- Jacob Borg wins the Citroen DS3
- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O'Farrell the man
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Power Cut Disgrace
An intellectually disabled man has had his power disconnected after not being able to pay a bill that had increased by 300%. The 41 year old’s mother, Sue, tells Jason Morrison she’s appalled by Integral Energy’s decision.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Well done Coasty and others who have left Integral Energy. I am saving 15% as well. Also, this year I am saving about $300 on the comprehensive insurance of my car by switching to IBuyEco which also pays for my car's estimated annual carbon emission.
Good to see people ignoring the Lieberal party fear mongering and lies peddled here relentlessly by stooges like Jonathon L Benson.Terrence Friday 9 November, 2012 - 7:51 PM
I just this second left Integral Energy for someone else (as a protest) & got a 15% discount. Show your disgust & leave Integral. It's really easy. The public is actually stronger than these companies. They can't make money if you don't use their electricity. So lets show Integral exactly what we can do & leave them en masse.Coasty Friday 9 November, 2012 - 8:32 AM
Cancelling with Origin Energy. Hurt the disadvantaged. Bad companyGerry Fox Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 8:48 PM
Saw this on TV tonight WELL DONE 2UE. Integral Origin energy you have lost my business. I am going to another company.Herb Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 8:46 PM
@Lance posting here - how true indeed. The labor party has more than proven to us right thinking Aussies that it should never, ever again be given the mantle of government anywhere. Just wanton,severely incompetent damned fools. It has enraged me so much I feel I should form a new political party with, yes, nuclear power for our electricity generation right across the board for Australia.And stuff the equally failed rorting Greens party too!Jonathon L Benson Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 4:32 PM
This story is disgraceful but then again not surprising disadvantaged people in our community are always targeted.Compassion should be shown to this man after all he is working paying taxes cut him some slack.Sandy Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 3:55 PM