- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Political name-calling hits new low
Sexist name-calling has taken Federal Politics to a new low. A federal Labor MP has sparked renewed debate about sexism in politics, after calling Deputy Opposition leader Julie Bishop a "narcissistic bimbo".
Meantime Ms Bishop says a tweet by Labor MP Steve Gibbons describing her a a "narcissitic bimbo" was offensive.
Mr Gibbons also referred to Tony Abbott as a douchebag.
He has since apologised and deleted the tweets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Thousands of school leavers have descended on Surfers Paradise for the annual schoolies celebrations. Dicko & Anjali discuss claims the ugly side of schoolies is largely due to students who performed poorly.
Leaving a relationship is never easy. Tears and tantrums and people behaving badly, are there tips on how we should leave a relationship? Dicko & Anjali with a how to guide with compassion to ending relationships.
Hi Douglas, you say: "Murray, Oldfield and co latley? read Akerman or Bolt lately from the Tele same old boring labor bashing everyday as for Murrays TV show, the less said about that the better." There is no "labor bashing" here, these good folk are merely reporting the plain obvious truth that is truly exposing Juliar, deal with it, be a man and an Aussie if thats possible??Mike Friday 30 November, 2012 - 2:14 PM
ABC pro labor you say,had a good listen to Murray, Oldfield and co latley?read Akerman or Bolt lately from the Tele same old boring labor bashing everyday as for Murrays TV show, the less said about that the better.Douglas Friday 30 November, 2012 - 11:51 AM
To be fair I have never heard anyone on ABC blatantly barracking for one party as 2UE and a similar station does regularly. 2UE seems to be aiming to become the leader of pro-Lieberal media but faces stiff competition from the other station.Franco Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 10:28 PM
It is good to see the blatantly Labor biased, [un-forensic] ABC and other Labor biased media outlets, painfully allowing the Gillard "slush fund" affair to have some much needed oxygen. These people have obviously been blind for the last 5 Labor years! As the ignored ABC Chairman said 'we must report the news not make the news'. I hope Tony Abbott sells-off the ABC, once Liberal are elected.Jeanie Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 9:27 AM
"narcissistic bimbo". Why are they stuck on 'bimbo' They should be more concerned about narcissisticproud infidel Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 4:13 PM
Really what does anybody expect from Lie-bor gutter trash!Peter Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 1:42 PM