- Do you still send Christmas Cards?
- How do we improve school zones?
- Beware online posts on holidays
- Apollo theatre collapse in London
- Improving the adoption system
- Jimmy Barnes: Rock & Roll Royalty?
- Do we need a bigger Australia?
- Are vitamins a waste of time?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- riky on Do we need a bigger Australia? bs robert! the world IS interdependent and taht is a FACT.We need to increase the non white population so we can have a more ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Ronald Biggs: Hero or Villain? Biggs had a key role in the train robbery and violently attacked a guard on the train as part of his depredations involving ... more
- Samuel J on What are challenges facing women? The challenges for women in the workplace largely runs around the 'Peter Principle' in management - which is they are ... more
- Robert on Do we need a bigger Australia? No. What we need is to get out the globalised society and become self-sufficient instead of inter-dependent.There's nothing ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on Disbanding of Brothers for Life Well with the skinny little pony tailed for the most part, child like things that call themselves police women supposedly ... more
- riky on Is white ok for a second wedding? Fred Nile thinks marriage is between a man and a woman.It does not matter if that man and woman is dysfunctional.But god ... more
- riky on Health cuts will hurt Western Sydney western Sydney is where Australia dumps its poor and new immigrants.Not sure that Eastern or central Sydney gives a damn!It ... more
- Samuel J on Disbanding of Brothers for Life Well, Mr Gallacher who has a rather poor record as Police Minister, should be taking this issue up adroitly with the Chief ... more
- Aussiechild on Are we too lazy behind the wheel? nice more
- A little smarter on What are challenges facing women? Well that's interesting - Criticising both feminism AND the 'promotion of pornography'! What do you think feminism is? ... more
- Peter on Blame game on budget blowout The Libs own scare campaign over the last 6 years has come back to bite them. Hello Whyalla, you still with us LOL more
- 1916 on Children shouldn't say sorry? "See that girl, Willie....those things have to be taught, Ned. When we were children, we wouldn't have stolen so much as a ... more
- paulo on Blame game on budget blowout Peter it is not laboours fault.Even Jo Hockey said and i quote "More than half the deterioration in the budget position is ... more
- Peter on Blame game on budget blowout Its hard to get over the incompetency of the previous federal government. The shear inapitiude and inability to manage a ... more
- Jester4212 on Blame game on budget blowout Forget apologies, just get the work done. Enough of this blame game! more
- Cleangirl on Police fed up with alcohol violence Sack the namby-pamby Judges who refuse to punish the criminals. Why can drunk drivers get off because they are either ... more
- Cleangirl on What are challenges facing women? Feminism militants and the promotion of pornography. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on End of Aussie car manufacturing? Too true Robert, I have been saying for decades that Australia is a multi party Dictatorship, they say, you do or they send ... more
- Robert on Children shouldn't say sorry? @Ballasque. I agree. And I get sick of these so-called experts telling us how to bring up our children. They're liars as far ... more
- Kimber on Children shouldn't say sorry? Interesting, this thought bubble should go hand in hand with the story about security guards being needed on buses. Children ... more
Psychic predictions for 2013?
Every year at this time we reflect back over the year that has come to an end and seek out the psychics to give us a hint to what the new year may hold. John Stanley reveals the predictions ahead for the year 2013.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Jackson 5 were a huge recording act that shaped the history of music throughout the seventies and beyond. The group are missing brother Michael and will honour his legacy in a tour coming soon to Sydney.
Here is my predictions for 2013
1. The Federal Government will continue to ignore Section 5. part xxxv. of the Constitution, Powers of the Parliament and continue to force their industrial relations agenda onto unsuspecting Australians.
2. The Federal Government will continue to ignore 5 referendums (the law of the people) and continue to force their industrial relations agenda onto unsuspecting Australians.
3. The Australian public will continue to eat pies, watch footy and the mind numbing big brother when the real Big Brother is dumping on them from a great height all the while yelling "she'll be right mate, doesn't affect me yet"!Bikinis not burkas Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 3:09 AM