- Time to help out Ebola regions?
- Too young for homework?
- Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam
- Accident hotspot: northern beaches
- The Whisper: burqa ban fuss
- The Whisper: burqa ban fuss
- Drivers not tested for cocaine use?
- Want to sing at the Opera House?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
- Troy on Hillsong, more than just a church So tired of hearing from this woman anytime Hillsong is mentioned. She hasn't been there in well over a decade. She couldn't ... more
- Mr Creepy on Are 'fun police' banning everything? We have all seen it. A poodle mounts the leg of a bigger dog. The expression on the poodles face is a little amusing, a ... more
- Voluptuous Hypothesis on Sydney to bathe in blood moon? Just in time to watch the moon die. Blood moon exsanguinated. Eclipse reached totality. Here, north of Dallas, the moon ... more
- Cleangirl on Labor Party 'Headed for the rocks' Labor has to stop the Left-wing senseless rhetoric, and start looking out for the workers, their families and get some ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane It was reported that Islamic State agents are travelling in fours with false passports, posing as refugees to enter Europe! ... more
- Craig on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane Kobane will fall as Turkey will not allow the Kurdish fighters there to receive heavy weapons to repel the invaders.They ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane I thought that islam was a peaceful religion? more
- Steve on Fire danger ignored for burn off? I live in St. Ives and witnessed the extra firetrucks racing along Mona Vale road (under lights and sirens)to assist. ... more
- Rob on Fire danger ignored for burn off? This is so typical of the NSWRFS staff. Happy to get in front of the camera on an "out of control bushfire" but have no clue ... more
- Greg on A Fair Go For Seniors Forum With $40B as the estimated cost to pay all volunteer work across Australia each year, has anyone considered the impact of ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Call for calm in Islamic debate Realistically compare "islamic extremism" to so called "christian extremism"...got the picture yet. more
- Cate B. on Banning the burqa an overreaction? Come out to busy Merrylands Stockland Mall and see if you still want the burqa? more
- Annette 72 years of age on Banning the burqa an overreaction? i dont see what the Muslim community dosent understand we just want to see their faces .thats it . it terrifies me to walk ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Banning the burqa an overreaction? What about the BURQA-CLAD mother of seven who claimed she was the victim of mistaken identity, jailed for six months for ... more
Pressure on older workers to stay
More people aged 55 to 70 are continuing to work with their superannuation nest eggs found wanting. George & Paul with Sue Ryan on age discrimination. What are the opportunities for older workers?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
I own and operate Olderworkers.com.au Australia's number #1 job board for older workers and I can see the difference that Susan Ryan is making with employers.
There is a long way to go, but we are making progress.Older workers are a hugely underutilised workforce in this country and any business that wants to succeed will already be looking to older workers
We have employers such as BUPA, Woolworths, Coles, Commonwealth Bank, Allianz, Michael Hill Jeweller who are all looking for older workers for their business.Shane Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 10:58 AM
Well someone has to pay tax to support all of Labor's lazy young illegal immigrants coming here on $15k boats who 94% of them refuse to work, much preferring Centrelink Disability Pensions for life. How silly are Aussies putting up with this endless Labor crap. Costing and wasting taxpayer's countless $billions to support these free-loaders who do not like us or our great culture. Then traitors Labor puts the boot into hardworking Aussies all the time.COL Monday 25 June, 2012 - 3:15 PM
We have no choice because the costs of living are rising exponentially and federal and state pollies think we have sustanable budgets .My budget is now indeficit and the only to balance now is stop eating live in the dark get rid of the car and freeze.SO WILL POLITICIANS BE ACCOUNTABLE AND RESPONSIBLE WHEN PEOPLE ARE DYING BECAUSE OF THEIR DUMB POLICIES WHICH THEY RAM THRU PARLIAMENT REGARDLESS OF THE TOTAL LACK OF BENEFIT TO THE AUSTRALIAN PEOPLE EXCEPT BIG BUSINESS AND POLITICANSjag Monday 25 June, 2012 - 1:47 PM