- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
President fighting off the fiscal cliff
US President Barack Obama will reportedly send congress a scaled-back plan to avoid the tax hikes and spending cuts of the so-called 'fiscal cliff'.
He's returned to Washington to try to end the cross-party deadlock before next week, after cutting short his family holiday in Hawaii.
Mr Obama says both Republicans and Democrats need to put their political goals aside.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Liberal front-bencher Malcolm Turnbull has delivered a spray to the media and other politicians, saying they're dumbing down the public debate. He claims 'Aussie battlers' are being treated with contempt.
The Jackson 5 were a huge recording act that shaped the history of music throughout the seventies and beyond. The group are missing brother Michael and will honour his legacy in a tour coming soon to Sydney.
Michelle Bell this Just me is just another name from labor's lying and manipulating bloging team set to spread the deception and confusion at every opportunity to hide thier agendas and all this is done on the government payroll. Perhaps the election commission should look into this as electral fraud. You are right Michelle Bell where has multiculurism worked in the world, tell me do the muslim illegal boat people believe in multiculurism, if you believe they do go thier countries and get a fair go. Multiculturism is just another UN myth.mick Sunday 6 January, 2013 - 11:48 AM
Hello I am so thrilled I found your webpage, I really found
you by error, while I was searching on Google for something else,
Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don_t have time to look over it
all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so
when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the superb jo.Andrea Friday 4 January, 2013 - 7:22 PM
Australia does not even rate in the top ten of top economies, and Bill is right do not listen to anything Swan has got to say with of course the exception there will be not surplus under a government led by these tools, once again another labor failure another lie another diversion. Just what have ever done right or that was a sucess, one word NOTHING.mick Friday 4 January, 2013 - 5:28 PM
just me; Labor were not elected to dump their multiculture crap on Australia just like Labor were not elected to dump their fraudulent carbon dioxide/global warming tax fraud on Australia. Remember a vote for Labor is a vote for all of the above treasonous conduct....what about all Juliarrr's "hyperbol" you damned silly looking idiot..."Juliarrr Gillard is the one who badly needs to "Learn to speak English". Why do you hate Australians so much for?? Leave Australia, get out and go to live over in bankrupt Greece...JULIARRR Friday 4 January, 2013 - 3:18 PM
@James W posting here - well, you've wrong again, son. Your problem is that you evidently listen astutely to and adhere to the rhetoric and spin put out by the now proven liars, cheats and obstinate scoundrels that call themselves the labor party, slime greens party and the goofball Independents.Bill T Abrahams Friday 4 January, 2013 - 2:02 PM
I guess you've got nothing then Bill, just talking through your hat.James W Friday 4 January, 2013 - 8:44 AM