- Ban the burqa in parliament house?
- Burqa ban only for parliament house?
- More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney
- Who will win the NRL Grand Final?
- Should we extend daylight saving?
- Fuel theft adding to petrol costs
- Do you like Daylight Saving?
- Nominate the worst road in Sydney
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- WHEN IN ROME... on Ban the burqa in parliament house? For very good reason France banned the burqa and the the European Court of Human Rights agreed! We will one day do the same, ... more
- peter on More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney yep more access to your computer , they need everyone connectednow would be the time to put tape over your camera and cover ... more
- Tejas on Nominate the worst road in Sydney All roads that have awkward placed drain holes. Seriously. Instead of being right in the middle of the lane or right on the ... more
- Cleangirl on Ban the burqa in parliament house? Natasha Stott-Despoja thinks it`s ok, argues that it`s ok, so we know it`s a loopy idea to let people wear full face ... more
- Sam on Nominate the worst road in Sydney Pennant Hills Rd by far. So frustrating when your exiting the M1 & then have to sit in bumper to bumper traffic until you ... more
- peter on Ban the burqa in parliament house? if it is not good enough for parliament it is not good enough for our streets where most australians are why protect the ... more
- Marge on Burqa ban only for parliament house? We already have laws which dictate what is acceptable attire to be worn in public in this country. For example it is against ... more
- Jo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? So PM Tony Abbott thinks it should be banned in Parliament but not in a bank or the footie or any large gathering of ... more
- Jester4212 on Burqa ban only for parliament house? It should extend to anywhere where facial recognition is or may be required (like a bank). Exactly like people with hoodies ... more
- By Jingo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? No fear campaign . Just trying to keep us Aussies safe and give us a better place to live . Now the majority agree with that ... more
- James on Burqa ban only for parliament house? Criminal Ned Kelly wore a burqa and that didn't end well. Psychology maintains that an important part of human interaction ... more
- COMMON SENSE... on Burqa ban only for parliament house? You can't wear a motor cycle helmet into Parliament House so what's the difference . No burqa, no balaclava, no helmets, no ... more
- michael mazur on Lives lost serving the community What i got from that is that you don't pursue a hoon, just get his number, if you can't, too bad, as it won't be the just ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should we present our ID to vote? Our current shabbily abused electoral process clearly needs major reform. It is essential that we provide appropriate ... more
- James W on Nominate the worst road in Sydney The one heading north. Queenslander!!!! more
- Ben on Should we present our ID to vote? What ID?? more
- Cleangirl on Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic Yes we are fortunate most are not devout. more
- Craig on Should we present our ID to vote? It is the people who count them that we should be watching, google the latest Scottish vote and see what you think! more
- Join the Q Society on Drivers oblivious to their surrounds Most drivers are also oblivious to the road rules!http://www.youtube.com/dashcam55 more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic We shouldn't panic, because US President Obama last week said that "islam teaches peace"? more
Power Cut Disgrace
An intellectually disabled man has had his power disconnected after not being able to pay a bill that had increased by 300%. The 41 year old’s mother, Sue, tells Jason Morrison she’s appalled by Integral Energy’s decision.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Well done Coasty and others who have left Integral Energy. I am saving 15% as well. Also, this year I am saving about $300 on the comprehensive insurance of my car by switching to IBuyEco which also pays for my car's estimated annual carbon emission.
Good to see people ignoring the Lieberal party fear mongering and lies peddled here relentlessly by stooges like Jonathon L Benson.Terrence Friday 9 November, 2012 - 7:51 PM
I just this second left Integral Energy for someone else (as a protest) & got a 15% discount. Show your disgust & leave Integral. It's really easy. The public is actually stronger than these companies. They can't make money if you don't use their electricity. So lets show Integral exactly what we can do & leave them en masse.Coasty Friday 9 November, 2012 - 8:32 AM
Cancelling with Origin Energy. Hurt the disadvantaged. Bad companyGerry Fox Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 8:48 PM
Saw this on TV tonight WELL DONE 2UE. Integral Origin energy you have lost my business. I am going to another company.Herb Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 8:46 PM
@Lance posting here - how true indeed. The labor party has more than proven to us right thinking Aussies that it should never, ever again be given the mantle of government anywhere. Just wanton,severely incompetent damned fools. It has enraged me so much I feel I should form a new political party with, yes, nuclear power for our electricity generation right across the board for Australia.And stuff the equally failed rorting Greens party too!Jonathon L Benson Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 4:32 PM
This story is disgraceful but then again not surprising disadvantaged people in our community are always targeted.Compassion should be shown to this man after all he is working paying taxes cut him some slack.Sandy Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 3:55 PM