- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
President Obama Re-elected
President Obama has won a second term in the White House. Former White House staffer Laura Schwartz joins Paul Murray from Chicago as the celebrations begin.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Obama is bailing out anybody and anything with borrowed money,$17 Trillion at last count. He is a fiscal and foreign policy lightweight who plays the divide and conquer game to a very gullible American electorate.
The American public deserve the next four years, god help them!Peter Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 10:25 AM
I can't help but respond to Peter Wednesday.
Dear Friend, Hugo Chavez is a socialist. In Venezuela, he nationalized the oil companies, he nationalized the banks, he nationalized the gold industry, all of which lost private ownership.
During the 2008-2009 financial crisis, the Unites States government bailed out private financial corporations like AIG, Bank of America, Citigroup. The Unites States government continued by bailing the auto industry and many others. All of which retained their private ownership in the end. What was done here is the complete opposite of socialism, and it was all done under the leadership of Barack Obama.
When Barack Obama was elected President, the word "socialism" was hijacked by the right for their own political gain, and then used against Obama during the current election cycle. It's no different than the word "gay" which was hijacked by the homosexual movement.
Barack Obama is not a socialist.
The United States has its share of problems, and from my own point of view, probably not the best nation to live in. Of all the places on the planet that I believe offer better conditions for people to be happy, the first would be the Nordic Countries and then Australia!
Be grateful for what you have down under.Jeremiah Johnson Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 5:34 AM
I cannot get over the Americans stupidity voting for this shifty charmer, smooth talker , no talent who looks and acts like a Hollywood pizza delivery driver aiming for a $tip. Not long now before the U.S. dollar is completely irrelevant and the new world superpower, mortgagee, China's powerful yen is leading the world. Bye bye American pie! After 4 years of damned Obama, America is now a basket case, yet they still love him in preference to Mitt Romney-how absurd? Maybe because Obama helped built a mosque at Ground Zero New York and he likes homosexual marriage and abortion for birth control etc. Sad to see a once great nation gone down the immoral and economic drain. However, sadly I think the same foolishness is happening here with Labor calling an early election and winning under the same fanciful guise as Obama. Bottom Line-watch this space in 4 years, Americans will be then gnashing their teeth harder and moaning why! The very thick voters are really stupid idiots and they will pay for it big-time and forever. I still can't believe it!! Good luck Australia.THE BOSS HA HA Wednesday 7 November, 2012 - 9:47 PM
I once thought Americans were above stupidity! How do you vote a decisive bubbling socialist back into office?
Obama has placed the US into the path of fiscal ruin and it will become the laughing stock of the whole world, that is, the parts that are not already up shit creek!
It also goes to show you that the gulible will beleive the misogynist line everytime! Stupid Stupid People!Peter Wednesday 7 November, 2012 - 4:45 PM