- Contempt not standing for Magistrate
- Govt. grab for your unclaimed cash
- Claims against Ben Te'o denied
- Toby Maguire on The Great Gatsby
- Vivid to light up Sydney
- Ban plan for unvaccinated kids
- Sports betting the new tobacco?
- Premier sticks with Gonski decision
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- CARMEN on Premier sticks with Gonski decision Well,Barry O'Farrell....VERY UNFORTUNATE, but you have been DUPED into accepting the Gonski scheme by the MOST DANGEROUS, ... more
- Robert on PM back in Sydney's greater west Bob Hawke will be there? Wow it'll be like a fabian-socialist(read communist) conference. more
- Robert on Girl held at gun point in robbery Another sign of a sick society. more
- Robert on Economic hard times for Aussies They cut back on welfare but have they cut back on 'overseas aid' or the expenditure concerning country shoppers ...cough... ... more
- Peter on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support And if Australia hasn't got bigger problems than trying to make another "Minority" feel good about a lifestyle choice! Good ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Premier sticks with Gonski decision These movers and $shakers are the cause of the problem not the solution! We do not need any so called $costly, money ... more
- Peter on Premier sticks with Gonski decision This questionable decision has now shown Barry to be what we have all known he has always been "a Labor Stooge" more
- Bill on Aussies win Ashes of gardening That red thing really bloody ruins it! more
- Bill on Economic hard times for Aussies It's quite disgusting how we bring in all these immigrants, but yet there are so many people who are doing tough here in Oz! ... more
- email@example.com on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support WHAT A WEAK MAN THIS K-RUDD IS! HE GOES TO CHURCH EVERY WEEK! Doesn't he read verses like 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 "Do you not ... more
- paulo on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Terrence you say....Homosexuals are getting on with what they do, nobody is telling them to stop; why do they have to co-opt ... more
- Terrence on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support I am extremely disappointed at Kevin Rudd's premature declaration on this subject. They had the conscience vote already. Why ... more
- paul on Sydney’s traffic making workers sick Well Sydneysiders deserve it!Why have they not insisted on a travelcard they can use on all transport like London ,Hong Kong ... more
- Terrence on Man refuses rising for magistrate @Pearler, by defiling a religion that is followed by at least one-third of the population in every nook and corner of our ... more
- Robert on Man refuses rising for magistrate @CARMEN. You will have to excuse the dribble coming from Terrence. He is a lefty zealot and a devotee of anything that is ... more
- Robert on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support So rudd thinks that maybe after years of media and political propaganda and cultural-marxist teachers poisoning our ... more
- CARMEN on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Hi Paul...I missed your comments recently, but, never-the less, my judgement has not changed in the least....MARRIAGE IS ... more
- CARMEN on Journalists too left on political views? THERE WE GO AGAIN, TERENCE.....THE APOLOGIST, PUPPET AND GREAT HYPOCRITE OF THE LABOR PARTY......Please Oh please, Terence, ... more
- paul on Man refuses rising for magistrate He should be punished further for that!However that doesnt mean i will jump on the anti muslim racist bandwagon like a lot ... more
- paul on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Well done Mr Rudd.Its about time AustrÃ?Â?Ã?Â¡lia grew up re gay marriage and now we will see the clown is ABBOTT who will ... more
Senator wants Muslim immigration ban
A call for a ten year ban on Muslim immigration to Australia from Senator Gary Humphries has everyone talking. David Oldfield on the controversial petition and the call for changes to our immigration policy. Have Your Say!
Senator Barnaby Joyce tells Michael Smith he'd ban all immigration, and responds to the petition from Senator Gary Humphries for a ten year ban on Muslim immigration - Listen to Interview Here
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
I and othe christians pray for the salvation of muslims.
I believe a lack of understanding is behind all conflict. My christian God is a God of understanding and he loves us. Christians are Gods representatives here on earth, In this world we are regarded as aliens. This is no surprise as many haven't recognised or acknowledged Jesus as their lord and saviour. Christians know Jesus died for the salvation of all mankind. In him the victory has been won.Liz Tuesday 22 February, 2011 - 6:47 PM
Jenny, beauty in the quaran?!?! You must have read a different version of it than I did... Unless of course you find rape, murder, slavery, child molestation etc beautiful...Just Me Tuesday 22 February, 2011 - 2:17 PM
I oppose Muslim immigration because it imports people who believe it is their religious duty to eventually kill and subjugate all who do not convert to Islam. If you don't believe me, look at verse 9:5 of the Koran, at its historical interpretation by Muslims, at Islam's violent imperialistic 1368 history and what Muslims say to each other when they think Westerners aren't listening (on display at www.memri.org).Otto Hoffman Tuesday 22 February, 2011 - 6:06 AM
Thanks John, for your comments.No, I am not against Middle Easterns as such, it's the fundamentalists that need to be kept out.
Most Muslims are committed to obeying what their imams tell them to do, and a lot of the imams are fundamentalists.
There again, as Christians, we are classed as infidels.
They have come to our country, they must obey our rules and respect Australia as it is, not try to change it into their battle torn homeland.
Why don't Muslims migrate to another Muslim country instead of Australia?
Because this government is such a soft touch.Annie Sunday 20 February, 2011 - 12:16 PM
I totally agreed that all immigrations should be banned for 10years , especially from Muslim Countries.
Why is the Australia so stupid . Can't they see what is happening in USA and Europe with the huge influx of Muslims in their countries?
Do we want that here?dinaat8 Friday 18 February, 2011 - 11:38 PM
The holy spirit is a gentleman and waits for us to invite him into our lives. He is not an intrudor.
Jesus loves us.Liz Friday 18 February, 2011 - 7:04 PM