- Fighting an unjust criminal history?
- 85 cent bread will cost retailers?
- Sports drinks as bad as soft drink?
- Truck safety now set to go hi-tech
- Ray Martin on Gillard recollections
- Try hot desking from home?
- David Suchet: The Last Confession
- Labor in lockstep over fighting ISIL
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Labor in lockstep over fighting ISIL We never learn by history do we? So why do we keep having ourselves on...fighting is in bred in these people, it has been ... more
- Cleangirl on Facing the unknowns in Middle East Ask Australian Moderates what if anything we should do to stop I.S. and then ask them what we should do with those returning ... more
- Join the Q Society on Climate: are we serious enough? I am still waiting for someone to out the mongrels that caused the climate change that produced the evil fossil fuels!The ... more
- Craig on Facing the unknowns in Middle East These actions are not about bringing peace.This war will go longer than any war in history and it has not even been declared ... more
- Craig on Climate: are we serious enough? No we are not serious enough, let's price electricity out the realm of everyone from the so called"middle" class down. ... more
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
- I propose new Middle East laws on Not in the name of religion 50 years of relentless vicious abuse is enough. I will not stand idly by and allow that abuse to destroy the next generation ... more
- Robert on Not in the name of religion Not about religion? Yeah right. You keep telling yourself that Tim. Its about Islam mate, take the blinkers off. more
- Join the Q Society on Not in the name of religion Tim, this is pure IslamQuran 8:12ShakirWhen your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who ... more
- Davo on Not in the name of religion Nailed it Tim. more
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
President fighting off the fiscal cliff
US President Barack Obama will reportedly send congress a scaled-back plan to avoid the tax hikes and spending cuts of the so-called 'fiscal cliff'.
He's returned to Washington to try to end the cross-party deadlock before next week, after cutting short his family holiday in Hawaii.
Mr Obama says both Republicans and Democrats need to put their political goals aside.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Liberal front-bencher Malcolm Turnbull has delivered a spray to the media and other politicians, saying they're dumbing down the public debate. He claims 'Aussie battlers' are being treated with contempt.
The Jackson 5 were a huge recording act that shaped the history of music throughout the seventies and beyond. The group are missing brother Michael and will honour his legacy in a tour coming soon to Sydney.
Michelle Bell this Just me is just another name from labor's lying and manipulating bloging team set to spread the deception and confusion at every opportunity to hide thier agendas and all this is done on the government payroll. Perhaps the election commission should look into this as electral fraud. You are right Michelle Bell where has multiculurism worked in the world, tell me do the muslim illegal boat people believe in multiculurism, if you believe they do go thier countries and get a fair go. Multiculturism is just another UN myth.mick Sunday 6 January, 2013 - 11:48 AM
Hello I am so thrilled I found your webpage, I really found
you by error, while I was searching on Google for something else,
Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don_t have time to look over it
all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so
when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the superb jo.Andrea Friday 4 January, 2013 - 7:22 PM
Australia does not even rate in the top ten of top economies, and Bill is right do not listen to anything Swan has got to say with of course the exception there will be not surplus under a government led by these tools, once again another labor failure another lie another diversion. Just what have ever done right or that was a sucess, one word NOTHING.mick Friday 4 January, 2013 - 5:28 PM
just me; Labor were not elected to dump their multiculture crap on Australia just like Labor were not elected to dump their fraudulent carbon dioxide/global warming tax fraud on Australia. Remember a vote for Labor is a vote for all of the above treasonous conduct....what about all Juliarrr's "hyperbol" you damned silly looking idiot..."Juliarrr Gillard is the one who badly needs to "Learn to speak English". Why do you hate Australians so much for?? Leave Australia, get out and go to live over in bankrupt Greece...JULIARRR Friday 4 January, 2013 - 3:18 PM
@James W posting here - well, you've wrong again, son. Your problem is that you evidently listen astutely to and adhere to the rhetoric and spin put out by the now proven liars, cheats and obstinate scoundrels that call themselves the labor party, slime greens party and the goofball Independents.Bill T Abrahams Friday 4 January, 2013 - 2:02 PM
I guess you've got nothing then Bill, just talking through your hat.James W Friday 4 January, 2013 - 8:44 AM