- Disabled parking demerit points
- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- md nurul amin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! pathetic news for me and shocked at the dawn demise of HUGE. CA lost a legend' tribute to him more
- Paul Carter on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My condolences to Phillip Hughes Family, Friends and the Cricket Fraternity after his tragic death yesterday. more
- Yvonne Holmes on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My deepest sympathy to Phillip Hughes' family at this tragic time. I have joined thousands of others in crying for your ... more
- Mohammed Salim on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! In Memory of Philip HughesCricket is not just a game but a family. We are all brothers ; surpassing borders and nations. We ... more
- Dr Wajdi Hadi on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My Condolences to family and to all Australia,May God give patience to his family and friends.I suggets to gather support to ... more
- kathleen, richard, ryan & blake on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We have followed your journey and with sadness, we along with your family and friends mourn the loss of a talented player ... more
- Colin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! A very very sad day for the world of cricket. So sorry for Phillip Hughes and his family. RIP PhilSpare a thought for Sean ... more
- sada siwan on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! have not met him, but there are some cricketers whom I just like and Phil is one of them. may god be with you and rest in ... more
- Trevor Lord on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened as an ex East St resident. Knew his mum casually at Macksville RSL.his uncle cut my 90 year old parents ... more
- Ross & Sylvia Tollow on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We express our deepest sympathy to all the Hughes family, may your son and brother rest in peace. Our thoughts are also with ... more
- Tejas on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My best wishes to the family. He passed playing the game he loved. He reminds us how precious life is. Please let his death ... more
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
Second airport linked by fast-train
Would Central to Canberra be quicker by fast train than attempting to get to the airport in a taxi in 10 years-time? Jason Morrison looks at the call for a second international airport, in Canberra by fast-train. Would it work?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Jason Morrison was speaking to a senior policeman who made the point there is a huge gross misuse of the road rules. Simple things like keeping left unless overtaking.What misuse of the road rules get you angry?
Labor has brushed of the latest opinion poll showing support for the Coalition has increased, despite the negativity surrounding Tony Abbott. Primary support for ALP dropped to 33%, Coalition increased to 45%.
No need for any dirty polluting fast trains, unless they have solar panels on the rooftop! Earthlings, fruit loops Bob Brown, JuLia Gillard and Tim Flannery are getting daily extraterrestrial advice on building solar power, chinese made flying saucers with windmill backup on the flying saucers roof, all sponsored by the green U.N. with our donated carbon tax money. Handbook: You Tube; Flying Saucers are RealPonzie Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 11:14 AM
Yes it would work. A fast train going from Sydney to Canberra and Melbourne would work just fine.Robert Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 10:23 AM