- Harnessing the power of social media
- "Islam" absent over UK terrorism?
- Vivid Sydney lights up the CBD
- Was the Warner fine appropriate?
- Tom Richards, Wallaby Warrior
- Call to ban live sporting odds on TV
- Protecting against insidious terrorism
- Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- sara Rafi on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Islam is absent because Islam is a religion that promotes universal justice and peace Mr Morisson but you obviously do not ... more
- Dave on Ford to cut production in Australia Having worked for the FMC itself in various wages & Salaried positions.. I got to say its the BEST company I've had the ... more
- Dave on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Sorry.. but NO.. we are currently being invaded by the Islamic community in a systematic implanting of culturally ... more
- Jack Gold on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Islam is missing because Islam condemns such barbaric killings.Please read about Islam before making such twisted and racist ... more
- Jashua Badran on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Jason Morrison is a renowned racist who hates muslims and islam.If he is so interested in islam then he must convert to ... more
- sanza on Protecting against insidious terrorism Peter, you are right, one cannot have a rational and sensible outcome with hate mongers and creeps like you and Bin laden. more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Our elected politicians and indeed the media too, are encouraging the terrorists jihad war against the world. Islam is ... more
- paulo on Protecting against insidious terrorism HEY guess whatIm a muslim and not a terrorist.wow how weird is thatTired of these stupid comments putting all muslims in the ... more
- paulo on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW When my dad was dying of cancer he was told they couldnt help him pass on.He said angrily that they treated dogs better .He ... more
- yusuf on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Every act of extremism is evil. Whether its verbal or physical.@Paulo, you are correct.This evil act is deplorable so are ... more
- Wobblyone on Ford to cut production in Australia Well said Peter. But why are we not making an Aussie car, electric if you like, from the ground up and exporting something ... more
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And now the ACTU come charging in on their white donkey, guns ablazing seeing who they can hit in a ridiculous attempt to ... more
- peter on Was the Warner fine appropriate? Cricket, football, soccer, racing just about any sport these days is subject to bizarre and draconian laws of conduct that ... more
- Simon on Ford to cut production in Australia communism in the making. So who controls it all? lets not be niave about this. more
- Peter on Protecting against insidious terrorism Of course there will be copycat attacks, the followers of the religion of peace believe that everyone that does not believe ... more
- CARMEN on Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke The passing of Mrs. Hazel Hawke has really saddened me...I had a lot of respect for this wonderful person who always came ... more
- Douglas on Ford to cut production in Australia At least the workers are getting 3 years notice, better then 3 days more
- Keith A Tudor on 19 new charges against Thomson And so the charges pour in and are added to the mass of other charges already preferred against this joker - yet it drags on ... more
- Samuel Kyrikos on Ford to cut production in Australia I agree this has been coming your years. Little or no productivity and vehicle improvements. I believe the trade unionists ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Robert.I studied history and most people know that the nazis wanted to dominate europe .They also murdered ... more
Single woman in a couple culture?
Statistics show that thousands of today's young women will remain alone forever so what are the alternatives to the dominance of the couple culture? David Oldfield looks at women with enough confidence to go it alone.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Well... if all else fails there are always small dogs, cats, budgies, goldfish, consumerism ....AND virtual reality. Mmmmmmh.Leila Wednesday 28 March, 2012 - 5:28 PM
Feminism and immature little boy male adults. Whats with wanting X-Box games for a wedding present ?
Whats demeaning about being a stay at home mother, and males, whats with the little boy attitude to commitment and being a strong leader in your family ?
No financial sense, no responsibility, and selfishness are not good starting points for marriage.John A Monday 26 March, 2012 - 9:01 PM
The dammage is not being done only in the Economy, the foreign affairs, the borders and all the others we can go on with but more importantly the Labor socialist/communists have been polluting our children's minds in education for the last 2 or 3 generations particularly. This is at all levels of education and Gillard is just an example of a clone of this system. Check her history and she will never be different. Last point this is not just about females but also about males whose outcomes are just as devasting as those of the females, both are depleting our society, not all are affected and the real survivors have had strong parents. This is why Gillard is so focused on education at all levels.mick Monday 26 March, 2012 - 12:21 PM
perfection is a state of mind that unfortunately is locked into people's brains for a long time like someone who thinks he knows he/she is guaranteed to win the lottery jackpot in their life time.
Don't be blinded by chance my friends because you are not seeing the real odds.
Well all I can say to that is keep waiting.. because when you end up in a retirement village getting spoon fed and nappy changed by a young stranger you may just regret the family you could have created would have been there by your side. My parents are in their 80's and still together helping each other day by day. So stop reading magazines and trying to be like a Paris Hilton, stop watching Girls Gone Wild and Desperate House wives. Instead start focusing on doing what smart men and woman are supposed to do and create kids that can excel in life and hopefully bring some more brain cells into this country to actually make a difference.Steven Monday 26 March, 2012 - 9:32 AM
Good on ya John Buse, you have said clearly what every dudded male job applicant has been saying for years. You have hit the feminazi nail right on the head! You are a shining realist son!John Sunday 25 March, 2012 - 6:25 PM
Even if they do marry, many women end up alone. Whats with these women wanting to keep their independance, keeping their maiden surname, keeping their own bank account, making their career first priority ahead of family, they don`t want marriage in the first place.John Sydney Sunday 25 March, 2012 - 5:00 PM