- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- Blacktown councilors going soft?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
Shooting death at Punchbowl
A Punchbowl man is dead following the fourth shooting in Sydney in just 24 hours. 28-year-old Bashir Arja known as Barry and only recently engaged, has been gunned down outside his Owen Street home.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A bullet was also fired on Shadeforth Street in Mosman last night during an argument at a unit block.
The gun violence follows two-shootings yesterday morning, one involving the Hells Angels bikie gang at Cherrybrook and another at Milperra.
Sydney police have confirmed a man - shot dead outside his home at Punchbowl - was known to them.
Police think it was targetted attack - and haven't ruled out links to bikie gangs.
Detective Superintendent Michael McLean says they're looking into the minutes leading up to his death.
Police crackdown on shoplifters ahead of Christmas. Just how far do some people go to steal? You'll be shocked by what is revealed thieves get up to with Luke Bona and Charter Security's Mike Ramsay.
Experts are warning adults to keep up their vaccinations against whooping cough, with cases now their highest on record. More than 13,000 people have been affected across New South Wales in the past year.
@true blue posting here - I fully agree with you. Indeed, with the trash that Gillard and comrades have allowed to illegally enter our country, I predict that the many with discarded criminal records, mental illness and other medical problems will become the new criminals in this country. Down the track, we will I assure you, have gated Cities to keep the rotten criminal mongrels out! Australia today and its future - I am utterly disgusted.Samuel Kyrikos Friday 21 December, 2012 - 9:23 PM
How long too, before we have to start building high walls-borders around these damned places, just to keep them out?? Why do Labor persistently keep on ramming their failed multicultural crap down our throats? Concerned, torn Europe have woken up to all this but they are far too late. Liberal need to face the facts and take the appropriate action. We need migration with like minded people who will happily assimilate, thats just plain common sense, if you want things to run harmoniously???TRUE BLUE Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 8:18 PM
Punchbowl eh? Well say no more!Samuel Kyrikos Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 6:43 PM
Australia used to be such a peaceful and happy place... what ever happened!? There is obviously something fundamentally wrong with our disintegrating godless, gun-crazy & immoral society. Evidently our still politicians are in most cases just going with the damned rotten flow??
Wishing you All a Holy Christmas and a Blessed New Year 2013? N.B. Without the baby JESUS in our lives this is not possible! Bottom line-HE must Increase. We must Decrease...AMEN+EMMANUEL GLORIA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 12:39 PM