- Coming Soon, A new 2UE
- PM keen to stop Toyota closure?
- Overweight: OK to say a man is fat?
- End of Aussie car manufacturing?
- What angers you on Sydney roads?
- Holden to end manufacturing by 2017
- Move aside macaroon, eclair's here!
- ARU: new third tier of competition?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bikinis not Burkas on Move aside macaroon, eclair's here! Where are the ones for Diabetics? more
- Kimber on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Yes I voted Liberal but I don't think the entire blame sits with politics.I am very sorry for the workers but how many ... more
- Kimber on Christmas lights being knocked off? It not only brings joy for people to see the lights but also for the people who take the time to put them out. We have not ... more
- Kimber on Knockout: deadly game of the streets Talk about 'life imitating art' this is life imitating violent electronic games, these thugs have no handle on what's real ... more
- Keith A Tudor B.Ec on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 @ Joe posting here - too right it was the damned Unions and their unrelenting wage demands and so call enterprice bargaining ... more
- Samuel J on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 I blame none other than the greedy mob General Motors Chevrolet in Detroit and the Workers' Union for this decision. They ... more
- Joe on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Well done Australians. Clap, clap, clap. To all those who placed their cross over the LIBERAL box in the past election, be ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Back flipping is Tony's and Joe's preferred method of movement, these days. A good thing Joe dropped quite a few kgs, he's ... more
- paulo on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Never forget here in Australia our treatment of blacks.from the end of the 19th century until the 1960s half caste children ... more
- Cleangirl on Is cheerleading really a sport? Yes, but they should be wearing over-alls, not shaving under their arms and they require tribal tattoos, or so want the ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I doubt the veracity of this so called 'poll.' It was most probable that it was conducted in 'die-hard' labor party and ... more
- PJ on Why are Coalition behind in polls? One sentence; Labor Left OWN the media.Coalition has been blamed for the Spy scandal, Qantas and Holden. All problems ... more
- Jo on Are Sydney's trains too unreliable? Yes trains are unreliable but from someone who catches a bus 10-12 times a week or more buses are worse and something needs ... more
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
- rolland on Why are Coalition behind in polls? sick of all the lies from this govt the secrecy with hiding the boats, the attacks on our national broadcaster, christopher ... more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Robert the normal racist answer.Just because you think the racist white only policy was fine does not mean that all whites ... more
- Felicia on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Political analysis with Dicko. That'll do me. more
- Stew on Expect intense bushfires more often The professor has zero cred. Just look at his record....Glad he is off the taxpayers teat. History will judge him ... more
President fighting off the fiscal cliff
US President Barack Obama will reportedly send congress a scaled-back plan to avoid the tax hikes and spending cuts of the so-called 'fiscal cliff'.
He's returned to Washington to try to end the cross-party deadlock before next week, after cutting short his family holiday in Hawaii.
Mr Obama says both Republicans and Democrats need to put their political goals aside.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Liberal front-bencher Malcolm Turnbull has delivered a spray to the media and other politicians, saying they're dumbing down the public debate. He claims 'Aussie battlers' are being treated with contempt.
The Jackson 5 were a huge recording act that shaped the history of music throughout the seventies and beyond. The group are missing brother Michael and will honour his legacy in a tour coming soon to Sydney.
Michelle Bell this Just me is just another name from labor's lying and manipulating bloging team set to spread the deception and confusion at every opportunity to hide thier agendas and all this is done on the government payroll. Perhaps the election commission should look into this as electral fraud. You are right Michelle Bell where has multiculurism worked in the world, tell me do the muslim illegal boat people believe in multiculurism, if you believe they do go thier countries and get a fair go. Multiculturism is just another UN myth.mick Sunday 6 January, 2013 - 11:48 AM
Hello I am so thrilled I found your webpage, I really found
you by error, while I was searching on Google for something else,
Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don_t have time to look over it
all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so
when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the superb jo.Andrea Friday 4 January, 2013 - 7:22 PM
Australia does not even rate in the top ten of top economies, and Bill is right do not listen to anything Swan has got to say with of course the exception there will be not surplus under a government led by these tools, once again another labor failure another lie another diversion. Just what have ever done right or that was a sucess, one word NOTHING.mick Friday 4 January, 2013 - 5:28 PM
just me; Labor were not elected to dump their multiculture crap on Australia just like Labor were not elected to dump their fraudulent carbon dioxide/global warming tax fraud on Australia. Remember a vote for Labor is a vote for all of the above treasonous conduct....what about all Juliarrr's "hyperbol" you damned silly looking idiot..."Juliarrr Gillard is the one who badly needs to "Learn to speak English". Why do you hate Australians so much for?? Leave Australia, get out and go to live over in bankrupt Greece...JULIARRR Friday 4 January, 2013 - 3:18 PM
@James W posting here - well, you've wrong again, son. Your problem is that you evidently listen astutely to and adhere to the rhetoric and spin put out by the now proven liars, cheats and obstinate scoundrels that call themselves the labor party, slime greens party and the goofball Independents.Bill T Abrahams Friday 4 January, 2013 - 2:02 PM
I guess you've got nothing then Bill, just talking through your hat.James W Friday 4 January, 2013 - 8:44 AM