- Girl held at gun point in robbery
- Young drivers on p-plates until 25?
- Tributes for Doors legend Manzarek
- Warnings over pets being stolen
- Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support
- Sydney’s traffic making workers sick
- Twisters strike Oklahoma City
- Ban all gambling advertising?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Robert on Man refuses rising for magistrate @CARMEN. You will have to excuse the dribble coming from Terrence. He is a lefty zealot and a devotee of anything that is ... more
- Robert on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support So rudd thinks that maybe after years of media and political propaganda and cultural-marxist teachers poisoning our ... more
- CARMEN on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Hi Paul...I missed your comments recently, but, never-the less, my judgement has not changed in the least....MARRIAGE IS ... more
- CARMEN on Journalists too left on political views? THERE WE GO AGAIN, TERENCE.....THE APOLOGIST, PUPPET AND GREAT HYPOCRITE OF THE LABOR PARTY......Please Oh please, Terence, ... more
- paul on Man refuses rising for magistrate He should be punished further for that!However that doesnt mean i will jump on the anti muslim racist bandwagon like a lot ... more
- paul on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Well done Mr Rudd.Its about time AustrÃ?Â?Ã?Â¡lia grew up re gay marriage and now we will see the clown is ABBOTT who will ... more
- CARMEN on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM ONLY the gullible will believe anything Julia Gillard puts forward....Another BIG LIE is that Mr. Abbott is GOING TO CUT THE ... more
- CARMEN on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM UH, TERRENCE.....You are obviously a VERY, VERY CONFUSED person...How on earth can you STILL back a DISHONEST LABOR ... more
- CARMEN on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support KEVIN RUDD....Australia's JOKER AND CLOWN.....Who would take any notice of his views regarding gay marriage...he is a non ... more
- CARMEN on Man refuses rising for magistrate Well, Terence.....You are one of the loonies who obviously has very low regard for our laws.....If they want to express ... more
- Jester4212 on Ban all gambling advertising? Good call, with you all the way! Excellent interview. more
- Simon on Sydney’s traffic making workers sick Stop complaining... prob is too many people stuck in this "Sydney comfort zone" Quit your job and move out of the city. Too ... more
- Terrence on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM What is most disgusting is the deliberate attempt to talk down the country for one's own petty political interest. This ... more
- Greg O on Banning children not vaccinated? I can still remember that day at St Leos College Wahroonga in 1956 when the whole school was vaccinated against Polio. My ... more
- Terrence on Man refuses rising for magistrate @Maddy, yes, send him to his home - in Bankstown.@Sal Oddo, what are they doing here? I suppose they are expressing ... more
- Terrence on Journalists too left on political views? It is the height of hypocrisy when Jason Morrison talks of bias. For so long he has been not just exhibiting bias but ... more
- Terrence on Tony Abbott's Budget 2013 reply @CARMEN, I'm sorry his predicament is because of his ill-advised small-target policy and his reluctance and/or inability to ... more
- Andrew on Man refuses rising for magistrate Enough is enough! How many times do we have to pander to the Islamic minority who have no respect for our laws and customs? ... more
- ps58 on Man refuses rising for magistrate We have no bill of rights.. but the Rule of Law is embedded in our Australian Constituion- no one is above the law- all are ... more
- Sam on Man refuses rising for magistrate If he knows his religion quite well. Why didn't he or his lawyer advise the court before Magistrate entered the court room ... more
Polls on increase for the Coalition
Labor has brushed of the latest opinion poll showing support for the Coalition has increased, despite the negativity surrounding Tony Abbott. Primary support for ALP dropped to 33%, Coalition increased to 45%.
Labor frontbencher Craig Emerson says the government's not taking the results too seriously.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Stuart Bocking seeks out Attorney General Nicola Roxon for personally intervening in the Peter Slipper sexual harassment case by briefing lawyers defending him. He looks at the latest newspoll results and the hypocrisy being shown by the parties.
The federal coalition says the latest Newspoll shows voters have seen through Labor's smear campaign against Opposition Leader Tony Abbott.
Deputy opposition leader Julie Bishop warns the government is using the same tactics as Queensland Labor prior to the party's devastating defeat in this year's state election.
Ms Bishop was responding to the latest Newspoll, published in The Australian today, which shows the coalition regaining its big lead over Labor. (AAP)
Federal Parliament resumes, without the Speaker. 7 months since he was in the chair and Jason Morrison asks, how much longer can this go on? Labor continue to support him in the role on full salary.
Nicola Roxon says the government won't back down in its criticism of Tony Abbott, who she maintains has an "issue with capable women". Paul Murray takes her to task for criticism of the Opposition Leader.
It is awful to listen to Labor in Parliament. They cant' talk about Policy because they have messed up everything. They are only interested in "milking" the government cash cow for themselves. We need our country back.Louisa Hawes Monday 15 October, 2012 - 1:11 AM
And what is it with this foolhardly woman Nicola Roxon about capable women? There is not one, repeat not one capable woman in this utterly failed, useless, rorting, rank incompetent left of left wing rotten damned Gillard minority socialist 'government.' Also Madame Bipolar go and wash your hair then your mouth out as well.Rodney James Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 8:30 PM
I heard Gillard's rant against Abbott during today's debate. She's lost the plot. Her voice was that of a fanatic and her statements were of hate. Highly unparliamentary and, "It's Time".David T. Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 5:08 PM
It's a bit hard to get our country back when we don't own it anymore! Liebor has seen to it that our country has been sold off and invaded by hoards of phoney economic refuges!Peter Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 2:29 PM
These endless polls are just confirming the plain obvious. Labor do not care one bit and Labor are just using up every selfish minute, filling up their deep greedy $$pockets till they get booted out in about 12 months time. Everyone is sick to death of these over done daily polls and just want to vote these bullying treasonous Labor bastards right out ASAP and get our country back!!Kelvin Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 1:06 PM
Fantastic editorial!! You nailed the rank hypocricy of the Labour Party. (Loved your correct reference to the "hand bag brigade").Real Balance Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 9:45 AM