- Time for serious debate on euthanasia
- Bus crash kills one injures dozens
- Sydney median house price: $800,000
- Treatment for back pain a placebo
- Downward spiral of dealing drugs
- Abbott copping Senate body blows
- John & Garry: Let the games begin
- Commonwealth Games in Glasgow
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on MH17: the long journey home A heartfelt thank you to the Netherlands in appreciation for finally giving some dignity to the victims of flight MH17. more
- Greta on New Times for Weekend Shows Fantastic to hear Tim coming on earlier - love his show, has interesting segments, would love to hear more of the gardening ... more
- NOT A GOOD LOOK... on The Whisper: lineup to be a Knight? How hypocritical and pretentious is that staunch republican ex-Governor General, Ms. Quentin Bryce. She jumped at Tony ... more
- WAKE UP AUSTRALIA on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Our moronic politicians get shabbier everyday, they obviously have no class. This is clearly a recipe for disaster! more
- 1959 GRANGE... on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill Obviously dying, suffering people with cancer urgently need medicinal cannabis and our constant support! In America they ... more
- ANGRY RATEPAYERS... on Sydney suffering too many councils Just got the big IPART $$$rate slug from useless, arrogant Holroyd/Merrylands council and what a complete joke this council ... more
- Terence on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Sorry John,I listened to that powderpuff of an interview this morning with Senator Lambie."Would a male MP get the same ... more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? Smoking gun, President Putin's body language speaks volumes, he is obviously as guilty as sin and he needs to be dealt with. ... more
- Chris Teller on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Jacqui Lambie is not exactly stacked so I would not bother taking a second look unless she had breast enhancements. more
- Keith A Tudor on UN unanimous vote on MH17 @Get Real - an excellent comment indeed. Putin sadly is not a leaders'bootlace. Just look at the face on it and the eyes ... more
- Greg O on Has the PM finally found his voice? I hope so. He has the ability but the time for him to make it look like he has it is well and truly overdue. more
- Greg O on Why do we need childcare subsidies This is getting ridiculous. What is next? Perhaps Government assistance for old blokes like me to go on fishing trips. ... more
- Cleangirl on Why do we need childcare subsidies Either give ALL mothers money or at least means test for low incomers. Why are we encouraging people to outsource their ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? One analogy you forgot to make is - what would Jacqui Lambie have said about Tony Abbott if he described his preferences and ... more
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
Shooting death at Punchbowl
A Punchbowl man is dead following the fourth shooting in Sydney in just 24 hours. 28-year-old Bashir Arja known as Barry and only recently engaged, has been gunned down outside his Owen Street home.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A bullet was also fired on Shadeforth Street in Mosman last night during an argument at a unit block.
The gun violence follows two-shootings yesterday morning, one involving the Hells Angels bikie gang at Cherrybrook and another at Milperra.
Sydney police have confirmed a man - shot dead outside his home at Punchbowl - was known to them.
Police think it was targetted attack - and haven't ruled out links to bikie gangs.
Detective Superintendent Michael McLean says they're looking into the minutes leading up to his death.
Police crackdown on shoplifters ahead of Christmas. Just how far do some people go to steal? You'll be shocked by what is revealed thieves get up to with Luke Bona and Charter Security's Mike Ramsay.
Experts are warning adults to keep up their vaccinations against whooping cough, with cases now their highest on record. More than 13,000 people have been affected across New South Wales in the past year.
@true blue posting here - I fully agree with you. Indeed, with the trash that Gillard and comrades have allowed to illegally enter our country, I predict that the many with discarded criminal records, mental illness and other medical problems will become the new criminals in this country. Down the track, we will I assure you, have gated Cities to keep the rotten criminal mongrels out! Australia today and its future - I am utterly disgusted.Samuel Kyrikos Friday 21 December, 2012 - 9:23 PM
How long too, before we have to start building high walls-borders around these damned places, just to keep them out?? Why do Labor persistently keep on ramming their failed multicultural crap down our throats? Concerned, torn Europe have woken up to all this but they are far too late. Liberal need to face the facts and take the appropriate action. We need migration with like minded people who will happily assimilate, thats just plain common sense, if you want things to run harmoniously???TRUE BLUE Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 8:18 PM
Punchbowl eh? Well say no more!Samuel Kyrikos Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 6:43 PM
Australia used to be such a peaceful and happy place... what ever happened!? There is obviously something fundamentally wrong with our disintegrating godless, gun-crazy & immoral society. Evidently our still politicians are in most cases just going with the damned rotten flow??
Wishing you All a Holy Christmas and a Blessed New Year 2013? N.B. Without the baby JESUS in our lives this is not possible! Bottom line-HE must Increase. We must Decrease...AMEN+EMMANUEL GLORIA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 12:39 PM