- John Williamson on Album #50
- PMs frustration over access to MH17
- Fasten seat belts & flush your drugs?
- Parliament House $800 doorknob?
- Sydney facing homeless challenge
- NRL Monopoly: twitter goes viral
- Australia's record games gold haul
- Loo with a view a step too far?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Australia's record games gold haul This is the best news story and 'reality' TV in the last two weeks, will be sorry when it's all over, so proud of our ... more
- Kimber on Sydney Art: what do you think? This is a gaudy and grotesque waste of money, we have the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and even Centre Point ... more
- Tony on Terror links to Aussies in Syria Does anybody really think that these lowlife scum of the earth will ever see the inside of an Australian prision? What the ... more
- Loudon Cleary on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Artless, ugly, a mindless scribble that must have taken all of 30 seconds to conceive and draw. Jorn Utzen, where are you? more
- Join the Q Society on No place to top up Opal cards? I can't even find out how much want to charge me to buy one to get the honour of paying for a ride! more
- Jan McTiernan on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD It looks like it could be a lightening conductor.I hope no one dies from it.Cannot see it being a big tourist attraction. more
- Cleangirl on What to call the new CBD sculpture? The Wilted Clover. more
- Cleangirl on Work for Dole rules far too strict? You can`t have these guys doing nothing. Send the long termers off to pick fruit for 6 week stints, others to take up those ... more
- fabio on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Cheap CRUSADE against unemployed!Pick on the rich tax dodgers more
- Samuel J on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Well, I don't think it is a caricature of the shape of Clover Moore - it is more of a bastardised shape of body of Marilyn ... more
- carole on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a complete waste of our money. God save us from idiots.. more
- Laura on No place to top up Opal cards? Why hasn't the Govt. organised a solution regarding the purchase of OPAL tickets? this is a nightmare for all commuters ... more
- Mike on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD LooksÂ like Clover Moores brain and just as empty more
- James W on Work for the dole doesn't work Abetz tells Brisbane that a face to face meeting with an enployer is the proper way to apply for a job. 40 meetings a month ... more
- Paul Barnham on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a waste of money. I think it has a touch of the "Emperors new clothes" more
- Sean on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Giant Tapeworm!Inject it into all the clowns at the council who decided to block up the streets with this ridiculous, ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for the dole doesn't work From what I can see, so called "volunteers" aka "work for the dole" in charities like Vinnies, Salvos, Smith Family etc is ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Evidently all of these so called "free trade agreements" have decimated our job market. The days are long gone where you ... more
- Tony on Work for the dole doesn't work Of course work for the dole will not work for those who don't want to work! more
- Jester4212 on No place to top up Opal cards? Even with our horrible 'Myki' travel solution in Melbourne we can still top up at all train stations.Forget about these auto ... more
Pregnant woman kicked and robbed
A heavily pregnant woman says she was trying to protect her unborn baby while she was being robbed in Sydney's south west. Paul Murray speaks with her about a mongrel act as police hunt down the perpetrators.
Swarti says one of her attackers stomped on her stomach yesterday afternoon.
Doctors say the unborn child is ok.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Trying to lose weight? If you are not getting enough sleep you may be wasting your time dieting. How much is enough sleep to function properly? Dicko & Anjali look at the latest sleep research and how it affects you.
More than 150 frustrated business owners in Kings Cross have joined forces to help rejuvenate the area. Dicko & Anjali speak with Sydney Lord Mayor Clover Moore about the effort to clean up the 'Golden Mile'.
Yes I agree Luke and Samantha, so why does Australia condone abortion as if these babies are not real ??Jo Thursday 22 November, 2012 - 6:15 PM
I hope this poor woman and her much loved baby are well? These days it is patently obvious that there is absolutely no respect for God's Sacred and entirely Miraculous unborn-children. Horrible and unspeakable, Abortion for birth control of all things is done on Medicare costing $Billions of dollars and is running rife in our society with over 100,000 children aborted each year in Australia and the biggest supporters of Abortion are Julia Gilllard/Labor. Really who is protecting the rights of the unborn child? These Aborted children of course want to live just like you and me. I hope the good Tony Abbott addresses the gross injustice and horror of Abortion and brings it right to the forefront. A society that does not care for the unborn child does not care for you and me!! Silent and unwanted, Aborted children feel horrendous pain before dying!! They need our protecting they have so much potential to offer our country. Australia needs our Aborted Aussie children-not illegal entry immigrants, country shoppers, tricking their way in through our open back door at night when we sleep.SAMANTHA Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 5:01 PM
Luke- agree with you but the law is so wee, they will get away with a slap on the wrist.
Laws should be to protect civilians from the scum of the society but laws in most western countries are too soft.
Best of luck for the baby.yusuf Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 4:38 PM
Dam them! dam all the crooks in this country! this should be dealt with as attempted murder to the unborn child 25 years+ behind bars. My wife is pregnant right now as we speak if this happened to her. I would be seeking revenge on this disgusting and worthless criminal. Dirty pigs!luke Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 4:23 PM