- Sports Today: clash of heavyweights
- Felipe Massa Grand Prix favourite?
- The best spins of the news week
- Flu season hitting early this year?
- How will credit changes affect you?
- Late doctors should give discounts?
- Sydney's worst traffic snarl spots?
- Ian Roberts: the effects of concussion
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Cleangirl on Buy local: vote with your wallet New car buyers cringed at buying an Australian car, so I`m glad they`ll at least buy Australian fruit from Coca-Cola Amital. more
- David Hoffman on Is terrorism behind missing plane? I am looking at this event through the lens of being a lifelong student of human behaviour. I know enough to believe that, ... more
- Gary on Too late to stop climate change now? I simply let the facts talk to me and as Garry Linnell stated it was warmer 27 years ago. So where is the evidence of ... more
- helen on Scrap the My School website? Hello Angela, have just read Peter 'Fitz' remarks re your morning show. Agree! you are a delight to tune into each ... more
- David T. on Do we still need a Women's Day? In my experience, every day is Women's Day. more
- David T. on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? How "bloody" stupid. Government, stay out of our lives. more
- David T. on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali Break another country's laws and you can expect to be treated according to their law. I have no sympathy for thede ... more
- Rod M on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali To me it seems very clear why journos are being booted out of Bali. Their courts expect people to abide by the spirit and ... more
- Mary on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? What a waste of the tax payers money, why not give it to hospitals... they need it more. more
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
Prince Harry on killing insurgents
Prince Harry has confirmed he killed Taliban insurgents during his latest tour of Afghanistan. Dicko & Sarah on the Royal Prince bound for Britain after his second deployment to the war-torn country.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prince Harry says he killed Taliban fighters during his stint as a helicopter gunner in Afghanistan, in comments that can be reported now he's finished his tour of duty.
Harry, third in line to the throne, spent a 20-week posting flying scores of missions over the restive southern Helmand Province in an Apache attack chopper.
The 28-year-old says Islamist insurgents were put "out of the game" and says taking a life to save a life is what their job revolves around.
The prince supported allied troops fighting the Taliban at close quarters and accompanied British and US helicopters on missions to evacuate casualties.
Jason Morrison looks at the very intimate interview with the prince.
Barack Obama has been publically sworn in for his second term as US President. He has highlighted the big issues he wants to tackle 2nd term, healthcare, the budget, gay marriage, climate change and immigration.
Well said Bill Abrahams! Doubtless, prince ginger meggs has, buy his irresponsible utterances, now made not only himself but his family to become more acute sitting targets for muslim terrorism even on his home turf. I trust Prince Philip will give him a backhander for the trouble.Sandra M Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 11:58 AM
Prince Harry killed Taliban insurgents - in a war zone? Never!Liberator Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 9:22 AM
Hi Mick, dirty Harry should not brag about these things, any fool can see that killing is a given in war. Again, "Angry muslims around the globe will not take too kindly to this, will they?" They will most probably kill many poor innocent people as some kind of sick pay back?? Meanwhile dirty Harry is holed up in his safe secure palace.Clearly "loose lips do sink ships" in war. As for cheating in his art exam, because of his Royal status he was not failed or expelled! All in all it shows poor character, I would suggest Mick.www.abortiontruth.com Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 7:33 PM
The Royal Family is not new to death by terrorists - Meg seems to want to expose his family to greater risk from terrorist attacksRR Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 5:04 PM
Some one should remind little Prince ginger meggs that a disciplined professional soldier does not utter a word about these 'warfare' matters at least in the public arena. In truth, he had probably dreamt it all up or played it out in his video game with ten beers on board. I can hear his daddy, ole Prince Philip chuckling now! Ahem!Bill T Abrahams Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 3:52 PM
If that is what he wants to do then let him do it that is what they are all there for. So what is your point Abortion, what if he did cheat in an art exam who gives a toss and what has that got to do with the story it is not a real measure of his brightness, really.mick Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 8:18 AM