- Red tape and double standards?
- Cooks Companion gets a garnish
- Our forgotten homeless veterans
- Jet pack designed for police
- News Forum: the issues of the week
- Boomers accused of retiring on dole
- Fast Facts on The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Xenophon to set up political party
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Roberto Georgio on Nova Peris sets back race relations? obviously not very impressed with whites, but happy to take there hard earned money. more
- Barry G on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate By By , Thanks Rudd AND Gillard ,,Seeya Australia. more
- Cleangirl on Nova Peris sets back race relations? Claims to be the victim here ??? more
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
President fighting off the fiscal cliff
US President Barack Obama will reportedly send congress a scaled-back plan to avoid the tax hikes and spending cuts of the so-called 'fiscal cliff'.
He's returned to Washington to try to end the cross-party deadlock before next week, after cutting short his family holiday in Hawaii.
Mr Obama says both Republicans and Democrats need to put their political goals aside.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Liberal front-bencher Malcolm Turnbull has delivered a spray to the media and other politicians, saying they're dumbing down the public debate. He claims 'Aussie battlers' are being treated with contempt.
The Jackson 5 were a huge recording act that shaped the history of music throughout the seventies and beyond. The group are missing brother Michael and will honour his legacy in a tour coming soon to Sydney.
Michelle Bell this Just me is just another name from labor's lying and manipulating bloging team set to spread the deception and confusion at every opportunity to hide thier agendas and all this is done on the government payroll. Perhaps the election commission should look into this as electral fraud. You are right Michelle Bell where has multiculurism worked in the world, tell me do the muslim illegal boat people believe in multiculurism, if you believe they do go thier countries and get a fair go. Multiculturism is just another UN myth.mick Sunday 6 January, 2013 - 11:48 AM
Hello I am so thrilled I found your webpage, I really found
you by error, while I was searching on Google for something else,
Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I
also love the theme/design), I don_t have time to look over it
all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so
when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the superb jo.Andrea Friday 4 January, 2013 - 7:22 PM
Australia does not even rate in the top ten of top economies, and Bill is right do not listen to anything Swan has got to say with of course the exception there will be not surplus under a government led by these tools, once again another labor failure another lie another diversion. Just what have ever done right or that was a sucess, one word NOTHING.mick Friday 4 January, 2013 - 5:28 PM
just me; Labor were not elected to dump their multiculture crap on Australia just like Labor were not elected to dump their fraudulent carbon dioxide/global warming tax fraud on Australia. Remember a vote for Labor is a vote for all of the above treasonous conduct....what about all Juliarrr's "hyperbol" you damned silly looking idiot..."Juliarrr Gillard is the one who badly needs to "Learn to speak English". Why do you hate Australians so much for?? Leave Australia, get out and go to live over in bankrupt Greece...JULIARRR Friday 4 January, 2013 - 3:18 PM
@James W posting here - well, you've wrong again, son. Your problem is that you evidently listen astutely to and adhere to the rhetoric and spin put out by the now proven liars, cheats and obstinate scoundrels that call themselves the labor party, slime greens party and the goofball Independents.Bill T Abrahams Friday 4 January, 2013 - 2:02 PM
I guess you've got nothing then Bill, just talking through your hat.James W Friday 4 January, 2013 - 8:44 AM