- Surrogacy again under the spotlight
- Anger over council "study tours"
- Nude photos leaked via Cloud
- The dangers we face with air drops?
- Tradies charge by Sydney suburb?
- Ice: the 'worst of the worst' drugs
- Damning insulation scheme report
- Sydney's 5th season, Sprinter?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John Harvey on Stopping fighters heading overseas let them go just do not let them back into the country more
- Cleangirl on Extremists the enemy of Islam Extreme Islam or mediocre Islam ? Look at all the Islamic nations, extreme overrides mediocrity every time. more
- Keith A Tudor on Stopping fighters heading overseas @Tony - excellent comment. I support that including confiscation of their passports as well as their assets forfeited to the ... more
- Citizen Slain on War looming in the Middle East We would all very much like to believe in the integrity and decency of modern government however the reality is very ... more
- Peter Ulmer on My religion needs fixing? Glen Mohammed is impressive as you say. Sadly he is one voice in what appears to be a minority view within his community. I ... more
- James W on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Does it matter? What is clear is that they were both better than the current one. more
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
Rupert Murdoch not "fit & proper"
An investigation by a British Parliamentary Committee has issued a damning indictment of one of the worlds most powerful media tycoons, Rupert Murdoch.
The Committee has accused Mr Murdoch of being willfully blind to what was going on in his media empire.
The investigation was launched in the wake of the News of the World phone hacking scandal.
Tim Shaw speaks with Karen Kissane Europe Correspondent for The Age & SMH on the damning British Parliamentary report claiming Rupert Murdoch is not a fit and proper person to be running and international media company
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
I agree with Danny Dix, what has fit and proper got to do with running a newspaper. Here we have a goof of an opposition leader who can't even add up and continuously makes mistakes in his policies and figures but the Murdoch press shields him. Who cares about fit and proper? Not the Murdoch Press, not their front mob the Lieberals and their comical leader the Phony Abbott also knows as the Mad Monk.Terrence Friday 4 May, 2012 - 12:38 AM
In modern day Britain find me anyone that is fit and proper to do anything!
When you have a once proud and noble country being run by un-elected bureaucrats in Brussels who will do anything to deflect the woes within europe onto anybody and anything you will find from top to bottom nobody would be fit and proper to collect garbage!Peter Thursday 3 May, 2012 - 8:47 AM
What's fit and proper got to do with running a British news rag....have you read one lately? It's like playboy meets East Enders. Try finding some actual news in one.Danny Dix Wednesday 2 May, 2012 - 11:22 PM
You will not get anyone better than Rupert Murdoch. It is the failed useless damned politicians that have caused these monumental problems. I encourage Mr Murdoch to fight them with a damned vengeance. They are singularly and collectively just useless damned political bastards that are not worth feeding.Rakesh A Aduk Wednesday 2 May, 2012 - 8:32 PM
Says alot about the current state of journalism in this countryTony Wednesday 2 May, 2012 - 2:22 PM
Is this the same 'multicultural' politically correct, fraudulent global warming, bankrupt British Parliament investigating?? Who are responsible for the deliberate, wilful destruction of the now ruined British culture and economy?? Whatever they allege about Rupert Murdoch is nothing compared to their deliberate damage that these traitorous bastards have inflicted on a once proud and mighty England. Now completely ratshit...Jessical T. Wednesday 2 May, 2012 - 11:37 AM