- Journalists too left on political views?
- Time for fat tax on fast food?
- Medals found at the Cenotaph
- Sydney's hefty house prices
- Council's new tool on parking meters
- Why do some brands remain 'cool'?
- Man refuses rising for magistrate
- Gillard gains ground in polls for PM
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mark Castellino on Man refuses rising for magistrate Regarding the Muslim man who refused to stand up for the judge. I agree it is not what Australia needs. However, the bill of ... more
- Kimber on Man refuses rising for magistrate It should not matter whether the Magistrate is female or male. This is Australia and the Magistrate is entitled to the ... more
- hadi on Man refuses rising for magistrate In islam, law is above all. In islamic history ,even top of the political system stand in front of law.So please this is not ... more
- Maddy on Man refuses rising for magistrate Send Him Back Home...No Place Here For People Like That more
- Sal Oddo on Man refuses rising for magistrate I am disgusted with the absolute disregard for authority from these muslim extremist.If they hate us so much and our laws ... more
- Peter on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM The only real ground she is gaining in is the one at the bottom of the pit she refuses to stop digging for herself and her ... more
- Peter on Council's new tool on parking meters You have to ask is this an invasion of privacy? more
- Douglas on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM Triple A credit rating from all 3 agencies,low unemployment,low inflation, low interest rates, yet by that poll the Libs can ... more
- Peter on Banning children not vaccinated? Amazing how some people from a minority fringe group are will to put the majority at risk over their un-scientific and ... more
- Karen on Banning children not vaccinated? Well if your child isn't vaccinated they don't get the Child care benefit for fee reduction and parents have to pay full ... more
- Terrence on Tony Abbott's Budget 2013 reply I think they have finally managed to flush him out to a point that he now has to talk about policies. We can see how ... more
- Sandra M on GST future looms at election? I am disgusted at the amount of the GST loaded on to our electricity bills, plus the carbon tax, plus plus even on our land ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Tony Abbott's Budget 2013 reply The Budget reply by Tony Abbott is the best, most open and honest reply I have ever heard as a result of an utterly crook, ... more
- Samuel Kyrikos on Thomson to contest as independent @AbortionisedTruth - I could not agree with you more in your posting here.I trust the voters of Port Macquarie, Tamworth and ... more
- Samuel J Kyrikos on Packer picks Barangaroo design Hoh, Hoh, Hoh - it looks like the trousered legs of poor ole Stan Laurel of the famous TV pair - Laurel and Hardy. You can ... more
- CARMEN on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates THE MORE I SEE OF JULIA GILLARD AND OF ALL OF HER COHORTS, THE MORE I DISLIKE AND ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM.....THEY ARE MADE UP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Legalise marijuana for terminally ill? What is wrong with Morphine in ever increasing doses if they are terminal!Kills the pain totally!I would want this if I were ... more
- Keith A Tudor on GST future looms at election? It is utterly disgusting the money that these political damned rorting creeps rip us off for. It is on our electricity ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Packer picks Barangaroo design One patron in our pub today commented it looks like a replica of a motor cycle exhaust. I agree - a silly looking structure ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Students using performance drugs? John, these days performance enhancing drugs are rife in top level sport. Because we are talking about mega $incentive ... more
President Obama Re-elected
President Obama has won a second term in the White House. Former White House staffer Laura Schwartz joins Paul Murray from Chicago as the celebrations begin.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Obama is bailing out anybody and anything with borrowed money,$17 Trillion at last count. He is a fiscal and foreign policy lightweight who plays the divide and conquer game to a very gullible American electorate.
The American public deserve the next four years, god help them!Peter Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 10:25 AM
I can't help but respond to Peter Wednesday.
Dear Friend, Hugo Chavez is a socialist. In Venezuela, he nationalized the oil companies, he nationalized the banks, he nationalized the gold industry, all of which lost private ownership.
During the 2008-2009 financial crisis, the Unites States government bailed out private financial corporations like AIG, Bank of America, Citigroup. The Unites States government continued by bailing the auto industry and many others. All of which retained their private ownership in the end. What was done here is the complete opposite of socialism, and it was all done under the leadership of Barack Obama.
When Barack Obama was elected President, the word "socialism" was hijacked by the right for their own political gain, and then used against Obama during the current election cycle. It's no different than the word "gay" which was hijacked by the homosexual movement.
Barack Obama is not a socialist.
The United States has its share of problems, and from my own point of view, probably not the best nation to live in. Of all the places on the planet that I believe offer better conditions for people to be happy, the first would be the Nordic Countries and then Australia!
Be grateful for what you have down under.Jeremiah Johnson Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 5:34 AM
I cannot get over the Americans stupidity voting for this shifty charmer, smooth talker , no talent who looks and acts like a Hollywood pizza delivery driver aiming for a $tip. Not long now before the U.S. dollar is completely irrelevant and the new world superpower, mortgagee, China's powerful yen is leading the world. Bye bye American pie! After 4 years of damned Obama, America is now a basket case, yet they still love him in preference to Mitt Romney-how absurd? Maybe because Obama helped built a mosque at Ground Zero New York and he likes homosexual marriage and abortion for birth control etc. Sad to see a once great nation gone down the immoral and economic drain. However, sadly I think the same foolishness is happening here with Labor calling an early election and winning under the same fanciful guise as Obama. Bottom Line-watch this space in 4 years, Americans will be then gnashing their teeth harder and moaning why! The very thick voters are really stupid idiots and they will pay for it big-time and forever. I still can't believe it!! Good luck Australia.THE BOSS HA HA Wednesday 7 November, 2012 - 9:47 PM
I once thought Americans were above stupidity! How do you vote a decisive bubbling socialist back into office?
Obama has placed the US into the path of fiscal ruin and it will become the laughing stock of the whole world, that is, the parts that are not already up shit creek!
It also goes to show you that the gulible will beleive the misogynist line everytime! Stupid Stupid People!Peter Wednesday 7 November, 2012 - 4:45 PM