- It's Time: Heralded era of new politics
- Anger at teen jihadist's threats
- Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM
- The Whisper: Waste at Tafe
- Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough
- Gough Whitlam: a giant of our time
- Time to help out Ebola regions?
- Too young for homework?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Laura on Accident hotspot: northern beaches Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Accident hotspot: northern beaches Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
- REALISTIC on Drivers not tested for cocaine use? Well that explains all of the constant madness and road rage etc going on in our streets...so what are our invisible 'police ... more
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
- Troy on Hillsong, more than just a church So tired of hearing from this woman anytime Hillsong is mentioned. She hasn't been there in well over a decade. She couldn't ... more
- Mr Creepy on Are 'fun police' banning everything? We have all seen it. A poodle mounts the leg of a bigger dog. The expression on the poodles face is a little amusing, a ... more
- Voluptuous Hypothesis on Sydney to bathe in blood moon? Just in time to watch the moon die. Blood moon exsanguinated. Eclipse reached totality. Here, north of Dallas, the moon ... more
- Cleangirl on Labor Party 'Headed for the rocks' Labor has to stop the Left-wing senseless rhetoric, and start looking out for the workers, their families and get some ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane It was reported that Islamic State agents are travelling in fours with false passports, posing as refugees to enter Europe! ... more
Rupert Murdoch not "fit & proper"
An investigation by a British Parliamentary Committee has issued a damning indictment of one of the worlds most powerful media tycoons, Rupert Murdoch.
The Committee has accused Mr Murdoch of being willfully blind to what was going on in his media empire.
The investigation was launched in the wake of the News of the World phone hacking scandal.
Tim Shaw speaks with Karen Kissane Europe Correspondent for The Age & SMH on the damning British Parliamentary report claiming Rupert Murdoch is not a fit and proper person to be running and international media company
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
I agree with Danny Dix, what has fit and proper got to do with running a newspaper. Here we have a goof of an opposition leader who can't even add up and continuously makes mistakes in his policies and figures but the Murdoch press shields him. Who cares about fit and proper? Not the Murdoch Press, not their front mob the Lieberals and their comical leader the Phony Abbott also knows as the Mad Monk.Terrence Friday 4 May, 2012 - 12:38 AM
In modern day Britain find me anyone that is fit and proper to do anything!
When you have a once proud and noble country being run by un-elected bureaucrats in Brussels who will do anything to deflect the woes within europe onto anybody and anything you will find from top to bottom nobody would be fit and proper to collect garbage!Peter Thursday 3 May, 2012 - 8:47 AM
What's fit and proper got to do with running a British news rag....have you read one lately? It's like playboy meets East Enders. Try finding some actual news in one.Danny Dix Wednesday 2 May, 2012 - 11:22 PM
You will not get anyone better than Rupert Murdoch. It is the failed useless damned politicians that have caused these monumental problems. I encourage Mr Murdoch to fight them with a damned vengeance. They are singularly and collectively just useless damned political bastards that are not worth feeding.Rakesh A Aduk Wednesday 2 May, 2012 - 8:32 PM
Says alot about the current state of journalism in this countryTony Wednesday 2 May, 2012 - 2:22 PM
Is this the same 'multicultural' politically correct, fraudulent global warming, bankrupt British Parliament investigating?? Who are responsible for the deliberate, wilful destruction of the now ruined British culture and economy?? Whatever they allege about Rupert Murdoch is nothing compared to their deliberate damage that these traitorous bastards have inflicted on a once proud and mighty England. Now completely ratshit...Jessical T. Wednesday 2 May, 2012 - 11:37 AM