- Disabled parking demerit points
- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- md nurul amin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! pathetic news for me and shocked at the dawn demise of HUGE. CA lost a legend' tribute to him more
- Paul Carter on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My condolences to Phillip Hughes Family, Friends and the Cricket Fraternity after his tragic death yesterday. more
- Yvonne Holmes on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My deepest sympathy to Phillip Hughes' family at this tragic time. I have joined thousands of others in crying for your ... more
- Mohammed Salim on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! In Memory of Philip HughesCricket is not just a game but a family. We are all brothers ; surpassing borders and nations. We ... more
- Dr Wajdi Hadi on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My Condolences to family and to all Australia,May God give patience to his family and friends.I suggets to gather support to ... more
- kathleen, richard, ryan & blake on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We have followed your journey and with sadness, we along with your family and friends mourn the loss of a talented player ... more
- Colin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! A very very sad day for the world of cricket. So sorry for Phillip Hughes and his family. RIP PhilSpare a thought for Sean ... more
- sada siwan on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! have not met him, but there are some cricketers whom I just like and Phil is one of them. may god be with you and rest in ... more
- Trevor Lord on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened as an ex East St resident. Knew his mum casually at Macksville RSL.his uncle cut my 90 year old parents ... more
- Ross & Sylvia Tollow on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We express our deepest sympathy to all the Hughes family, may your son and brother rest in peace. Our thoughts are also with ... more
- Tejas on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My best wishes to the family. He passed playing the game he loved. He reminds us how precious life is. Please let his death ... more
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
President Obama Re-elected
President Obama has won a second term in the White House. Former White House staffer Laura Schwartz joins Paul Murray from Chicago as the celebrations begin.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Obama is bailing out anybody and anything with borrowed money,$17 Trillion at last count. He is a fiscal and foreign policy lightweight who plays the divide and conquer game to a very gullible American electorate.
The American public deserve the next four years, god help them!Peter Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 10:25 AM
I can't help but respond to Peter Wednesday.
Dear Friend, Hugo Chavez is a socialist. In Venezuela, he nationalized the oil companies, he nationalized the banks, he nationalized the gold industry, all of which lost private ownership.
During the 2008-2009 financial crisis, the Unites States government bailed out private financial corporations like AIG, Bank of America, Citigroup. The Unites States government continued by bailing the auto industry and many others. All of which retained their private ownership in the end. What was done here is the complete opposite of socialism, and it was all done under the leadership of Barack Obama.
When Barack Obama was elected President, the word "socialism" was hijacked by the right for their own political gain, and then used against Obama during the current election cycle. It's no different than the word "gay" which was hijacked by the homosexual movement.
Barack Obama is not a socialist.
The United States has its share of problems, and from my own point of view, probably not the best nation to live in. Of all the places on the planet that I believe offer better conditions for people to be happy, the first would be the Nordic Countries and then Australia!
Be grateful for what you have down under.Jeremiah Johnson Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 5:34 AM
I cannot get over the Americans stupidity voting for this shifty charmer, smooth talker , no talent who looks and acts like a Hollywood pizza delivery driver aiming for a $tip. Not long now before the U.S. dollar is completely irrelevant and the new world superpower, mortgagee, China's powerful yen is leading the world. Bye bye American pie! After 4 years of damned Obama, America is now a basket case, yet they still love him in preference to Mitt Romney-how absurd? Maybe because Obama helped built a mosque at Ground Zero New York and he likes homosexual marriage and abortion for birth control etc. Sad to see a once great nation gone down the immoral and economic drain. However, sadly I think the same foolishness is happening here with Labor calling an early election and winning under the same fanciful guise as Obama. Bottom Line-watch this space in 4 years, Americans will be then gnashing their teeth harder and moaning why! The very thick voters are really stupid idiots and they will pay for it big-time and forever. I still can't believe it!! Good luck Australia.THE BOSS HA HA Wednesday 7 November, 2012 - 9:47 PM
I once thought Americans were above stupidity! How do you vote a decisive bubbling socialist back into office?
Obama has placed the US into the path of fiscal ruin and it will become the laughing stock of the whole world, that is, the parts that are not already up shit creek!
It also goes to show you that the gulible will beleive the misogynist line everytime! Stupid Stupid People!Peter Wednesday 7 November, 2012 - 4:45 PM