- Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill
- Sydney suffering too many councils
- PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin
- Bob Carr: vote vindicates Aussie seat
- Jacqui Lambie 'an everyday person'
- Court delay on Roger Rogerson case
- MH17: Putin behind the attack?
- The Whisper: lineup to be a Knight?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ANGRY RATEPAYERS... on Sydney suffering too many councils Just got the big IPART $$$rate slug from useless, arrogant Holroyd/Merrylands council and what a complete joke this council ... more
- Terence on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Sorry John,I listened to that powderpuff of an interview this morning with Senator Lambie."Would a male MP get the same ... more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? Smoking gun, President Putin's body language speaks volumes, he is obviously as guilty as sin and he needs to be dealt with. ... more
- Chris Teller on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Jacqui Lambie is not exactly stacked so I would not bother taking a second look unless she had breast enhancements. more
- Greg O on Has the PM finally found his voice? I hope so. He has the ability but the time for him to make it look like he has it is well and truly overdue. more
- Greg O on Why do we need childcare subsidies This is getting ridiculous. What is next? Perhaps Government assistance for old blokes like me to go on fishing trips. ... more
- Cleangirl on Why do we need childcare subsidies Either give ALL mothers money or at least means test for low incomers. Why are we encouraging people to outsource their ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? One analogy you forgot to make is - what would Jacqui Lambie have said about Tony Abbott if he described his preferences and ... more
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 Putin eh! Just look at the face and the eyes embedded in it! A stark appearance/psysiognamy as cold and frozen like the ... more
- GOOD GOD...JESUS on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 I saw them devils on television throwing dead humans in body bags around like bags of potatoes. Russian President Putin and ... more
- VODKA on Flight MH 17: bring them home As soon as this damned evil happened the world should of immediately responded and taken the initiative, deploying elite ... more
- Craig on One man to blame for MH17 tragedy You fluoridated, brain dead idiots, It's America that needs a war not Russia. Keep on believing the American version of ... more
- Tony on PM fails to get bounce in polls This makes no sence! Abbott makes Rudd/Gillard/Rudd look like ostriches with their head stuck in the sand. Finally a PM who ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on PM fails to get bounce in polls The survey was obviously conducted in the die-hard labor party electorates. You know, the ones that say "I vote labuh ... more
Pregnant woman kicked and robbed
A heavily pregnant woman says she was trying to protect her unborn baby while she was being robbed in Sydney's south west. Paul Murray speaks with her about a mongrel act as police hunt down the perpetrators.
Swarti says one of her attackers stomped on her stomach yesterday afternoon.
Doctors say the unborn child is ok.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Trying to lose weight? If you are not getting enough sleep you may be wasting your time dieting. How much is enough sleep to function properly? Dicko & Anjali look at the latest sleep research and how it affects you.
More than 150 frustrated business owners in Kings Cross have joined forces to help rejuvenate the area. Dicko & Anjali speak with Sydney Lord Mayor Clover Moore about the effort to clean up the 'Golden Mile'.
Yes I agree Luke and Samantha, so why does Australia condone abortion as if these babies are not real ??Jo Thursday 22 November, 2012 - 6:15 PM
I hope this poor woman and her much loved baby are well? These days it is patently obvious that there is absolutely no respect for God's Sacred and entirely Miraculous unborn-children. Horrible and unspeakable, Abortion for birth control of all things is done on Medicare costing $Billions of dollars and is running rife in our society with over 100,000 children aborted each year in Australia and the biggest supporters of Abortion are Julia Gilllard/Labor. Really who is protecting the rights of the unborn child? These Aborted children of course want to live just like you and me. I hope the good Tony Abbott addresses the gross injustice and horror of Abortion and brings it right to the forefront. A society that does not care for the unborn child does not care for you and me!! Silent and unwanted, Aborted children feel horrendous pain before dying!! They need our protecting they have so much potential to offer our country. Australia needs our Aborted Aussie children-not illegal entry immigrants, country shoppers, tricking their way in through our open back door at night when we sleep.SAMANTHA Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 5:01 PM
Luke- agree with you but the law is so wee, they will get away with a slap on the wrist.
Laws should be to protect civilians from the scum of the society but laws in most western countries are too soft.
Best of luck for the baby.yusuf Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 4:38 PM
Dam them! dam all the crooks in this country! this should be dealt with as attempted murder to the unborn child 25 years+ behind bars. My wife is pregnant right now as we speak if this happened to her. I would be seeking revenge on this disgusting and worthless criminal. Dirty pigs!luke Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 4:23 PM