- Mandela: lessons we can all learn
- Why do we have tongue twisters?
- Health system needs a checkup?
- Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela
- Mandela was a giant, and a man!
- Nelson Mandela changed the era
- Sydney 500: Mark Skaife on 2UE
- Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ricky on Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela When he was in prison i protested outside south africa house in London.GREAT MAN.All politicians should learn from him.RIP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Lingerie football: is it sexist? I may become a convert to league if my wife lets me!I'm not into watching men play with each other. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? @ ahmed, are you are part of the misinformation society, haven't you been listening to the court reports on the radio about ... more
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
- Peter on Aussie students are falling behind? Doesn't matter how much money you throw at the education system! The student will only be as good as the teacher,teaching ... more
- Jester4212 on Handbook for men on women? This book sounds disgustingly stereotypical for both sexes. I really don't think this lady has a clue. more
Political name-calling hits new low
Sexist name-calling has taken Federal Politics to a new low. A federal Labor MP has sparked renewed debate about sexism in politics, after calling Deputy Opposition leader Julie Bishop a "narcissistic bimbo".
Meantime Ms Bishop says a tweet by Labor MP Steve Gibbons describing her a a "narcissitic bimbo" was offensive.
Mr Gibbons also referred to Tony Abbott as a douchebag.
He has since apologised and deleted the tweets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Thousands of school leavers have descended on Surfers Paradise for the annual schoolies celebrations. Dicko & Anjali discuss claims the ugly side of schoolies is largely due to students who performed poorly.
Leaving a relationship is never easy. Tears and tantrums and people behaving badly, are there tips on how we should leave a relationship? Dicko & Anjali with a how to guide with compassion to ending relationships.
Hi Douglas, you say: "Murray, Oldfield and co latley? read Akerman or Bolt lately from the Tele same old boring labor bashing everyday as for Murrays TV show, the less said about that the better." There is no "labor bashing" here, these good folk are merely reporting the plain obvious truth that is truly exposing Juliar, deal with it, be a man and an Aussie if thats possible??Mike Friday 30 November, 2012 - 2:14 PM
ABC pro labor you say,had a good listen to Murray, Oldfield and co latley?read Akerman or Bolt lately from the Tele same old boring labor bashing everyday as for Murrays TV show, the less said about that the better.Douglas Friday 30 November, 2012 - 11:51 AM
To be fair I have never heard anyone on ABC blatantly barracking for one party as 2UE and a similar station does regularly. 2UE seems to be aiming to become the leader of pro-Lieberal media but faces stiff competition from the other station.Franco Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 10:28 PM
It is good to see the blatantly Labor biased, [un-forensic] ABC and other Labor biased media outlets, painfully allowing the Gillard "slush fund" affair to have some much needed oxygen. These people have obviously been blind for the last 5 Labor years! As the ignored ABC Chairman said 'we must report the news not make the news'. I hope Tony Abbott sells-off the ABC, once Liberal are elected.Jeanie Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 9:27 AM
"narcissistic bimbo". Why are they stuck on 'bimbo' They should be more concerned about narcissisticproud infidel Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 4:13 PM
Really what does anybody expect from Lie-bor gutter trash!Peter Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 1:42 PM