- Chaos: Latham on a return to Rudd
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- Street names that bring a giggle
- 2nd Sydney airport Badgery's Creek?
- Young boys boxing, at 11?
- Benefit cards for dole recipients?
- Let down by the justice system?
- You know you're getting old when?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- CARMEN on Why are Catholic schools booming? Terence....More spew is pouring out of your mouth....You hopeless "NINCOMPOOPS"...A MAN WHO HOLDS ZERO PRINCIPLES...Perhaps ... more
- CARMEN on Benefit cards for dole recipients? ABSOLUTELY A BIG YES.....Dole recipients should only be getting the taxpayer funded monies FOR A SHORT TIME.....Every effort ... more
- CARMEN on Let down by the justice system? Capital punishment should be re-introduced.....NOBODY SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING'S LIFE AWAY UNDER ... more
- Zoran Grujic on Police set higher fine quotas? When will premier start to fix our hospitals what he promised before election more
- Angela Coombes on Police set higher fine quotas? @Jeff posting here I fully agree. O'Farrell and Co are a big deceitful let down of those of us who voted for Liberals. He is ... more
- Samuel J Kyrikos on Police set higher fine quotas? I agree abortionTruth. What is needed is more unmarked police cars to reign in those dangerous mugs tear arsing around in ... more
- The Real Problem on Police set higher fine quotas? There is nearly always a solution to every problem. Provided we dont allow the problem to grow to the point where it ... more
- James W on Let down by the justice system? Jill, her family and friends were let down by the Justice System well before sentencing. The lesson here is to look out for ... more
- Terrence on Time to lift drinking age to 21? The right-wing loonies consider prohibition, intolerance of crime, and harsh punishments as behaviour associated with ... more
- Jeff on Police set higher fine quotas? I vote for Barry because he promised to keep the electric grid and get rid of the money making camera's. He's sold most of ... more
- Jeff on Male voters flee Labor in latest poll Next election this is how I would voteJulia VS Tony Kevin VS Tony With Carbon tax Kevin Vs Tony Kevin drops the carbon tax. more
- Jeff on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Damn right it should be 21 and lift the driving, voting, marriage age to 21 also. Kids these days are 100% careless, ... more
- Terrence on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Granted they may have a good story to tell, but the fact is they haven't been able to tell it; and that is all that matters. ... more
- Terrence on Why are Catholic schools booming? @Jan McTiernan, Gonski is a FUNDING MODEL for schools. It is not the funds itself, a fact that is lost on party hacks like ... more
- Terrence on Why are Catholic schools booming? Heaven help us now that Abortionised Truth wants to look after our babies! Who would want to raise their children as bigots ... more
- keith on Kids turning away from league? Rugby league,like most sports has an ever increasing player level.The level of discipline by kids of all ages on the field ... more
- Sheryl Pursehouse on You know you're getting old when? You know your old when.. you know what Peck's Paste and Bonox are and actually still eat them, much to the amusement of work ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win Doing the maths now 'Abortion'. Idiots I've conversed with on 2UE's page today....1 and it's you 'Abortion'. more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge Lets all hope with the inconsistent sentencing process, that those people deciding the sentence, have children of their own ... more
- lloyd on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge One must express concern at this decision, a young man is dead because of act of thugery, by a person having no regard for ... more
Red tape: your security at risk?
Is red tape risking your security? Stuart Bocking & Lord Mayor Clover Moore on why CCTV cameras are desperately wanted, bureaucracy holds them back and criminals are getting away with murder.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
NSW Premier O'Farrell said he had spoken to Lord Mayor Clover Moore about moves to install more CCTV cameras in Kings Cross and understood this was occurring.
He said, however, although cameras were useful, such events should be prevented.
Mr O'Farrell has blamed the federal government for refusing an application by the council for $500,000 to install more cameras in Kings Cross.
The council said earlier it was the state government who had refused the application.
Paul Murray speaks with the Premier on the tragic loss of life over the weekend with the killing of Thomas Kelly.
City of Sydney Council has rejected suggestions a missing security camera in Kings Cross could have prevented the death of teenager Thomas Kelly.
A camera near where the 18 year old was king hit was approved more than 4 months ago but is yet to be installed, while two others were rejected
The Council says it takes a lot of work to install the camera and it should be complete next month.
Acting CEO Gary Harding says it was a tragic incident that wouldn't have been stopped by a camera.
There is no excuse for violence. The man responsible for the death of a teen in Kings Cross should face the full force of the law. Police Minister Mike Gallacher & Jason Morrison on what the community expects.