- Mandela: lessons we can all learn
- Why do we have tongue twisters?
- Health system needs a checkup?
- Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela
- Mandela was a giant, and a man!
- Nelson Mandela changed the era
- Sydney 500: Mark Skaife on 2UE
- Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Never forget that Australia had a racist WHITE ONLY policy till 1973. In 1975 the Whitlam Government passed the Racial ... more
- STEVE on Mandela: lessons we can all learn south africa has a long journey to fight for economic justice.The government has been too complacent.However Mandela is a ... more
- ricky on Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela When he was in prison i protested outside south africa house in London.GREAT MAN.All politicians should learn from him.RIP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Lingerie football: is it sexist? I may become a convert to league if my wife lets me!I'm not into watching men play with each other. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? @ ahmed, are you are part of the misinformation society, haven't you been listening to the court reports on the radio about ... more
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
Prince Harry on killing insurgents
Prince Harry has confirmed he killed Taliban insurgents during his latest tour of Afghanistan. Dicko & Sarah on the Royal Prince bound for Britain after his second deployment to the war-torn country.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prince Harry says he killed Taliban fighters during his stint as a helicopter gunner in Afghanistan, in comments that can be reported now he's finished his tour of duty.
Harry, third in line to the throne, spent a 20-week posting flying scores of missions over the restive southern Helmand Province in an Apache attack chopper.
The 28-year-old says Islamist insurgents were put "out of the game" and says taking a life to save a life is what their job revolves around.
The prince supported allied troops fighting the Taliban at close quarters and accompanied British and US helicopters on missions to evacuate casualties.
Jason Morrison looks at the very intimate interview with the prince.
Barack Obama has been publically sworn in for his second term as US President. He has highlighted the big issues he wants to tackle 2nd term, healthcare, the budget, gay marriage, climate change and immigration.
Well said Bill Abrahams! Doubtless, prince ginger meggs has, buy his irresponsible utterances, now made not only himself but his family to become more acute sitting targets for muslim terrorism even on his home turf. I trust Prince Philip will give him a backhander for the trouble.Sandra M Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 11:58 AM
Prince Harry killed Taliban insurgents - in a war zone? Never!Liberator Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 9:22 AM
Hi Mick, dirty Harry should not brag about these things, any fool can see that killing is a given in war. Again, "Angry muslims around the globe will not take too kindly to this, will they?" They will most probably kill many poor innocent people as some kind of sick pay back?? Meanwhile dirty Harry is holed up in his safe secure palace.Clearly "loose lips do sink ships" in war. As for cheating in his art exam, because of his Royal status he was not failed or expelled! All in all it shows poor character, I would suggest Mick.www.abortiontruth.com Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 7:33 PM
The Royal Family is not new to death by terrorists - Meg seems to want to expose his family to greater risk from terrorist attacksRR Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 5:04 PM
Some one should remind little Prince ginger meggs that a disciplined professional soldier does not utter a word about these 'warfare' matters at least in the public arena. In truth, he had probably dreamt it all up or played it out in his video game with ten beers on board. I can hear his daddy, ole Prince Philip chuckling now! Ahem!Bill T Abrahams Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 3:52 PM
If that is what he wants to do then let him do it that is what they are all there for. So what is your point Abortion, what if he did cheat in an art exam who gives a toss and what has that got to do with the story it is not a real measure of his brightness, really.mick Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 8:18 AM