- Qantas: should Alan Joyce resign?
- Our planet: are things getting better?
- Volunteers deserve our thanks!
- What do you love about Sydney?
- Weird things found in rental places?
- Facebook will be dead in 5 years?
- Secret recordings: are they legal?
- BOF: corruption threat to re-election?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
- Peter on Aussie students are falling behind? Doesn't matter how much money you throw at the education system! The student will only be as good as the teacher,teaching ... more
- Jester4212 on Handbook for men on women? This book sounds disgustingly stereotypical for both sexes. I really don't think this lady has a clue. more
- peter on Paul Hogan our Aussie Icon thanks to this natural person I started to find out my rights as an Australian more
- Craig on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? Labor projected this "they" never budgeted this it was in forward estimates and they could not see what was happening next ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? During daylight hours cyclists should ride towards the oncoming traffic to see what is coming at them, they aren't even ... more
Richo calls on PM Gillard to resign
Julia Gillard is under pressure following bad opinion polls and now from the former Labor powerbroker Graham Richardson comes the call to resign for the sake of the party. He chats with 2UE's Paul Murray.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Advertising executives say they expect swimming and its stars to lose sponsorship deals as more details about bad behaviour in the lead up to the London Olympics are aired. Dicko & Sarah with more on the revelations.
Blacktown Hospital has confirmed it was fully staffed when a woman was forced to give birth with just the help of another patient. Hospital Manager Andrew Newton has told Dicko & Sarah their practices failed.
James W, Little of any substance like your head sport.Peter B Tuesday 26 February, 2013 - 6:43 PM
Little of any substance to add as usual Peter B.James W Monday 25 February, 2013 - 6:38 PM
@James W, Peter & Terrence you three Clowns are Drongo's and soft in the head to boot.Peter B Monday 25 February, 2013 - 11:15 AM
@Peter/Terrence put the tarot cards away, you have lost touch with reality.www.abortiontruth.com Sunday 24 February, 2013 - 8:39 PM
Bring Rudd back, he steered us through the early days of the GFC. It's largely due to his Govt's actions that we now have AAA from all three major ratings agencies, relatively low unemployment, we've been able to maintain healthy asset values, continued economic growth - 21st year in a row.James W Sunday 24 February, 2013 - 1:11 PM
Labor opened our shores and stalled. The freeloaders came from near and far to cash in on our soft underbelly. When Howard got the boot, there were 4 people on Christmas Island. Now we have twenty thousand in the system, all being fed and housed from the taxpayers pockets. Even with the change of government in September it will take time to slow before finally stopping the boats again, as a ground surge of country shoppers are already on the way, travelling across a number of politically stable countries to arrive in the australian promised land of milk, honey and unending unemployment benefits. The money being dolled out to these queue jumpers is the same money set aside for your retirement, health care and pension. Watch them change the country. Many of our food processors and butchers sell halal meat products and check your pizza. A lot of the ham and bacon is now actually turkey meat. Come on September.Dan Saturday 23 February, 2013 - 1:31 PM