- "Islam" absent over UK terrorism?
- Vivid Sydney lights up the CBD
- Was the Warner fine appropriate?
- Tom Richards, Wallaby Warrior
- Call to ban live sporting odds on TV
- Protecting against insidious terrorism
- Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke
- Open Mic: Distance Education
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And now the ACTU come charging in on their white donkey, guns ablazing seeing who they can hit in a ridiculous attempt to ... more
- peter on Was the Warner fine appropriate? Cricket, football, soccer, racing just about any sport these days is subject to bizarre and draconian laws of conduct that ... more
- Simon on Ford to cut production in Australia communism in the making. So who controls it all? lets not be niave about this. more
- Peter on Protecting against insidious terrorism Of course there will be copycat attacks, the followers of the religion of peace believe that everyone that does not believe ... more
- CARMEN on Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke The passing of Mrs. Hazel Hawke has really saddened me...I had a lot of respect for this wonderful person who always came ... more
- Douglas on Ford to cut production in Australia At least the workers are getting 3 years notice, better then 3 days more
- Keith A Tudor on 19 new charges against Thomson And so the charges pour in and are added to the mass of other charges already preferred against this joker - yet it drags on ... more
- Samuel Kyrikos on Ford to cut production in Australia I agree this has been coming your years. Little or no productivity and vehicle improvements. I believe the trade unionists ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Robert.I studied history and most people know that the nazis wanted to dominate europe .They also murdered ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death So Peter you are an example of what i said about extremism or You accuse muslims of rioting ,raping, riots yet you forget ... more
- Peter on UK terror: soldier hacked to death @ Robert: I think you might be the one who needs to research WWII. This time open your eyes. more
- Katrina Haller on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW Assisted suicide has been prohibited for over 2000 years. It would have made doctors into killers. We can focus on care for ... more
- Vince on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW I would like to know what these politicians would do if they knew someone who was going through unimaginable suffering. I'm ... more
- Vince on Ford to cut production in Australia Totally agree with Peter. The writing was on the wall years ago, so it should not have come as a surprise. I can't feel ... more
- Kimber on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW Anybody who has had to sit by the side of terminally ill person and see their distress at having to linger and suffer in ... more
- Robert on UK terror: soldier hacked to death @paulo. You havent got a clue about WW2. Try researching without hollywood movies and propaganda books. more
- Robert on Ford to cut production in Australia So much for globalisation. Boy they really suckered us into that one. more
- Peter on UK terror: soldier hacked to death And one of the biggest supporters of the Nazi's was Islam! the SS even had a muslim death squad! The EDL and other so called ... more
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And who didn't see this coming years ago?Typical Labor and Unions not living in the real world and understanding that ... more
- Peter on Premier sticks with Gonski decision Barry was conned by Ju-lier!There is no extra money for Gonski! Any money they do have has been re-directed from other ... more
Psychic of the year on 2013 events
It is a rare ability to have, and one that is not always welcomed, but Psychic of the Year Debbie Malone explains how it is that she can predict upcoming events with Clinton Maynard and what 2013 holds for us.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The government is typically hypocritical about cigarette smokers. Tim Webster on repeated tax increases to be imposed on tobacco, while holding their hands out for the revenue. Should smoking be banned?
Trust and honesty over spending is one of the biggest issues that couples face in their relationships. What if you found out your spouse has a secret bank account? John Stanley & Prue MacSween on secret spending.
Grubby politicians have obediently worked in unison with their handlers and controllers to put everything in place in preparation for the financial disaster that will unfold in 2013. They have relentlessly undermined the extent of Australian revenue while at the same time they have relentlessly manufactured billions in unnecessary Australian debt in preparation for the perfect financial storm. Everything is now in place. A few hours on a keyboard and Australia will be reduced to a financial disaster zone. The terms economic slowdown and even financial crisis will be so inadequate they would be comical if not for the effects and hardships. In about a month the media will begin a campaign to expose the true extent of American financial desperation. Our financial markets will quickly collapse companies will fail and unemployment will skyrocket. Australia will be in a desperate financial situation before the end of the 2012 financial year. Most nations throughout the western world and beyond have ceased to be independent and have become a mere adjunct of the American economy. Trillions are filtered out of those nations to America where it is again filtered past the American people to the global financiers. In 2013 they will bring the hammer down and the devastation will be far beyond anything the world has ever seen before. Grubs like Gillard Swan Turnbull and Obama will simply retire with their extraordinary suite of benefits intact. In France the law is such that the political leader of the nation can be prosecuted if extraordinary levels of corruption are revealed when they are replaced. In most other nations like Australia and America they are exempt from any prosecution regardless of the extent of corruption that may be exposed. 2013 will be the financial equivalent of an explosive decompression.More explicit terminology pending Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 3:06 PM
Nonsense, Crunch.James W Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 2:30 PM
Politicians in both parties and an unscrupulous minority within the bank controlled media have been relentlessly telling Australians our economy is strong and suggesting we have transcended the GFC and that is clear evidence. Nothing could be further from the truth. Politicians are refusing to provide many critical facts in order to hide the truth and that constitutes lies and manipulation. None are more responsible than Gillard Swan Wong and Turnbull. These and more politicians are actively seeking to sabotage the Australian economy and future. Australian debt has increased by a phenomenal amount since 2008. More than any other 10 years combined. Yet there is no new harbour bridge or opera house to show for it. Cost of living through food utilities rates and more have also increased by a phenomenal amount. At the same time the overhead of maintaining 3 levels of government has not only failed to be lowered but it has increased. Gillard is handing out billions of Australian dollars to foreign countries like a drunken buffoon who has just won the lottery. There is NO effective debt ceiling to limit damage or control politicians. Illegal immigration forced on Australia by foreign parties has cost us tens of billions. Unemployment in some sectors has exceeded 20pc. Politicians in both parties are deliberately exacerbating unemployment by issuing more foreign work visas than any other time in history. Critical Australian assets business and land is being given away. We have NOT avoided the GFC but we could have. Politicians have hidden our desperate financial status in covert debt that was completely unnecessary. 2013 WILL be the year when this disastrous dishonesty and sabotage will bring the Australian economy to its knees. International growth will slow and our GDP to debt ratio will cause a deep recession.2013 CRUNCH for Australia Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 1:00 PM