- You know you're getting old when?
- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge So, so sad for the Kelly family.Sick and tired of feral, despicable, irresponsible, selfish others turning decent law ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Paulo, correct. The problem with many of these stereoytpe views is lack of knowledge, irrational fear and closed ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win @James W, if you can count?? Do the math! Sounds like you are a Rugby League player who has copped quite a few knocks in the ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Police set higher fine quotas? Paul you should drive around the un-patrolled places like the infamous Granville/Merrylands/Guildford areas at any time and ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win So no Rugby League players have ever behaved then, 'Abortion' (fitting name,)and no Socceroo has ever stepped out of line? more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high? I dare say that this lunacy would probably never occur in disciplined Catholic schools or any other well run private ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Why are Catholic schools booming? @paulo, think again mate! Your "unwanted babies" are wanted! I would gladly "bring up" those babies, allowing them God's ... more
- Craig on Police set higher fine quotas? Governments and every Department of Governments are listed "Corporations" they all have ABN nunbers, so that said they all ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win What a pity that these thick head, overpaid, unprofessional macho man Rugby League players will not behave, on field or off ... more
- mara watson on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge To be a parent and hear this is beyond belief. Sydney is getting to the point that you think twice going into town. We have ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Robert, God bless you, rational and intelligent people like you still exist, there is some hope.Muslims are not perfect ... more
- yusuf on Socceroos into the World Cup well done boys, you have made us proud. more
- Craig on Call on Labor elders to fix the party I keep hearing Labor politicians say "they have a great story to tell" well were is it? The destruction of this country at ... more
- CARMEN on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Keith.....Although your suggestion sounds very reasonable to me, I would say that we'd have "buckley's chance" of our ... more
- paulo on Tensions growing in the Middle East Carmen most people who come to Aus , come to get away from violence or to get a better economy.The Aussie govt must screen ... more
- paulo on Why are Catholic schools booming? ABORTION TRUTH praises catholic schools teaching on non use of condoms which just dooms millions to getting AIDS and other ... more
- Commerce American Style on NSW Budget: infrastructure spending First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- James W on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Did the right put the ages back up again Cleangirl? more
- Coasty on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Trying to get the Labor elders to help isn't a bad idea, but it wont work. There are two types of politicians. Ones that do ... more
- Coasty on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Apologies? What apologies? It's the same speech every time, on the same media stations, at the same time, for the same ... more
Rupert Murdoch not "fit & proper"
An investigation by a British Parliamentary Committee has issued a damning indictment of one of the worlds most powerful media tycoons, Rupert Murdoch.
The Committee has accused Mr Murdoch of being willfully blind to what was going on in his media empire.
The investigation was launched in the wake of the News of the World phone hacking scandal.
Tim Shaw speaks with Karen Kissane Europe Correspondent for The Age & SMH on the damning British Parliamentary report claiming Rupert Murdoch is not a fit and proper person to be running and international media company
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
I agree with Danny Dix, what has fit and proper got to do with running a newspaper. Here we have a goof of an opposition leader who can't even add up and continuously makes mistakes in his policies and figures but the Murdoch press shields him. Who cares about fit and proper? Not the Murdoch Press, not their front mob the Lieberals and their comical leader the Phony Abbott also knows as the Mad Monk.Terrence Friday 4 May, 2012 - 12:38 AM
In modern day Britain find me anyone that is fit and proper to do anything!
When you have a once proud and noble country being run by un-elected bureaucrats in Brussels who will do anything to deflect the woes within europe onto anybody and anything you will find from top to bottom nobody would be fit and proper to collect garbage!Peter Thursday 3 May, 2012 - 8:47 AM
What's fit and proper got to do with running a British news rag....have you read one lately? It's like playboy meets East Enders. Try finding some actual news in one.Danny Dix Wednesday 2 May, 2012 - 11:22 PM
You will not get anyone better than Rupert Murdoch. It is the failed useless damned politicians that have caused these monumental problems. I encourage Mr Murdoch to fight them with a damned vengeance. They are singularly and collectively just useless damned political bastards that are not worth feeding.Rakesh A Aduk Wednesday 2 May, 2012 - 8:32 PM
Says alot about the current state of journalism in this countryTony Wednesday 2 May, 2012 - 2:22 PM
Is this the same 'multicultural' politically correct, fraudulent global warming, bankrupt British Parliament investigating?? Who are responsible for the deliberate, wilful destruction of the now ruined British culture and economy?? Whatever they allege about Rupert Murdoch is nothing compared to their deliberate damage that these traitorous bastards have inflicted on a once proud and mighty England. Now completely ratshit...Jessical T. Wednesday 2 May, 2012 - 11:37 AM