- Ian Roberts: the effects of concussion
- Search for mystery flight MH370
- Mark Bosnich on his career at the net
- Hotseat: OK to profit off WWI?
- Aussies to zap space junk with lasers?
- Vivid Sydney set to be biggest yet!
- Making TV soapies in a war zone?
- Buy local: vote with your wallet
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David Hoffman on Is terrorism behind missing plane? I am looking at this event through the lens of being a lifelong student of human behaviour. I know enough to believe that, ... more
- Gary on Too late to stop climate change now? I simply let the facts talk to me and as Garry Linnell stated it was warmer 27 years ago. So where is the evidence of ... more
- helen on Scrap the My School website? Hello Angela, have just read Peter 'Fitz' remarks re your morning show. Agree! you are a delight to tune into each ... more
- David T. on Do we still need a Women's Day? In my experience, every day is Women's Day. more
- David T. on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? How "bloody" stupid. Government, stay out of our lives. more
- David T. on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali Break another country's laws and you can expect to be treated according to their law. I have no sympathy for thede ... more
- Rod M on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali To me it seems very clear why journos are being booted out of Bali. Their courts expect people to abide by the spirit and ... more
- Mary on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? What a waste of the tax payers money, why not give it to hospitals... they need it more. more
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
Political name-calling hits new low
Sexist name-calling has taken Federal Politics to a new low. A federal Labor MP has sparked renewed debate about sexism in politics, after calling Deputy Opposition leader Julie Bishop a "narcissistic bimbo".
Meantime Ms Bishop says a tweet by Labor MP Steve Gibbons describing her a a "narcissitic bimbo" was offensive.
Mr Gibbons also referred to Tony Abbott as a douchebag.
He has since apologised and deleted the tweets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Thousands of school leavers have descended on Surfers Paradise for the annual schoolies celebrations. Dicko & Anjali discuss claims the ugly side of schoolies is largely due to students who performed poorly.
Leaving a relationship is never easy. Tears and tantrums and people behaving badly, are there tips on how we should leave a relationship? Dicko & Anjali with a how to guide with compassion to ending relationships.
Hi Douglas, you say: "Murray, Oldfield and co latley? read Akerman or Bolt lately from the Tele same old boring labor bashing everyday as for Murrays TV show, the less said about that the better." There is no "labor bashing" here, these good folk are merely reporting the plain obvious truth that is truly exposing Juliar, deal with it, be a man and an Aussie if thats possible??Mike Friday 30 November, 2012 - 2:14 PM
ABC pro labor you say,had a good listen to Murray, Oldfield and co latley?read Akerman or Bolt lately from the Tele same old boring labor bashing everyday as for Murrays TV show, the less said about that the better.Douglas Friday 30 November, 2012 - 11:51 AM
To be fair I have never heard anyone on ABC blatantly barracking for one party as 2UE and a similar station does regularly. 2UE seems to be aiming to become the leader of pro-Lieberal media but faces stiff competition from the other station.Franco Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 10:28 PM
It is good to see the blatantly Labor biased, [un-forensic] ABC and other Labor biased media outlets, painfully allowing the Gillard "slush fund" affair to have some much needed oxygen. These people have obviously been blind for the last 5 Labor years! As the ignored ABC Chairman said 'we must report the news not make the news'. I hope Tony Abbott sells-off the ABC, once Liberal are elected.Jeanie Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 9:27 AM
"narcissistic bimbo". Why are they stuck on 'bimbo' They should be more concerned about narcissisticproud infidel Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 4:13 PM
Really what does anybody expect from Lie-bor gutter trash!Peter Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 1:42 PM