- Homebush Bay Bridge connection
- How to find your credit score
- Minster issues warning to councils
- Illegal brothel rise across suburbia
- Surrogacy again under the spotlight
- Anger over council "study tours"
- Nude photos leaked via Cloud
- The dangers we face with air drops?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- With friends like this Who needs enemies on The dangers we face with air drops? You probably think you know who makes the most money from Australia. You probably think it is Gina Rinehart or Andrew ... more
- peter on Smokes rise by $2.80 a packet I smoked and loved it for 35 yrs then I read a book on stopping and stopped before I finished the book by Allen Carr ... more
- Wendy on Proposal with a $1million donation Is it possible to get on Mr Moini's target list? My grandson has type 1 diabetes. A team at Newcastle University are in ... more
- Cleangirl on Will price hikes stop smokers? If it does we should try it with Alcohol, pokies and childcare. more
- Tony on SAS join Aussie airdrops in Iraq? If this is the case, then IS should now collectively go out into the desert and blow whats left of their pathetic brains ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on My religion needs fixing? What sort of "religion" chops people's heads off? more
- Samuel J on Extremists the enemy of Islam All right thinking countries around the world need to come down on these islamic damned extremists like a ton of bricks. ... more
- John Harvey on Stopping fighters heading overseas let them go just do not let them back into the country more
- Cleangirl on Extremists the enemy of Islam Extreme Islam or mediocre Islam ? Look at all the Islamic nations, extreme overrides mediocrity every time. more
- Keith A Tudor on Stopping fighters heading overseas @Tony - excellent comment. I support that including confiscation of their passports as well as their assets forfeited to the ... more
- Citizen Slain on War looming in the Middle East We would all very much like to believe in the integrity and decency of modern government however the reality is very ... more
- Greg O on Drug action in female prisons There has been plenty of first class facilities to deal with drug addiction for decades in not only women's prisons but male ... more
- Peter Ulmer on My religion needs fixing? Glen Mohammed is impressive as you say. Sadly he is one voice in what appears to be a minority view within his community. I ... more
- James W on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Does it matter? What is clear is that they were both better than the current one. more
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
Screaming kids banned at the shops?
A Sydney shopping centre has banned screaming kids in response to complaints from frustrated shoppers. Do you agree with the ban? Dicko & Sarah ask if it reflects our growing intolerance of naughty kids.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Is it a ban on children, or enforcing parents to discipline their offspring when out in public? Jason Morrison on the calls by one shopping centre in Sydney reminding parents to look after their children.
Is it that there are a lot of gutless people unable to stand up to their children? Is it lack of discipline when children scream around other shoppers?
Psychologists say they're not suprised a Sydney shopping centre is banning noisy children - after complaints from customers.
The Dee Why Grand has put up signs telling parents to be considerate of other shoppers - and warning screaming children won't be tolerated.
Child Psychologist Doctor Michael Carr Greg says it reflects a growing trend of "intolerance" towards children.
The Greens have announced the party is ending its formal alliance with the Gillard Labor Government. Greens Leader Christine Milne has criticised both political party's environmental credentials.
Labor MPs say a showdown between Julia Gillard and Kevin Rudd is inevitable and could come as early as 3 weeks. Paul Murray with Mark Kenny of SMH who says the PMs re-election strategy has evaporated.