- David Suchet: The Last Confession
- Labor in lockstep over fighting ISIL
- Rozelle store owner arrested
- Cop car crash into Smithfield home
- Bob Carr on his fallout with Gillard
- ISIL call to arms: kill Australians
- The Whisper: Oz Post changes
- Facing the unknowns in Middle East
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Labor in lockstep over fighting ISIL We never learn by history do we? So why do we keep having ourselves on...fighting is in bred in these people, it has been ... more
- Cleangirl on Facing the unknowns in Middle East Ask Australian Moderates what if anything we should do to stop I.S. and then ask them what we should do with those returning ... more
- Join the Q Society on Climate: are we serious enough? I am still waiting for someone to out the mongrels that caused the climate change that produced the evil fossil fuels!The ... more
- Craig on Facing the unknowns in Middle East These actions are not about bringing peace.This war will go longer than any war in history and it has not even been declared ... more
- Craig on Climate: are we serious enough? No we are not serious enough, let's price electricity out the realm of everyone from the so called"middle" class down. ... more
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
- I propose new Middle East laws on Not in the name of religion 50 years of relentless vicious abuse is enough. I will not stand idly by and allow that abuse to destroy the next generation ... more
- Robert on Not in the name of religion Not about religion? Yeah right. You keep telling yourself that Tim. Its about Islam mate, take the blinkers off. more
- Join the Q Society on Not in the name of religion Tim, this is pure IslamQuran 8:12ShakirWhen your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who ... more
- Davo on Not in the name of religion Nailed it Tim. more
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
Police to move on priest 'cover up'
There are fresh claims this morning three-of Australia's most senior Catholic Church figures concealed the sexual assaults of young girls in the Hunter Valley.
According to the Herald, police believe the trio knew of the actions of a convicted paedophile priest as far back as 1993, but didn't report him for ten-years.
The senior priests are accused of being involved in a secret and speedy operation to "de-frock" him in 2005, when learning of the abuse.
John Stanley on a landmark case that could expose the church to a new wave of criminal prosecution.
He speaks with Anthony Stevens, Brother in Law of John Pirona, a victim of one of the Hunter's most notorious paedophile priests, who took his life last week.
He is calling for a Royal Commission.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
More scandalous allegations have been aired in the case between parliamentary speaker Peter Slipper and his former staffer. Jason Morrison questions why the accusations are only coming to ground now.
Are human beings responsible for climate change? John Stanley with prominent sceptic Richard Muller who has now reversed course. He now believes that greenhouse gases are responsible for global warming.
Emmanuel, undoubtedly the lefties, Greens and other general God-haters will have their axes to grind. However, there is more to this protest against corrupt clergy than just a face-off with the above. Though it may disappoint you, it is a question of the rule of law in our society and not merely the sole province of the Catholic heirachy to dismissively Absolve abberant misfits from amongst their ranks, (if not otherwise merely as an ordinary institutional cover up exercise). Praise God that the civil authorities now have their lawful edicts to administer!cc Saturday 4 August, 2012 - 1:18 PM
The widespread cover up of paedophiles is clearly everywhere in many, many respected close circles, professions and groups and even within some families. There is an obvious agenda, a concerted attack on the anti-homosexual marriage and anti-abortion Catholic Church, by some sections of the hate Catholics, atheist media.Emmanuel Tuesday 31 July, 2012 - 12:18 PM