- Fun police end muck up day?
- Counter-Terror raids across Sydney
- Cash transfer company questioned
- Should we ban ISIS flag sales?
- How safe are generic brand meals?
- Anger at ABC Digger massacre claim
- Bill shock on mobile internet data
- Emotional eulogy at funeral
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
- G, Robertson on Revenue rise in speed cameras Very selective use of words in this conversation. You have to look at where the newer camera locations are to bring this ... more
Pregnant woman kicked and robbed
A heavily pregnant woman says she was trying to protect her unborn baby while she was being robbed in Sydney's south west. Paul Murray speaks with her about a mongrel act as police hunt down the perpetrators.
Swarti says one of her attackers stomped on her stomach yesterday afternoon.
Doctors say the unborn child is ok.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Trying to lose weight? If you are not getting enough sleep you may be wasting your time dieting. How much is enough sleep to function properly? Dicko & Anjali look at the latest sleep research and how it affects you.
More than 150 frustrated business owners in Kings Cross have joined forces to help rejuvenate the area. Dicko & Anjali speak with Sydney Lord Mayor Clover Moore about the effort to clean up the 'Golden Mile'.
Yes I agree Luke and Samantha, so why does Australia condone abortion as if these babies are not real ??Jo Thursday 22 November, 2012 - 6:15 PM
I hope this poor woman and her much loved baby are well? These days it is patently obvious that there is absolutely no respect for God's Sacred and entirely Miraculous unborn-children. Horrible and unspeakable, Abortion for birth control of all things is done on Medicare costing $Billions of dollars and is running rife in our society with over 100,000 children aborted each year in Australia and the biggest supporters of Abortion are Julia Gilllard/Labor. Really who is protecting the rights of the unborn child? These Aborted children of course want to live just like you and me. I hope the good Tony Abbott addresses the gross injustice and horror of Abortion and brings it right to the forefront. A society that does not care for the unborn child does not care for you and me!! Silent and unwanted, Aborted children feel horrendous pain before dying!! They need our protecting they have so much potential to offer our country. Australia needs our Aborted Aussie children-not illegal entry immigrants, country shoppers, tricking their way in through our open back door at night when we sleep.SAMANTHA Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 5:01 PM
Luke- agree with you but the law is so wee, they will get away with a slap on the wrist.
Laws should be to protect civilians from the scum of the society but laws in most western countries are too soft.
Best of luck for the baby.yusuf Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 4:38 PM
Dam them! dam all the crooks in this country! this should be dealt with as attempted murder to the unborn child 25 years+ behind bars. My wife is pregnant right now as we speak if this happened to her. I would be seeking revenge on this disgusting and worthless criminal. Dirty pigs!luke Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 4:23 PM