- What happened to flight MH370?
- Petrol rises as dockets are limited?
- Angela's Pics for Harvey Norman
- Ban bikes on Sydney motorways?
- Dicko & Sarah's Let's Do Lunch
- Pharmacy plan for health checks?
- Daniel Morcombe’s killer gets Life
- How do you deal with anger?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- K Thomas on What happened to flight MH370? An obvious question that I havenâ??t heard asked is â??What was being carried in the cargo hold that might have been worth ... more
- Coasty on Ban bikes on Sydney motorways? We used to be able to go fishing without a licence also. Licence, licence, licence. more
- Coasty on Ban bikes on Sydney motorways? Add the ban to peak hour also. It's also now essential to be able to identify bike riders. If they're serious enough about ... more
- Angela Coombes on Ban bikes on Sydney motorways? And I would add the ban be also applied to footpaths. It is dangerous having to jump out of the way of these lunatics riding ... more
- Judge Dredd on Rethink on child sex offenders? Mobile chain gangs are the solution. Prisoners sleep rough in the outback, under the stars, in all weather. They clear land ... more
- Angela Salas on Guilty: Morcombe trial outcome Absolutely yes.Criminals would twin twice before committing a crime. Draconian measure to increase citizen's safety.Bring ... more
- Greg O on Rethink on child sex offenders? I am sick of hearing politicians saying we have to get the judiciary onside. The politicians appoint the judges. Are we ... more
- mary on Guilty: Morcombe trial outcome Week laws are the direct cause of this and the previous tragedies committed by thispsychopath. The Morcombes and society ... more
- basu on Move parliament house to Blacktown? yes, all government offices shud move to west...and that's the plan for all government's coming to power...but bureaucrat ... more
- Trish on Move parliament house to Blacktown? I think this is a wonderful idea. I live in the aprox area.I feel the local and federal government would make more ... more
- Colene on Move parliament house to Blacktown? By all means, as the lease on the government department buildings come up for renewal, they then move to the suburbs.Most of ... more
- Colene on Mundine critical of school curriculum Remember the formulation and original writing of the National Curriculum was the brain child of and was overseen by Julia ... more
- Samuel J on Guilty: Morcombe trial outcome A special Act of Parliament ought to be urgently passed to reinstate the death penalty for murder in Australia. And this ... more
- peter on Sex addict reveals his lust for life Great I liked the interview today! more
- Craig on Aussies to zap space junk with lasers? Black budget? Were did thay get the money for this? more
- Craig on Flu season hitting early this year? Google "golden milk", it fixes you up quicker than anti biotics, and is natural. more
- Craig on Move parliament house to Blacktown? Yes , put it next to the Blacktown Workers club, that way we can keep the bastards honest. more
- Samuel J on Tolls for every road across Sydney? How utterly stupid is this proposal doubtless dreamt up by a useless damned overpaid, rotten scheming public servant. I ... more
- William Coleman on Tolls for every road across Sydney? WTF????This is not ancient Israel and we don't need tolls to travel around.King Solomon made a royal fortune from tolls but ... more
- Samuel J on Move parliament house to Blacktown? A pointless exercise. Politicians don't see the real world no matter where their 'castle' is! Generally speaking, they have ... more
Power Cut Disgrace
An intellectually disabled man has had his power disconnected after not being able to pay a bill that had increased by 300%. The 41 year old’s mother, Sue, tells Jason Morrison she’s appalled by Integral Energy’s decision.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Well done Coasty and others who have left Integral Energy. I am saving 15% as well. Also, this year I am saving about $300 on the comprehensive insurance of my car by switching to IBuyEco which also pays for my car's estimated annual carbon emission.
Good to see people ignoring the Lieberal party fear mongering and lies peddled here relentlessly by stooges like Jonathon L Benson.Terrence Friday 9 November, 2012 - 7:51 PM
I just this second left Integral Energy for someone else (as a protest) & got a 15% discount. Show your disgust & leave Integral. It's really easy. The public is actually stronger than these companies. They can't make money if you don't use their electricity. So lets show Integral exactly what we can do & leave them en masse.Coasty Friday 9 November, 2012 - 8:32 AM
Cancelling with Origin Energy. Hurt the disadvantaged. Bad companyGerry Fox Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 8:48 PM
Saw this on TV tonight WELL DONE 2UE. Integral Origin energy you have lost my business. I am going to another company.Herb Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 8:46 PM
@Lance posting here - how true indeed. The labor party has more than proven to us right thinking Aussies that it should never, ever again be given the mantle of government anywhere. Just wanton,severely incompetent damned fools. It has enraged me so much I feel I should form a new political party with, yes, nuclear power for our electricity generation right across the board for Australia.And stuff the equally failed rorting Greens party too!Jonathon L Benson Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 4:32 PM
This story is disgraceful but then again not surprising disadvantaged people in our community are always targeted.Compassion should be shown to this man after all he is working paying taxes cut him some slack.Sandy Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 3:55 PM