- Ban the burqa in parliament house?
- Burqa ban only for parliament house?
- More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney
- Who will win the NRL Grand Final?
- Should we extend daylight saving?
- Fuel theft adding to petrol costs
- Do you like Daylight Saving?
- Nominate the worst road in Sydney
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- WHEN IN ROME... on Ban the burqa in parliament house? For very good reason France banned the burqa and the the European Court of Human Rights agreed! We will one day do the same, ... more
- peter on More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney yep more access to your computer , they need everyone connectednow would be the time to put tape over your camera and cover ... more
- Tejas on Nominate the worst road in Sydney All roads that have awkward placed drain holes. Seriously. Instead of being right in the middle of the lane or right on the ... more
- Cleangirl on Ban the burqa in parliament house? Natasha Stott-Despoja thinks it`s ok, argues that it`s ok, so we know it`s a loopy idea to let people wear full face ... more
- Sam on Nominate the worst road in Sydney Pennant Hills Rd by far. So frustrating when your exiting the M1 & then have to sit in bumper to bumper traffic until you ... more
- peter on Ban the burqa in parliament house? if it is not good enough for parliament it is not good enough for our streets where most australians are why protect the ... more
- Marge on Burqa ban only for parliament house? We already have laws which dictate what is acceptable attire to be worn in public in this country. For example it is against ... more
- Jo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? So PM Tony Abbott thinks it should be banned in Parliament but not in a bank or the footie or any large gathering of ... more
- Jester4212 on Burqa ban only for parliament house? It should extend to anywhere where facial recognition is or may be required (like a bank). Exactly like people with hoodies ... more
- By Jingo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? No fear campaign . Just trying to keep us Aussies safe and give us a better place to live . Now the majority agree with that ... more
- James on Burqa ban only for parliament house? Criminal Ned Kelly wore a burqa and that didn't end well. Psychology maintains that an important part of human interaction ... more
- COMMON SENSE... on Burqa ban only for parliament house? You can't wear a motor cycle helmet into Parliament House so what's the difference . No burqa, no balaclava, no helmets, no ... more
- michael mazur on Lives lost serving the community What i got from that is that you don't pursue a hoon, just get his number, if you can't, too bad, as it won't be the just ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should we present our ID to vote? Our current shabbily abused electoral process clearly needs major reform. It is essential that we provide appropriate ... more
- James W on Nominate the worst road in Sydney The one heading north. Queenslander!!!! more
- Ben on Should we present our ID to vote? What ID?? more
- Cleangirl on Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic Yes we are fortunate most are not devout. more
- Craig on Should we present our ID to vote? It is the people who count them that we should be watching, google the latest Scottish vote and see what you think! more
- Join the Q Society on Drivers oblivious to their surrounds Most drivers are also oblivious to the road rules!http://www.youtube.com/dashcam55 more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic We shouldn't panic, because US President Obama last week said that "islam teaches peace"? more
Pregnant woman kicked and robbed
A heavily pregnant woman says she was trying to protect her unborn baby while she was being robbed in Sydney's south west. Paul Murray speaks with her about a mongrel act as police hunt down the perpetrators.
Swarti says one of her attackers stomped on her stomach yesterday afternoon.
Doctors say the unborn child is ok.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Trying to lose weight? If you are not getting enough sleep you may be wasting your time dieting. How much is enough sleep to function properly? Dicko & Anjali look at the latest sleep research and how it affects you.
More than 150 frustrated business owners in Kings Cross have joined forces to help rejuvenate the area. Dicko & Anjali speak with Sydney Lord Mayor Clover Moore about the effort to clean up the 'Golden Mile'.
Yes I agree Luke and Samantha, so why does Australia condone abortion as if these babies are not real ??Jo Thursday 22 November, 2012 - 6:15 PM
I hope this poor woman and her much loved baby are well? These days it is patently obvious that there is absolutely no respect for God's Sacred and entirely Miraculous unborn-children. Horrible and unspeakable, Abortion for birth control of all things is done on Medicare costing $Billions of dollars and is running rife in our society with over 100,000 children aborted each year in Australia and the biggest supporters of Abortion are Julia Gilllard/Labor. Really who is protecting the rights of the unborn child? These Aborted children of course want to live just like you and me. I hope the good Tony Abbott addresses the gross injustice and horror of Abortion and brings it right to the forefront. A society that does not care for the unborn child does not care for you and me!! Silent and unwanted, Aborted children feel horrendous pain before dying!! They need our protecting they have so much potential to offer our country. Australia needs our Aborted Aussie children-not illegal entry immigrants, country shoppers, tricking their way in through our open back door at night when we sleep.SAMANTHA Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 5:01 PM
Luke- agree with you but the law is so wee, they will get away with a slap on the wrist.
Laws should be to protect civilians from the scum of the society but laws in most western countries are too soft.
Best of luck for the baby.yusuf Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 4:38 PM
Dam them! dam all the crooks in this country! this should be dealt with as attempted murder to the unborn child 25 years+ behind bars. My wife is pregnant right now as we speak if this happened to her. I would be seeking revenge on this disgusting and worthless criminal. Dirty pigs!luke Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 4:23 PM