- Jacob Borg wins the Citroen DS3
- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O'Farrell the man
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Psychic of the year on 2013 events
It is a rare ability to have, and one that is not always welcomed, but Psychic of the Year Debbie Malone explains how it is that she can predict upcoming events with Clinton Maynard and what 2013 holds for us.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The government is typically hypocritical about cigarette smokers. Tim Webster on repeated tax increases to be imposed on tobacco, while holding their hands out for the revenue. Should smoking be banned?
Trust and honesty over spending is one of the biggest issues that couples face in their relationships. What if you found out your spouse has a secret bank account? John Stanley & Prue MacSween on secret spending.
Grubby politicians have obediently worked in unison with their handlers and controllers to put everything in place in preparation for the financial disaster that will unfold in 2013. They have relentlessly undermined the extent of Australian revenue while at the same time they have relentlessly manufactured billions in unnecessary Australian debt in preparation for the perfect financial storm. Everything is now in place. A few hours on a keyboard and Australia will be reduced to a financial disaster zone. The terms economic slowdown and even financial crisis will be so inadequate they would be comical if not for the effects and hardships. In about a month the media will begin a campaign to expose the true extent of American financial desperation. Our financial markets will quickly collapse companies will fail and unemployment will skyrocket. Australia will be in a desperate financial situation before the end of the 2012 financial year. Most nations throughout the western world and beyond have ceased to be independent and have become a mere adjunct of the American economy. Trillions are filtered out of those nations to America where it is again filtered past the American people to the global financiers. In 2013 they will bring the hammer down and the devastation will be far beyond anything the world has ever seen before. Grubs like Gillard Swan Turnbull and Obama will simply retire with their extraordinary suite of benefits intact. In France the law is such that the political leader of the nation can be prosecuted if extraordinary levels of corruption are revealed when they are replaced. In most other nations like Australia and America they are exempt from any prosecution regardless of the extent of corruption that may be exposed. 2013 will be the financial equivalent of an explosive decompression.More explicit terminology pending Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 3:06 PM
Nonsense, Crunch.James W Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 2:30 PM
Politicians in both parties and an unscrupulous minority within the bank controlled media have been relentlessly telling Australians our economy is strong and suggesting we have transcended the GFC and that is clear evidence. Nothing could be further from the truth. Politicians are refusing to provide many critical facts in order to hide the truth and that constitutes lies and manipulation. None are more responsible than Gillard Swan Wong and Turnbull. These and more politicians are actively seeking to sabotage the Australian economy and future. Australian debt has increased by a phenomenal amount since 2008. More than any other 10 years combined. Yet there is no new harbour bridge or opera house to show for it. Cost of living through food utilities rates and more have also increased by a phenomenal amount. At the same time the overhead of maintaining 3 levels of government has not only failed to be lowered but it has increased. Gillard is handing out billions of Australian dollars to foreign countries like a drunken buffoon who has just won the lottery. There is NO effective debt ceiling to limit damage or control politicians. Illegal immigration forced on Australia by foreign parties has cost us tens of billions. Unemployment in some sectors has exceeded 20pc. Politicians in both parties are deliberately exacerbating unemployment by issuing more foreign work visas than any other time in history. Critical Australian assets business and land is being given away. We have NOT avoided the GFC but we could have. Politicians have hidden our desperate financial status in covert debt that was completely unnecessary. 2013 WILL be the year when this disastrous dishonesty and sabotage will bring the Australian economy to its knees. International growth will slow and our GDP to debt ratio will cause a deep recession.2013 CRUNCH for Australia Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 1:00 PM