- Father hugs man who killed daughter
- Anzac Day two-up: where to play?
- Time for Charles to be King?
- Why are pensioners in the pinch?
- Taxi driver anger at ridesharing app
- Can you impersonate the PM?
- Get set for a brutal budget?
- Are we losing the war on drugs?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tangled Web on Why are pensioners in the pinch? Well that blatant hypocrite, no "heavy lifting" for big Joe Hockey, him and Tony Abbott need to look in the mirror. Big Joe ... more
- Julie on Why are pensioners in the pinch? I heard a caller on radio today suggest that the blowout in Age Pensions is due to the increase in single age pensioners. ... more
- Greg O on Get set for a brutal budget? adriano. Back in about 2007 just before the financial crisis hit us a little and the Northern Hemisphere a lot, the rich ... more
- Bao Tran on Get set for a brutal budget? I think the government has it wrong with the medicare co-payment. Everyone should be entitled to "free" GP or emergency ... more
- Tony on Get set for a brutal budget? Better than spending what we don't have and burdening future generations with paying back Labor's drunken sailor policies! ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Get set for a brutal budget? I trust the budget of Hockey's will seriously address the utterly overstaffed Australian public service. It needs an axe ... more
- Tony on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Take a pill guys! this is a already funded purchase and is bi-partisan, granted these aircraft are pricy and have problems, ... more
- adriano on Get set for a brutal budget? Watch libs cut budget for the poor while the rich are spared. more
- adriano on 20 police officers charged this year Cops are whiter than white.How do they reflect more than 200 nationalities in Aus? more
- Samuel J on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? @ Tangled Web posting here - you are tangled alright. Utterly stupid comments you have made. Open your eyes and look at the ... more
- Greg O on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bill seems to be caught in the middle here. He knows what the Party wants but he has to try and present an image that will ... more
- Greg O on 20 police officers charged this year Only 20? Many years ago a young police officer was presenting a road safety lecture to the staff where I was working. One ... more
- Greg O on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? I can remember in my school days seeing Mustang, Meteor and Vampire fighters flying around. They were followed by the Sabre ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on 20 police officers charged this year Yes. It is one set of standards for them and another set of clear laws for us citizens. The management of police should be ... more
- Cleangirl on 20 police officers charged this year Standards are low, Tattoos, fatties, shorties, light weights and facial hair. The males aren`t much better. more
- Cleangirl on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? That's half what Indonesia spends, and we give them financial aid. more
- Jessica on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Lets get "relaxed and comfortable" once again with honest John Howard and competent Peter Costello back. I'm not feeling too ... more
- Tangled Web on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Well now you can see why the inconsiderate Liberal government are so unnecessarily hitting Australians with an additional ... more
- Tangled Web on Anzac Day: will it always be sacred? Sadly I can recall when Anzac Day was truly sacred, entirely unlike now. It was a full day public holiday, not a quick less ... more
- Ross H. on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? @Bitter Kimber here fails to see that we are already taxed right up to the eyeballs now with more than enough to properly ... more
Richo calls on PM Gillard to resign
Julia Gillard is under pressure following bad opinion polls and now from the former Labor powerbroker Graham Richardson comes the call to resign for the sake of the party. He chats with 2UE's Paul Murray.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Advertising executives say they expect swimming and its stars to lose sponsorship deals as more details about bad behaviour in the lead up to the London Olympics are aired. Dicko & Sarah with more on the revelations.
Blacktown Hospital has confirmed it was fully staffed when a woman was forced to give birth with just the help of another patient. Hospital Manager Andrew Newton has told Dicko & Sarah their practices failed.
James W, Little of any substance like your head sport.Peter B Tuesday 26 February, 2013 - 6:43 PM
Little of any substance to add as usual Peter B.James W Monday 25 February, 2013 - 6:38 PM
@James W, Peter & Terrence you three Clowns are Drongo's and soft in the head to boot.Peter B Monday 25 February, 2013 - 11:15 AM
@Peter/Terrence put the tarot cards away, you have lost touch with reality.www.abortiontruth.com Sunday 24 February, 2013 - 8:39 PM
Bring Rudd back, he steered us through the early days of the GFC. It's largely due to his Govt's actions that we now have AAA from all three major ratings agencies, relatively low unemployment, we've been able to maintain healthy asset values, continued economic growth - 21st year in a row.James W Sunday 24 February, 2013 - 1:11 PM
Labor opened our shores and stalled. The freeloaders came from near and far to cash in on our soft underbelly. When Howard got the boot, there were 4 people on Christmas Island. Now we have twenty thousand in the system, all being fed and housed from the taxpayers pockets. Even with the change of government in September it will take time to slow before finally stopping the boats again, as a ground surge of country shoppers are already on the way, travelling across a number of politically stable countries to arrive in the australian promised land of milk, honey and unending unemployment benefits. The money being dolled out to these queue jumpers is the same money set aside for your retirement, health care and pension. Watch them change the country. Many of our food processors and butchers sell halal meat products and check your pizza. A lot of the ham and bacon is now actually turkey meat. Come on September.Dan Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 1:31 PM