- James Tiger - Lego Ninjago
- Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it?
- Hike to help our Harbour
- What fairness for the average joe?
- Koala saved using CPR
- Your cash just a fingertip scan away?
- Mitchell on Shorten rape allegations
- Bill Shorten reveals rape allegations
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? I don't think the clown Baird realises he has a State election on in about March 2015. Is he running his candidates for ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? It is gutless on the part of the liberal party. Why not field new candidates and market their integrity - assuming they have ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
President fighting off the fiscal cliff
US President Barack Obama will reportedly send congress a scaled-back plan to avoid the tax hikes and spending cuts of the so-called 'fiscal cliff'.
He's returned to Washington to try to end the cross-party deadlock before next week, after cutting short his family holiday in Hawaii.
Mr Obama says both Republicans and Democrats need to put their political goals aside.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Liberal front-bencher Malcolm Turnbull has delivered a spray to the media and other politicians, saying they're dumbing down the public debate. He claims 'Aussie battlers' are being treated with contempt.
The Jackson 5 were a huge recording act that shaped the history of music throughout the seventies and beyond. The group are missing brother Michael and will honour his legacy in a tour coming soon to Sydney.
Michelle Bell this Just me is just another name from labor's lying and manipulating bloging team set to spread the deception and confusion at every opportunity to hide thier agendas and all this is done on the government payroll. Perhaps the election commission should look into this as electral fraud. You are right Michelle Bell where has multiculurism worked in the world, tell me do the muslim illegal boat people believe in multiculurism, if you believe they do go thier countries and get a fair go. Multiculturism is just another UN myth.mick Sunday 6 January, 2013 - 11:48 AM
Hello I am so thrilled I found your webpage, I really found
you by error, while I was searching on Google for something else,
Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don_t have time to look over it
all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so
when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the superb jo.Andrea Friday 4 January, 2013 - 7:22 PM
Australia does not even rate in the top ten of top economies, and Bill is right do not listen to anything Swan has got to say with of course the exception there will be not surplus under a government led by these tools, once again another labor failure another lie another diversion. Just what have ever done right or that was a sucess, one word NOTHING.mick Friday 4 January, 2013 - 5:28 PM
just me; Labor were not elected to dump their multiculture crap on Australia just like Labor were not elected to dump their fraudulent carbon dioxide/global warming tax fraud on Australia. Remember a vote for Labor is a vote for all of the above treasonous conduct....what about all Juliarrr's "hyperbol" you damned silly looking idiot..."Juliarrr Gillard is the one who badly needs to "Learn to speak English". Why do you hate Australians so much for?? Leave Australia, get out and go to live over in bankrupt Greece...JULIARRR Friday 4 January, 2013 - 3:18 PM
@James W posting here - well, you've wrong again, son. Your problem is that you evidently listen astutely to and adhere to the rhetoric and spin put out by the now proven liars, cheats and obstinate scoundrels that call themselves the labor party, slime greens party and the goofball Independents.Bill T Abrahams Friday 4 January, 2013 - 2:02 PM
I guess you've got nothing then Bill, just talking through your hat.James W Friday 4 January, 2013 - 8:44 AM