- Girl held at gun point in robbery
- Young drivers on p-plates until 25?
- Tributes for Doors legend Manzarek
- Warnings over pets being stolen
- Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support
- Sydney’s traffic making workers sick
- Twisters strike Oklahoma City
- Ban all gambling advertising?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Robert on Man refuses rising for magistrate @CARMEN. You will have to excuse the dribble coming from Terrence. He is a lefty zealot and a devotee of anything that is ... more
- Robert on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support So rudd thinks that maybe after years of media and political propaganda and cultural-marxist teachers poisoning our ... more
- CARMEN on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Hi Paul...I missed your comments recently, but, never-the less, my judgement has not changed in the least....MARRIAGE IS ... more
- CARMEN on Journalists too left on political views? THERE WE GO AGAIN, TERENCE.....THE APOLOGIST, PUPPET AND GREAT HYPOCRITE OF THE LABOR PARTY......Please Oh please, Terence, ... more
- paul on Man refuses rising for magistrate He should be punished further for that!However that doesnt mean i will jump on the anti muslim racist bandwagon like a lot ... more
- paul on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Well done Mr Rudd.Its about time AustrÃ?Â?Ã?Â¡lia grew up re gay marriage and now we will see the clown is ABBOTT who will ... more
- CARMEN on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM ONLY the gullible will believe anything Julia Gillard puts forward....Another BIG LIE is that Mr. Abbott is GOING TO CUT THE ... more
- CARMEN on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM UH, TERRENCE.....You are obviously a VERY, VERY CONFUSED person...How on earth can you STILL back a DISHONEST LABOR ... more
- CARMEN on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support KEVIN RUDD....Australia's JOKER AND CLOWN.....Who would take any notice of his views regarding gay marriage...he is a non ... more
- CARMEN on Man refuses rising for magistrate Well, Terence.....You are one of the loonies who obviously has very low regard for our laws.....If they want to express ... more
- Jester4212 on Ban all gambling advertising? Good call, with you all the way! Excellent interview. more
- Simon on Sydney’s traffic making workers sick Stop complaining... prob is too many people stuck in this "Sydney comfort zone" Quit your job and move out of the city. Too ... more
- Terrence on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM What is most disgusting is the deliberate attempt to talk down the country for one's own petty political interest. This ... more
- Greg O on Banning children not vaccinated? I can still remember that day at St Leos College Wahroonga in 1956 when the whole school was vaccinated against Polio. My ... more
- Terrence on Man refuses rising for magistrate @Maddy, yes, send him to his home - in Bankstown.@Sal Oddo, what are they doing here? I suppose they are expressing ... more
- Terrence on Journalists too left on political views? It is the height of hypocrisy when Jason Morrison talks of bias. For so long he has been not just exhibiting bias but ... more
- Terrence on Tony Abbott's Budget 2013 reply @CARMEN, I'm sorry his predicament is because of his ill-advised small-target policy and his reluctance and/or inability to ... more
- Andrew on Man refuses rising for magistrate Enough is enough! How many times do we have to pander to the Islamic minority who have no respect for our laws and customs? ... more
- ps58 on Man refuses rising for magistrate We have no bill of rights.. but the Rule of Law is embedded in our Australian Constituion- no one is above the law- all are ... more
- Sam on Man refuses rising for magistrate If he knows his religion quite well. Why didn't he or his lawyer advise the court before Magistrate entered the court room ... more
Shane Warne comeback for Ashes?
Shane Warne says he'd consider an Ashes comeback, but only if asked by Australian captain Michael Clarke. Stuart Bocking says it would be a huge sporting comeback, but is it more spin than one of his deliveries?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Australia's record wicket-taker, who is preparing for another season of the Big Bash League, told News Limited newspapers he could confidently bowl up to Test standard again.
While indicating he was happily retired form the longer form of the game Warne said if his close friend CLARKE suggested his services were needed he'd give it some serious thought.
The 43 year-old legspinner, who has 195 Ashes wickets in 36 Tests at an 23.25, said he felt the urge to play the five-day game again while watching the third Test against South Africa in Perth, when the Australian attack took a beating in the Proteas' second innings.
Should Sydney Council make George St a car-free zone with light rail running down the middle? Two Murrays disagree over the future of the area, but seek out the current plans outlined for a feet only area.
Fairfax has donated it's collection of 13,000 photographic glass plate negatives to the National Library of Australia. John Stanley reveals the photos our history will be digitised, and placed publicly online.