- Tradies charge by Sydney suburb?
- Ice: the 'worst of the worst' drugs
- Damning report into insulation scheme
- Sydney's 5th season, Sprinter?
- Proposal with a $1million donation
- Terror threat: alert not alarmed?
- Standard starting age at schools
- What's the future for Qantas?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John Harvey on Stopping fighters heading overseas let them go just do not let them back into the country more
- Cleangirl on Extremists the enemy of Islam Extreme Islam or mediocre Islam ? Look at all the Islamic nations, extreme overrides mediocrity every time. more
- Keith A Tudor on Stopping fighters heading overseas @Tony - excellent comment. I support that including confiscation of their passports as well as their assets forfeited to the ... more
- Citizen Slain on War looming in the Middle East We would all very much like to believe in the integrity and decency of modern government however the reality is very ... more
- Peter Ulmer on My religion needs fixing? Glen Mohammed is impressive as you say. Sadly he is one voice in what appears to be a minority view within his community. I ... more
- James W on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Does it matter? What is clear is that they were both better than the current one. more
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
Prince Harry on killing insurgents
Prince Harry has confirmed he killed Taliban insurgents during his latest tour of Afghanistan. Dicko & Sarah on the Royal Prince bound for Britain after his second deployment to the war-torn country.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prince Harry says he killed Taliban fighters during his stint as a helicopter gunner in Afghanistan, in comments that can be reported now he's finished his tour of duty.
Harry, third in line to the throne, spent a 20-week posting flying scores of missions over the restive southern Helmand Province in an Apache attack chopper.
The 28-year-old says Islamist insurgents were put "out of the game" and says taking a life to save a life is what their job revolves around.
The prince supported allied troops fighting the Taliban at close quarters and accompanied British and US helicopters on missions to evacuate casualties.
Jason Morrison looks at the very intimate interview with the prince.
Barack Obama has been publically sworn in for his second term as US President. He has highlighted the big issues he wants to tackle 2nd term, healthcare, the budget, gay marriage, climate change and immigration.
Well said Bill Abrahams! Doubtless, prince ginger meggs has, buy his irresponsible utterances, now made not only himself but his family to become more acute sitting targets for muslim terrorism even on his home turf. I trust Prince Philip will give him a backhander for the trouble.Sandra M Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 11:58 AM
Prince Harry killed Taliban insurgents - in a war zone? Never!Liberator Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 9:22 AM
Hi Mick, dirty Harry should not brag about these things, any fool can see that killing is a given in war. Again, "Angry muslims around the globe will not take too kindly to this, will they?" They will most probably kill many poor innocent people as some kind of sick pay back?? Meanwhile dirty Harry is holed up in his safe secure palace.Clearly "loose lips do sink ships" in war. As for cheating in his art exam, because of his Royal status he was not failed or expelled! All in all it shows poor character, I would suggest Mick.www.abortiontruth.com Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 7:33 PM
The Royal Family is not new to death by terrorists - Meg seems to want to expose his family to greater risk from terrorist attacksRR Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 5:04 PM
Some one should remind little Prince ginger meggs that a disciplined professional soldier does not utter a word about these 'warfare' matters at least in the public arena. In truth, he had probably dreamt it all up or played it out in his video game with ten beers on board. I can hear his daddy, ole Prince Philip chuckling now! Ahem!Bill T Abrahams Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 3:52 PM
If that is what he wants to do then let him do it that is what they are all there for. So what is your point Abortion, what if he did cheat in an art exam who gives a toss and what has that got to do with the story it is not a real measure of his brightness, really.mick Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 8:18 AM