- 20-years for violent toddler murder
- Alcohol abuse: the wake-up call
- Greens Senator denies asylum stirring
- Ray 'Rabbits' Warren: The Voice
- Clive Palmer calls for fresh elections
- John & Garry on 2UE Breakfast
- Move Sydney buses to center-lanes?
- A Fair Go for Seniors - Forum
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gary on No place to top up Opal cards? I've had a Opal card for months, fantastic, best thing ever for public transport. I ordered it online, it arrived in the ... more
- James on Veggie garden for Pyrmont Bridge? Typical. Despite the inordinate number of junkets to places like Japan where they have rules to manage crowds which everyone ... more
- NOT SURPRISED... on Moree shooting: tension in the bush In my dealings with some very arrogant government departments, they can be quite rude and show little tact, often they make ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Warning on home grown terror But hang on a minute islam is such a bloody "peaceful religion" so what is Attorney-General George Brandis so damned ... more
- Greg O on Sydney facing homeless challenge New public housing estates look very impressive but there is never enough of them. It seems to be a case of we either give ... more
- James W on Parliament House $800 doorknob? Yeah, they must be punished for leaving us with a 3 X AAA rated economy and continuing on the 20 odd years of unbroken ... more
- Angela Coombes on Parliament House $800 doorknob? What about the framed portraits of Gillard and Rudd within the National Parliament - I would prefer just blank frames ... more
- Samuel J James on Work for Dole rules far too strict? @Sloppy Joe Hokey - you are 1000% correct. Simply put, it is government of the money, by the money for the money indeed! Of ... more
- Samuel J on PMs frustration over access to MH17 The ex KGB thug, presently the so called President of Russia has been as helpful regarding the recovery of the bodies of the ... more
- Terrence on Work for the dole doesn't work They ought to get Abbott do 40 applications and see what it is like. This guy has no clue how to run the government and ... more
- Terrence on PM discusses the issues on 2UE Abbott is trying his best to milk this so his unpopular budget and his lies and deceit do not stay in the headlines. It does ... more
- ahmed on No place to top up Opal cards? Typical third world Sydney transport solution.Why didnt they think of the opal card years ago and iron out problems before ... more
- alfredo on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Clover Moore and Alex Greenwich are the type of pollies this country really needs!! more
- paulo on Sydney facing homeless challenge Housing should be a human right.The government should make rules that require building companies to build cheap housing ... more
- Cleangirl on Sydney Art: what do you think? Much too much money, and I thought Art was something to appreciate, something not just anyone can do and something clever. more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? As for FTA's, the fact is Australia is a net exporter to the countries that we have an FTA with. So we sell more than we ... more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Pick on the rich tax dodgers.Unfortunately the facts don't support your claim, the truth is the top 20% of tax payers are ... more
- Robyn on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Could be a shapely woman more
- Norman Hanscombe on McClymont: He who must be Obeid As someone who began working on ALP Polling Booths over 70 years ago, it's sad that we need journalists like Kate McClymont ... more
- Ben on No place to top up Opal cards? How can a train station NOT sell an Opal ticket? Who planned that????Also, these tickets need to be anonymous like any train ... more
Should vicious dogs be bred out?
Should violent dog breeds be banned or bred out? Vicious dogs not only attack and kill other dogs, they are also a threat to children. Paul Murray with RSPCA CEO Steve Colman on getting rid of violent dogs.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Kings Cross will see new conditions on the sale of alcohol. Premier O'Farrell has announced tightening on the amount served late at night and alcohol marshals on hand to patrol the amount of alcohol served.
Some topics are too hot to talk about? Jason Morrison asks if we are going too soft to confront issues. A shooting during Ramadan celebrations and soccer brawls prove there are problems that need addressing.
Should vicious dogs be bred out? Yes, especially the 2 legged species in Canberra! It sounds awfully like bitching phony Tony Windsor is very unhappy about the huge Labor backdown-going back to Liberal's very successful Nauru. The cheap talk that Windsor is using quoting Tony Abbott is certainly not the reserved language that scholarly, refined Tony Abbott would ever use. So called "independent" failed Tony Windsor is clearly a rotten Labor hillbilly with zero credibility.Edwina Thursday 16 August, 2012 - 8:38 PM
Should vicious dogs be bred out?
Definately not, they should all be given the green dream ASAP and used as fertiliser where they will do some good.
Nobody other than farmers and Police need dogs!
All dogs in a suburban environment they are only "Fitters and Turners" they fit food in their mouths and turn it into sh1t.Bikinis not burkas! Thursday 16 August, 2012 - 5:56 PM