- Joe Hockey wanted tougher budget?
- Sharina Live on Stage at Sydney RSL
- HMAS Darwin: Aussie pride at sea
- Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill
- Sydney suffering too many councils
- PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin
- Bob Carr: vote vindicates Aussie seat
- Jacqui Lambie 'an everyday person'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- NOT A GOOD LOOK... on The Whisper: lineup to be a Knight? How hypocritical and pretentious is that staunch republican ex-Governor General, Ms. Quentin Bryce. She jumped at Tony ... more
- WAKE UP AUSTRALIA on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Our moronic politicians get shabbier everyday, they obviously have no class. This is clearly a recipe for disaster! more
- 1959 GRANGE... on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill Obviously dying, suffering people with cancer urgently need medicinal cannabis and our constant support! In America they ... more
- ANGRY RATEPAYERS... on Sydney suffering too many councils Just got the big IPART $$$rate slug from useless, arrogant Holroyd/Merrylands council and what a complete joke this council ... more
- Terence on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Sorry John,I listened to that powderpuff of an interview this morning with Senator Lambie."Would a male MP get the same ... more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? Smoking gun, President Putin's body language speaks volumes, he is obviously as guilty as sin and he needs to be dealt with. ... more
- Chris Teller on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Jacqui Lambie is not exactly stacked so I would not bother taking a second look unless she had breast enhancements. more
- Keith A Tudor on UN unanimous vote on MH17 @Get Real - an excellent comment indeed. Putin sadly is not a leaders'bootlace. Just look at the face on it and the eyes ... more
- Greg O on Has the PM finally found his voice? I hope so. He has the ability but the time for him to make it look like he has it is well and truly overdue. more
- Greg O on Why do we need childcare subsidies This is getting ridiculous. What is next? Perhaps Government assistance for old blokes like me to go on fishing trips. ... more
- Cleangirl on Why do we need childcare subsidies Either give ALL mothers money or at least means test for low incomers. Why are we encouraging people to outsource their ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? One analogy you forgot to make is - what would Jacqui Lambie have said about Tony Abbott if he described his preferences and ... more
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 Putin eh! Just look at the face and the eyes embedded in it! A stark appearance/psysiognamy as cold and frozen like the ... more
- GOOD GOD...JESUS on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 I saw them devils on television throwing dead humans in body bags around like bags of potatoes. Russian President Putin and ... more
Prince Harry on killing insurgents
Prince Harry has confirmed he killed Taliban insurgents during his latest tour of Afghanistan. Dicko & Sarah on the Royal Prince bound for Britain after his second deployment to the war-torn country.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prince Harry says he killed Taliban fighters during his stint as a helicopter gunner in Afghanistan, in comments that can be reported now he's finished his tour of duty.
Harry, third in line to the throne, spent a 20-week posting flying scores of missions over the restive southern Helmand Province in an Apache attack chopper.
The 28-year-old says Islamist insurgents were put "out of the game" and says taking a life to save a life is what their job revolves around.
The prince supported allied troops fighting the Taliban at close quarters and accompanied British and US helicopters on missions to evacuate casualties.
Jason Morrison looks at the very intimate interview with the prince.
Barack Obama has been publically sworn in for his second term as US President. He has highlighted the big issues he wants to tackle 2nd term, healthcare, the budget, gay marriage, climate change and immigration.
Well said Bill Abrahams! Doubtless, prince ginger meggs has, buy his irresponsible utterances, now made not only himself but his family to become more acute sitting targets for muslim terrorism even on his home turf. I trust Prince Philip will give him a backhander for the trouble.Sandra M Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 11:58 AM
Prince Harry killed Taliban insurgents - in a war zone? Never!Liberator Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 9:22 AM
Hi Mick, dirty Harry should not brag about these things, any fool can see that killing is a given in war. Again, "Angry muslims around the globe will not take too kindly to this, will they?" They will most probably kill many poor innocent people as some kind of sick pay back?? Meanwhile dirty Harry is holed up in his safe secure palace.Clearly "loose lips do sink ships" in war. As for cheating in his art exam, because of his Royal status he was not failed or expelled! All in all it shows poor character, I would suggest Mick.www.abortiontruth.com Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 7:33 PM
The Royal Family is not new to death by terrorists - Meg seems to want to expose his family to greater risk from terrorist attacksRR Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 5:04 PM
Some one should remind little Prince ginger meggs that a disciplined professional soldier does not utter a word about these 'warfare' matters at least in the public arena. In truth, he had probably dreamt it all up or played it out in his video game with ten beers on board. I can hear his daddy, ole Prince Philip chuckling now! Ahem!Bill T Abrahams Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 3:52 PM
If that is what he wants to do then let him do it that is what they are all there for. So what is your point Abortion, what if he did cheat in an art exam who gives a toss and what has that got to do with the story it is not a real measure of his brightness, really.mick Wednesday 23 January, 2013 - 8:18 AM