- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Richo calls on PM Gillard to resign
Julia Gillard is under pressure following bad opinion polls and now from the former Labor powerbroker Graham Richardson comes the call to resign for the sake of the party. He chats with 2UE's Paul Murray.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Advertising executives say they expect swimming and its stars to lose sponsorship deals as more details about bad behaviour in the lead up to the London Olympics are aired. Dicko & Sarah with more on the revelations.
Blacktown Hospital has confirmed it was fully staffed when a woman was forced to give birth with just the help of another patient. Hospital Manager Andrew Newton has told Dicko & Sarah their practices failed.
James W, Little of any substance like your head sport.Peter B Tuesday 26 February, 2013 - 6:43 PM
Little of any substance to add as usual Peter B.James W Monday 25 February, 2013 - 6:38 PM
@James W, Peter & Terrence you three Clowns are Drongo's and soft in the head to boot.Peter B Monday 25 February, 2013 - 11:15 AM
@Peter/Terrence put the tarot cards away, you have lost touch with reality.www.abortiontruth.com Sunday 24 February, 2013 - 8:39 PM
Bring Rudd back, he steered us through the early days of the GFC. It's largely due to his Govt's actions that we now have AAA from all three major ratings agencies, relatively low unemployment, we've been able to maintain healthy asset values, continued economic growth - 21st year in a row.James W Sunday 24 February, 2013 - 1:11 PM
Labor opened our shores and stalled. The freeloaders came from near and far to cash in on our soft underbelly. When Howard got the boot, there were 4 people on Christmas Island. Now we have twenty thousand in the system, all being fed and housed from the taxpayers pockets. Even with the change of government in September it will take time to slow before finally stopping the boats again, as a ground surge of country shoppers are already on the way, travelling across a number of politically stable countries to arrive in the australian promised land of milk, honey and unending unemployment benefits. The money being dolled out to these queue jumpers is the same money set aside for your retirement, health care and pension. Watch them change the country. Many of our food processors and butchers sell halal meat products and check your pizza. A lot of the ham and bacon is now actually turkey meat. Come on September.Dan Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 1:31 PM