- Working until age 70 unrealistic?
- Medical cannabis trials for NSW
- End credits for At The Movies
- Judging a magazine by its cover?
- Time to consider our independence?
- Sydney's new rapid transit trains
- Art Gallery of NSW sacks volunteers
- Sydney on steroids as CBD grows
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
- G, Robertson on Revenue rise in speed cameras Very selective use of words in this conversation. You have to look at where the newer camera locations are to bring this ... more
- molly on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque According to a study, 73% of all Moroccans and Turks in the Netherlands are of the opinion that those who go to Syria to ... more
- Ben on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque That is stupid.First of all it will be impossible to legally do and secondly it will only serve to make the flag more ... more
Political name-calling hits new low
Sexist name-calling has taken Federal Politics to a new low. A federal Labor MP has sparked renewed debate about sexism in politics, after calling Deputy Opposition leader Julie Bishop a "narcissistic bimbo".
Meantime Ms Bishop says a tweet by Labor MP Steve Gibbons describing her a a "narcissitic bimbo" was offensive.
Mr Gibbons also referred to Tony Abbott as a douchebag.
He has since apologised and deleted the tweets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Thousands of school leavers have descended on Surfers Paradise for the annual schoolies celebrations. Dicko & Anjali discuss claims the ugly side of schoolies is largely due to students who performed poorly.
Leaving a relationship is never easy. Tears and tantrums and people behaving badly, are there tips on how we should leave a relationship? Dicko & Anjali with a how to guide with compassion to ending relationships.
Hi Douglas, you say: "Murray, Oldfield and co latley? read Akerman or Bolt lately from the Tele same old boring labor bashing everyday as for Murrays TV show, the less said about that the better." There is no "labor bashing" here, these good folk are merely reporting the plain obvious truth that is truly exposing Juliar, deal with it, be a man and an Aussie if thats possible??Mike Friday 30 November, 2012 - 2:14 PM
ABC pro labor you say,had a good listen to Murray, Oldfield and co latley?read Akerman or Bolt lately from the Tele same old boring labor bashing everyday as for Murrays TV show, the less said about that the better.Douglas Friday 30 November, 2012 - 11:51 AM
To be fair I have never heard anyone on ABC blatantly barracking for one party as 2UE and a similar station does regularly. 2UE seems to be aiming to become the leader of pro-Lieberal media but faces stiff competition from the other station.Franco Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 10:28 PM
It is good to see the blatantly Labor biased, [un-forensic] ABC and other Labor biased media outlets, painfully allowing the Gillard "slush fund" affair to have some much needed oxygen. These people have obviously been blind for the last 5 Labor years! As the ignored ABC Chairman said 'we must report the news not make the news'. I hope Tony Abbott sells-off the ABC, once Liberal are elected.Jeanie Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 9:27 AM
"narcissistic bimbo". Why are they stuck on 'bimbo' They should be more concerned about narcissisticproud infidel Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 4:13 PM
Really what does anybody expect from Lie-bor gutter trash!Peter Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 1:42 PM