- What's best, CD MP3 or Vinyl?
- Epidemic of exhausted women?
- Bomb threat closes State Parliament
- Do you still send Christmas Cards?
- How do we improve school zones?
- Beware online posts on holidays
- Apollo theatre collapse in London
- Improving the adoption system
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- riky on Do we need a bigger Australia? bs robert! the world IS interdependent and taht is a FACT.We need to increase the non white population so we can have a more ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Ronald Biggs: Hero or Villain? Biggs had a key role in the train robbery and violently attacked a guard on the train as part of his depredations involving ... more
- Samuel J on What are challenges facing women? The challenges for women in the workplace largely runs around the 'Peter Principle' in management - which is they are ... more
- Robert on Do we need a bigger Australia? No. What we need is to get out the globalised society and become self-sufficient instead of inter-dependent.There's nothing ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on Disbanding of Brothers for Life Well with the skinny little pony tailed for the most part, child like things that call themselves police women supposedly ... more
- riky on Is white ok for a second wedding? Fred Nile thinks marriage is between a man and a woman.It does not matter if that man and woman is dysfunctional.But god ... more
- riky on Health cuts will hurt Western Sydney western Sydney is where Australia dumps its poor and new immigrants.Not sure that Eastern or central Sydney gives a damn!It ... more
- Samuel J on Disbanding of Brothers for Life Well, Mr Gallacher who has a rather poor record as Police Minister, should be taking this issue up adroitly with the Chief ... more
- Aussiechild on Are we too lazy behind the wheel? nice more
- A little smarter on What are challenges facing women? Well that's interesting - Criticising both feminism AND the 'promotion of pornography'! What do you think feminism is? ... more
- Peter on Blame game on budget blowout The Libs own scare campaign over the last 6 years has come back to bite them. Hello Whyalla, you still with us LOL more
- 1916 on Children shouldn't say sorry? "See that girl, Willie....those things have to be taught, Ned. When we were children, we wouldn't have stolen so much as a ... more
- paulo on Blame game on budget blowout Peter it is not laboours fault.Even Jo Hockey said and i quote "More than half the deterioration in the budget position is ... more
- Peter on Blame game on budget blowout Its hard to get over the incompetency of the previous federal government. The shear inapitiude and inability to manage a ... more
- Jester4212 on Blame game on budget blowout Forget apologies, just get the work done. Enough of this blame game! more
- Cleangirl on Police fed up with alcohol violence Sack the namby-pamby Judges who refuse to punish the criminals. Why can drunk drivers get off because they are either ... more
- Cleangirl on What are challenges facing women? Feminism militants and the promotion of pornography. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on End of Aussie car manufacturing? Too true Robert, I have been saying for decades that Australia is a multi party Dictatorship, they say, you do or they send ... more
- Robert on Children shouldn't say sorry? @Ballasque. I agree. And I get sick of these so-called experts telling us how to bring up our children. They're liars as far ... more
- Kimber on Children shouldn't say sorry? Interesting, this thought bubble should go hand in hand with the story about security guards being needed on buses. Children ... more
President Obama Re-elected
President Obama has won a second term in the White House. Former White House staffer Laura Schwartz joins Paul Murray from Chicago as the celebrations begin.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Obama is bailing out anybody and anything with borrowed money,$17 Trillion at last count. He is a fiscal and foreign policy lightweight who plays the divide and conquer game to a very gullible American electorate.
The American public deserve the next four years, god help them!Peter Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 10:25 AM
I can't help but respond to Peter Wednesday.
Dear Friend, Hugo Chavez is a socialist. In Venezuela, he nationalized the oil companies, he nationalized the banks, he nationalized the gold industry, all of which lost private ownership.
During the 2008-2009 financial crisis, the Unites States government bailed out private financial corporations like AIG, Bank of America, Citigroup. The Unites States government continued by bailing the auto industry and many others. All of which retained their private ownership in the end. What was done here is the complete opposite of socialism, and it was all done under the leadership of Barack Obama.
When Barack Obama was elected President, the word "socialism" was hijacked by the right for their own political gain, and then used against Obama during the current election cycle. It's no different than the word "gay" which was hijacked by the homosexual movement.
Barack Obama is not a socialist.
The United States has its share of problems, and from my own point of view, probably not the best nation to live in. Of all the places on the planet that I believe offer better conditions for people to be happy, the first would be the Nordic Countries and then Australia!
Be grateful for what you have down under.Jeremiah Johnson Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 5:34 AM
I cannot get over the Americans stupidity voting for this shifty charmer, smooth talker , no talent who looks and acts like a Hollywood pizza delivery driver aiming for a $tip. Not long now before the U.S. dollar is completely irrelevant and the new world superpower, mortgagee, China's powerful yen is leading the world. Bye bye American pie! After 4 years of damned Obama, America is now a basket case, yet they still love him in preference to Mitt Romney-how absurd? Maybe because Obama helped built a mosque at Ground Zero New York and he likes homosexual marriage and abortion for birth control etc. Sad to see a once great nation gone down the immoral and economic drain. However, sadly I think the same foolishness is happening here with Labor calling an early election and winning under the same fanciful guise as Obama. Bottom Line-watch this space in 4 years, Americans will be then gnashing their teeth harder and moaning why! The very thick voters are really stupid idiots and they will pay for it big-time and forever. I still can't believe it!! Good luck Australia.THE BOSS HA HA Wednesday 7 November, 2012 - 9:47 PM
I once thought Americans were above stupidity! How do you vote a decisive bubbling socialist back into office?
Obama has placed the US into the path of fiscal ruin and it will become the laughing stock of the whole world, that is, the parts that are not already up shit creek!
It also goes to show you that the gulible will beleive the misogynist line everytime! Stupid Stupid People!Peter Wednesday 7 November, 2012 - 4:45 PM