on Anzac Day: will it always be sacred? Sadly I can recall when Anzac Day was truly sacred, entirely unlike now. It was a full day public holiday, not a quick less ... more
Police investigate soccer brawl
Police have seized a chisel, a spanner and a soccer flag post - as they investigate an ugly brawl at a Wilmott football game. Stuart Bocking reveals up to 30-people of Sudanse background were involved.
One-man is in hospital with a stab wound and four-more have head wounds
Chief Inspector Bill Pearce has told Stuart Bocking they're still working out what caused the brawl.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sydney’s housing affordability is at its best in many years, but not compared to several decades ago. 41% of our take home wage is spent on the mortgage according to recent research that George & Paul reveal.
Elderly people and those living alone have in the past slipped off our radar in a handful of cases. Now comes a monitoring system that will hopefully see this become a thing of the past as George & Paul reveal.
Why doesn't the stupid police force seek legislation for an on-the-spot fine of $2000 dollars for any brawl where even a most minor injury is attained. If the victim is conveyed to hospital and receives medical treatment the fine should be $5000 including Ambulance and Police personnel attendance expenses. Not to be covered either by medicare but rather the boofheaded assailant. Now that is fighting fire with fire in my view. Lets get strong with these useless drunken drug affected bastards.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 3 December, 2012 - 5:51 PM
Leave the angst back in the old country kidsPeter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 2:36 PM
What does anybody expect?
We let them in, they bring their problems and cultural conflicts with them, then we turn around and cry when it happens. Kick them out, if they want to turn Australia into a carbon copy of their pathetic homeland let them fight it out over there without the dole money we fork out.Peter Monday 3 December, 2012 - 10:37 AM