- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- Push to end drip-pricing costs
- Greens Grinch against Christmas
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
Polls on increase for the Coalition
Labor has brushed of the latest opinion poll showing support for the Coalition has increased, despite the negativity surrounding Tony Abbott. Primary support for ALP dropped to 33%, Coalition increased to 45%.
Labor frontbencher Craig Emerson says the government's not taking the results too seriously.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Stuart Bocking seeks out Attorney General Nicola Roxon for personally intervening in the Peter Slipper sexual harassment case by briefing lawyers defending him. He looks at the latest newspoll results and the hypocrisy being shown by the parties.
The federal coalition says the latest Newspoll shows voters have seen through Labor's smear campaign against Opposition Leader Tony Abbott.
Deputy opposition leader Julie Bishop warns the government is using the same tactics as Queensland Labor prior to the party's devastating defeat in this year's state election.
Ms Bishop was responding to the latest Newspoll, published in The Australian today, which shows the coalition regaining its big lead over Labor. (AAP)
Federal Parliament resumes, without the Speaker. 7 months since he was in the chair and Jason Morrison asks, how much longer can this go on? Labor continue to support him in the role on full salary.
Nicola Roxon says the government won't back down in its criticism of Tony Abbott, who she maintains has an "issue with capable women". Paul Murray takes her to task for criticism of the Opposition Leader.
It is awful to listen to Labor in Parliament. They cant' talk about Policy because they have messed up everything. They are only interested in "milking" the government cash cow for themselves. We need our country back.Louisa Hawes Monday 15 October, 2012 - 1:11 AM
And what is it with this foolhardly woman Nicola Roxon about capable women? There is not one, repeat not one capable woman in this utterly failed, useless, rorting, rank incompetent left of left wing rotten damned Gillard minority socialist 'government.' Also Madame Bipolar go and wash your hair then your mouth out as well.Rodney James Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 8:30 PM
I heard Gillard's rant against Abbott during today's debate. She's lost the plot. Her voice was that of a fanatic and her statements were of hate. Highly unparliamentary and, "It's Time".David T. Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 5:08 PM
It's a bit hard to get our country back when we don't own it anymore! Liebor has seen to it that our country has been sold off and invaded by hoards of phoney economic refuges!Peter Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 2:29 PM
These endless polls are just confirming the plain obvious. Labor do not care one bit and Labor are just using up every selfish minute, filling up their deep greedy $$pockets till they get booted out in about 12 months time. Everyone is sick to death of these over done daily polls and just want to vote these bullying treasonous Labor bastards right out ASAP and get our country back!!Kelvin Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 1:06 PM
Fantastic editorial!! You nailed the rank hypocricy of the Labour Party. (Loved your correct reference to the "hand bag brigade").Real Balance Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 9:45 AM