- Holden to end manufacturing by 2017
- Move aside macaroon, eclair's here!
- ARU: new third tier of competition?
- Sociopathic bosses: what to do?
- Driving holiday: beware micro sleep?
- Drones to help stop shark attack?
- Knockout: deadly game of the streets
- The rise and rise of Human Nature
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Joe on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Well done Australians. Clap, clap, clap. To all those who placed their cross over the LIBERAL box in the past election, be ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Back flipping is Tony's and Joe's preferred method of movement, these days. A good thing Joe dropped quite a few kgs, he's ... more
- paulo on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Never forget here in Australia our treatment of blacks.from the end of the 19th century until the 1960s half caste children ... more
- Cleangirl on Is cheerleading really a sport? Yes, but they should be wearing over-alls, not shaving under their arms and they require tribal tattoos, or so want the ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I doubt the veracity of this so called 'poll.' It was most probable that it was conducted in 'die-hard' labor party and ... more
- PJ on Why are Coalition behind in polls? One sentence; Labor Left OWN the media.Coalition has been blamed for the Spy scandal, Qantas and Holden. All problems ... more
- Jo on Are Sydney's trains too unreliable? Yes trains are unreliable but from someone who catches a bus 10-12 times a week or more buses are worse and something needs ... more
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
- rolland on Why are Coalition behind in polls? sick of all the lies from this govt the secrecy with hiding the boats, the attacks on our national broadcaster, christopher ... more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Robert the normal racist answer.Just because you think the racist white only policy was fine does not mean that all whites ... more
- Felicia on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Political analysis with Dicko. That'll do me. more
- Stew on Expect intense bushfires more often The professor has zero cred. Just look at his record....Glad he is off the taxpayers teat. History will judge him ... more
- peter on Expect intense bushfires more often gee you don't think the land clearing laws had anything to do with the scrub build up and the red tape you have to go ... more
- mick on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? You are a racist Ahmed, stupid claim. more
- Keith A Tudor on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Nelson Mandela - a thoroughly great and an outstandingly honest and capable man indeed. Except for John Howard and I ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on Aussie students are falling behind? I would also like to see their left wing Union abolished and replaced by a Management Board comprising Parents and a few ... more
- Robert on Mandela: lessons we can all learn @ahmed. The White Australia policy was fine. Our people didn't build this country with multiculturalism in mind. They built ... more
- Jenny Biddle on Qantas: should Alan Joyce resign? I agree that Alan Joyce and the Board of Qantas should go, It has been a downhill spiral since Joyce took charge. Virgin ... more
Psychic of the year on 2013 events
It is a rare ability to have, and one that is not always welcomed, but Psychic of the Year Debbie Malone explains how it is that she can predict upcoming events with Clinton Maynard and what 2013 holds for us.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The government is typically hypocritical about cigarette smokers. Tim Webster on repeated tax increases to be imposed on tobacco, while holding their hands out for the revenue. Should smoking be banned?
Trust and honesty over spending is one of the biggest issues that couples face in their relationships. What if you found out your spouse has a secret bank account? John Stanley & Prue MacSween on secret spending.
Grubby politicians have obediently worked in unison with their handlers and controllers to put everything in place in preparation for the financial disaster that will unfold in 2013. They have relentlessly undermined the extent of Australian revenue while at the same time they have relentlessly manufactured billions in unnecessary Australian debt in preparation for the perfect financial storm. Everything is now in place. A few hours on a keyboard and Australia will be reduced to a financial disaster zone. The terms economic slowdown and even financial crisis will be so inadequate they would be comical if not for the effects and hardships. In about a month the media will begin a campaign to expose the true extent of American financial desperation. Our financial markets will quickly collapse companies will fail and unemployment will skyrocket. Australia will be in a desperate financial situation before the end of the 2012 financial year. Most nations throughout the western world and beyond have ceased to be independent and have become a mere adjunct of the American economy. Trillions are filtered out of those nations to America where it is again filtered past the American people to the global financiers. In 2013 they will bring the hammer down and the devastation will be far beyond anything the world has ever seen before. Grubs like Gillard Swan Turnbull and Obama will simply retire with their extraordinary suite of benefits intact. In France the law is such that the political leader of the nation can be prosecuted if extraordinary levels of corruption are revealed when they are replaced. In most other nations like Australia and America they are exempt from any prosecution regardless of the extent of corruption that may be exposed. 2013 will be the financial equivalent of an explosive decompression.More explicit terminology pending Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 3:06 PM
Nonsense, Crunch.James W Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 2:30 PM
Politicians in both parties and an unscrupulous minority within the bank controlled media have been relentlessly telling Australians our economy is strong and suggesting we have transcended the GFC and that is clear evidence. Nothing could be further from the truth. Politicians are refusing to provide many critical facts in order to hide the truth and that constitutes lies and manipulation. None are more responsible than Gillard Swan Wong and Turnbull. These and more politicians are actively seeking to sabotage the Australian economy and future. Australian debt has increased by a phenomenal amount since 2008. More than any other 10 years combined. Yet there is no new harbour bridge or opera house to show for it. Cost of living through food utilities rates and more have also increased by a phenomenal amount. At the same time the overhead of maintaining 3 levels of government has not only failed to be lowered but it has increased. Gillard is handing out billions of Australian dollars to foreign countries like a drunken buffoon who has just won the lottery. There is NO effective debt ceiling to limit damage or control politicians. Illegal immigration forced on Australia by foreign parties has cost us tens of billions. Unemployment in some sectors has exceeded 20pc. Politicians in both parties are deliberately exacerbating unemployment by issuing more foreign work visas than any other time in history. Critical Australian assets business and land is being given away. We have NOT avoided the GFC but we could have. Politicians have hidden our desperate financial status in covert debt that was completely unnecessary. 2013 WILL be the year when this disastrous dishonesty and sabotage will bring the Australian economy to its knees. International growth will slow and our GDP to debt ratio will cause a deep recession.2013 CRUNCH for Australia Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 1:00 PM