- Indian mum group founder speaks out
- Fire takes hold at Barangaroo
- Reg Livermore: stage royalty in Oz
- A captivating life with orangutans
- Hotseat: mum's group discrimination?
- Where is the internet headed?
- Teacher charged with indecent assault
- Sports Today: clash of heavyweights
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dean on Fire takes hold at Barangaroo Quick lets close the airport, stop the ferries and evacuate the city just in case this thing kicks up some dust. No such ... more
- Gary on Sydney's worst traffic snarl spots? I would like to nominate Bankstown, Stacey St from the M5 to the Hume Highway which is a total bottle neck, every day. A 5 ... more
- Jester4212 on Hotseat: mum's group discrimination? I think it *should* be ok. But like Dicko says, would it be ok to start an 'Anglo-Aussie mums' group? I think there would ... more
- Samuel J on How will credit changes affect you? How utterly stupid are the minions who brought this into play. Don't they realise people work longer today, travel more, ... more
- Jester4212 on Late doctors should give discounts? Agreed, very good point. Even appointments I've had first thing in the morning have been met with delay as the doctor has ... more
- Cleangirl on Buy local: vote with your wallet New car buyers cringed at buying an Australian car, so I`m glad they`ll at least buy Australian fruit from Coca-Cola Amital. more
- David Hoffman on Is terrorism behind missing plane? I am looking at this event through the lens of being a lifelong student of human behaviour. I know enough to believe that, ... more
- Gary on Too late to stop climate change now? I simply let the facts talk to me and as Garry Linnell stated it was warmer 27 years ago. So where is the evidence of ... more
- helen on Scrap the My School website? Hello Angela, have just read Peter 'Fitz' remarks re your morning show. Agree! you are a delight to tune into each ... more
- David T. on Do we still need a Women's Day? In my experience, every day is Women's Day. more
- David T. on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? How "bloody" stupid. Government, stay out of our lives. more
- David T. on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali Break another country's laws and you can expect to be treated according to their law. I have no sympathy for thede ... more
- Rod M on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali To me it seems very clear why journos are being booted out of Bali. Their courts expect people to abide by the spirit and ... more
- Mary on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? What a waste of the tax payers money, why not give it to hospitals... they need it more. more
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
Richo calls on PM Gillard to resign
Julia Gillard is under pressure following bad opinion polls and now from the former Labor powerbroker Graham Richardson comes the call to resign for the sake of the party. He chats with 2UE's Paul Murray.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Advertising executives say they expect swimming and its stars to lose sponsorship deals as more details about bad behaviour in the lead up to the London Olympics are aired. Dicko & Sarah with more on the revelations.
Blacktown Hospital has confirmed it was fully staffed when a woman was forced to give birth with just the help of another patient. Hospital Manager Andrew Newton has told Dicko & Sarah their practices failed.
James W, Little of any substance like your head sport.Peter B Tuesday 26 February, 2013 - 6:43 PM
Little of any substance to add as usual Peter B.James W Monday 25 February, 2013 - 6:38 PM
@James W, Peter & Terrence you three Clowns are Drongo's and soft in the head to boot.Peter B Monday 25 February, 2013 - 11:15 AM
@Peter/Terrence put the tarot cards away, you have lost touch with reality.www.abortiontruth.com Sunday 24 February, 2013 - 8:39 PM
Bring Rudd back, he steered us through the early days of the GFC. It's largely due to his Govt's actions that we now have AAA from all three major ratings agencies, relatively low unemployment, we've been able to maintain healthy asset values, continued economic growth - 21st year in a row.James W Sunday 24 February, 2013 - 1:11 PM
Labor opened our shores and stalled. The freeloaders came from near and far to cash in on our soft underbelly. When Howard got the boot, there were 4 people on Christmas Island. Now we have twenty thousand in the system, all being fed and housed from the taxpayers pockets. Even with the change of government in September it will take time to slow before finally stopping the boats again, as a ground surge of country shoppers are already on the way, travelling across a number of politically stable countries to arrive in the australian promised land of milk, honey and unending unemployment benefits. The money being dolled out to these queue jumpers is the same money set aside for your retirement, health care and pension. Watch them change the country. Many of our food processors and butchers sell halal meat products and check your pizza. A lot of the ham and bacon is now actually turkey meat. Come on September.Dan Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 1:31 PM