- It's Time: Heralded era of new politics
- Anger at teen jihadist's threats
- Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM
- The Whisper: Waste at Tafe
- Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough
- Gough Whitlam: a giant of our time
- Time to help out Ebola regions?
- Too young for homework?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Laura on Accident hotspot: northern beaches Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Accident hotspot: northern beaches Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
- REALISTIC on Drivers not tested for cocaine use? Well that explains all of the constant madness and road rage etc going on in our streets...so what are our invisible 'police ... more
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
- Troy on Hillsong, more than just a church So tired of hearing from this woman anytime Hillsong is mentioned. She hasn't been there in well over a decade. She couldn't ... more
- Mr Creepy on Are 'fun police' banning everything? We have all seen it. A poodle mounts the leg of a bigger dog. The expression on the poodles face is a little amusing, a ... more
- Voluptuous Hypothesis on Sydney to bathe in blood moon? Just in time to watch the moon die. Blood moon exsanguinated. Eclipse reached totality. Here, north of Dallas, the moon ... more
- Cleangirl on Labor Party 'Headed for the rocks' Labor has to stop the Left-wing senseless rhetoric, and start looking out for the workers, their families and get some ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane It was reported that Islamic State agents are travelling in fours with false passports, posing as refugees to enter Europe! ... more
Psychic of the year on 2013 events
It is a rare ability to have, and one that is not always welcomed, but Psychic of the Year Debbie Malone explains how it is that she can predict upcoming events with Clinton Maynard and what 2013 holds for us.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The government is typically hypocritical about cigarette smokers. Tim Webster on repeated tax increases to be imposed on tobacco, while holding their hands out for the revenue. Should smoking be banned?
Trust and honesty over spending is one of the biggest issues that couples face in their relationships. What if you found out your spouse has a secret bank account? John Stanley & Prue MacSween on secret spending.
Grubby politicians have obediently worked in unison with their handlers and controllers to put everything in place in preparation for the financial disaster that will unfold in 2013. They have relentlessly undermined the extent of Australian revenue while at the same time they have relentlessly manufactured billions in unnecessary Australian debt in preparation for the perfect financial storm. Everything is now in place. A few hours on a keyboard and Australia will be reduced to a financial disaster zone. The terms economic slowdown and even financial crisis will be so inadequate they would be comical if not for the effects and hardships. In about a month the media will begin a campaign to expose the true extent of American financial desperation. Our financial markets will quickly collapse companies will fail and unemployment will skyrocket. Australia will be in a desperate financial situation before the end of the 2012 financial year. Most nations throughout the western world and beyond have ceased to be independent and have become a mere adjunct of the American economy. Trillions are filtered out of those nations to America where it is again filtered past the American people to the global financiers. In 2013 they will bring the hammer down and the devastation will be far beyond anything the world has ever seen before. Grubs like Gillard Swan Turnbull and Obama will simply retire with their extraordinary suite of benefits intact. In France the law is such that the political leader of the nation can be prosecuted if extraordinary levels of corruption are revealed when they are replaced. In most other nations like Australia and America they are exempt from any prosecution regardless of the extent of corruption that may be exposed. 2013 will be the financial equivalent of an explosive decompression.More explicit terminology pending Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 3:06 PM
Nonsense, Crunch.James W Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 2:30 PM
Politicians in both parties and an unscrupulous minority within the bank controlled media have been relentlessly telling Australians our economy is strong and suggesting we have transcended the GFC and that is clear evidence. Nothing could be further from the truth. Politicians are refusing to provide many critical facts in order to hide the truth and that constitutes lies and manipulation. None are more responsible than Gillard Swan Wong and Turnbull. These and more politicians are actively seeking to sabotage the Australian economy and future. Australian debt has increased by a phenomenal amount since 2008. More than any other 10 years combined. Yet there is no new harbour bridge or opera house to show for it. Cost of living through food utilities rates and more have also increased by a phenomenal amount. At the same time the overhead of maintaining 3 levels of government has not only failed to be lowered but it has increased. Gillard is handing out billions of Australian dollars to foreign countries like a drunken buffoon who has just won the lottery. There is NO effective debt ceiling to limit damage or control politicians. Illegal immigration forced on Australia by foreign parties has cost us tens of billions. Unemployment in some sectors has exceeded 20pc. Politicians in both parties are deliberately exacerbating unemployment by issuing more foreign work visas than any other time in history. Critical Australian assets business and land is being given away. We have NOT avoided the GFC but we could have. Politicians have hidden our desperate financial status in covert debt that was completely unnecessary. 2013 WILL be the year when this disastrous dishonesty and sabotage will bring the Australian economy to its knees. International growth will slow and our GDP to debt ratio will cause a deep recession.2013 CRUNCH for Australia Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 1:00 PM