- Greens Grinch against Christmas
- Sneak peak at Sculptures by the Sea
- Farmers pay for supermarket wars
- Concerns for our parliament security
- Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped?
- Blue Poles: Gough's art legacy
- Angela's Pics: Your Spring Garden
- Walking again: the stem cell miracle
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Concerns for our parliament security And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Concerns for our parliament security Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
Political name-calling hits new low
Sexist name-calling has taken Federal Politics to a new low. A federal Labor MP has sparked renewed debate about sexism in politics, after calling Deputy Opposition leader Julie Bishop a "narcissistic bimbo".
Meantime Ms Bishop says a tweet by Labor MP Steve Gibbons describing her a a "narcissitic bimbo" was offensive.
Mr Gibbons also referred to Tony Abbott as a douchebag.
He has since apologised and deleted the tweets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Thousands of school leavers have descended on Surfers Paradise for the annual schoolies celebrations. Dicko & Anjali discuss claims the ugly side of schoolies is largely due to students who performed poorly.
Leaving a relationship is never easy. Tears and tantrums and people behaving badly, are there tips on how we should leave a relationship? Dicko & Anjali with a how to guide with compassion to ending relationships.
Hi Douglas, you say: "Murray, Oldfield and co latley? read Akerman or Bolt lately from the Tele same old boring labor bashing everyday as for Murrays TV show, the less said about that the better." There is no "labor bashing" here, these good folk are merely reporting the plain obvious truth that is truly exposing Juliar, deal with it, be a man and an Aussie if thats possible??Mike Friday 30 November, 2012 - 2:14 PM
ABC pro labor you say,had a good listen to Murray, Oldfield and co latley?read Akerman or Bolt lately from the Tele same old boring labor bashing everyday as for Murrays TV show, the less said about that the better.Douglas Friday 30 November, 2012 - 11:51 AM
To be fair I have never heard anyone on ABC blatantly barracking for one party as 2UE and a similar station does regularly. 2UE seems to be aiming to become the leader of pro-Lieberal media but faces stiff competition from the other station.Franco Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 10:28 PM
It is good to see the blatantly Labor biased, [un-forensic] ABC and other Labor biased media outlets, painfully allowing the Gillard "slush fund" affair to have some much needed oxygen. These people have obviously been blind for the last 5 Labor years! As the ignored ABC Chairman said 'we must report the news not make the news'. I hope Tony Abbott sells-off the ABC, once Liberal are elected.Jeanie Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 9:27 AM
"narcissistic bimbo". Why are they stuck on 'bimbo' They should be more concerned about narcissisticproud infidel Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 4:13 PM
Really what does anybody expect from Lie-bor gutter trash!Peter Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 1:42 PM