- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- Blacktown councilors going soft?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
Pregnant woman kicked and robbed
A heavily pregnant woman says she was trying to protect her unborn baby while she was being robbed in Sydney's south west. Paul Murray speaks with her about a mongrel act as police hunt down the perpetrators.
Swarti says one of her attackers stomped on her stomach yesterday afternoon.
Doctors say the unborn child is ok.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Trying to lose weight? If you are not getting enough sleep you may be wasting your time dieting. How much is enough sleep to function properly? Dicko & Anjali look at the latest sleep research and how it affects you.
More than 150 frustrated business owners in Kings Cross have joined forces to help rejuvenate the area. Dicko & Anjali speak with Sydney Lord Mayor Clover Moore about the effort to clean up the 'Golden Mile'.
Yes I agree Luke and Samantha, so why does Australia condone abortion as if these babies are not real ??Jo Thursday 22 November, 2012 - 6:15 PM
I hope this poor woman and her much loved baby are well? These days it is patently obvious that there is absolutely no respect for God's Sacred and entirely Miraculous unborn-children. Horrible and unspeakable, Abortion for birth control of all things is done on Medicare costing $Billions of dollars and is running rife in our society with over 100,000 children aborted each year in Australia and the biggest supporters of Abortion are Julia Gilllard/Labor. Really who is protecting the rights of the unborn child? These Aborted children of course want to live just like you and me. I hope the good Tony Abbott addresses the gross injustice and horror of Abortion and brings it right to the forefront. A society that does not care for the unborn child does not care for you and me!! Silent and unwanted, Aborted children feel horrendous pain before dying!! They need our protecting they have so much potential to offer our country. Australia needs our Aborted Aussie children-not illegal entry immigrants, country shoppers, tricking their way in through our open back door at night when we sleep.SAMANTHA Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 5:01 PM
Luke- agree with you but the law is so wee, they will get away with a slap on the wrist.
Laws should be to protect civilians from the scum of the society but laws in most western countries are too soft.
Best of luck for the baby.yusuf Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 4:38 PM
Dam them! dam all the crooks in this country! this should be dealt with as attempted murder to the unborn child 25 years+ behind bars. My wife is pregnant right now as we speak if this happened to her. I would be seeking revenge on this disgusting and worthless criminal. Dirty pigs!luke Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 4:23 PM