- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Police to move on priest 'cover up'
There are fresh claims this morning three-of Australia's most senior Catholic Church figures concealed the sexual assaults of young girls in the Hunter Valley.
According to the Herald, police believe the trio knew of the actions of a convicted paedophile priest as far back as 1993, but didn't report him for ten-years.
The senior priests are accused of being involved in a secret and speedy operation to "de-frock" him in 2005, when learning of the abuse.
John Stanley on a landmark case that could expose the church to a new wave of criminal prosecution.
He speaks with Anthony Stevens, Brother in Law of John Pirona, a victim of one of the Hunter's most notorious paedophile priests, who took his life last week.
He is calling for a Royal Commission.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
More scandalous allegations have been aired in the case between parliamentary speaker Peter Slipper and his former staffer. Jason Morrison questions why the accusations are only coming to ground now.
Are human beings responsible for climate change? John Stanley with prominent sceptic Richard Muller who has now reversed course. He now believes that greenhouse gases are responsible for global warming.
Emmanuel, undoubtedly the lefties, Greens and other general God-haters will have their axes to grind. However, there is more to this protest against corrupt clergy than just a face-off with the above. Though it may disappoint you, it is a question of the rule of law in our society and not merely the sole province of the Catholic heirachy to dismissively Absolve abberant misfits from amongst their ranks, (if not otherwise merely as an ordinary institutional cover up exercise). Praise God that the civil authorities now have their lawful edicts to administer!cc Saturday 4 August, 2012 - 1:18 PM
The widespread cover up of paedophiles is clearly everywhere in many, many respected close circles, professions and groups and even within some families. There is an obvious agenda, a concerted attack on the anti-homosexual marriage and anti-abortion Catholic Church, by some sections of the hate Catholics, atheist media.Emmanuel Tuesday 31 July, 2012 - 12:18 PM