- Journalists too left on political views?
- Time for fat tax on fast food?
- Medals found at the Cenotaph
- Sydney's hefty house prices
- Council's new tool on parking meters
- Why do some brands remain 'cool'?
- Man refuses rising for magistrate
- Gillard gains ground in polls for PM
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mark Castellino on Man refuses rising for magistrate Regarding the Muslim man who refused to stand up for the judge. I agree it is not what Australia needs. However, the bill of ... more
- Kimber on Man refuses rising for magistrate It should not matter whether the Magistrate is female or male. This is Australia and the Magistrate is entitled to the ... more
- hadi on Man refuses rising for magistrate In islam, law is above all. In islamic history ,even top of the political system stand in front of law.So please this is not ... more
- Maddy on Man refuses rising for magistrate Send Him Back Home...No Place Here For People Like That more
- Sal Oddo on Man refuses rising for magistrate I am disgusted with the absolute disregard for authority from these muslim extremist.If they hate us so much and our laws ... more
- Peter on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM The only real ground she is gaining in is the one at the bottom of the pit she refuses to stop digging for herself and her ... more
- Peter on Council's new tool on parking meters You have to ask is this an invasion of privacy? more
- Douglas on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM Triple A credit rating from all 3 agencies,low unemployment,low inflation, low interest rates, yet by that poll the Libs can ... more
- Peter on Banning children not vaccinated? Amazing how some people from a minority fringe group are will to put the majority at risk over their un-scientific and ... more
- Karen on Banning children not vaccinated? Well if your child isn't vaccinated they don't get the Child care benefit for fee reduction and parents have to pay full ... more
- Terrence on Tony Abbott's Budget 2013 reply I think they have finally managed to flush him out to a point that he now has to talk about policies. We can see how ... more
- Sandra M on GST future looms at election? I am disgusted at the amount of the GST loaded on to our electricity bills, plus the carbon tax, plus plus even on our land ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Tony Abbott's Budget 2013 reply The Budget reply by Tony Abbott is the best, most open and honest reply I have ever heard as a result of an utterly crook, ... more
- Samuel Kyrikos on Thomson to contest as independent @AbortionisedTruth - I could not agree with you more in your posting here.I trust the voters of Port Macquarie, Tamworth and ... more
- Samuel J Kyrikos on Packer picks Barangaroo design Hoh, Hoh, Hoh - it looks like the trousered legs of poor ole Stan Laurel of the famous TV pair - Laurel and Hardy. You can ... more
- CARMEN on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates THE MORE I SEE OF JULIA GILLARD AND OF ALL OF HER COHORTS, THE MORE I DISLIKE AND ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM.....THEY ARE MADE UP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Legalise marijuana for terminally ill? What is wrong with Morphine in ever increasing doses if they are terminal!Kills the pain totally!I would want this if I were ... more
- Keith A Tudor on GST future looms at election? It is utterly disgusting the money that these political damned rorting creeps rip us off for. It is on our electricity ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Packer picks Barangaroo design One patron in our pub today commented it looks like a replica of a motor cycle exhaust. I agree - a silly looking structure ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Students using performance drugs? John, these days performance enhancing drugs are rife in top level sport. Because we are talking about mega $incentive ... more
President fighting off the fiscal cliff
US President Barack Obama will reportedly send congress a scaled-back plan to avoid the tax hikes and spending cuts of the so-called 'fiscal cliff'.
He's returned to Washington to try to end the cross-party deadlock before next week, after cutting short his family holiday in Hawaii.
Mr Obama says both Republicans and Democrats need to put their political goals aside.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Liberal front-bencher Malcolm Turnbull has delivered a spray to the media and other politicians, saying they're dumbing down the public debate. He claims 'Aussie battlers' are being treated with contempt.
The Jackson 5 were a huge recording act that shaped the history of music throughout the seventies and beyond. The group are missing brother Michael and will honour his legacy in a tour coming soon to Sydney.
Michelle Bell this Just me is just another name from labor's lying and manipulating bloging team set to spread the deception and confusion at every opportunity to hide thier agendas and all this is done on the government payroll. Perhaps the election commission should look into this as electral fraud. You are right Michelle Bell where has multiculurism worked in the world, tell me do the muslim illegal boat people believe in multiculurism, if you believe they do go thier countries and get a fair go. Multiculturism is just another UN myth.mick Sunday 6 January, 2013 - 11:48 AM
Hello I am so thrilled I found your webpage, I really found
you by error, while I was searching on Google for something else,
Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don_t have time to look over it
all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so
when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the superb jo.Andrea Friday 4 January, 2013 - 7:22 PM
Australia does not even rate in the top ten of top economies, and Bill is right do not listen to anything Swan has got to say with of course the exception there will be not surplus under a government led by these tools, once again another labor failure another lie another diversion. Just what have ever done right or that was a sucess, one word NOTHING.mick Friday 4 January, 2013 - 5:28 PM
just me; Labor were not elected to dump their multiculture crap on Australia just like Labor were not elected to dump their fraudulent carbon dioxide/global warming tax fraud on Australia. Remember a vote for Labor is a vote for all of the above treasonous conduct....what about all Juliarrr's "hyperbol" you damned silly looking idiot..."Juliarrr Gillard is the one who badly needs to "Learn to speak English". Why do you hate Australians so much for?? Leave Australia, get out and go to live over in bankrupt Greece...JULIARRR Friday 4 January, 2013 - 3:18 PM
@James W posting here - well, you've wrong again, son. Your problem is that you evidently listen astutely to and adhere to the rhetoric and spin put out by the now proven liars, cheats and obstinate scoundrels that call themselves the labor party, slime greens party and the goofball Independents.Bill T Abrahams Friday 4 January, 2013 - 2:02 PM
I guess you've got nothing then Bill, just talking through your hat.James W Friday 4 January, 2013 - 8:44 AM