- Father hugs man who killed daughter
- Anzac Day two-up: where to play?
- Time for Charles to be King?
- Why are pensioners in the pinch?
- Taxi driver anger at ridesharing app
- Can you impersonate the PM?
- Get set for a brutal budget?
- Are we losing the war on drugs?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tangled Web on Why are pensioners in the pinch? Well that blatant hypocrite, no "heavy lifting" for big Joe Hockey, him and Tony Abbott need to look in the mirror. Big Joe ... more
- Julie on Why are pensioners in the pinch? I heard a caller on radio today suggest that the blowout in Age Pensions is due to the increase in single age pensioners. ... more
- Greg O on Get set for a brutal budget? adriano. Back in about 2007 just before the financial crisis hit us a little and the Northern Hemisphere a lot, the rich ... more
- Bao Tran on Get set for a brutal budget? I think the government has it wrong with the medicare co-payment. Everyone should be entitled to "free" GP or emergency ... more
- Tony on Get set for a brutal budget? Better than spending what we don't have and burdening future generations with paying back Labor's drunken sailor policies! ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Get set for a brutal budget? I trust the budget of Hockey's will seriously address the utterly overstaffed Australian public service. It needs an axe ... more
- Tony on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Take a pill guys! this is a already funded purchase and is bi-partisan, granted these aircraft are pricy and have problems, ... more
- adriano on Get set for a brutal budget? Watch libs cut budget for the poor while the rich are spared. more
- adriano on 20 police officers charged this year Cops are whiter than white.How do they reflect more than 200 nationalities in Aus? more
- Samuel J on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? @ Tangled Web posting here - you are tangled alright. Utterly stupid comments you have made. Open your eyes and look at the ... more
- Greg O on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bill seems to be caught in the middle here. He knows what the Party wants but he has to try and present an image that will ... more
- Greg O on 20 police officers charged this year Only 20? Many years ago a young police officer was presenting a road safety lecture to the staff where I was working. One ... more
- Greg O on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? I can remember in my school days seeing Mustang, Meteor and Vampire fighters flying around. They were followed by the Sabre ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on 20 police officers charged this year Yes. It is one set of standards for them and another set of clear laws for us citizens. The management of police should be ... more
- Cleangirl on 20 police officers charged this year Standards are low, Tattoos, fatties, shorties, light weights and facial hair. The males aren`t much better. more
- Cleangirl on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? That's half what Indonesia spends, and we give them financial aid. more
- Jessica on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Lets get "relaxed and comfortable" once again with honest John Howard and competent Peter Costello back. I'm not feeling too ... more
- Tangled Web on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Well now you can see why the inconsiderate Liberal government are so unnecessarily hitting Australians with an additional ... more
- Tangled Web on Anzac Day: will it always be sacred? Sadly I can recall when Anzac Day was truly sacred, entirely unlike now. It was a full day public holiday, not a quick less ... more
- Ross H. on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? @Bitter Kimber here fails to see that we are already taxed right up to the eyeballs now with more than enough to properly ... more
Prince Harry on killing insurgents
Prince Harry has confirmed he killed Taliban insurgents during his latest tour of Afghanistan. Dicko & Sarah on the Royal Prince bound for Britain after his second deployment to the war-torn country.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prince Harry says he killed Taliban fighters during his stint as a helicopter gunner in Afghanistan, in comments that can be reported now he's finished his tour of duty.
Harry, third in line to the throne, spent a 20-week posting flying scores of missions over the restive southern Helmand Province in an Apache attack chopper.
The 28-year-old says Islamist insurgents were put "out of the game" and says taking a life to save a life is what their job revolves around.
The prince supported allied troops fighting the Taliban at close quarters and accompanied British and US helicopters on missions to evacuate casualties.
Jason Morrison looks at the very intimate interview with the prince.
Barack Obama has been publically sworn in for his second term as US President. He has highlighted the big issues he wants to tackle 2nd term, healthcare, the budget, gay marriage, climate change and immigration.
Well said Bill Abrahams! Doubtless, prince ginger meggs has, buy his irresponsible utterances, now made not only himself but his family to become more acute sitting targets for muslim terrorism even on his home turf. I trust Prince Philip will give him a backhander for the trouble.Sandra M Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 11:58 AM
Prince Harry killed Taliban insurgents - in a war zone? Never!Liberator Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 9:22 AM
Hi Mick, dirty Harry should not brag about these things, any fool can see that killing is a given in war. Again, "Angry muslims around the globe will not take too kindly to this, will they?" They will most probably kill many poor innocent people as some kind of sick pay back?? Meanwhile dirty Harry is holed up in his safe secure palace.Clearly "loose lips do sink ships" in war. As for cheating in his art exam, because of his Royal status he was not failed or expelled! All in all it shows poor character, I would suggest Mick.www.abortiontruth.com Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 7:33 PM
The Royal Family is not new to death by terrorists - Meg seems to want to expose his family to greater risk from terrorist attacksRR Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 5:04 PM
Some one should remind little Prince ginger meggs that a disciplined professional soldier does not utter a word about these 'warfare' matters at least in the public arena. In truth, he had probably dreamt it all up or played it out in his video game with ten beers on board. I can hear his daddy, ole Prince Philip chuckling now! Ahem!Bill T Abrahams Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 3:52 PM
If that is what he wants to do then let him do it that is what they are all there for. So what is your point Abortion, what if he did cheat in an art exam who gives a toss and what has that got to do with the story it is not a real measure of his brightness, really.mick Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 8:18 AM