- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Prince Harry on killing insurgents
Prince Harry has confirmed he killed Taliban insurgents during his latest tour of Afghanistan. Dicko & Sarah on the Royal Prince bound for Britain after his second deployment to the war-torn country.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prince Harry says he killed Taliban fighters during his stint as a helicopter gunner in Afghanistan, in comments that can be reported now he's finished his tour of duty.
Harry, third in line to the throne, spent a 20-week posting flying scores of missions over the restive southern Helmand Province in an Apache attack chopper.
The 28-year-old says Islamist insurgents were put "out of the game" and says taking a life to save a life is what their job revolves around.
The prince supported allied troops fighting the Taliban at close quarters and accompanied British and US helicopters on missions to evacuate casualties.
Jason Morrison looks at the very intimate interview with the prince.
Barack Obama has been publically sworn in for his second term as US President. He has highlighted the big issues he wants to tackle 2nd term, healthcare, the budget, gay marriage, climate change and immigration.
Well said Bill Abrahams! Doubtless, prince ginger meggs has, buy his irresponsible utterances, now made not only himself but his family to become more acute sitting targets for muslim terrorism even on his home turf. I trust Prince Philip will give him a backhander for the trouble.Sandra M Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 11:58 AM
Prince Harry killed Taliban insurgents - in a war zone? Never!Liberator Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 9:22 AM
Hi Mick, dirty Harry should not brag about these things, any fool can see that killing is a given in war. Again, "Angry muslims around the globe will not take too kindly to this, will they?" They will most probably kill many poor innocent people as some kind of sick pay back?? Meanwhile dirty Harry is holed up in his safe secure palace.Clearly "loose lips do sink ships" in war. As for cheating in his art exam, because of his Royal status he was not failed or expelled! All in all it shows poor character, I would suggest Mick.www.abortiontruth.com Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 7:33 PM
The Royal Family is not new to death by terrorists - Meg seems to want to expose his family to greater risk from terrorist attacksRR Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 5:04 PM
Some one should remind little Prince ginger meggs that a disciplined professional soldier does not utter a word about these 'warfare' matters at least in the public arena. In truth, he had probably dreamt it all up or played it out in his video game with ten beers on board. I can hear his daddy, ole Prince Philip chuckling now! Ahem!Bill T Abrahams Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 3:52 PM
If that is what he wants to do then let him do it that is what they are all there for. So what is your point Abortion, what if he did cheat in an art exam who gives a toss and what has that got to do with the story it is not a real measure of his brightness, really.mick Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 8:18 AM