- Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped?
- Blue Poles: Gough's art legacy
- Angela's Pics: Your Spring Garden
- Walking again: the stem cell miracle
- Equip police with video cameras
- Truck crash caught on dash cam
- Aussie jihadist signs death warrant?
- Balibo 5 investigation dropped
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
- REALISTIC on Drivers not tested for cocaine use? Well that explains all of the constant madness and road rage etc going on in our streets...so what are our invisible 'police ... more
- CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Fight continues to keep Baghdad We really should be evacuating the horribly persecuted christians and leaving the muslims to fight it out, like they have ... more
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
Richo calls on PM Gillard to resign
Julia Gillard is under pressure following bad opinion polls and now from the former Labor powerbroker Graham Richardson comes the call to resign for the sake of the party. He chats with 2UE's Paul Murray.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Advertising executives say they expect swimming and its stars to lose sponsorship deals as more details about bad behaviour in the lead up to the London Olympics are aired. Dicko & Sarah with more on the revelations.
Blacktown Hospital has confirmed it was fully staffed when a woman was forced to give birth with just the help of another patient. Hospital Manager Andrew Newton has told Dicko & Sarah their practices failed.
James W, Little of any substance like your head sport.Peter B Tuesday 26 February, 2013 - 6:43 PM
Little of any substance to add as usual Peter B.James W Monday 25 February, 2013 - 6:38 PM
@James W, Peter & Terrence you three Clowns are Drongo's and soft in the head to boot.Peter B Monday 25 February, 2013 - 11:15 AM
@Peter/Terrence put the tarot cards away, you have lost touch with reality.www.abortiontruth.com Sunday 24 February, 2013 - 8:39 PM
Bring Rudd back, he steered us through the early days of the GFC. It's largely due to his Govt's actions that we now have AAA from all three major ratings agencies, relatively low unemployment, we've been able to maintain healthy asset values, continued economic growth - 21st year in a row.James W Sunday 24 February, 2013 - 1:11 PM
Labor opened our shores and stalled. The freeloaders came from near and far to cash in on our soft underbelly. When Howard got the boot, there were 4 people on Christmas Island. Now we have twenty thousand in the system, all being fed and housed from the taxpayers pockets. Even with the change of government in September it will take time to slow before finally stopping the boats again, as a ground surge of country shoppers are already on the way, travelling across a number of politically stable countries to arrive in the australian promised land of milk, honey and unending unemployment benefits. The money being dolled out to these queue jumpers is the same money set aside for your retirement, health care and pension. Watch them change the country. Many of our food processors and butchers sell halal meat products and check your pizza. A lot of the ham and bacon is now actually turkey meat. Come on September.Dan Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 1:31 PM