- Mandela: lessons we can all learn
- Why do we have tongue twisters?
- Health system needs a checkup?
- Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela
- Mandela was a giant, and a man!
- Nelson Mandela changed the era
- Sydney 500: Mark Skaife on 2UE
- Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Never forget that Australia had a racist WHITE ONLY policy till 1973. In 1975 the Whitlam Government passed the Racial ... more
- STEVE on Mandela: lessons we can all learn south africa has a long journey to fight for economic justice.The government has been too complacent.However Mandela is a ... more
- ricky on Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela When he was in prison i protested outside south africa house in London.GREAT MAN.All politicians should learn from him.RIP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Lingerie football: is it sexist? I may become a convert to league if my wife lets me!I'm not into watching men play with each other. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? @ ahmed, are you are part of the misinformation society, haven't you been listening to the court reports on the radio about ... more
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
Should vicious dogs be bred out?
Should violent dog breeds be banned or bred out? Vicious dogs not only attack and kill other dogs, they are also a threat to children. Paul Murray with RSPCA CEO Steve Colman on getting rid of violent dogs.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Kings Cross will see new conditions on the sale of alcohol. Premier O'Farrell has announced tightening on the amount served late at night and alcohol marshals on hand to patrol the amount of alcohol served.
Some topics are too hot to talk about? Jason Morrison asks if we are going too soft to confront issues. A shooting during Ramadan celebrations and soccer brawls prove there are problems that need addressing.
Should vicious dogs be bred out? Yes, especially the 2 legged species in Canberra! It sounds awfully like bitching phony Tony Windsor is very unhappy about the huge Labor backdown-going back to Liberal's very successful Nauru. The cheap talk that Windsor is using quoting Tony Abbott is certainly not the reserved language that scholarly, refined Tony Abbott would ever use. So called "independent" failed Tony Windsor is clearly a rotten Labor hillbilly with zero credibility.Edwina Thursday 16 August, 2012 - 8:38 PM
Should vicious dogs be bred out?
Definately not, they should all be given the green dream ASAP and used as fertiliser where they will do some good.
Nobody other than farmers and Police need dogs!
All dogs in a suburban environment they are only "Fitters and Turners" they fit food in their mouths and turn it into sh1t.Bikinis not burkas! Thursday 16 August, 2012 - 5:56 PM