- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Psychic of the year on 2013 events
It is a rare ability to have, and one that is not always welcomed, but Psychic of the Year Debbie Malone explains how it is that she can predict upcoming events with Clinton Maynard and what 2013 holds for us.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The government is typically hypocritical about cigarette smokers. Tim Webster on repeated tax increases to be imposed on tobacco, while holding their hands out for the revenue. Should smoking be banned?
Trust and honesty over spending is one of the biggest issues that couples face in their relationships. What if you found out your spouse has a secret bank account? John Stanley & Prue MacSween on secret spending.
Grubby politicians have obediently worked in unison with their handlers and controllers to put everything in place in preparation for the financial disaster that will unfold in 2013. They have relentlessly undermined the extent of Australian revenue while at the same time they have relentlessly manufactured billions in unnecessary Australian debt in preparation for the perfect financial storm. Everything is now in place. A few hours on a keyboard and Australia will be reduced to a financial disaster zone. The terms economic slowdown and even financial crisis will be so inadequate they would be comical if not for the effects and hardships. In about a month the media will begin a campaign to expose the true extent of American financial desperation. Our financial markets will quickly collapse companies will fail and unemployment will skyrocket. Australia will be in a desperate financial situation before the end of the 2012 financial year. Most nations throughout the western world and beyond have ceased to be independent and have become a mere adjunct of the American economy. Trillions are filtered out of those nations to America where it is again filtered past the American people to the global financiers. In 2013 they will bring the hammer down and the devastation will be far beyond anything the world has ever seen before. Grubs like Gillard Swan Turnbull and Obama will simply retire with their extraordinary suite of benefits intact. In France the law is such that the political leader of the nation can be prosecuted if extraordinary levels of corruption are revealed when they are replaced. In most other nations like Australia and America they are exempt from any prosecution regardless of the extent of corruption that may be exposed. 2013 will be the financial equivalent of an explosive decompression.More explicit terminology pending Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 3:06 PM
Nonsense, Crunch.James W Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 2:30 PM
Politicians in both parties and an unscrupulous minority within the bank controlled media have been relentlessly telling Australians our economy is strong and suggesting we have transcended the GFC and that is clear evidence. Nothing could be further from the truth. Politicians are refusing to provide many critical facts in order to hide the truth and that constitutes lies and manipulation. None are more responsible than Gillard Swan Wong and Turnbull. These and more politicians are actively seeking to sabotage the Australian economy and future. Australian debt has increased by a phenomenal amount since 2008. More than any other 10 years combined. Yet there is no new harbour bridge or opera house to show for it. Cost of living through food utilities rates and more have also increased by a phenomenal amount. At the same time the overhead of maintaining 3 levels of government has not only failed to be lowered but it has increased. Gillard is handing out billions of Australian dollars to foreign countries like a drunken buffoon who has just won the lottery. There is NO effective debt ceiling to limit damage or control politicians. Illegal immigration forced on Australia by foreign parties has cost us tens of billions. Unemployment in some sectors has exceeded 20pc. Politicians in both parties are deliberately exacerbating unemployment by issuing more foreign work visas than any other time in history. Critical Australian assets business and land is being given away. We have NOT avoided the GFC but we could have. Politicians have hidden our desperate financial status in covert debt that was completely unnecessary. 2013 WILL be the year when this disastrous dishonesty and sabotage will bring the Australian economy to its knees. International growth will slow and our GDP to debt ratio will cause a deep recession.2013 CRUNCH for Australia Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 1:00 PM