- Why do we have tongue twisters?
- Health system needs a checkup?
- Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela
- Mandela was a giant, and a man!
- Nelson Mandela changed the era
- Sydney 500: Mark Skaife on 2UE
- Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela
- Would you pay $580 for the Stones?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ricky on Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela When he was in prison i protested outside south africa house in London.GREAT MAN.All politicians should learn from him.RIP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Lingerie football: is it sexist? I may become a convert to league if my wife lets me!I'm not into watching men play with each other. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? @ ahmed, are you are part of the misinformation society, haven't you been listening to the court reports on the radio about ... more
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
- Peter on Aussie students are falling behind? Doesn't matter how much money you throw at the education system! The student will only be as good as the teacher,teaching ... more
- Jester4212 on Handbook for men on women? This book sounds disgustingly stereotypical for both sexes. I really don't think this lady has a clue. more
Shooting death at Punchbowl
A Punchbowl man is dead following the fourth shooting in Sydney in just 24 hours. 28-year-old Bashir Arja known as Barry and only recently engaged, has been gunned down outside his Owen Street home.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A bullet was also fired on Shadeforth Street in Mosman last night during an argument at a unit block.
The gun violence follows two-shootings yesterday morning, one involving the Hells Angels bikie gang at Cherrybrook and another at Milperra.
Sydney police have confirmed a man - shot dead outside his home at Punchbowl - was known to them.
Police think it was targetted attack - and haven't ruled out links to bikie gangs.
Detective Superintendent Michael McLean says they're looking into the minutes leading up to his death.
Police crackdown on shoplifters ahead of Christmas. Just how far do some people go to steal? You'll be shocked by what is revealed thieves get up to with Luke Bona and Charter Security's Mike Ramsay.
Experts are warning adults to keep up their vaccinations against whooping cough, with cases now their highest on record. More than 13,000 people have been affected across New South Wales in the past year.
@true blue posting here - I fully agree with you. Indeed, with the trash that Gillard and comrades have allowed to illegally enter our country, I predict that the many with discarded criminal records, mental illness and other medical problems will become the new criminals in this country. Down the track, we will I assure you, have gated Cities to keep the rotten criminal mongrels out! Australia today and its future - I am utterly disgusted.Samuel Kyrikos Friday 21 December, 2012 - 9:23 PM
How long too, before we have to start building high walls-borders around these damned places, just to keep them out?? Why do Labor persistently keep on ramming their failed multicultural crap down our throats? Concerned, torn Europe have woken up to all this but they are far too late. Liberal need to face the facts and take the appropriate action. We need migration with like minded people who will happily assimilate, thats just plain common sense, if you want things to run harmoniously???TRUE BLUE Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 8:18 PM
Punchbowl eh? Well say no more!Samuel Kyrikos Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 6:43 PM
Australia used to be such a peaceful and happy place... what ever happened!? There is obviously something fundamentally wrong with our disintegrating godless, gun-crazy & immoral society. Evidently our still politicians are in most cases just going with the damned rotten flow??
Wishing you All a Holy Christmas and a Blessed New Year 2013? N.B. Without the baby JESUS in our lives this is not possible! Bottom line-HE must Increase. We must Decrease...AMEN+EMMANUEL GLORIA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 12:39 PM